It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest ufo vids feb 14th

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

In this first one you can clearly see what looks like a craft of triangular shape turning and then what is described as a fleet of ships but i'm not sure on this 'fleet' business.... looks to me like lanterns but how to explain the first triangular form/craft?

Apparently this one is a Mothership.... 75,000 miles long according to some guy who posted on it.... i dunno what to make of it, just looks like some anomaly in space near the sun although the still capture of it looks like something solid and huge!!
edit on 15-2-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
its fake because all ufo videos can be made with cgi, so none of them are real on ATS.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Cool videos. No idea what they are so they fall onto the category of ufos for me lol
Mothership one might be jumping the gun a little.
Good work!

Helgas

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Not to difficult to string 3 lanterns together..

That's what I'd say they were..No rapid changes in direction or speed..

And the sun one?
75000 miles long??
How would they even estimate that without knowing how far away it was?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
see told ya.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
at 0:19 there is a similar object to the upper left of the so called "mothership"

looks like a couple of asteroids caught in a still to me...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
its fake because all ufo videos can be made with cgi, so none of them are real on ATS.

Oh please....
Have you read anything that's been said or are you just throwing your toys out of the pram because TDOTR video was debunked? A video or image on its own cannot stand up to any serious scrutiny regardless of CGI. Corroborating evidence is needed to go any further than 'it could be something anomalous'.

Did you really not know that CGI can be used to create just about anything on a video? Clearly you haven't watched any films for the last 20yrs then.

As for the video's presented here the first one does LOOK like Chinese lanterns IMO but of course if someone really really wants them to be ET crafts then that's fine by me.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
First video looks to be lanterns, launched from the right, wind blowing them to the left of our screen as they slowly rise up. 2nd video takes clutching at straws to a whole new level.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
the first video is amazing ... I have been following the UFO sightings this month and it appears that something is happing. the ones that I remember is in Toronto, France, Italy, palestine (Jerusalem), and others.

I do not know if it is related I do not want to sound weird, but the amount of movies related to ET this year in summer is huge. I am not into conspiracy that much but if there is one about making people aware of this UFO in general this could work.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing!

The first video looks like lanterns in a row except for the first triangle formation, which could be lanterns stringed together.
The second video could be a data missing or glitch segment.
But what do I know. Just guesses.
Take care!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Not to difficult to string 3 lanterns together..

That's what I'd say they were..No rapid changes in direction or speed..

And the sun one?
75000 miles long??
How would they even estimate that without knowing how far away it was?

LOL.

Thats what i thought too.... 75,000 miles long craft..... below is exactly what was written:

That is the giant mothership being 75,000 miles long. Keep a close eye on it OK. I can see it is about 2 to 5 thousand miles height top to bottom. Still need to see it width wise.

This ship is capable to hold minimum 1 million UFO star ships. Believe it or not.

Also be on the look out for their Battlestars. It is about 25,000 miles long, and about 2.5 thousand miles in height, and I do believe there may be 4 of them. Each one has the capability to hold minimum 500,000 UFO star ships.

Don’t be surprise to know that they have a fleet of 3 million UFO’s.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

i don't know what's going on lol, but isn't this first video 1 of the sightings predicted by that Stan Fulham?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just because we have invented lanterns doesn't mean every lit up object, at night that's floating/flying or hovering ARE lanterns.
C'mon people. We did this with swamp gas 50 years ago. Haven't we learned our lesson yet?

I am not saying these aren't lanterns but .....to dismiss them so quickly as lanterns (simply because we've been so conditioned to that excuse) is really doing your 'minds' a disservice and an unjust.

It's funny, I am listening to Edgar Mitchell (Apollo #14) interview right now as I am reading this thread and he's saying we are indeed being visited.
Again, I am not saying these are our lil visitors but certainly I can't or won't say these are lanterns and neither should you!!
Unless someone films one of these 'flocks' and one of them lands with a close up shot, showing it was a lantern then, no one should assume. That's all.

So I don't know how much more some of you want. You want an announcement from the White House? Ain't gonna happen for the fundamental reasons of national security and religion. However, we did have a half-baked acknowledgment from the Vatican though 2 years ago!

So wake up please. I can't stress this enough. Stop waiting to be spoon fed your truth. Get out of your adult diapers and become your own leader, truth seeker and believer. We all know the truth. Only it's been suppressed within that 'junk' DNA of ours.

Here's Edgar Mitchell's Feb 12th 2011 interview

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by belsce
Thanks for sharing!

The first video looks like lanterns in a row except for the first triangle formation, which could be lanterns stringed together.
The second video could be a data missing or glitch segment.
But what do I know. Just guesses.
Take care!

You have a healthy attitude and approach. I am glad you are humble enough to say this is merely your opinion/guess instead of shouting from the roof top that [[THESE ARE LANTERNS]]]

Thanks
I wish more were like you!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayman13
the first video is amazing ... I have been following the UFO sightings this month and it appears that something is happing. the ones that I remember is in Toronto, France, Italy, palestine (Jerusalem), and others.

Yes, something is happening. This world is full of gullable people who will believe anything, take Christianity and those other idiotic religions that claim to have proof but fail miserably to support anything and in fact, produce more evidence against than for.
The only thing that is happening here is that loads of people are putting 2+2 together and getting 5.
The Jerusalem video has really kicked up the dust and as per the usual, some people won't take telling.

I do not know if it is related I do not want to sound weird, but the amount of movies related to ET this year in summer is huge. I am not into conspiracy that much but if there is one about making people aware of this UFO in general this could work.

Yup, already sounding weird, stop trying to make connections when there are none, if there are any, it's that simple thing called commerce. The market sees that people like ufo's, so they produce more movies. More video's pop on youtube and bam, there we have it, supply and demand.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarblazerUK

Yup, already sounding weird, stop trying to make connections when there are none, if there are any, it's that simple thing called commerce. The market sees that people like ufo's, so they produce more movies. More video's pop on youtube and bam, there we have it, supply and demand.

How do you know there aren't any connections?

This is that know-it-all attitude that keeps everyone divided here on this planet. Don't you see that by now? Your opinion isn't *gospel (*speaking of bogus religions that...I wholeheartedly agree with you on)

At least say you don't BELIEVE there aren't any connections because I and about a billion others see nothing BUT connections. To me it's a huge connect the dot game.
After all, life is nothing but a game. That's all it is. We are here to figure it all out and if you keep with this attitude (of 'knowing' when it's really just an opinion then) you're bound to repeat this lovely game all over again, in your next go-round!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The market sees that people like ufo's, so they produce more movies.

PS. People 'like' UFOs (and there's an interest) because, there's an awakening. I feel badly for those who don't at least, see that much.

Godspeed!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

PS. People 'like' UFOs (and there's an interest) because, there's an awakening. I feel badly for those who don't at least, see that much.

Godspeed!

I hope you are not claiming that there are ufo's that visit this earth lol.
Extra-ordinary claims, require Extra-ordinary evidence.

One of my biggest problems with the human race is that some think we are so important as to be worth visiting. The gullible or uneducated jump straight to conclusions without requiring the burden of proof.

As it stands, there is a possibility, nothing more and could be much much less.

The day there is a mass sighting, the media and people recover solid evidence, i.e an alien or ship that can be analysed and tested...is when it's time to believe.

I've noticed the sorts that frequent many forums of this type. A forum with great intentions but far too many people unwilling to accept that there is often nothing going.

I have been a long time lurker and avoided joining mainly because of seeing the fight that some long time members have had trying to get through to the religious (those who believe without hard evidence).

Carl Sagan once said, that "Gods may be the dreams of man, not man the dreams of God"

"UFO's may be the dreams of man, not man the dreams of UFO's" same thing...only UFO's being more plausible lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien[/]

Godspeed!

People 'like' UFOs (and there's an interest) because, people have good imaginations and the media caters for this daily, the internet is wonderous for disinformation.

The only awakening i'm seeing is people being aware that the world has to resolve it's issues with war and get to grips with treating the people better.

I feel badly for those who don't at least, see that much.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

One of my biggest problems with the human race is that some think we are so important as to be worth visiting.

For me?.....there in lies the problem!

Not going to get in it with you but I would suggest: spiritually speaking?......give yourself a little more credit while letting go of the ego..

The Human ego has hindered our spiritual growth and society (classes, ranks, creeds, diplomas, religions, segregation etc) has pretty much, squashed it!

We need to get past that. Revert.... while moving forward.

Either you get that or you don't. Not much more I can expound on...at the moment.
Just remember there's a reason why it's called the Uni Verse. One!

Earth is a very confusing place!!!

Best

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join