It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how are we going to defeat the Reptilians!? I got an idea! How about you!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi all,

I too have read that the Reptilians have two hearts, one under each armpit. In close hand to hand this will be your easiest targets. If you are unlucky enough to come into a conflict with one (very unlikely) there is also a soft spot directly above the reproductive center this will not kill them, however the nerve endings in that area is the largest in a reptile body. When incapacitated in this manner the hearts are your next targets. The Idea of blasting them with cold is also a very good idea as it will slow them down dramatically however, this is really only feasible in protecting a stronghold.

Information I have found shows that, Reptilians were sent by the Orion group to our original planet in order to turn us into a soul factory. There are two types of Humans on our planet. One is missing a gene. People who are missing this gene, according to medical science, are classified as psychopaths. Recent studies show all but a very few of the worlds leaders both past and present are missing this gene. Anyone who has this gene and has ascended the ranks to a position of power are assassinated. This gene gives the Human the ability of empathy. With empathy you have the ability of true emotion, which allows for the development of the Human soul. Most gene negative Humans fake emotion. By introducing Fluoride into the system of the Human it crystallizes the pineal gland, which is the connecting organ to the universe, the pineal gland is represented as a pine cone and can be seen on the top of the Popes staff and in multiple locations around all government areas. Crystallization of the pineal gland disconnects this connection to the universe. Their(Reptilians)main agenda is to maintain control over the Human race keeping them like cattle. Their secondary agenda is maintaining the Human race as a food source. Because Reptilians can not breath our atmosphere a second race was genetically created as a go between between the Humans and the Reptilians. This race is known to us as the Greys. Greys can breath our atmosphere for short periods of time. They too have two agendas. First to act as a go between and the second is reproduction. The Greys were genetically created sterile therefore they are attempting through tests of the Human race to find a way to alter themselves to the ability of reproduction.
We are on the verge of another Soul collection which is done by the Pleiadians group.Possibly demonstrated by the emergence of vortexes around the world. Those humans that have this gene will be taken as a soul and taught to be a true being and those that do not have this gene will remain under the control of the Reptilians in order to reproduce and build up the population of gene positives for collection again and the cycle continues.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScotlandTheBrave
Could someone enlighten me please?

Where are these evil reptilians at the moment and when are they coming? Seriously I'd love some of whatever you guys are taking!

Below your feet and in the skys you see! NOw I dont know if its the Evol or Good.
edit on 2/15/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

WOW! I liked how you laid that out.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Agarta

WOW! I liked how you laid that out.

Thank you,
I am a puzzle builder and what I put is a very small section of my research. The cycle began millions of years ago on Mars as I can find. Our Sun named Sunna is female and gives birth every other time our male Sun(Nabiru) comes by. A new planet is born to the birthing ring of our Sun. When Nabiru returns it pulls the newborn into the toddler location which pushes all the planets further out. The Reptilians move the humans to the next planet that is now sitting in the "Golden" orbit. In Earths case it was not ready and they moved us to the Moon or Luna. When we moved to Earth the atmosphere was different and just like the dinosaurs the Humans were very large as well explaining the giant Human fossils found around the world. We are on the verge of a new "Sibling" being born which explains the massive flares and "CRACKS" recently found on Sunna. I am in the process of putting together a very extensive thesis on the subject. I'll let you know when its done.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Good Work Agarta! I look forward to reading it! I agree as well with the way you laid that out... Now I'm not sure if it's true but it would explain a lot of things!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
I am in the process of putting together a very extensive thesis on the subject. I'll let you know when its done.

Please feel free to U2U me about anything...
Thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

i have a problem with this Pleidian agenda...It seems from my my research these Pleidians are deceivers as well. Demons none the less just like the Greys...Part of the Fallen Angels and those that prey on the light or love. The book of Enoch talks about them. There has to be both sides good and evil for the agenda to work. Why would they take us from our Earth to teach our spirit??? We are meant to endure on this Earth. Are we not??? We shall ascend on our own if capable....So explain to me why we should believe this Pleidian agenda? They speak some truths yes, but given the nature of Reptilians and Greys wouldn't you need a Pleidian to russle up all the cattle that don't want to be used as bag of food and who knows what else? Why now??? Why after years of suffering have these Pleidian come to our aid? They say because there is an "awakening." What's to say this awakening hasn't been because of years of DNA and gene splicing to create these pawns among pawns...indigo children etc...Point is no spoken word can be believed when dealing with the agenda. Must trust your intuition. In the mean time look at the book of Enoch...and research demons.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Im pretty sure every defenseless fish or animall we catch/kill is sending out a hell of a lot of "love energy" but I am yet to see it work. A lion on the other hand really doesnt mess around trying to send out love energy.
Im just sayin if I saw a reptilian the only reason I would have my arms around him is if I was trying to choke him.

Edit to add: Why does this have 3 flags? Really people, giant lizards that have 2 hearts, a gazillion teeth and eyes as black as their soul, feeding off your fear and outsmarting you with their high intelect, C'mon these things dont exist and if they did you are screwed anyway.
edit on 15-2-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
There are two types of Humans on our planet. One is missing a gene. People who are missing this gene, according to medical science, are classified as psychopaths.

Please provide a medical science source that does not derive from a conspiracy website to support this opinion. Or are we expected to accept this because you say so - last time i checked according to science a combination of both nature and nurture are needed to create psychopath's. I am all for highly speculative conspiracies, but we still need to base these on facts not pure opinion.
edit on 15-2-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Cliff High has done some research on this - something to this effect:
- You have to realize how the reptilian mind works - it is based on repetition, going by past behavior. The main problem that the reptilian brain has that it likes predictability. What it has difficulty handling is unpredictable situations or persons. Its strength is violence and knowing the outcome.
If you can find a way around this - you have find your solution.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The reptilliens are on the earths side,they proved over and over again,u need to worry about the triangle wasp race of aliens,they are the bad guys

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

I am having truble finding the other link describing the genetic research I will post as soon as I find it but I started here.
www.sott.net...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Underworlds

Originally posted by RemiLP
im new to this site, so i honestly dont know if thats a joke, or if people truly are that crazy here

either way, it made me laugh

They are most certainly real. In the mid-1980's my services (along with the services of nearly a hundred others) were enlisted by the government of Sumter, SC to try and track down a Reptilian that had been terrorizing people along a dirt road that wound through the swampy woods of the area. The Reptilian is indeed a physically strong species - the one that we were looking for had literally ripped the top off one car as it tried to speed away.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim. Can you tell us any about this encounter?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Some people on this site...............................................

Are either having too much fun, or are seriously seriously disturbed....

Its amazing how much people cant create when they have a serious delusion about something

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Some people on this site...............................................

Are either having too much fun, or are seriously seriously disturbed....

Its amazing how much people cant create when they have a serious delusion about something

I couldn't agree more. I want to know how people create some of these stories. Some people hang on to this stuff like it is gospel, even though no one can present more evidence then some homemade youtube video with some crackpot spouting nonsense.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I was thinking about puting a sheet over my head and closing my eyes, I am pretty sure this is the best way to deal with such individuals. If that fails then RUN AWAY !

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RemiLP
what is love energy?

I think they mean this
tiny.cc...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Oh... I know!

We'll turn them into fleas. Harmless little fleas. Then we'll put those fleas in a box. Then we'll put that box inside of another box and then we'll mail that box to ourselves, and when it arrives - Bwahahahaha! - We'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

Or to save on postage... We'll just poison them with something!
edit on 16/2/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Or to save on postage... We'll just poison them with something!
edit on 16/2/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

You cant' go round poisoning reptillians willy nilly, do you not have any compassion? I liked my idea best.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
You cant' go round poisoning reptillians willy nilly, do you not have any compassion? I liked my idea best.

Thank you Fran for bringing the term "willy nilly" into the discussion.

I find it is an under-used term in our language today and fear it may vanish without trace, save for your offering.

back to the advertised topic.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join