It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest ufo vids feb 14th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by StarblazerUK

How about you go play on another site....Let people think what they want to think, and say what they want to say. If you want to be a jerk, go somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So as I can see everybody just gets cranky when they can't debunk something?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiricusTheoricus

How about you go play on another site....Let people think what they want to think, and say what they want to say. If you want to be a jerk, go somewhere else.

Problem with that is often when people run amuck with their imaginations, we end up with ufo sightings all over the place which are nothing more than natural phenomena. If you don't like my opinion and views, then that's fine...I honestly couldn't care less. Now, if you don't like what I have to say, hows about you bugger off to another site or ignore me
simples eh?

As for debunk, it will never be debunked in the eye's who want to believe so bad, kinda like those who believe in god i suppose lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
So as I can see everybody just gets cranky when they can't debunk something?

There's nothing to debunk, because there's nothing there. You have a string of unidentifiable lights, and what could very easily be an optical glitch.

Something unidentified and unidentifiable doesn't give any credence to the idea of aliens visiting Earth. Real evidence is actual evidence, not a mystery. Rather than attacking people trying to piece together sensible explanations, why not show them why these objects are extraordinary?

Being lights doesn't qualify.

Originally posted by Human_Alien

"Universe" was a human word?
Where did "HUMAN" come from? We don't even speak the same language on this one planet!!!
What?...one Latin caveman decided that was a good 'roll of the tongue' word?

Please.............................

Obviously "Humans" were influenced and once you realize that then...all things start falling into place.

Milky Way? Where'd Humans come up with that one?....... when they didn't even have a telescope (to say it looked like 'the flow of 'milk'?

There's so much more to things. If only you'd stop to realize. It's all Alien influenced/intervention. It's really as simple (complex) as that.

If humans were indeed unable to create their society themselves, and had to be helped (I'm assuming you infer that aliens were there to help us along), who helped the aliens get their society? Other aliens? Who helped those aliens?

Had to start somewhere, and if it could start there, why not here?
edit on 2/20/2011 by EsSeeEye because: Added more response.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join