It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An archaelogist presents a study which points to evolution being a flawed theory..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

ts-si.org...

I quote: "Fortified by social and religious rationalizations, there has been a popular assumption that human species have evolved forward in time on a progressive trajectory with the emergence of new and distinctive base behaviors that set us apart from our ancestors in fundamental ways."

What we all knew all the time is soon going to be a fact, man never evolved linearly from apes to human beings over million of years. We had dozens of prehistoric civilzations with very developed people like the Atlantis civilization etc. They were all wiped out when they became too morally corrupt.

The thing about aliens being our Masters/Gods(because their tech is superior) is just like the evolution theory, it is a ridiculous theory that makes people think they are primitive and come from monkeys. That is no coincidence either as I see it. Does that not make people loose belief in Gods(higher time-space dimensions in the micro/macroscopic directions) and serve the purpose of making people even more corrupt morally, thinking they should behave as animals?

And yet there are many prehistoric buildings carved in stone at the bottom of the oceans, the establishments says they are "natural" and still they include exquisit staircases and carved stone portraits that only very advanced people could produce. NY Times and other newspapers in older days had several news reports about human giants being found as fossils. Today none of those news is acknowledged, the giant fossils all disappeared. Coincidence?...

There are human tracks imprinted in cliffs and mountains from millions years back and yet few people open their eyes, it is simply too much to handle for people´s minds and certainly gives cred to the old "big lie technique"..

How can humans develop in a linear fashion from a monkey to a man over millions of years, while all other systems in the universe are oscillating back and forth?.. How can people buy into a global warming theory with a future linear curve over 100s of years?... Because the media and the gvmt controlled science say so. It doesn´t make sense but people stop thinking.

If human beings realize who they are and where they come from(higher dimensions, being Gods in ancient times), if they realize reincarnation is a fact and that the cause-effect of one´s lifestyle(your actions now give a consequence in your next life, just like the laws of physics, it is only a slower feedback loop) are facts, then I believe many things would improve with the blink of an eye.

In fact the turnaround of human society will happen with mathematical precision when time is due since when mankind reaches a "minimum"(maximum moral corruption) on the cosmic oscillating curve it will turn around in the other direction and it will be called an apocalypse - mankind´s development only follows the cosmic, oscillating characteristics and mankind has absolutely no power to change the oscillating curve. Some people surrender themselves to the higher powers and transform themselves in time, others don´t see anything coming.

Just my two cents at my current wisdom level, no truth offered whatsoever.

PS: A treasure of web links to ancient history: www.stevequayle.com...

[Mod edit - include external quote tags]

edit on 17/2/2011 by Sauron because: include external quote tags

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Nice post s&f I was working on the same thing yesterday. ive read chariot of the Gods Twilight of the gods the bible and the book of mormon, side not im not a mormon. Its interesting that people from all over the world have expereienced the same things while the Jews were in Jerusaleum being visited by angels so were the mayas and the aztecs.

The mayas of peru near the gate of the gods describe a their god visiting them from heaven being extremely white with white hair and white skin and white clothes and being extremely good looking.

The book of nephi in the book of mormon a seperatist group from the jews describes a man coming down from heaven just like the shamans in peru have seen.

The bible describes its angels very similar.

Joseph smith seen the same one as described above and called him a messenger from god. Im not trying to prove Joseph Smith the only thing that gives him credibility in my book is that his description is the same as the ancient Indians.

I believe you can relay horus the god of light in similarity to these descriptions.

I am sure every group has been visited by these gods. In every description the come to man and give him instuctions and talk to him and descend back to heaven. Is it a coincidence that everyone describes them the same I dont think so.

These ancient civilizations were inspired by these beings. I believe them to be heavenly myself and any thing from space is still alien to us but that doesnt mean they cant be heavenly. It also doesnt dispute the fact that there coulod be bad gods also or the devil you name it.

If you look at religeon as a whole from the begining of history and put all the clues together you will get a different view on religeon faith and the world we live in you just have to open your mind a little to the possibility that you dont have it all figured out. History that is being taught in the world is a joke all the important parts have been left out and manipulated by the TPTB. It is possible all of our technology is not our own that we have been helped. If man is so smart someone needs to take a new look at history and explore some new possibilities. And also if you read the bible from a closed minded non historical point of view. From a point of view that it hasnt been tampered with by the wrong sort of people like the catholic church and the king of england then maybe you can get some deeper meaning and find out the truth. I believe we have been fed a lie and in order to save ourselves we need the truth to refute the evil that is among us.
edit on 17-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
ok but your post says.. archeologist presents a study..

where is the study? who is the archeologist? are you the archeologist? where is the study?
all i see is your ramblings about how its flawed.

i appreciate your opinion but your thread title is completely misleading.

the link you provided is the lamest web page ever. fist its bad, in this day and age, to just have a page like that.
why cant these people get some graphics..
that page looks like one i made in 1997. in html 1 with notepad.

second, it also does not contain a link to the archaeologist and his study but instead, just links to other pages.
grrr.

please rename this thread to... "my opinion on evolution and history" OR add the study from the archaeologist.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I remember being introduced to the theory of evolution in 10th grade biology class. Looking back, I wonder in what context it came up, but cannot recall.

It is less than a theory, and will some day be in the realm of myth and propaganda, residing with creationism and intelligent design.

I never studied Darwin in depth because the principles he is known for are absurdly fabricated, and generally dismissive of reality.

But he has as much historical significance as any other misleading scientific bigot of centuries past.

ETA: Clearly evolution theory is in the realm of creationism already, and is sometimes taught in such context in the USA. What's not so clear is, do we need to learn it? There aren't even philosophy classes in USA high schools, so I don't see critical thinking being encouraged by these outrageous theories--perhaps it's quite the opposite.
edit on 17-2-2011 by smthngmssnghr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
well , evolution theory /darwinism is a VERY BIG BULL s ...
As for the global wamring "theory" or others like , I'M AFRAID IT'S ONLY UP TO THE HUMAN INDIVIDUAL TO JUDGE FOR HIMSELF...
I DON'T "BUY" ANYTHING : THE REALITY IS AN ILUSSION/ IT'S FAKE!!!
And this is been proven at least twice :
in 1912 and 1982 !
BY WHO?
DISCOVER IT FOR YOURSELF!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

please rename this thread to... "my opinion on evolution and history" OR add the study from the archaeologist.

Study reference:

Homo sapiens Is as Homo sapiens Was: behavioral variability vs. behavioral modernity in Paleolithic Archaeology. John J. Shea. Current Anthropology 2011; 52(1): 1-35. doi:10.1086/658067

www.jstor.org...

Try this article too: www.sciencedaily.com...

The article is a brief summary of Mr Shea´s findings. There may be more hidden info in it but I find this relevant for a thread on our non-linear "development" as human beings.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
thankyou.

i appreciate you adding that in.

i disagree that evolution is wrong. we have proven it for centuries via selective breeding.
you can test it in your own home... breed rats/mice or grow veggies...

but i do think our timelines might be out of whack.

we have the best guess for now with what the majority of evidence produces.

edit on 17-2-2011 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Evolution is a component, but the full story is a lot more complex. I hope the scientific community start taking some of this stuff more seriously as the evidence is real, the answers are there.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I have to disagree with you with some science.

Mitochondrial DNA shows that almost all humans on the planet contain 4% Neanderthal DNA. The most logical explanation of this would be that we evolved from them.

EDIT: Archaeologists are not interested in evolution per se, but Biological Anthropologists and some Cultural ones. But mostly the Biological. Archaeologists are interested in the physical remains of human history and how to explain their existence.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Dendro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

That doesnt really explain evolution there were two groups of people cromagnon and neanderthal. It is a new theory that the neanderthal did not die out completely but breed with the cromagnon. Neanderthal was quite bigger than cromagnon explaing some of teh size differences in past and modern life forms much like selective breeding.

But what does that have to do with evolution even if you believe in creationism there is nothing to say both groups were not here.

Much like the definition of the nephilim old men of renown having sex with daughters of men it could be a record of that.
Then unfortunately the plains of Africa in the Garden of eden near the tigris and Eupharates were they inhabited were flooded leaving only slight and skewed records and fossils of both groups from the same time period. pure speculation but based on current science.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

The reason it is significant is because over 90% of the population contains this DNA which cannot be accounted for by occasional "liaisons" with Neanderthals.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

well , evolution theory /darwinism is a VERY BIG BULL s ...
As for the global wamring "theory" or others like , I'M AFRAID IT'S ONLY UP TO THE HUMAN INDIVIDUAL TO JUDGE FOR HIMSELF...
I DON'T "BUY" ANYTHING : THE REALITY IS AN ILUSSION/ IT'S FAKE!!!
And this is been proven at least twice :
in 1912 and 1982 !
BY WHO?
DISCOVER IT FOR YOURSELF!

I must say you make a great advertisement for your point of view.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by smthngmssnghr

ETA: Clearly evolution theory is in the realm of creationism already, and is sometimes taught in such context in the USA. What's not so clear is, do we need to learn it? There aren't even philosophy classes in USA high schools, so I don't see critical thinking being encouraged by these outrageous theories--perhaps it's quite the opposite.

There might be some truth in that... But...

I remember being introduced to the theory of evolution in 10th grade biology class. Looking back, I wonder in what context it came up, but cannot recall.

It is less than a theory, and will some day be in the realm of myth and propaganda, residing with creationism and intelligent design.

I never studied Darwin in depth because the principles he is known for are absurdly fabricated, and generally dismissive of reality.

Muhahahaha

And you came to this conclusion without studying the subject ?

You've got to be kidding me right ?
edit on 2/17/2011 by Sinter Klaas because: spelling

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Just my two cents at my current wisdom level, no truth offered whatsoever.

Yes, that seems to sum it up.

All statements made in the Science Daily article refer to Homo Sapiens. Shea only studied the relics of Stone Age humans, and his claim is merely that early Stone Age humans may not have been very different from later Stone Age humans. He thus differs from the orthodox view, which is that later Stone Age humans were more socially (and perhaps mentally) sophisticated than early ones.

He doesn't mean they built cities like Atlantis. He means that the stone tools made by humans 250,000 years ago, the rituals they performed, the foods they ate, etc., may not have been very different from the tools, rituals, foods etc. of humans who lived 45,000 years ago.

Shea's research is founded on acceptance of the theory of evolution in general, and specifically upon present-day scientific knowledge about the evolution of human beings and human societies. It does not contradict evolution in any way.

In any case, the idea that evolution always progresses 'upwards' is wrong. It is not a scientific idea but a layman's misunderstanding. As biologists and philosophers say, evolution is not teleological.

Sorry, but there it is.

edit on 17/2/11 by Astyanax because: of a pronoun

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

So maybe the beings with this particular strand of mitichondrial dna were spread out just as much as the cromagnon humanoids just in smaller groups isnt it stated in science that the two groups were in contact with each other until the neanderthal went extinct.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Of course he isn't kidding. He's telling the plain truth.

Anyone who thinks the theory of evolution is false obviously hasn't studied the subject. He doesn't dare to, because he knows he'll have to change his ideas.

Nothing else explains the wilful (and woeful) depth of anti-evolutionist ignorance.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
first of all,

if morals were significantly an issue in extinction, we wouldn't be talking about it here.

we have no clue how or who we were years ago.

with deference to harte and the amazing byrd!

we have 20-100k years we have no idea what went down. it took 2000yrs to only get where we are now.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
Unfortunately, I have to disagree with you with some science.

Mitochondrial DNA shows that almost all humans on the planet contain 4% Neanderthal DNA. The most logical explanation of this would be that we evolved from them.

The body is one component of many(three souls and seven spirits exist in the human body as far as I know) and after many lifetimes it is bound to contain a lot of information and experiences from many lifetimes. So a body with many lifetimes behind it surely is more valuable than a newly made up body.

What is controlling your body and your thoughts?

The main primordial spirit controls your thoughts and limbs and it does not evolve at all and it is made up by a very microscopic substance, the more microscopic the higher original status you have in the cosmos. The main spirit is sent along in the reincarnation cycle, lifetime after lifetime unless one manages to cultivate up to very high levels and become an immortal. When one dies one sheds the body like a layer of cloth and then moves on. Only karma and virtue is carried along to the next life unless one has developed Gong(energy) from cultivation practice.

Of course, at the outset(millions of years ago) mankind was produced by higher beings, it is very easy for someone built by atoms to produces stuff made up by cells... So it is no miracle, it makes perfect sense.

Just my two cents at my wisdom level, no truth offered whatsoever.

PS: Another example of the blindfolded mankind:

www.newscientist.com...

Dating experiments have not always confirmed suspicions. In 2003, a team discovered 40,000 year old footprints preserved in volcanic ash in southern Mexico. But when a separate group dated the Mexican prints using the argon technique used by Scaillet, they found that they were 1.3 million years old.

Since this was before modern humans evolved in Africa - the team concluded that they couldn't be human footsteps after all (see the very first Americans).

That was a rational conclusion indeed, or rather not...

edit on 17-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

He doesn't mean they built cities like Atlantis. He means that the stone tools made by humans 250,000 years ago, the rituals they performed, the foods they ate, etc., may not have been very different from the tools, rituals, foods etc. of humans who lived 45,000 years ago.

You are right and how many civilizations existed from 250 000 years ago up until the start of the Atlantis civilization(maybe 45 000 years ago)?

There are so many gaps here, the common denominator being that after each civilization was wiped out all their hightech tools were gone and they started out as stone age people again and again...

And each time people got to the higher tech level I speculate they thought highly of themselves, forgot everything about Gods and got into fame&gain&ego - then down they went again with an apocalypse.... History seems to be like a theatre play, it is all preplanned by those up there and human beings hearts are tested thoroughly.

The cosmos demands Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance from people. It is very simple and yet so hard to do in the long run. Hence all the apocaplypses and prehistoric civilizations.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Of course he isn't kidding. He's telling the plain truth.

Anyone who thinks the theory of evolution is false obviously hasn't studied the subject. He doesn't dare to, because he knows he'll have to change his ideas.

Nothing else explains the wilful (and woeful) depth of anti-evolutionist ignorance.

I use to say(being a physicist) that nature oscillates, the solar system rotates, the planets rotate, the milky way rotates. We have night and day, we have the four seasons, we have reincarnation. Things come and they go in endless cycles according to the cosmic plan.

How can there possible be a linear evolution over millions of years moving in one direction(more and more advanced apes and humans and by advanced we speak about IQ etc) on planet earth???

There is nothing linear in nature or the cosmos. It is common sense abnd proven countless times by science.

We have two kinds of people. Those who are stubborn, narrowminded with a limited knowledge base, then there are people who like to think for themselves without any notions.

Yin and Yang, always balanced.

Is it not up to each one to make up his mind about matters where truth is not available in our modern society?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join