It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An archaelogist presents a study which points to evolution being a flawed theory..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Not facts. Consensus. Very different.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mez353

Scientific consensus is based on facts, not subjective opinions.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I'm not going to write 500 words ripping you on this, but I have to question whether or not you even read and/or understood the paper.

Unless you're a biological anthropologist, this paper will probably not impact your life.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The only thing you can truly determine from reading scientific lierature (as with any literature claiming to be fact), is how much faith you have in it.

If evolution was true, wouldn't nature have to be in constant chaos? Of all the organisms on the planet where are all these mutations? Shouldn't there be illustrations everywhere you look of this constant change.

How many single mutations would provide a survival benefit? And if one of these mutations was significant enough to provide a survival benefit: why would that benefit be retained by the species? Because other organisms had fortuneately (or by the design of some higher power) mutated in the same way? That seems unlikely.

1. The fossil record doesn't prove evolution.
2. It's apparently too slow to witness around us.
3. It's not demonstrable via the confirmation of prediction method.

...so it's left to what? Compartive biology? If you put such faith in an 'expert' that's up to you, but knowing how TPTB lie to us, I would have thought controlling or influencing academia would be of the utmost importance to them. I don't know these people and I don't know who funds them.

Personally I think evolution is the biggest lie ever told, and producing endless papers might only dispalys how well thought out the lie is. They've had an awful lot of time to get their story straight.

Or maybe it is true, we don't really know, but I'm sure many will claim they do.

PS. Of course it ain't true, it's an attack on the big fella.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

Why wouldn't they use robots? They would. But a human machine doesn't require a fuel source that needs refining. The fuel for your work is free from the planet. They can maintain and feed themselves etc.

Here us a link. You can find your own source but it's the first thing I found. I am sure you can use names and google your own once you read.

www.disclose.tv...

There is no evidence of gene tampering? You do know human genetic research hasn't got that far yet right? As far as public knowledge and medical or even anthropologically speaking. Chromosome markers are not close to what we are discovering now. Unless you work in a very expensive lab I doubt you have that kind of genetic knowledge.

You are confused maybe by theoretical situations? They are a driving force in discovery so why knock them? Without theoretical sciences we would still be stuck on newton. But since we we are not and can explore and read between the lines to propose a theory. It's actually very rationale we could be the decendents of other wordly beings. Laws of probability don't rule it out.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

You can test forever the evolutionary theory with rats, dogs, chimps etc and you will only ever have a rat, dog, chimp.
A rat has never evolved into anything else, it may be bigger, smaller, different colour etc but will never become anything but a rat.
Also if we evolved we would always add new genetic material and we dont.
They say we once had a tail and that we have a tailbone on the base of our spines to prove it. If so that is a loss and that is not evolution as understrood.
edit on 17/2/2011 by squizzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by squizzy

Le sigh...why is it that the same debunked criticisms of evolution keep cropping up all the time?

Originally posted by squizzy

You can test forever the evolutionary theory with rats, dogs, chimps etc and you will only ever have a rat, dog, chimp.

Well, dogs and chimps are a bit difficult to achieve speciation results with due to their relatively long reproductive cycles, but rats could be compelled to speciation within a few hundred years.

Of course, rats are a genus (Rattus) and observing changes on the genus level would be a bit difficult even over the course of all of recorded human history.

Chimps are a species, and we have actually observed speciation in nature plenty of times.

A rat has never evolved into anything else, it may be bigger, smaller, different colour etc but will never become anything but a rat.

That's because rats aren't a species, they're a genus. Of course, those who don't understand evolution are insanely ignorant of taxonomy.

What is your response to the presented instances of speciation?

Also if we evolved we would always add new genetic material and we dont.

Yes, we do.

They say we once had a tail and that we have a tailbone on the base of our spines to prove it. If so that is a loss and that is not evolution as understrood.

Insertion, addition, duplication, and deletion. That's how evolution works on a genetic level.

Now, can you prove that the loss of a tail is a necessary loss of genetic information? Not developing a structure doesn't necessarily mean that we've lost the genetics to develop that structure. Hell, we might simply have a gene that inhibits the function of another gene.

Genetics is a very sloppy code.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

edit on 17/2/2011 by squizzy because: (no reason given)

Actually, your understanding of evolution is flawed. Losing certain traits it not contradictory of evolution but actually a proven part of the theory. The hypothesis for our tail bone is that at some point when we were making the transition to bipedals we required the tail for balance. As our balance improved the need for the tail decreased and slowly over it time it reduced in size and for the most part we no longer possess it. There are some humans born with tails still though majority of parents opt to have it surgically removed early in life.

Our wisdom teeth are probably byproducts of a time when we hate tough, raw plant material like bark and it required stronger grinding. Now that we eat softer, cooked foods the need for wisdom teeth has decreased and we are seeing the results of that with majority of the population needing to have the teeth removed.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Insertion, addition, duplication, and deletion. That's how evolution works on a genetic level.

Do you admit there are higher dimensions(space-times)? Maths and physics admit anything from 11 to an infinite number of time-space dimensions these days depending on who you ask...

If you accept that idea, then imagine, what can the beings living in such a world, ie the world between electrons and atomic nuclei, do to your brain, your thoughts etc? They live on the electron as their planet, the atomic nuclei is their sun and their surface bodies are made up by atoms. Furthermore radioactivity gets more and more powerful the smaller particles you have at your disposal, so their energy is bound to be vast compared to ours here.

So when they have a look at human bodies made up by cells they will say it is extremely primitive being made up of extremely large blocks of matter, like building bricks in Kindergarten.

So once in a while after an apocalypse they may alter some things with these human bodies, it is like child´s play to them. And their time is different to ours so one day in their world may be 1000 years in this dimension.
'
And since the human dimension is the lowest of the universe and an illusion people will have all sorts of ideas about how they came to be.

The simplest and most logical explanation is that your main spirit was forced inside a cell body and your virtue and karma is with you from your past affecting everything in your life here since karma is big low frequency clumps while virtue is finegrained particles of high frequency.

So while people here think til their brain aches about how apes could become human beings they just laugh at the silly human beings.... And people think it is so important to be "right", to "prove" their point.... How can people be "right" when they know nothing about this universe?

All proofs can be interpreted this or that way and the only way of finding truth is by visiting other dimensions(time-spaces).

Just my two cents, no truth offered.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Establishing the first civilization with an intricate and specialized structure of government and dynamic urban institutions, from scratch, requires a highly dense population, accessibility to resources (domesticable plants and animals), thousands and thousands of years of sculpting a cloud of ideas fragmented from the various minds of the locale and distant tribes, which would require cultural dissemination and diffusion, appropriate orientation of the axis, favorable weather conditions, and low intensity climate change and low intensity natural disasters.

Do you really think human beings have not been affected from the outside and other dimensions during the last 100 years? What about aliens and UFOs? Do you think it is a coincidence we got science as our sole religion and at the same time that we got a lot of hightech while millions of people reported UFOs, aliens etc? I suggest you think again.

I attach an interview with Master Li Hongzhi here:

TIME: You talk about the period of the end of Dharma.
Li: While Buddha Sakyamuni [563-483 B.C.] was teaching his Dharma, there was no written language so the Dharma was passed by word of mouth. After 500 years, human discourse changed Buddha Sakyamuni's original words and it came to an end. The ending of the Dharma means that the cultivation method began to become chaotic and could no longer enable people to practice cultivation.

TIME: Why does chaos reign now?
Li: Of course there is not just one reason. The biggest cause of society's change today is that people no longer believe in orthodox religion. They go to church, but they no longer believe in God. They feel free to do anything. The second reason is that since the beginning of this century, aliens have begun to invade the human mind and its ideology and culture.

TIME: Where do they come from?
Li: The aliens come from other planets. The names that I use for these planets are different . Some are from dimensions that human beings have not yet discovered. The key is how they have corrupted mankind. Everyone knows that from the beginning until now, there has never been a development of culture like today. Although it has been several thousand years, it has never been like now.

The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes. They started by teaching mankind about modern science, so people believe more and more science, and spiritually, they are controlled. Everyone thinks that scientists invent on their own when in fact their inspiration is manipulated by the aliens. In terms of culture and spirit, they already control man. Mankind cannot live without science.

The ultimate purpose is to replace humans. If cloning human beings succeeds, the aliens can officially replace humans. Why does a corpse lie dead, even though it is the same as a living body? The difference is the soul, which is the life of the body. If people reproduce a human person, the gods in heaven will not give its body a human soul. The aliens will take that opportunity to replace the human soul and by doing so they will enter earth and become earthlings.

When such people grow up, they will help replace humans with aliens. They will produce more and more clones. There will no longer be humans reproduced by humans. They will act like humans, but they will introduce legislation to stop human reproduction.

TIME: Are you a human being?
Li: You can think of me as a human being.

TIME: Are you from earth?
Li: I don't wish to talk about myself at a higher level. People wouldn't understand it.

TIME: What are the aliens after?
Li: The aliens use many methods to keep people from freeing themselves from manipulation. They make earthlings have wars and conflicts, and develop weapons using science, which makes mankind more dependent on advanced science and technology. In this way, the aliens will be able to introduce their stuff and make the preparations for replacing human beings. The military industry leads other industries such as computers and electronics.

TIME: But what is the alien purpose?
Li: The human body is the most perfect in the universe. It is the most perfect form. The aliens want the human body.

TIME: What do aliens look like?
Li: Some look similar to human beings. U.S. technology has already detected some aliens. The difference between aliens can be quite enormous.

TIME: Can you describe it?
Li: You don't want to have that kind of thought in your mind.

TIME: Describe them anyway.
Li: One type looks like a human, but has a nose that is made of bone. Others look like ghosts. At first they thought that I was trying to help them. Now they now that I am sweeping them away.,

TIME: How do you see the future?
Li: Future human society is quite terrifying. If aliens are not to replace human beings, society will destroy itself on its own. Industry is creating invisible air pollution. The microparticles in the air harm human beings. The abnormality in the climate today is caused by that [pollution], and it cannot be remedied by humans alone. The drinking water is polluted. No matter how we try to purify it, it cannot return to its original purity. Modern science cannot determine the extent of the damage. The food we eat is the product of fertilized soil. The meat we eat is affected. I can foresee a future when human limbs become deformed, the body's joints won't move and internal organs will become dysfunctional. Modern science hasn't realized this yet.

At the beginning you asked why I did such things. I only tell practitioners, but not the public because they cannot comprehend it. I am trying to save those people who can return to a high level and to a high moral level. Modern science does not understand this, so governments can do nothing. The only person in the entire world who knows this is myself alone.

I am not against the public knowing, but I am teaching practitioners. Even though the public knows, it cannot do anything about it. People can't free themselves from science and from their concepts. I am not against science. I am only telling mankind the truth. I drive a car. I also live in the environment. Don't believe that I am against science. But I know that modern science is destroying mankind. Aliens have already constructed a layer of cells in human beings. The development of computers dictates this layer of body cells to control human culture and spirituality and in the end to replace human beings.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros
reply to post by Mez353

Scientific consensus is based on facts, not subjective opinions.

Usually though not always. You seem to think I'm saying ALL science is not based on fact. That would be ridiculous. Take for example this discussion about evolution. There have been many aspects of evolution that fit the theory and cab be clarified and even observed, so these are facts. There are also aspects that cannot be proven although the theory states that they must occur. These are not facts. This is called hypothesis. CONSENSUS is where SCIENCE AGREES WITH THE HYPOTHESIS. That is why it is consensual, you agree with it ala consensual sex.
Many subjects having missing pieces of the jigsaw, and for each one there will be a leading theory that science has hypothsesised about until it reaches consensus. Remember how many scientists were excommunicated or even executed in Europe during the dark ages and even unduly during the renaissance period because of their opinions? Do you think that people rhave eally change so much today? When they have strong opinions or opinions that are important for other reasons? Politicians deceive and lie all of the time, so do real estate agents so why not scientists? An easy way to present theory as fact is to stop all other theories from being heard, studied and even put out there into the MSM without trying to slur the theory or sneer at its believers. Facts develop a theory and make it stronger, more believable and more accurate but consensus enforces it. They are very very different animals.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Actually, that statement is entirely false. In Taxonomy there exists a classification between Old World Monkeys (apes and humans) and New World Monkeys (exclusively monkeys) in the Parvorder.

Chimpanzees have never always been chimpanzees. They have evolved over time just as we have from an ancient ancestor. Bonobos direct evolution ancestor is... CHIMPANZEE. This is an observable example of evolution at work.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Originally posted by Gaussq

Do you admit there are higher dimensions(space-times)?

Red herring. This is irrelevant to the subject of evolution.

Higher? No. Other? Yes. There is no such thing as a 'higher' dimension. Just like the second dimension isn't higher than the first or the third. They're merely dimensions of space.

Maths and physics admit anything from 11 to an infinite number of time-space dimensions these days depending on who you ask...

...11 is the highest I've ever heard of. I think you're making the common mistake of confusing the word "universe" with the word "dimension". This is due to a frankly irresponsible use of the words interchangeably in science fiction.

If you accept that idea, then imagine, what can the beings living in such a world, ie the world between electrons and atomic nuclei, do to your brain, your thoughts etc?

I'm sorry, but why are you presupposing the beings can live in these areas?

They live on the electron as their planet, the atomic nuclei is their sun and their surface bodies are made up by atoms. Furthermore radioactivity gets more and more powerful the smaller particles you have at your disposal, so their energy is bound to be vast compared to ours here.

Bald-faced speculation. There is no evidence for any of these claims.

So when they have a look at human bodies made up by cells they will say it is extremely primitive being made up of extremely large blocks of matter, like building bricks in Kindergarten.

Um...how would beings living in atomic nuclei have any comprehension of things at a scale that is 10^15 times greater in size than they are?

This is just more bald faced speculation.

So once in a while after an apocalypse they may alter some things with these human bodies, it is like child´s play to them. And their time is different to ours so one day in their world may be 1000 years in this dimension.

More bald faced speculation. Where is the evidence? And how would it be 'like child's play' for them to change human bodies? And how come none of these ideas actually fit in with the physical evidence?

And since the human dimension is the lowest of the universe and an illusion people will have all sorts of ideas about how they came to be.

How are there 'higher' and 'lower' dimensions? What sort of evidence do you have for any of these claims?

The simplest and most logical explanation is that your main spirit was forced inside a cell body and your virtue and karma is with you from your past affecting everything in your life here since karma is big low frequency clumps while virtue is finegrained particles of high frequency.

This is not simple or logical. It is unsupported conjecture. It also doesn't mean anything. Seriously.

So while people here think til their brain aches about how apes could become human beings they just laugh at the silly human beings.... And people think it is so important to be "right", to "prove" their point.... How can people be "right" when they know nothing about this universe?

[citation needed]

All proofs can be interpreted this or that way and the only way of finding truth is by visiting other dimensions(time-spaces).

[citation needed]

You're right, not truth at all. It's all bald-faced speculation that is founded in a fundamental misunderstanding of physics.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
... no truth offered.

I agree.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Higher? No. Other? Yes. There is no such thing as a 'higher' dimension. Just like the second dimension isn't higher than the first or the third. They're merely dimensions of space.

I speak about other time-space dimensions(4D) not a 3D geometric dimension. Time and space means a "world" and there are an infinite number of worlds between small and large molecules, atoms-electrons, quarks-atomic nuclei, neutrinos-quarks etc etc.

I can easily explain why these beings in those worlds are "higher" and more powerful than us. Most people can understand the crystal model or the matryoshka doll with a doll in a doll. What is the difference between the solar system and the atomic model with electrons spinning around the atomic nuclei? No difference.

How fast is the time passing on the surface of the electron? Well, how many laps does an electron do around the atomic nuclei in one second?...

So one second there might be many, many years here. Hence they can also see our future from that dimension.

Maybe you know that radioactive energy levels increases the smaller particles you have, that means a being built by atoms will have an infinitely higher energy than a human being(ie gamma ray particles are much more powerful than alfa or Beta). Very important is that he can become extremely small or extremely huge at will because of all that energy. Why can a Buddha become as big as the Milky Way galaxy? Because he has energy.

So basically, he can do whatever he likes to any human being with their Kindergarten building blocks without any energy. Of course these higher beings have an enormous compassion and the universe has strict rules about the human world too.

So people have a free will living here and choose what to believe in and how they act in daily life in this illusion.

Each action will produce either karma(black matter) or virtue(white matter) and each one will be judged at death depending on their actions.

Denying Gods is denying oneself since all humans come from those higher dimensions, hence it is a karma generating action meaning you don´t want to be a part of this cosmos anymore because you don´t want to return back home by self-cultivation(improve xinxing, virtue and eliminate karma by suffering mental and physical hardships).

Today people on average have enormous karma after many lifetimes and the recent downslide in morals. And one can easily measure it by the frequencies emitted by his bioelectric field(ie measure all ten fingers). The lower average frequency the darker aura colour. An aura test costs a few dollars but very few people bother to check their auras..

Many people(especially kids before they have been lost in modern society) can also spot other people´s auras with their third eye and most people are in the dark side of the spectre today meaning they have alot of karma(black) and little virtue(white), that is why some kids are very scared of bad people because they can see the demon possessing the bad person.

Another interesting aspect is that a person with alot of virtue in their body easily can bend their legs into double Lotus position without any pain. Among modern people today, most people are stiff like fridges because of all that black matter stopping them from bending their legs into double Lotus like real Gods and Buddhas do when they meditate.

So for a person with a lot of black matter in his brain he will think dark thoughts and be controlled by dark beings(demons in religion) from higher dimensions(more microscopic building stuff). It is not that his true self is bad but his karmic self has gotten the upper hand and he becomes like a karmic, dark being.

The best part of this illusion called earth is that there is no proof of higer dimensions so people need enlightenment quality while in illusion.

That means the universe has arranged a system whereby the metabolic process of keeping good people and eliminating bad people is working perfectly fine in the lowest dimension, this earth. Everyone will get exactly what he deserves, the system is fool-proof and perfect.

All people who have no heart for becoming good people will stay in complete illusion(they believe in nothing but the visible world), they probably will create lots of karma by doing alot of bad deeds and finally be wiped out when their virtue is finished up. The universe is like the human being metabolizing his food. He picks the good parts and wastes the rest. No wonder the Daoists call the human body a universe... So everything happening here is a reflection of the events happening in higher dimensions. A prophet is just a person being able to enter another time-space and see our future from there.

However, if you today tell people that they need to prove higher dimensions to themselves by cultivating an orthodox cultivation practice(ie Falun Dafa) a typical person will become very quiet(and sometimes worried).

Is there any argument against not inputting a few hours on a powerful spiritual practice to see if one can open one´s third eye or not? Feel that one´s body can be transformed from other dimensions? See truth about life in other dimensions?

Or the everyday life too important so one forgets that one will soon die? And by that time it is all over.

If a person can not even input a few hours to check truth for himself and instead wastes a lifetime believing in Charles Darwin´s manmade evolution theory and/or the modern onedimensional science, who can be blamed but the person himself?

I knew alot of clever atheists being a physicist, and everyone who tried to understand higher truth without any notions dropped all ideas about atheism and evolution...

They immediately realized they had been fooled by modern society and all its shallow notions. That is why you see all those top level scientists practicing Falun Dafa today, ie at Stanford, Cal Tech, Berkeley etc etc. Extremely bright people who now know higher truth.

The answer to higher truth lies within people and not outside people. Mind and body cultivation.

They believe in evolution etc simply because they can not see truth from a higher space-time dimension where the time concept is completely different. Who is superstitious? Is it not the atheist who believes in Darwin and human science produced by everyday people without any higher truth to offer?

The real idea about religion was to provide people with a higher form, a multidimensional form of science whereby enlightened beings who can enter other time-spaces offer deep insights about the truth of our universe. Of course religions got messed up by the clergy over the millenia so today most people(not Buddhist monks) understand nothing of religions and see them as primitive fantasies from low-level people.

Religions let people differentiate between good and bad, let them know that good deeds produce virtue and bad deeds produce karma, and let them know the consequences after death.

My two cents, no truth offered whatsoever from my perspective in the three realms..

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

edit on 19-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You will find that most of the opposers to alternative theories have dominant ape-genes within them. The truth is that we were genetically engineered, and one of the components was an ape-like creature from Earth, but many of the people of this planet have alien DNA.

It is hard to explain, you have to believe in things without really having a concern as to whether they are true or not. Most find this difficult to believe as they invest too much of thier energy into things that they believe (the strongest beliefs we have eventually turn into "facts") - it all springs from a primitive fear of being tricked.
edit on 19-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I understand what you mean, here in 3D we are at the forefront of reality, however, on the higher levels, they occupy what could be described as both our "past" and our "future". They too will have a "past" and a "future", however in thier "present" they can visit us at various "times" and it all lines up in a synchronised fashion. On the next level to that, i.e. "5D" they would be able to visit different pasts and futures of various "4D" worlds, and the same will continue up to "6D" or further. Furthermore, I don't think it is the structured reality that it is made out to be, and really is an advanced conceptualisation of the interlaced manner of time, as well as the cyclical manner of time - for example, the rotation of a planet, the orbit of its moon, thier orbit around a star, the star systems orbit around the galaxy, and the galaxies traverse across the universe. If time is linked to motion, and orbits represent time cycles, there would be at least five different time-referentialities. If we combine this with the differing perspective of light, we also have different perceptual relativities (i.e. "cross dimensional").
edit on 19-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Ok, you can spew all the unscientific new age product of a bovine rectum from your mouth that you want, but it's still unsupported product of cattle digestion.

Please, provide some sort of evidence of that or I'll just have to respond with an equally incomprehensible string of unrelated words like:

Planet chess works maus ultimate art ring potato.

Your entire post makes no sense and has no scientific backing at all.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Monkey spanner ascention to the sky of the walrus that perceives itself to be stuck in marmalade at the center of an ever-spiralling conspiracy as to the true nature of why toast is not brown instead of yellow.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by Gaussq

Ok, you can spew all the unscientific new age product of a bovine rectum from your mouth that you want, but it's still unsupported product of cattle digestion.

Please, provide some sort of evidence of that or I'll just have to respond with an equally incomprehensible string of unrelated words like:

Planet chess works maus ultimate art ring potato.

Your entire post makes no sense and has no scientific backing at all.

I can hear you. Who just said the best part of this world is that we live in an illusion and everyone must enlighten by himself? Spend a few hours reading the book Zhuan Falun linked in my signature below, do some exercises to transform your body and maybe open your third eye....

Or don´t do it and ignore everything outside your school book. It is all up to people themselves, it is a fair system.

Science is a manmade product from one single dimension, it is extremely shallow and in some cases "politicians" even brand wild hypotheses like evolutionism science. I just add a minor part about Charles Darwin: His grandfather was a devoted jesuit.... If someone happens to know about stuff like the black pope and the jesuit´s dark history he will know exactly how "evolution" came about.

In fact his grandfather the jesuit wrote down that theory called evolution:

Organic life beneath the shoreless waves
Was born and nurs'd in ocean's pearly caves;
First forms minute, unseen by spheric glass,
Move on the mud, or pierce the watery mass;
These, as successive generations bloom,
New powers acquire and larger limbs assume;
Whence countless groups of vegetation spring,
And breathing realms of fin and feet and wing.

Erasmus Darwin S.J.
(1731-1802). . The Temple of Nature. 1802.

Any person who have seen submerged cities, human footprints in cliffs, INCA skulls, Egyptian saucer artefacts, Indian VEDA UFO tech drawings etc etc will know that evolution is a theory with no base in reality. No matter what you say about "scientific proof", which reason is there for no investigations into prehistoric civilizations? There is no will to do it since evolution will fall and many people would wake up to higher truth.

Evolution is and always was politics to keep science going without any relationship to other dimensions or religion.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join