It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest ufo vids feb 14th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

How many planets do you think support life that aren't the same as earth that have beings that aren't comprised of matter that is on the visible light spectrum that can be seen by the humans naked eye. One honestly can not set what are and what are not suitable living conditions for life to evolve because life can adapt to wherever it originates and have entire alien biological systems and composed of different forms of unknown matter.

How about the possibilities of a multi-verse on different dimensional plains of existence. What if everything in your life you know is a farce. Choose the red pill or the blue pill Neo.

I suppose you could reason and ask the question. How many planets are like earth and have species that are advance and are similar to us. There is always the unpopular possibility that humanity is the first and through human existence. Different universes are born. For example every time you dream it is a window into a reality that exists in a different reality that you particular life energy is linked to. You can be in a reality which is closer to ours where it is simply another long day at work... to a universe where your in control... to a universe that is a nightmare... to a universe where you die from a evil clown throwing a pokeball at you and a knive weilding pikachu is your death bringer. Ever human conciousness, every choice that every human creates as simple as choosing whether to brush your teeth or not results in a new universe or timeline being created. Maybe some of the ufo's that we see are craft that can navigate the different dimensions/universes that aren't restricted by the rules we think we know about our own universe.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by StarblazerUK

"Universe" was a human word?
Where did "HUMAN" come from? We don't even speak the same language on this one planet!!!
What?...one Latin caveman decided that was a good 'roll of the tongue' word?

Please.............................

Obviously "Humans" were influenced and once you realize that then...all things start falling into place.

Milky Way? Where'd Humans come up with that one?....... when they didn't even have a telescope (to say it looked like 'the flow of 'milk'?

There's so much more to things. If only you'd stop to realize. It's all Alien influenced/intervention. It's really as simple (complex) as that.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

First one looks like lanterns. Second one--I ran the Lasco C2 movie from 2/13 to 2/15 and it only shows up in that one frame. My guess-cosmic ray.

Cosmic rays and solar energetic particles are highly energetic particles that travel through space. Some of these originate from the Sun. Others, known as galactic cosmic rays, come from outside the solar system. When they pass through the detectors, they produce thin bright spots or streaks.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
As usual they cut off mid sighting.
I see planes in the first video, second, I'm not sure, but I surely don't see a display of some great technology.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm thinking the frist one is lanterns the second one is cgi..I'm not saying every video that is floating/flying or hovering are fake.. Ive taken pictures of some sort of UFOs that i believe are real..there is alot out there in this universe that we just don't know about and yes there is absolutely, positively, guaranteed intelligent life out there you can bet on that!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

Just to clarify, i never said it was a huge Mothership.... i was just saying what someone else said it was lol.

No-one will be able to say what it is as its too far and too tiny to make out but i think its just a rock of sorts albeit it could be a rock with alien dna on it!!

Thanks for your reply...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I don't know if we are being visited or not but your comments show your ignorance..

Earth is a planet obviously capable of supporting life..
How many of these planets do you estimate there are??

If anything, our planet would be of interest to them, not us...

Ignorance would mean that I knew about all the evidence but do not pay it the respect of what it deserves...sadly, there's still no proof

As for how many planets do I estimate there are.....more than we know of
To postulate that we are the only living beings on a hum drum planet, going around a hum drum sun in a hum drum solar system which just so happens to have billions of stars, many of which could easily have plenty of planets and of which kepler is proving to be so... is ignorance in the face of evidence that it's more that just a possibility.
Oh and being as it's one small galaxy compared to the billions out there.....I think it's an entirely human thing to want to be as important as to be worth a visit.

And why would this planet be of interest to aliens? surely by being able to travel those distances, the earth and what technology it has is basically like play-school compared to what technology those here think they harbour....no point visiting what so ever.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

"Universe" was a human word?

Yup ... look it up in the dictionary and it's origins

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Where did "HUMAN" come from? We don't even speak the same language on this one planet!!!
What?...one Latin caveman decided that was a good 'roll of the tongue' word?

Please.............................

Obviously "Humans" were influenced and once you realize that then...all things start falling into place.

Milky Way? Where'd Humans come up with that one?....... when they didn't even have a telescope (to say it looked like 'the flow of 'milk'?

There's so much more to things. If only you'd stop to realize. It's all Alien influenced/intervention. It's really as simple (complex) as that.

Can I make a suggestion here, go see the doctor because if you are deluded enough to believe that people around the world couldn't come up with a way of communicating that is different to someone on the opposite side of the world, then you need your head checked.

As for Milky Way, do you have eyes? Back when this galaxy was named, there were no street lights, if you have ever been to a known dark skys area, the sky is stunning and it does indeed look like milk running across the sky, if you should so wish to use that analogy.

This is one of the things that gets me about you .... you talk a good game but don't back it up with any proof, I mean come on, if you are claiming that aliens landed on this planet and made us who we are, then you must have some very solid proof, or is this another one of those faith things, ya know, the type you religious sorts like to bandy about.

I love how you use the words "Obviously "Humans" were influenced and once you realize that then...all things start falling into place."

What starts falling into place? Um, nothing, other than the gullibility of the human race which has been show through religions grip for millennia..... what you have is a faith based religion, with NO proof of what you say.

As said, head to the docs, you need a pill or 2.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by Slipdig1
its fake because all ufo videos can be made with cgi, so none of them are real on ATS.

Oh please....
Have you read anything that's been said or are you just throwing your toys out of the pram because TDOTR video was debunked? A video or image on its own cannot stand up to any serious scrutiny regardless of CGI. Corroborating evidence is needed to go any further than 'it could be something anomalous'.

Did you really not know that CGI can be used to create just about anything on a video? Clearly you haven't watched any films for the last 20yrs then.

As for the video's presented here the first one does LOOK like Chinese lanterns IMO but of course if someone really really wants them to be ET crafts then that's fine by me.

How is this not an attack on me? You mods have got to be joking. The majority is ridicule of me. Its not allowed is it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1

How is this not an attack on me? You mods have got to be joking. The majority is ridicule of me. Its not allowed is it.

Grow some balls mate, take it on the chin, heard a lot worse.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
yeah sorry just having a whinge thought it would be off topic deleted by now.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Lol, no need to say sorry.

Everyone needs to learn that we don't have the right to be offended by someone's comments, as they are only taken from the perspective of the thinker, and as such, why should that bother you? Their right to an opinion and right to say what they like stops when it becomes physical.
I've seen it all to often and it isn't going to advance the human species any further by reacting to it.
People are too ansy these days, need to chill out and learn to use the middle finger a little more lol. If you don't like what people say about you, either say nothing or prove em wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Reminds me a lot of the Phoenix lights back in 1997.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
1st post in the forum for me! (apart from the intro threads)

I think the first video ooks like chinise lanterns but ill throw this in maybe the triangle shaped formation/craft could be the aurora?

The second video im so sure what it is but these are just my opinion.

pobb

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I honestly think its a UFO. But not by those pictures
Watch: sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Here! we have the same "UFO" appear on the lower left hand corner of the video and then, the upper right hand corner of the video. However, the second time is for a brief moment, so pause the video and drack the tracker along until you see it.

WAIT: correction, it appears again later on towards the video, bottom left hand corner again... and it appears titled and you can make out the underside, but that could be space behind the UFO. watch it now! before nasa takes that off. record it as much as you can.
edit on 16-2-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

Also in the video, there are a number of wierd looking things, Towards the earlier part of the movie, theres a solid, glowing triangle,

i encourage you not to dismiss this as a BS post, because i looked over it multiple times and it seems very wierd. the video is from the nasa website

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm not an expert, but I would say a still shot of a meteor. Very large meteor. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Lol.....the more I read your posts, the more I like you....Tell it like it is man....I feel the same way as you do....lol

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by StarblazerUK

Hope those people heard that as well then.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiricusTheoricus
reply to post by Human_Alien

Lol.....the more I read your posts, the more I like you....Tell it like it is man....I feel the same way as you do....lol

Judging by your Username, I can see why.

Both love to make links from nothing in particular then declare it's true because 1 media report says something or one slip of the tongue makes buzz aldrin the first man to have been on mars and played minigolf with alien testicles.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So no real way to debunk this one hey?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join