It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Warns It Might Act on Iranian Warships Passing Through Suez Canal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Doesn't seems to be over.

BREAKING: Iran State TV confirms two warships are to cross the Suez Canal. (Bloomberg Ticker)

So... we'll see.

And about my trusted source in the middle-east, you think I'm making this up just for stars or whatever? Sorry, but my source is very reliable and has never lied to me, everything it said to me before the news was always proven true after... it gave me lots of good inside info in Egypt way before it was reported in the news.

So believe or not, I don't care.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

LOL....hahahahahaha Those pesky Iranians and their BS media. Please tell me you don't believe it! Egupt said today the answer is NO NO NO it's not going to happen. The Egyptians do NOT like Iranians, in fact they dispise them.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Just to clarify, Ahmadinejad never actually stated that he wanted to wipe Israel off the map - he was greatly misquoted. Iran an 'extistential threat' to one of the best equipped armies on the entire planet? Yeah right.

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.debianhelp.org...

www.nytimes.com...

Don't believe the hype!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So...Its gonna happen...Get ready for some fireworks...

WELCOME 3rd WORLD WAR!!!!

ISRAEL is going to sink those Iranian vessels for sure...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

Oh yeah LOL

Egypt has the largest military in the whole Middle East and Israel has the smallest and most powerful. Iran knows it has no chance and for the most part they are full of BS and talk through their butts.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Now Reuters is reporting it.

Iran says two warships to pass through Suez canal

But it still coming from Presstv.

So more ``inside info``.. which is not really ``inside`` since it's quite obvious.

Iran is saying that their ships have not yet reached the area of the Suez canal... so that's why they are not part of this morning's convoy...They say they are going to get the permission when they arrive in the area. Israel is asking Egypt to not let them pass.

So we'll see Egypt sides with who when the ships arrive at the Suez canal, which they have not done yet.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I doubt that Israel will preemptively attack an Iranian destroyer unless aggressions are already started. I would guess that they already have Exocet missiles or other us anti-ship cruise missiles to take out a real threat.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Egypt won't allow Iranian ships through the Suez anyhow.....just big talk from Iran that amounts to NOTHING as usual.

Prove me wrong....which you can't

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but it appears you were wrong. Don't worry, it happens to all of us.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The L A Times is reporting that the request to travel through the Suez has been cancelled. I just read it. I would bring it here but, I have no idea how to do that... PEACE

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

latimesblogs.latimes.com...
Hopefully I did this right...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
all I have to say is if there is a war,I sure hope it is in better fashion than the wizzing contest you boys are putting up. Look at your own posts. None of ya can prove or dissprove anything cause nothing has happened. Nothing is gonna happen either.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It appears I'm right because I know the 2 Iranian ships are still in Jeddah!

Oh, I forgot to mention there's the US Navy and French Navy INSIDE the Suez.....oops, your media forgot to tell mention that?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Games, games and more games....

Certainly lots of miss direction going on from all sides.. I guess I'll just hold onto my hat and see where this goes.. Tho it'll be interesting to see what fallout their is *if* Egypt is seen to refuse passage to Iranian ships..

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

Thanks for the link

Your LA times article was online at 9:51 AM EST, the Reuters link was online at 10 AM. The Reuters one is more up to date but not my much. I guess none of us really know since the media keeps putting out conflicting stories. We will have to wait a while it appears until all this gets cleared up.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I hope isreal slaps the #e out of them and sinks the ships. The iranian have been thumbing their nose at them for so long. And now this.

Obamaunism is asleep at the wheel as usual.

If war breaks out oh well this world sucks anyway.

No I lay me down to sleep I pray the lord my soul to keep if I shall die before I wake. I pray the lord my soul take.

George bush would have defintely let it get this far.

Not a big bush fan either but this is getting out of control.

Mr President. Obama.

you have done nothing but destablize the world with your weak ass empty threats.

Loser

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EtherPrism

your little video proves nothing just clips from different armies and their numbers are wrong china has the biggest standing army ur really funny man

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Would'nt you rather know whats on those ships and keep it? Another "flotilla" ?

In all seriousness; the ships won't pass and I'm confident in saying that

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EtherPrism

And u think the EU is so badass let them come over here to america and fight they all would be dead before they got across the atlantic

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Holy crap I just checked it out.

Those are not war ships those are logistics and arms to siria. They had better sink them if they no what is good for them.

If they do not sink them then this is what is going to happen.

WW3.

Iran and siria and egypt will attack isreal and isreal takes off the gloves an makes three nice new parking lots paved with glass.

Getter Done

I getting tired of al these empty threats.
Somone eventually is gonna open a can of woop arse to bad isreal will be the one delivering it.

If some one is gonna kill you. Should you stand there and let it happen?

Or should you hit them over the head with and ICBM baseball bat and then as them if they would like seconds.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

For the life of me I cannot figure out why you all are so gung-ho for WW 3. I mean seriously is there something not triggering somewhere? Its as if a small lot of you want the world to end or something. I just do not grasp that mentality? I mean seriously who wants to die and who embraces the increased odds of death? It makes no sense.

I advise counseling if you have tendencies to want to die or watch the world blow up around you.

On to Israel. I am done debating on whether Israel is in the wrong or right. They are making there own beds and they can lay in them. The thing that is sad to me is that the innocent people of Israel and other countries in the Middle East have to suffer for the poor leadership there countries have by choice or without choice.

There has been peace between Egypt and Israel for over 10yrs I highly doubt they are just gonna throw it out the window. Iran and Syria are not dumb enough to think they can get away with an attack on Israel without reprecussions. If they think they can they are dumber then they act, and I was kind of hoping it was an act because there isn't enough room in the world for more then one dumb dictator and Kim Jong Il already has that spot.

Aside from that I agree with bluemirage nothing is going to happen so settle down, take a valium, or drink a beer It's gonna be ok. The world has been much closer to the brink of Nuclear Annihilation then this little pissing match.
edit on 2/17/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join