It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

i expect the government and my military to be sophiscated far more than I its just the way it is, would u rather have a military that tells the truth about everything so the enemy knows exactly how to defeat u...yeah i think not

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Whew Dude what a monumental thread S&F wish I could flag it twenty times.I was aware of some of this stuff,but hadn't heard of the small spheres or that the X-37 was operational .I wonder what else they have that we don't know about.I also wonder how much of this stuff is already deployed and on station overhead.congrats on a awesome thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

There is some stuff sitting on my desktop that I've thought twice about posting and didnt make it into the thread for that very reason.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I thought many would find this thread interesting instead of the usually over the top UFO claims.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
With the developement of these new technologies, my first question is: what can we do about it? My second is where the information comes from that the private or government sector is 30 to 40 years ahead of the public sector? I have a sneaky suspisio that the difference is at least twice that and buried in "black projects" that we can only dream about at this time.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
Best thread I've seen in a while. S&F

What our civilization is experiencing right now is an apprenticeship of our species. High technology needs to be gradually introduced into a population of consumers. World Government isn't a sinister plan, it's a prerequisite for membership.

Truth cannot be explained to someone, Truth needs to be realized.

So you actually trust the anti Tesla illuminati to do the right thing after all these years.
They didn't listen after Tesla showed them the rotating field without connections and
immediately cornered the market and shut down any other power source.

It took Germany in search of oil power without oil to investigate Tesla on various fronts
that we can only guess about. We know how the atom bomb works. We know how
atomic powered submarines work all because they tell us. Just because they say nothing
but the contrary there is a good heart buried that will rise and shine with nothing of Tesla
to show the way. Our knowledge of Energy and Nature ended with the electrical studies
of Tesla that can never be disclosed.

In any case for us there is the endless Tesla conspiracy to keep us going.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Very well put together. Thank you for the effort!

The idea that we have a lot of stuff in the sky occurred to me a very long while ago. I figured with every launch out of Vandenburg something could be placed up there. Creepy that They feel that is necessary.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wow.... my tin foil hat goes off to you, Sir!
But in all honesty what an amazing posting and as usual it has me out on the interwebs trying to learn more. Your post had my mind going in a thousand directions and some of those directions frankly just scare hell outta me.

What if they weaponize some of those little spheres and just park it alongside an enemy satalite, unseen. Said 'enemy' tells us to get stuffed and ka-pow... bye bye satalite! Well, I don't even know if something like that is even possible... its just one of the avenues my mind wandered down as I was reading your post. Again, thanks for your hard work. S&F

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hi Slayer, i've not been on ATS much lately, but it's threads like this that bring my interest back. Great work indeed.

After Reagan/Star Wars in the 80's it was just a matter of time before it did actually happen, and i bet those guys knew it too.

As if countries like China, Russia and the US could possibly all agree not to dabble in a bit of Space weaponisation at some point in time....

I must also point out that the sphere's/drones are very very similar to what is shown in the latest TV Series of 'V'.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
vision 2020.

www.fas.org...

the electromagnetic spectrum needs to be used for better things. we do not need lasers in space.

at one time in my life i thought i might dedicate myself to the field of international space law,
but then i realized what i was up against.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Good work, at the paste Iran is going other countries will have protect themselve

blogs.nature.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">blogs.nature.com... 2/iran_sparks_fusion_confusion_1.html

www.eutimes.net...:+TheEur opeanUnionTimes+(The+European+Union+Times)&utm_content=Google+UK" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.eutimes.net... =feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+TheEuropeanUnionTimes+(The+European+Union+Times)&utm_content=Google+UK
edit on 15-2-2011 by YodleAjax because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I made mention of operational rail guns from the 70's here;
posted on 10/13/2009 @ 05:48 PM this post
I was stationed at NAS Miramar in the 70's. Rail guns were in use, even if only experimentally back then. I've seen these things shooting straight up and have wondered ever since, now I know.

From 1986 - 1999 Maxwell Technologies operated an Electric Gun Research & Development Facility (a.k.a. DNA 32-MJ Green Farm Test Facility), under the direction of the Defense Special Warfare Agency, Allied governments and commercial organizations, where they tested a high-tech electromagnetic rail gun that shot a large, plastic bullet-like projectile at extremely high velocities. The weapon was developed at Maxwell’s Kearny Mesa facility.

With a barrel about 38′ long, the rail gun used a quick burst of nitrogen to begin a series of electromagnetic pulses that would move a 9″ space-age plastic projectile, with a silver-plated base, through the barrel at a tremendous velocity that could penetrate tank armor. It is being developed as a space-deployed gun that could shoot down objects, like missiles.

The gun is so powerful that a 1/5-scale test of the prototype shot through all of the sandbags and phone books placed to stop it — and went straight into the foundation of the Maxwell building! The first test of the full-scale version ionized the air so much that radar went down as far away as Lindburgh Field! Testing of the electromagnetic rail gun was subsequently moved to a remote New Mexico location
from the following:
LINK
When I\we first saw this thing in operation, I thought we were seeing UFO'S, only years later did I finally comprehend what we had witnessed. Keep in mind, the only rail guns talked about publicly back then were sci-fi type affairs.
So I concur that yes, they have things that we don't even imagine right now.
www.abovetopsecret.com... this is the link to that thread. The link in prior quote is inactive try this one if you care to read a little about the Green Farm.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The X-37 is not merely a space plane, it is a "space maneuver vehicle", it changes orbit aerodynamically using it's wings, by dipping down into the atmosphere then boosting back up. This is five time more efficient than just using rocket thrusters to change orbit. It would be a very efficient way to deposit a constellation of 100 or so killer microsats into different orbits.

The Delta Heavy launched a Keyhole optical spy satellite into orbit, they are very big and heavy. The mission paramaters and payload weight were exactly the same as previous Titan IV launches, I know since I used to launch Titan IVs.

Instead you should be watching the smaller Taurus, Minotaur, and MDA launches from Vandenberg.

edit on 15-2-2011 by TimBrummer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Sheesh...Bro, you put together some SICK threads and posts. Where the hell you find some of the IMAGES you get is beyond me. haha

As we have all alluded to, these are merely the "knowns"...Which means there is technology and weaponry that many of us would be dumbfounded by, that is still in the "hidden" circles.

Another FANTASTIC thread Slayer. Starred & flagged as usual.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hey Slayer very nice work. I starred you not only because of the great work you put in, but also because I 110% believe we not only have orbital weapons platforms, but we have had since President Reagan's term of office.

Here's the thing, back in the 80's when Reagan first put it out to the public, the technology was there.
Now, 30 years later, 30 years of computer and technological improvement, we would be stupid, completely ignorant, not to have a Star Wars program in place, constant, complete, and totally online.

To me, it's a given. Really, in it's simplest form, the weapons can be entirely kinetic, with simple targeting systems at the start. I know it's real. Has to be. M.A.D. was a dead end street. The State that could prevent it's Enemy's missiles from even reaching orbit has completely changed the game.

Simple strategy, and it's why we don't talk about it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Great post, SLAYER69, starred and flagged. I too am aware of this SDI space based weapons system, and posted about it here:
Skynet and Cyberdyne are real, and they equal trouble
I think this has been going on for a long time, even before Regan. The thing I don't know, is which way are these weapons pointed? Are we the enemy of the powers that be? Or are the powers planning to fight off an invading enemy from outer space? Or from another dimension? Billions of taxpayer dollars have been spent on this effort, and we the People are not told anything about it. Most Shuttle missions are classified, do you know that?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Good thread I love thinking about black budgets.

I do think the military industrial complex is 25-35yrs ahead in terms of most technology.
In relation to space based weaponry I tend to expect they would have several types of weapons developed over the last few decades.

Also even though it's a land based armored vehicle, I always like to link to this video about the Talon mobile laser defense system. The disclosure of the project is several years old already. It shows the THEL system at first, and after about a minute the unveil the Talon. I mention it because it's related and I didn't see it mentioned yet.

Star Wars isn't just in the sky, it's gonna be on ground too.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh man good post. If we could see Lockheed now boy i tell ya. I think someone mention they have massive triangles now. lol but yes imagine what their test look like 20 something years later.... woooohooooo its time for me to build a spaceship!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Star wars has begun a long time ago.

This is a nasa space shuttle video taken in 1991. IMHO it is the most important ufo video and it proves what the OP is saying.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Great thread Slayer S&F, one thing I keep hearing over and over is "how great the US has advanced" and "wow, and this is only what they let us know about". The thing to also remember is, countries like Russia and China DON'T tell the media what they have or are developing so for all we know they could both have WAY better stuff. Not to mention that China does not report its actual millitary budget numbers, and has far better tech/science R&D than most other countries on the planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join