It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how are we going to defeat the Reptilians!? I got an idea! How about you!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
I think a saquatch would handle a reptilian fairly easily.Saquatch have strength off the charts.I addition,the speed,and agility are amazing.I would even go as far to say a sasquatch could hold his own against most dinosaurs anywhere in the same size range as a bigfoot.

I think if Reptilians were real, it's safe to guess that they'd come out on top in the speed and agility departments. Remember getting bitten by a small snake once that my mate used to have and didn't even see it move, just saw the blood coming off my other hand. If Reptilians were real and as fast I think Bigfoot would be on his arse fairly quickly.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Underworlds

Oh it must exist then silly me! I read it, and they didn't send them to the FBI because they had been informed that they were unclassifiable, how fitting!

It also says that the possibility of them being made by some form of mutated creature had been dismissed.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

Originally posted by Farnhold
That was on the maury povich show?

No it was from an episode of "Intervention"

I remember watching it when it was first on, a pretty sad story (Although I guess most of them are) but could not stop my self from cracking up when that guy made that ridiculous (and fake sounding/looking) cry. I like how he just kind of scratches his beard while in the middle of it, think about it, if you are that upset your making some odd extended cry thing they are you are the same time going to be like "oh snap my beard itches let me take care of that too"

Originally posted by ScotlandTheBrave
reply to post by Underworlds

From Wikipedia:
DescriptionThe Lizard Man is described as being 7 feet (2 m) tall, bipedal, and well built, with green scaly skin and glowing red eyes. It is said to have three toes on each foot and three fingers on each hand which end in a circular pad on them that stick to walls. The creature has an incredible degree of strength, more than capable of ripping into a car. It might have a tail.

I love how the people who have seen this 'thing' got so close as to count its toes. Why didn''t they ask it to turn around to clarify if it actually has a tail or not? "Might have a tail" Hilarious!

I have a question for those of you that think shape shifting reptiles are real. Why is it whenever some is caught on video with their eyes "shifting" it's always a green looking eye? And you use the "Lizard Man" as proof of the reptiles, yet he was said to have red eyes? Why is there no continuity here?

As far as how to defeat the shape shifting lizard aliens... I think there is only one hope. Years and years of therapy.It won't be easy.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I appreciate the contributions and discussion! I personally believe they are real and am looking for a serious answer... But, if it comes down to it and there not, well, it'd be good preparation for if they ever do come!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There was a wise elder who used to be legendary in self defense.This man was known as chief jay strongbow.He was the master of a hold known as the sleeper hold.When he was down and out he called on the spirit guides who gave him the strength to go on the warpath.If we can resurrect the skills this proud chief had,we can possibly defeat the reptilians!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

I have heard that reptilians have multiple hearts...One under each armpit. They can be shot, or stabbed. To quote Arnold-"If it bleeds, we can kill it". Oh, and Sasquatch can take on those lizard scum anyday...but you're more likely to be struck by lightning than to run into either of them.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I'll through mice and guinea pigs at them. As they go for the bait do headshots.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
So as I was searching around Google for ways to defeat Reptilians if and when they decide to take over us all...

...as you do, always prepared for every eventuality

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Right..you believe in evil reptilian aliens with the technology to travel the stars and conquer civilizations, and you propose beating them with love? Please. If such aliens did exist, which they dont, and if they were trying to take over Earth, which they aren't we wouldnt stand a chance. It would be the end of humanity. Thats why I dont take UFO people like David Icke or Dr Jacobs , who insist in some form that aliens are trying to take us over, seriously.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If Mr. Reptilian shows up I"ll take him to his first and last NRA meeting or introduce him to my wood chipper.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

To defeat the Reptilians we must first defeat their leader!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d8317add5bb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

And why do you blindly believe there are reptilians among us?? I checked out David Icke forum out of curiosity and i would say 90% of the people there seem completely deranged.
Everyone with a slightly weird, ugly or uneven face are apparently reptilian and even common digital artifacts in video due to bad encoding/over compression is proof according to them.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

And why do you blindly believe there are reptilians among us?? I checked out David Icke forum out of curiosity and i would say 90% of the people there seem completely deranged.
Everyone with a slightly weird, ugly or uneven face are apparently reptilian and even common digital artifacts in video due to bad encoding/over compression is proof according to them.

That's just it. These people blindly believe anything without the slightest shred of evidence. And if you try and use your critical thinking skills they will just say your a disinfo agent, still "asleep" refusing to accept the truth, etc.

Don't worry about it, luckily these people don't have any effect on the real world which is why they all hide on internet forums thinking camera artifacts are lizard eyes.

You know how sometimes when you take people's picture, their eyes show up red? That is actually proof of the other species of alien that are visiting us, they aren't reptilian but arachnid like aliens.

See I just made up a new theory with the exact same amount of evidence as there is for reptile shape shifters!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
yah um.. who the hell are YOU to judge an entire SPECIES of intelligent beings (hypothetical ones at least)... into a judgment that they ALL somehow have to be "defeated" ? - I think that if you applied the same ignorant thought toward the entire human race.. you'd be vastly wrong.

if this race even exists... you have different types and different opinions .. different behaviors.. and different behavior types.. different psychological frames of mind...

i feel like ATS is turning into just a bunch of pizza faced star trekkie 15 yr-olds playing fantasy with emotionally immature perspectives on life.

-

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Sorry, haven't read the whole thread.......

As you can see very few understand Love as an Energy... it's okay.. it's a new concept to most people. But as the years go by and more people begin to FEEL.. not talking emotional feelings... then things will change.

There is a simple process I've been using for years, written about for years and taught for years, that I use to deal with negative non-physical beings.. for want of a better description.. and with physical people. It consists of finding a reason to FEEL Love for them.. not just the mental thought of Love but the real deal FEEL. Anything will do as long as it raises the FEEL inside you. Then hug them if you can, or "imagine" pouring that FEEL into them... see it in your mind's eye.. FEEL it flowing out of you and into them. It works.

In the astral and beyond levels of Awareness, the effect of this simple process on Beings choosing Darkness is striking.. they have no defence for it. Most will leave quickly.. either way you begin their healing back into Balance.

How I do it

Reptilians.. you know most people think small enough to Believe we are the greatest lifeform in the vastness of Our Universe. I think and experience that the Universe is full of Lifeforms we mostly have no comprehension of.. as should be the case for now.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RemiLP

Yes, unfortunately, some people on here actually believe an evil race of lizards are going to come to our planet at some point and kill us all

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thank you my friend for your input! I was looking for an answer like that. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Orgone energy...research it...get some.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
you use love energy, i'll take my chances with a large caliber automatic assault rifle with armour piercing bullets.

but you're on to something, while you lovingly gaze at the reptilians they'll vaporize your mind or disintegrate your body with some unknown weapon.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Oooh, I know, I know

Giant Mutant Mongoose!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join