It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest ufo vids feb 14th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarblazerUK

The only awakening i'm seeing is people being aware that the world has to resolve it's issues with war and get to grips with treating the people better.

I feel badly for those who don't at least, see that much.

I am glad you joined. And I don't want to scare or chase you away at all. It's nice to have different opinions.

Might I suggest maybe?....take a look into ancient history? The only reason why I'm saying that is, I think I feel that you're caught up in all this modern bull chit. The wars. The religions. The lies. Etc etc etc.

So if you read up on what the ancients talked about (and there was a LOT about 'visitors' and 'gods from the heavens' etc) that might jar your memory a bit.

I don't profess to know any more than you or your neighbors however, I did have an experience. And whether it was real (which I totally believe it was) or a figment of my imagination (hard to imagine seeing there was physical evidence) it made me look at this: phony, crappy, controlled, war-filled, greedy, egotistical world, differently.
I am still a member of 'this world' but.....for me, it's a pit stop. There is a lesson and an awakening we all must go through.

Again m'friend, either you resonate with that or you don't. And if you don't that only means, you're not at that level of understanding yet.
It's all okay! The 'bigger' picture is great. It's this crappy little thing called Human life that's the hard part! But, we all signed up for it!

PS. There is absolutely, positively, guaranteed intelligent life out there! In fact, they're around!

Best

edit on 15-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

StarblazerUK
I hope you are not claiming that there are ufo's that visit this earth lol.

This is an Aliens ans UFO's forum , so I guess you'll come across quit a few people that believe ufo's visit the earth.

StarblazerUK
One of my biggest problems with the human race is that some think we are so important as to be worth visiting.

Who's to say that they are here for us ? , We are not the only thing this planet has to offer .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I believe in aliens and that we are visited.

But to me, the first video looks like it could possibly be chinese lanterns. As for a triangular craft, well, three dots in the sky will always seem triangular.

The second video...75,000 what?? Yeah, sure. I would prefer to think that it's simply a glitch.

But it's just me. Good op nonetheless. Keep looking!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
For me?.....there in lies the problem!

Not going to get in it with you but I would suggest: spiritually speaking?......give yourself a little more credit while letting go of the ego..

The Human ego has hindered our spiritual growth and society (classes, ranks, creeds, diplomas, religions, segregation etc) has pretty much, squashed it!

We need to get past that. Revert.... while moving forward.

Either you get that or you don't. Not much more I can expound on...at the moment.
Just remember there's a reason why it's called the Uni Verse. One!

Earth is a very confusing place!!!

Best

No, the reason it is called the universe is because we named it that, again, a human trait.

Earth isn't confusing if you take it for what it is....measurable, understandable (to a great extent) provable in it's relative existence.

But has to be said, you lost me at spiritual, I don't hang with the woo woo sorry.

As you well know, you are more that welcome to believe in what you like, but suggesting that I lack in spirit but make up for in ego can be easily flipped right back on yourself as those who claim to be spiritually connected often look down on what they see as the unfortunate or un-spiritually connected as if to pity them....the ego kicks in as per usual. Add to a dose of "I hope one day will let it all go and join the woo woo tribe", and we have another religion in the making...well established too it seems by some.

Spirituality
Astrology
Faith based religions
Alien abductions
=
woo woo of the highest order....all stink of the human ego and need to try to explain things. With a good dose of chinese whispers

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

For the first video in France I'd say also that they only are Chinese lanterns, judging by their speed and the exact same direction they take, probably with the wind.
In France, we are flooded with these lanterns everywhere and it's very confusing...
Not hard to recognize them anyway: slow speed, same relative move with the wind, reddish or orange hue....

As for the triangle pattern, check this test which was done with chinese lanterns in France:

This one is also very interesting as we can clearly see the hue that change with the lanterns altitude, beside other things:

For the second video, well hard to say what this can be since we don't know the distance, the shutter speed that was used, etc... It could be a meteor, a comet or a satellite...

To demonstrate the importance of the shutter speed use and the strange effect it could have, let's take a look a this photography:

.....helicopter shoot at night with a long exposure mode. (Nikon D50 + 10s exposure)

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I am glad you joined. And I don't want to scare or chase you away at all. It's nice to have different opinions.

Might I suggest maybe?....take a look into ancient history? The only reason why I'm saying that is, I think I feel that you're caught up in all this modern bull chit. The wars. The religions. The lies. Etc etc etc.

So if you read up on what the ancients talked about (and there was a LOT about 'visitors' and 'gods from the heavens' etc) that might jar your memory a bit.

I don't profess to know any more than you or your neighbors however, I did have an experience. And whether it was real (which I totally believe it was) or a figment of my imagination (hard to imagine seeing there was physical evidence) it made me look at this: phony, crappy, controlled, war-filled, greedy, egotistical world, differently.
I am still a member of 'this world' but.....for me, it's a pit stop. There is a lesson and an awakening we all must go through.

Again m'friend, either you resonate with that or you don't. And if you don't that only means, you're not at that level of understanding yet.
It's all okay! The 'bigger' picture is great. It's this crappy little thing called Human life that's the hard part! But, we all signed up for it!

PS. There is absolutely, positively, guaranteed intelligent life out there! In fact, they're around!

Best

edit on 15-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

Firstly, don't paint me with your brush of "if you don't see it's true, then you aren't intelligent enough". It's easily turned around the other way and so far, the evidence is much more against than for

The ancients were the same as us, many still believe and praise and drawn and create weird things. The eyes have always been seen as the window to the soul so that explains the big eye'd creatures that most ancient stuff comes up with. We have always found ways to keep our imagination active and also, more damagingly, ways to keep people under control.

I'd happily bet that the talk of alien gods travelling from out of space was made up and people were duely happy to be sacrificed as if to appease them and stop them coming down.

My daughter drew what looked like an alien and a space ship when she was first into doodling ... well in fact, it was something cone shaped and something with big googly eye's and head, long arms and legs which she coloured in blue .... was nothing to do with ufos
it was her attempt at her blue dinosaur and hoops cone game.

Too much read into things all to often leads into holes dug deeper than we can get out of, the ufo's that currently fill the world, vast majority are probably a lot of crap, why, because it's human nature. The odd occasion, if there has been any, we'd be like to hear nothing of or it would get lost in the ether of the net.

And I'm not with you on the "crappy thing called human life", personally I absolutely love my life, friends, family and the things I enjoy as pass-time and otherwise....is there a point to living if you don't enjoy it? lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have no problem believing that in a universe with what could be billions upon billions of habitable planets, some of which advanced life has gotten over it's self and bypassed or survived it's own attempts to blow it's self up. But to believe that we are important enough to travel the depths of space, just to stop us nuking ourselves or the planet? sorry, don't think so. Why? well by the time they are advanced enough to travel those interstellar distances, they should have the technology to make anything they want...cloned life, which is simple enough by todays standards. And so on.

If the technology heads have us believe it, they may even be intelligent machines......

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
france ufo STAN FULHAM? anyone want to clarify if his prediction happened ?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There are some really fascinating images that have been caught around the corona of the Sun as of late. Whether there is an explanation for these anomalies thus far, If I were to be an Alien and wanted to disguise myself from detection, makes sense to me to assume that the Solar Flares and the inability to look directly into sunlight as humans would be the way to go.
After all, there are some very rare and concerning thing's taking place with our sun. The watch dogs are focused for sure.

X-flares are the strongest type of solar flare, and this is the first such eruption of new Solar Cycle 24. In addition to flashing Earth with UV radiation, the explosion also hurled a coronal mass ejection (CME) in our direction. The expanding cloud may be seen in this movie from NASA's STEREO-B spacecraft. Geomagnetic storms are possible when the CME arrives 36 to 48 hours hence. Stay tuned for updates.

First X-Flare of New Solar Cycle

These event's have been talked about here on the ATS forums a lot lately, there is a particular Thread that has many of these same anomalies with different locations all around the Sun. Whether it truly is Alien life, I have no idea, but it is quite invoking of the possibility.
Thanks for sharing: S&F

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There is nothing new happening to our sun. We are just getting more information about what is happening with it due to the advances in technology. Since the dawn of time the earth has bathed in more than it's tiny x-class flare of yesterday. In solar maximums, which are reasonably predictable, there are flares and aurora activity that that has been observed for millennia.

As for looking at the sun, we observe the sun constantly at those artefacts or objects in images that people pull up and point out are for the vast majority, if not all the time easily explained as CCD bake from solar winds, planets in orbit which reflect light at increasing magnitudes creating diffraction spikes, as well as space debris and comets/asteroids. We can and do observe the sun and there is little scope for hiding anything these days. There are enough beady eye's out there to catch anything abnormal and as said, which many have done very well on this forum, been proven to be nothing more than natural phenomena.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If I were an alien who could travel interstellar distances, i'd also be able to intercept and understand/discifer transmissions broadcast and see that the people on this planet will happily shoot down or kill anything that came near it. Thus i'd be cloaked up to the maximum so that no-one could see me, wouldn't need the sun for that as your silhouette would still be visible thus putting me (mr alien do gooder) or in fact you (mr humanoid) in danger in some way shape or form.

Or if I was a do gooder alien who for some strange reason believed in humanity, i'd just land my ship and broadcast my wareabouts for all to see...afterall, having the technology to travel this far, i'm sure we could make up a radio or some means lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by StarblazerUK

As for looking at the sun, we observe the sun constantly at those artefacts or objects in images that people pull up and point out are for the vast majority, if not all the time easily explained as CCD bake from solar winds, planets in orbit which reflect light at increasing magnitudes creating diffraction spikes, as well as space debris and comets/asteroids. We can and do observe the sun and there is little scope for hiding anything these days. There are enough beady eye's out there to catch anything abnormal and as said, which many have done very well on this forum, been proven to be nothing more than natural phenomena.

You must take me for a newbie or something... I am not that arrogant, and thanks for your explanation, but I could have given you the same rhetoric as well, totally aware of the SOHO and other Sun satellites. Don't appreciate your demeanor, but reading and actually hearing one speak directly is a tremendous difference of perception during such conversation's as this.

As for your analogies "If I were an Alien" theories, I figured you would be that boisterous, you seem to fire off as all others are naive and uninformed.

There are other videos out there that produce very similar scenario's, and if you have all the evidence as to what , who and where they are, what the heck do we all come here for, hell, your a walking "Know it all."....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
You must take me for a newbie or something... I am not that arrogant, and thanks for your explanation, but I could have given you the same rhetoric as well, totally aware of the SOHO and other Sun satellites. Don't appreciate your demeanor, but reading and actually hearing one speak directly is a tremendous difference of perception during such conversation's as this.

There was no "demeanor" to appreciate, read it for what it says. It is stating the obvious, generalizing so that not only you could be aware of what I was saying, but for all those who don't understand just how much of an eye we do have on our star.

As for your analogies "If I were an Alien" theories, I figured you would be that boisterous, you seem to fire off as all others are naive and uninformed.

There are other videos out there that produce very similar scenario's, and if you have all the evidence as to what , who and where they are, what the heck do we all come here for, hell, your a walking "Know it all."....

You figured? no you just randomly jumped to conclusions with added judgements that you have no basis to make.

What I've done there is propose a logical scenario from a human perspective. After all, the vast majority of sighting/contact reports where visual observation has been made, they strike a damn near resemblance to humans. So it's not boisterous or firing off, it's putting things in the mix which are based on logic and understanding...atleast, from the only perspective we know outright, our own. Everything else is just supposition.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I thought i'd reply to this seperately as tbh....you need to calm down lol. Calling names are we? very mature indeed and i'm sure it will go a long way in helping to prove the existence of UFO's. It's another form of character assassination and discrediting without proof, is it not.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I thought i'd reply to this seperately as tbh....you need to calm down lol. Calling names are we? very mature indeed and i'm sure it will go a long way in helping to prove the existence of UFO's. It's another form of character assassination and discrediting without proof, is it not.

Not character assassination, it was articulated by what I had read from your reply. It was an attempt to ask you to ease up with your Attitude and be more informative and congenial, not in your face "Here Ya Go" kind of personification.
I will be the first to say that I know nothing by way of all of it. If there was character assassination taking place, it is when I have to bargain my way as a individual of wanting to learn and appreciate being taught with kindness and sincerity. not malice and belittlement.
The other photo's I had mentioned capture's one's imagination and are "Unexplained" thus far Starblazer. I haven't found the thread that had had them posted, but they were serene and majestic, with more of "Unexplained" objects with in them that were also huge, and in some of the instances, more than one of the same shape, color and dimension's. As soon as I find the thread, I will post.

One has to admit though, that if these are Alien space craft, we wouldn't have a chance in Hades of defying if they were "Anti-Human".

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

that first triangle video is so similiar to this other brand new ufo vid from beijing

also notice in this beijing vid, the wind is blowing very hard, lanterns would float off rather then remain in place in high winds.

www.youtube.com...

notice both triangle ufos roll over slowly, like its the same craft,

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2/15/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

That is a vary similar sighting. It is actually viewable with little to no explanation of what it is. Definitely not a Blimp,hot-air balloon, lanterns or swamp gas...It has structure and also has some sort of intelligent control. some really good find's here, thankx for sharing pryingopen3rdeye!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

One of my biggest problems with the human race is that some think we are so important as to be worth visiting. The gullible or uneducated jump straight to conclusions without requiring the burden of proof.

I don't know if we are being visited or not but your comments show your ignorance..

Earth is a planet obviously capable of supporting life..
How many of these planets do you estimate there are??

If anything, our planet would be of interest to them, not us...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

???? Lets place the speculation game. Who says that the material that UFO ships are comprised of can not morph into different physical forms and change from solid matter to light? Why would they need a fleet of 3 million ships? Why would it be so close to the Sun? They wouldn't need to hide would they... maybe it needs to recharge at any rate I would imaging that a battleship... lets say one that is made up from a hollowed out planetary body or moon with that much mass would have to establish an orbit around a star... It could very well jump close to earth because with the forces of gravity etc. It would collide and destroy the planet. Why would it have to contain a million UFO's who says that just because it is huge it has to be a mother ship. The Aliens could be huge relatively to humans and the planet they evolved on can be 1 million times the size of earth. It could be a relatively smaller vehicle with 5 to 10 occupants... face to face contact with this alien species may be difficult not simply because of language barriers but because they couldn't fit or survive in out atmosphere... they would have to send miniature biological or robotic drones to interact and study us... say greys or whatever. ( I also believe the opposite is possible. There could be civilizations more advanced, older, and microscopic that exist on a planetary body in our solar system so small that we just conclude they aren't there because we can't see them. They would have to have technology that could manifest themselves in a way so they can contact us larger beings.

Anyway no doubt that what you see flying by the sun is unidentified, its a object and you could consider it to be flying when it is simply hovering. But that doesn't make it an alien spaceship or a hoax. Just space junk for lack of a better term

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
it was a triangle space ship calling there probes back,thats all,if the video was a little longer,then you would of seen them docking aswell.
good video of the triangle,once again,deploying there probe.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join