It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An archaelogist presents a study which points to evolution being a flawed theory..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq

You even completely butchered the context of the original article you posted and then had the gall to call yourself an archaeologist.

My friend, we both know I never called myself an archaeologist. Feel free to quote me on that one if you can. In fact, I am not prone to tell lies whatsoever.

You titled the thread "An archaelogist presents a study which points to evolution being a flawed theory". The archaeologist Shea says nothing to that effect so I'm going to assume then the archaeologist is you.

And just because you religion tells you not to lie doesn't mean you are incapable of bending the truth. Many if not all religions do not condone lying, so forgive me if I don't think your word is better than anyone else's.

The objective of this thread was and still is to get to a higher level of understanding than the current model of evolution. There were several stone ages at very different times in history as the original article proves. That points to several civilizations being generated at repetitive times throughout history. ANd each civilization reached different tech levels, had different types of human beings etc etc. They were all created by higher dimensional beings. And no, there will not be public proof until the end of this cosmic cycle.

Every time someone brings up the facts you reply with Falun Gong. I don't want your religion, I want your irrefutable scientific studies that the government has been keeping a secret.

In fact my formal education is M. Sc. Eng. Physics.

My formal education is in Anthropology, Archaeology, Psychology, Philosophy, English, Sociology, and Computer Sciences.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You titled the thread "An archaelogist presents a study which points to evolution being a flawed theory". The archaeologist Shea says nothing to that effect so I'm going to assume then the archaeologist is you.

Your assumptions about me are false...
. And my formal university degree is something different than all the other subjects I studied at university and elsewhere.

Shea says we had several stone ages at very different times in history. Feel free to show us your conclusion about that finding. So far you focus on repressing other people rather than presenting any of your own thoughts.

I just show you my conclusion here: We had several civilizations coming and going at repetitive occasions in ancient history, this is supported by Shea´s findings.

Great video: www.youtube.com...

And the alternative findings of ancient civilizations have been suppressed since the days of Darwin as we can all see from all kinds of alternative and conventional news reports.. This is of course due to the Jesuits and the Catholic Church controlling science from behind the scenes.

PS: www.forbiddenarcheology.com...

Scientific outrage in response to Forbidden Archeology

Why has Forbidden Archeology generated such intense reactions from the scientific community? One reason is that the book quickly became an underground classic, not only in alternative science circles, but amongst inquisitive seekers in mainstream academia. Its unprecedented comparison of both accepted and anomalous evidence for human evolution stunned scientists by showing that extensive anomalous evidence stands up equally well, if not better, than accepted evidence.

After shocking the scientific world, Forbidden Archeology caught the general public's attention with the 1996 broadcast of an NBC-TV special called The Mysterious Origins of Man that featured the book. Establishment scientists felt so threatened by this program that they lobbied the Federal Communications Commission to censure and fine NBC for airing it.

Thus by exposing this scientifc coverup and knowledge filtration network Cremo and Thompson revealed some painful truths about human evolution to the prevailing regime and subsequently threatened their exclusive monopoly of funding, intellectual authority, and social prestige.

PS 2: The Jesuits and Darwinism - a coincidence - or not:

Since the publication of Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species in 1859, the position of the Catholic Church on the theory of evolution has slowly been refined. For about 100 years, there was no authoritative pronouncement on the subject...

The Pontifical Council for Culture, Rome's Pontifical Gregorian University and the University of Notre Dame in Indiana are organizing an international conference in Rome March 3-7 2009 as one of a series of events marking the 150th anniversary of the publication of Charles Darwin's "The Origin of Species."

Jesuit Father Marc Leclerc, a philosophy professor at the Gregorian, told Catholic News Service Sept. 16 that organizers "wanted to create a conference that was strictly scientific" and that discussed rational philosophy and theology along with the latest scientific discoveries.

He said arguments "that cannot be critically defined as being science, or philosophy or theology did not seem feasible to include in a dialogue at this level and, therefore, for this reason we did not think to invite" supporters of creationism and intelligent design.

Father Leclerc was one of several organizers speaking at a Sept. 16 Vatican press conference about the congress, part of the culture council's "Science, Technology and the Ontological Quest," or STOQ project.

PS 1.5: The true origin of "Darwinism" is The Society of Jesus(Jesuitism) and the Roman Catholic Church:

“the theory of Darwin, true or not, is not necessarily atheistic; on the contrary, it may simply be suggesting a larger idea of divine providence and skill.”

Roman Catholic Cardinal John Henry Newman - 1868

PS 2: True origin of Evolutionism a copycat - an interesting theory:

In the Egyptian religion, monkeys played a very important role! The monkey was considered sacred to the Egyptians because they believed that man came from the monkeys through a process called Transmigration of Souls(coincides with Buddhism Samsara cycle). If you weren't good enough to enter the Egyptian heaven . . . you were given a second chance . . . and sent back to earth . . . to enter the lower forms of life . . . and work your way back up through the animal kingdom. The monkey was the last stop before the soul entered man to begin the life cycle over again. This entire process took about 3000 years. This is where the idea of evolution originated.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Anyone who has taken an introductory archaeology class knows that there are several stone ages. Lower Paleolithic (Early Stone Age), Middle Paleolithic (Middle Stone Age) and Upper Paleolithic (Later Stone Age). There are also three time period classification for the actual tools being made. Oldowan (oldest known tools 2.5 million years ago), Acheulian (1.5 million years ago) and Mousterian (around 400,000 - 100,000 years ago).

Then there is the fact that not all places developed the stone tools at the same time, so these are split into other dated classifications such as Neolithic or Mesolithic.

All that Shea is saying in the article is that the manufacturing, skills and even behaviours of the humans from those periods are not as different to the way we do things today. We assume that because they are ancient they must be savage and unintelligent but the evolution of stone tools prove otherwise.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Have you even bothered reading the entire thing Shea wrote? He clearly states that humans evolved from lesser species in his book

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

Hence there were many prehistoric civilizations and people with ulterior motives are still covering up the ancient civilizations, stopping all further investigations into the submerged cities.

Had there been a will to show people their true history it would have happened ages ago.

Unfortunately our moral standards sank and some people have gone against their own consciences to get worldly power.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

No. It. Does. Not.

The stone ages are based on the evolution of tools coinciding with the evolution of humans. Then came the Copper Age, followed by Bronze and then Iron. Or are those three ages also times when the world was remade over again?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Well, in fact I am an engineering physicist and I have been working with free energy physics among many other things. I also have a friend who works for NASA top secret on manmade saucers.

And this is absolutely true, as I am a Falun Dafa practitioner I must be completely honest.

There is no such thing as 'free energy physics'. And though no-one is interested in what your friends do, anyone working on a secret project certainly isn't going to tell his friends about it. 'NASA top secret manmade saucers' my foot!

As for your credentials as a 'Falun Dafa practitioner', they do not convince me of your honesty.

Your claims in this thread have been debunked over and over again. We have shown you that you haven't the first clue about these things. Why do you persist? This thread is the worst possible advertisement for your religion I could possibly imagine; why would anyone want to embrace such a crackpot belief system?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by Gaussq

No. It. Does. Not.

The stone ages are based on the evolution of tools coinciding with the evolution of humans. Then came the Copper Age, followed by Bronze and then Iron. Or are those three ages also times when the world was remade over again?

Stone age, copper age, bronze age etc etc.

The essence is that mankind started from scratch many times, over and over again throughout history, whatever you call the phases of progress. Some civilizations became technologically advanced, some others not (like this time). Whenever their moral standard fell the bad people were weeded out by higher powers and then it started over again.

Let´s not waste our time more here, you think whatever you want to think, me too.

I show some interesting links instead.

www.philipcoppens.com... - tunnel, no tunnel, aliens, no aliens....

jcolavito.tripod.com...

powerpointparadise.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Well, in fact I am an engineering physicist and I have been working with free energy physics among many other things. I also have a friend who works for NASA top secret on manmade saucers.

And this is absolutely true, as I am a Falun Dafa practitioner I must be completely honest.

There is no such thing as 'free energy physics'. And though no-one is interested in what your friends do, anyone working on a secret project certainly isn't going to tell his friends about it. 'NASA top secret manmade saucers' my foot!

As for your credentials as a 'Falun Dafa practitioner', they do not convince me of your honesty.

Your claims in this thread have been debunked over and over again. We have shown you that you haven't the first clue about these things. Why do you persist? This thread is the worst possible advertisement for your religion I could possibly imagine; why would anyone want to embrace such a crackpot belief system?

Thanks for your consideration. I respect everyone no matter which opinions they hold, in the end everyone will know truth anyway. In fact too many intelligent people practice Dafa today:

www.ocf.berkeley.edu... - feel free to join the Dafa club at Berkeley. People practicing Dafa, generally speaking, are very intelligent and they all know evolution is a hoax.

And I don´t advertise anything here. I am merely showing a higher dimensional perspective for those interested. Since you are not interested feel free to start your own thread about the evolution theory.

As I see it, all orthodox religions are higher forms of a multidimensional science(ie the third eye is mentioned in every orthodox religion), it is just that the clergy destroyed the essence of religions over the millennia.

That is why almost every great scientist turned to religion in the end...

Isaac Newton:

"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and opposition." Sir Isaac Newton

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

The essence is that mankind started from scratch many times

No they didn't have to start from scratch!! The people in the iron age used many accomplishments from the bronze age...and last I checked we still use some stuff from back then too...like the wheel.

It's not as if humanity had to start over from nothing all the time

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

No you are right, that happened only every time humanity was wiped out by higher powers, of course.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

No you are right, that happened only every time humanity was wiped out by higher powers, of course.

The entire humanity never got wiped out...we have a very complete and clear progression throughout the ages where people ALWAYS built on the knowledge of previous generations. Some peoples got invaded and destroyed, others succumbed to natural catastrophes which we can explain very well, and others just mixed with other peoples until their own disappeared. For example, there's still descendants of the Mayans living today.

Show me clear objective proof that a higher power wiped out anything on earth! You create an entire fantasy world that doesn't match reality...isn't the real world interesting enough for you? You should post in the fiction forum

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I guess you did not visit those places millions of years ago, so how can you say mankind was never wiped out?

In my opinion you need to be able to enter other time-space dimensions to be able to say anything like you say about events millions of years back. That is why it is said in religion that idolizing everyday people is a sin and it is stupid since everyday people know virtually nothing at the level of everyday people. Only high level cultivators can say anything about real truths.

Anyway, everyone is living his life and I am not saying I have any truth to offer or that people should believe my words, I just give a kind advice to people about being kindhearted and I also say Falun Dafa carries enormous supernormal powers of goodness.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

I guess you did not visit those places millions of years ago, so how can you say mankind was never wiped out?

Because there would be remains...and there's none that would support your claim

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

reply to post by MrXYZ

Again, you support yourself on some Darwinist archaeologist digging with a spade saying he believes only what he can see. For all that I know, if higher powers decide to wipe out all of us we are gone in a flash, and all our dead bodies can be remade into something different by them in a flash. Not a trace any archaeologist would grasp anyway..

No truth offered..

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

reply to post by MrXYZ

Again, you support yourself on some Darwinist archaeologist digging with a spade saying he believes only what he can see. For all that I know, if higher powers decide to wipe out all of us we are gone in a flash, and all our dead bodies can be remade into something different by them in a flash. Not a trace any archaeologist would grasp anyway..

No truth offered..

I. Want. Proof.

The only thing that you have provided to try and justify your claims is a debunked book. Forbidden Archeology based a lot of its claims around the Dropa stones, which are apparently manufactured 2.8 billion years ago.

Too bad the person who originally wrote about the Dropa stones admitted it was a hoax.

In 1995, British author David Gamon admitted in Fortean Times that he had written Sungods in Exile as a hoax under the Agamon pseudonym[1], inspired by the popularity of Erich von Däniken and his books on ancient astronauts.

But I guess the author was in on it too?

Originally posted by xianh
i'm an archaeologist, after you get your master's degree you get let in on the global conspiracy to hide the truth, you get to meet the aliens that built the pyramids and get a pet dinosaur. then they give you your hat and whip and you get to name yourself after your favorite state.

I'll be sending in my application and will be taking on the name Saskatchewan Jones.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I. Want. Proof.

How many times did I tell you that the name of the game on earth is illusion? Do you understand the logics of what I said? I explain the logics for the last time here.

Did not Buddha Shakyamuni say this thing about illusion 2500 years ago? He did and yet so few understand the true meaning of it.

People never reason from an opposite standpoint, many people don´t even bother to make the effort to see the consequences if they made a mistake in their thinking..

How can Gods differentiate(survival of the "fittest" comes to mind, this is the real game only that fittest is changed into "most truthful, compassionate and forbearant"...) between good and bad people if there were "proof" of Gods?

Would not all people be the same?

Nobody would dare doing bad stuff, nobody would dare say he is an atheist etc etc. That society would be meaningless from Gods perspectives.

That would not be a human society, that is why there is no proof of Gods and you are blindfolded and you need enlightenment quality to choose to do good deeds and assimilate to the characteristics of the universe.

Tell us all how Gods can give us any proof down here and still make it possible to sort out between good and bad people?...

They can not do it without illusion and hence we have this human society with atheists, criminals, sexual liberation, vanity, drugs, fake religion, orthodox religion, Falun Dafa etc. And people make their own choices based on their inborn quality and enlightenment quality. The more karma he has the less unlikely he is to enlighten.

Try to look at this scene from the Gods perspective for once... They put you here with two flesh eyes making you blind(can not see any other dimension) and then a cell body wrapped around your main spirit with karma and virtue attached to your main spirit accumulated over the ages.

Then you choose to do either good deeds or bad deeds down here, in fact religion already told people about which deeds are good and which ones are bad... Still few people listen these days and of course that was predestined in all the prophecies.

In this earthly time-space dimension we have the center of the metabolism of the universe. Keep the good parts and throw away the rest is the essence of that metabolism as I understand it.

In a human body a small part of the food is used, the rest is wasted as faeces. If the characteristic of the universe is truth-compassion-forbearance, how can people going against that principle remain in this universe? They don´t belong in this universe anymore and they are wasted, that makes perfect sense too.

At the end of your lifetime(or at judgment like our current situation) Gods see your true colors in your karma-virtue balance sheet based on your actions during your lifetimes.. You go the place in Samsara loop(heavens, hells, ghost, plant, animal etc) where you belong, or if one is too bad there is complete disintegration of body and spirit under eternal suffering in a special time-space dimension. The only chance to ever get out of the reincarnation loop is to cultivate up into a God.

As these times are special beyond anything we had before as there will be judgment(Fa-rectification) coming soon, no matter how loud people cry out.

That is why I sincerely advice people to remember these words(not really too much to ask):

Truthfulness Compassion Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

I guess this thread is getting repetitive, thanks for your time, I wish everyone good luck in the future.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

If you're not offering truth, then you're not "good" according to your own tenets of faith.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

If you're not offering truth, then you're not "good" according to your own tenets of faith.

Well, in my opinion I am truthful about not possessing any absolute truth. So in fact I am honest in this respect.

Absolute truth is something few beings ever can dream of, in my opinion.

Just my two cents, no absolute truth offered whatsoever...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

So basically you're saying "I have zero proof for my claims...but I believe in it anyway because I like the idea"?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join