It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay Electronica

I was considering posting that.
Thanks. Now you can take the heat for it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DGenR8

This is true.
No one said they were not in the game.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

This started me thinking about fear generally being used to justify the expenditures for weapon systems development, which brought to mind the 99942 Apophis Asteroid.

JPL / NASA Article.

The future for Apophis on Friday, April 13 of 2029 includes an approach to Earth no closer than 29,470 km (18,300 miles, or 5.6 Earth radii from the center, or 4.6 Earth-radii from the surface) over the mid-Atlantic, appearing to the naked eye as a moderately bright point of light moving rapidly across the sky. Depending on its mechanical nature, it could experience shape or spin-state alteration due to tidal forces caused by Earth's gravity field.

This is within the distance of Earth's geosynchronous satellites. However, because Apophis will pass interior to the positions of these satellites at closest approach, in a plane inclined at 40 degrees to the Earth's equator and passing outside the equatorial geosynchronous zone when crossing the equatorial plane, it does not threaten the satellites in that heavily populated region.

Using criteria developed in this research, new measurements possible in 2013 (if not 2011) will likely confirm that in 2036 Apophis will quietly pass more than 49 million km (30.5 million miles; 0.32 AU) from Earth on Easter Sunday of that year (April 13).

5.6 Earth Radii is pretty damn close when you consider an error factor. A perfect excuse to resume all out development of kinetic weapons or to justify the expenditures and bring it out of the Black Ops budget into the light of day. Also a great excuse to use to fend off objections from other countries.

The argument about it being the cheapest method would also play a part. To kill an asteroid, missile or a target on the ground would not matter, but to justify the expense there would need to be a reason, mainly to use behind the scenes to keep other countries complaints in check.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I've read a good amount of specualtion about that. The kenetic weapons would be useless. They use gravity to help drive the Rods of God to hypersonic speeds straight down on a target. The pebbles would be too weak, That doesnt mean there isnt something else in the wings though

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

A question about the rods slayer.

Do you think we have the tech to be able to guide something like that all the way through the atmosphere and down to a target with any degree of accuracy?

I ask as when satellites "come home" they usually give the hit area as something like "somewhere in the Atlantic" as they suck at predicting an objects path through the chaotic system of the atmosphere,

Any thoughts?

Cool thread btw

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Yes.
We guide missiles all the time. "The falling/returning Sats" are just old junk that were never designed to be directed. They outlived their usefulness and fall.

The Rods on the other hand are purpose built and designed for reintry.

edit on 15-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

S&F for opening my eyes, I think you are on to something.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

I've seen many posts and thread, New articles etc.
These do fit nicely together. Whether I'm right or not. It does make one think.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is going to be one of the coolest threads to come though here in long time.

Im going back now to reread it all......

All I can say just from my glancing over the OP, is that I think this might explain some of the weird things people are seeing in the night skies.....

That Robonaut 2 cyborg machine thing is pretty sick

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

My mouth dropped the first time I saw it.
I've seen many cool looking robots from Japan. But this is not just any robot. IT's VR which means a person on Earth can throw on some gloves and goggles and be in control of it. Or not.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

OP what do you think about tasit blue?
Any connection with other Northrup projects?

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubber-Ducky

Well other than demonstration purposes and outside of testing Stealth ability the crafts body's was not designed to travel outside of the atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
If its not a Tesla space ship I'm not that interested.

High Frequency Sonic Beam in action setting off explosives perhaps.
The snake eyes in the sky I'd call a characteristic of the Tesla triangle ship.

Besides that here is something they can't handle, infinite free energy as long as
the Suns do shine:

As far as humans are concerned free and infinite energy.

Sonic flight systems are ready to go only so high in frequency we do not hear
the Tesla space ship nearby.
All true blue advanced Illuminati knowledge.

"holy crap..."
Re:video above "free electricity"

There indeed are radio waves around us all thet ime. that circuit combination of capacitors with a few diodes is a common "voltage doubler circuit " the result: a measurable voltage from an antenna, JUST LIKE YOU CAN DEVELOP 250,00VOLTS OF STATIC ELECTRICITY WALKING ACROSS A CARPET!You can have a voltage potential wi tthout current.
But "POWER"( Watts)= VOLTAGE * CURRENT ( p=i* e) !

The REALITY: YOU MAY PRODUCE A SPARK( doubtful): BUT:there is
Absolutely NO CURRENT AVAILABLE TO DRIVE ANY KIND OF A "LOAD. It is certainly not creating the equivalent of a wall outlet powered by miles of high tension lines and megawatts ofpower.Misleading Psuedoscience bs!
Please leave the engineering to engineers..
Sonic(sound) frequencies too high for the human ear="ultrasonics" like those sound frequencies used in Alarm systems and older tv remote controls?Truly illuminati secrets.(
)

edit on 15-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
(

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

My mouth dropped the first time I saw it.
I've seen many cool looking robots from Japan. But this is not just any robot. IT's VR which means a person on Earth can throw on some gloves and goggles and be in control of it. Or not.

We're becoming robots. Kind of like the next step in our evolution.

The thing that is a bit unnerving with all of this is-

Why do we need these weapons?
Are they to protect us from ourselves? Or something else?

Are we that mad as a human race that we need these types of weapons to use against each other?

What does it all mean bazel

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I'm sure some members with a better grip on that handle will chime in.
I think we are more space capable then we are lead to believe.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Great thread!

Sometimes I just laugh when I think about how all the best technology in the world is first used in the design of things to kill people, and then a few years later it falls into the public hand for the greater good. Imagine if all the black project technology was available on the market?

Either way, I wouldn't be surprised at all if there have already been secret battles fought in space between China/Russia/USA- the kind of battles that won't be public knowledge for another few decades.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Before we delve into that possible scenario let's first discuss the NRO= National Reconnaissance Office

Welcome to the NRO

The NRO designs, builds and operates the nation's reconnaissance satellites. NRO products, provided to an expanding list of customers like the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Department of Defense (DoD), can warn of potential trouble spots around the world, help plan military operations, and monitor the environment.

As part of the 16-member Intelligence Community, the NRO plays a primary role in achieving information superiority for the U.S. Government and Armed Forces.

A DoD agency, the NRO is staffed by DoD and CIA personnel. It is funded through the National Reconnaissance Program, part of the National Foreign Intelligence Program.

Our Vision: Vigilance From Above

Our Mission: Innovative Overhead Intelligence Systems for National Security

And we don't know where Bin Laden is....right

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I think it's safe to say they can spot Beijing or Moscow from space...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
we are a society of bottle feed babies, a bunch of *******. then why aint any of us going to the moon with our ipods?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Great Thread Slayer! Excellent work as always. You do know that all those satellites and space junk
will eventually de-orbit and enter earths atmosphere. Man, the grandkids are going to have one hell of
a light show.

www.cbc.ca...

S&F

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join