It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had one of the Craziest dreams ever last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I really need to start a dream log...

Anyway from what i can remember.

It started with my girlfriend and myself, going to her college, we eventually get separated, then its just like a normal day. I eventually forget whats happening, and wake up in some form of my parents house. In the house are my girlfriends brother Michael, and my best friend Zach. We pretty much screw around all day, i go to sleep, rinse and repeat. After awhile i realized, i was living the same day over and over again like groundhog day. When i caught on I asked them, they had realized too, we kept tring to find a way out, by driving off, running away, all kinds of stuff, but i just kept waking up in the same place with them.

Suddenly i was awoken infront of a computer, and another friend of mine, Bret, was there. He had told me i was unresponsive, and playing this video game, and he started playing, beat a part, and it said it "unlocked me". Afterwards, i woke up. I realized i must have been trapped in this game, and so were the others. I found out i was in some apartment complex, or hotel, i desperately tried to find the others.

First i found with Michael, passed out infront of a computer, with a game in one of the hotel rooms. There was a crazy demon in there, best i can describe it was a black baby like blob that just kept screeching. The whole room was turning black and the atmosphere was just scary. I began playing the game and eventually it popped up, "Unlocked Michael! You Received 1 Steel Stake" Then Bret told me he got a steel stake aswell.

So by this point the room was tripping out like crazy, so we ran to find my last friend zach. We found him in the same spot. I jumped on the computer and attempted to save him, sadly, my alarm went off.

It was a crazy dream, i called my friend in the morning to make sure he was ok, he was.

So anyone else have crazy dreams last night?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Only slightly crazy dream I had every night since the early hours of tuesday morning (if you wanna call it crazy) is that an old friend of mine who I was attracted to in college which she knew about (and is now married, I haven't spoken to or thought of her for a few years until this dream but anyway) was filling out a form on the opposite side of some sort of garden I was standing in while I also wrote stuff down on it.

No idea what the form was about or what I wrote, just remember the act of writing and then showing it to somebody who then took mine, hers and a few others. Seconds later this person came back (think it was a male but no idea who) and handed me back my form stating that my results and those of my female ex-college friend matched exactly.

Next thing I remember is we were standing together talking after this and I had the sense that we were both really happy and that the forms showed we were somehow spiritually connected as soul mates or something to that effect.

No idea what it means but it did prompt me to send an email to her old address in the hope she logs into it and responds even if she doesn't tell me her new email address.

Anyone think it means what I think it means? Or is there another deep rooted message behind it?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
that is a pretty cool dream! i wonder, do you and your friends play a lot of computer games in real life? I really don't remember most of my dreams, but the ones i've been able to recall lately are either very violent or, like this one, just very strange. I think we all need to start dream logs, if 2012 is anything real, i think our dreams/subconcious(sp?) minds would pick up on it first.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have been having odd dreams lately as well, and they seem to pick up from where they left off the night before. They often contain bits of conversation I had that day or recently, or objects that I have in real life.
I wonder what they all mean!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
HAHA that's messed up, I have had a dream about being in a computer game before. It was in Halo 2 I played it a lot before bed. So one night after a long gaming session I fell asleep

The next thing I know I was on a map called beaver creak and I had the sniper rifle, and there was another Spartan on the map who's level was much higher than mine. And for some reason I had to protect the other guy on the map. It seemed to go on for ages I was protecting this other dude for ages, near misses everywhere. Then boom my mystery guy dies and I'm holding him in my arms, I take his whole head helmet off and reveal its my baby son(I haven't got a son I was 17). And like a pussy I woke up with tears in my eyes.

I had another one about a butt #ing spider, It had 7 legs 3 at each side and 1 at the back like a tail and it chased you climbed up your back wrapped 6 of its legs around your rib cage from behind then with the tail it went to work on your ass. There is more to this story but I will probably get band if i tell it

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yeah ive posted a few times on here about weird dreams/out of body experiences recently. Im very keen to see more people being open about it too!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
few weeks ago I thought I was awake at 4am, I was wrong. the room seamed identical to real life, I even slapped myself in the face in the dream, which felt real, so I assumed I was awake >_>

shortly after this extra doors appeared in the room and I was like "wtf" obviously, so...I explored, assumed I was having a bad day and then a mirror appeared much like the doors did. shortly after this I lost my vision, everything was blurry and I could not focus, progressivly this got worse to the point I thought I was literally dying in real life, and I, still in the dream, made for the door and tried to wake the parents, and my mum said something really really weird like "im sorry it was meant to be a joke..." something something and then I woke up, struggling to breath and very overheated. managed to fall asleep again shortly after, fearing for my life xD

I have only had 5 or 6 dreams in my entire life that I can recall with precission after waking up, ironically those are also the only dreams I can recall colour and appearence of some reality, even in the twisted segments of...wherever it is that dreams take place...4 of which are related to death (first one I spoke with 'death' or at least thats who it looked like to me) and the sun exploding and very very random occurances as such, I don't believe they are physically like...a future prediction, but I fear somehow its like a hint.

I have had one dream which physically happened the next day, my friends knee proved that much when he KO'ed himself on the same step I saw in the dream. I lol'd and obviously disbelieved myself for a period of time. still it happened exactly as in the dream.

I do not subscribe to the theory that dreams are pictures from the past that are designed to either rest you or wake you up to prevent death, though I do realise most nightmares do just that, the content is waay too far out to be coincidences.

the wierdest dream by far was the one involving death but I don't trust this site far enough to post that one here. or the sun related one, which I genuinely believe was my wake up call to all this 2012 stuff way prior to anything thats happening now. its what lead me to the solar flares...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

I'm like you, one of mine is where I was dreaming of planets and space but it felt diffrent to a normal dream. It was the likes of that, that made me start coming on to this site to find out more, then it spooks and excites you when you realise their could be more to it...of course it could be sad if it doesnt come true which theirs a good chance of, but I'd rather live in hope because the feeling was pretty amazing!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

I'm interested in stuff like this and I'm honestly intrigued on those other dreams you mentioned but won't share on the forums so out of my own curiosity and my respect for people's dreams, if you so wish you could maybe U2U me with those dreams that lead you to solar flare activity. I'm sure it might add to more of my thinking after gathering random ideas and looking at ATS for extra info I can glean from other people to lead me into a certain path pertaining to what you hint at.

new topics

top topics

join