It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how are we going to defeat the Reptilians!? I got an idea! How about you!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
'I see stupid people'
But I'll go along with it just for #s and grins.
I will assume that an invading breed of reptiles would feel no remorse and would not heed to our loving vibes. We probably wouldn't be able to outsmart them, or could we?
Humans = warmblooded
Reptiles = coldblooded
Perhaps, the governments of the world were able to foresee this, therefore fueling the automotive and energy industries (no pun intended) in such a way that would create global warming and ensure we had the upper hand in our environment in the event of an invasion.
However, the reptile invaders have since been working to lower the regular temps of our planet, cause it sure has been cold here, colder than any winter i can remember.
This might explain all the erratic weather patterns.

A for effort?

link   
I'm sorry , I must have slept really heavily recently , because the last I knew , reptilians were just a figment of somebody's imagination.
Have the reptilians revealed themselves ? Do we now have proof of their existance ? ....... I didn't think so . So tell me , why is there a thread dedicated to defeating them ?

This is what happens when lies are repeated .... some fool , sooner or later will believe the lies .

I think we can all sleep safely

link   
reply to post by RemiLP

I too am a new member and TBH i'm beginning to think the whole site is a joke site, a kind of 'Who can come up with the most ludicrous stories of evil monsters from other worlds coming to earth to kill off man kind" It never fails to raise a smile or two though.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
From what I understand:

The reptilians and grays live where ever their from, and ..... in subterranean cities on this planet which is a huge tunnel/ cave network... They are working with the government and according to the Pleiadians (who are very similiar to us and have our best interest in mind) are evil demons and are using us for our resources, etc. That's why we should not trust them. Who would you believe, people who look like you who are smarter and peaceful, or reptile/ snake looking people who are very misleading/ evil??? I'll go with the Pleiadians! I know, we don't know any of this as fact right now.. But from all the reading I've been doing. It doesn't make sense that we would be told the opposite of what/ who these et's are.
Fight fire with fire,between our 6 billion people and the sasquatch we can acquire,we are a force to be reckoned with.The reason they cant take over our planet is the amount of crazy lunatics willing to fight at the drop of a hat.Hell,we even do it for sport,at the bar,over a cheap ho,you name it and earth people will throw fists at the drop of a dime.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Underworlds

Originally posted by RemiLP
im new to this site, so i honestly dont know if thats a joke, or if people truly are that crazy here

either way, it made me laugh

They are most certainly real. In the mid-1980's my services (along with the services of nearly a hundred others) were enlisted by the government of Sumter, SC to try and track down a Reptilian that had been terrorizing people along a dirt road that wound through the swampy woods of the area. The Reptilian is indeed a physically strong species - the one that we were looking for had literally ripped the top off one car as it tried to speed away.

Ofcourse it did. *SIGHS*

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think love energy might have a chance, it will be the best outcome. The location needs to be selected carefully. Multiculturalism is working despite its challenges, however some places are more racist than others. When people are unable to accept someone because they came from a place a few thousand miles away it is going to be a lot harder for them to accept someone who comes from another planet or been stuck underground for many thousands of years. With globalisation there are a lot more cosmopolitan places around that appreciate the diversity of different cultures, places like this will work a lot better for our fellow friends.

You can see from some of the post here it will take a lot of courage for any of them to come out in the open. Some of this attitude can be explained by cover up and deception that has been going on with the ET thing. Once more information is made available, more acceptance will build. It would still be tough for any that want to make their presence known and I can fully understand if they are the ones who want to be walking around with a gun.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScotlandTheBrave
I too am a new member and TBH i'm beginning to think the whole site is a joke site, a kind of 'Who can come up with the most ludicrous stories of evil monsters from other worlds coming to earth to kill off man kind" It never fails to raise a smile or two though.

Not directing this at the thread starter, but if disinfo agents wanted to cause the site problems what you described might not be far from the truth. Actually, it might explain a lot about some of the threads and posts around here. I still think there's a lot of decent posters with good info and research though, so will probably be sticking around.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
That was on the maury povich show?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

No idea dude. I first was saw it on RayWilliamJohnson channel

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Ofcourse it did. *SIGHS*

I was there. Back then, they did not call it a "Reptilian". It was simply called "the Lizard Man".

Wikipedia Info On Lizard Man Of Scape Ore Swamp

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Ofcourse it did. *SIGHS*

I was there. Back then, they did not call it a "Reptilian". It was simply called "the Lizard Man".

The reports of amazing strength of the reptilians from around the world,was my rationalization for calling for an immediate summon of world powers so that we may reach out for the help of our sasquatch brothers and sisters.Time is of the essence .We need to establish a billuion sasquatch very quickly to defend planet earth.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
So as I was searching around Google for ways to defeat Reptilians if and when they decide to take over us all, I came across a few ideas. One of the ones that stood out the most, was the notion that we need to transmit love energy to them! This in itself should hopefully balance their negative notions! We love you Reptilians!!! Lets be friends!!!!! Well that's about the only one that makes sense to me, what do you all have to say!? Any ideas! According to the things I've been hearing, this might be a problem at hand in the very near future and we need to figure out a way to deal with it and defeat them!!!! We can!!! We will!!!

Nothing like searching google to find out how to beat reptilians.
You are the crafty one.

Transmission of love is the obvious choice though. Good work.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

Ofcourse it did. *SIGHS*

The reports of amazing strength of the reptilians from around the world,was my rationalization for calling for an immediate summon of world powers so that we may reach out for the help of our sasquatch brothers and sisters.Time is of the essence .We need to establish a billuion sasquatch very quickly to defend planet earth.

in your opinion, reptile vs sasquatch, 1vs1, who would win? no weaponds allowed.
edit on 14-2-2011 by RemiLP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lllllllll
Assuming reptilians are in fact real,
why do you think they are the bad guys? Think of it this way, if the reptilians were actually the good guys, wouldn't tptb want to make us believe the opposite?

In all fairness if the OP is going to be attacking them with their 'love energy' (and I really hope that's not a euphemism for something else) its not actually going to harm anything...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Underworlds

From Wikipedia:
DescriptionThe Lizard Man is described as being 7 feet (2 m) tall, bipedal, and well built, with green scaly skin and glowing red eyes. It is said to have three toes on each foot and three fingers on each hand which end in a circular pad on them that stick to walls. The creature has an incredible degree of strength, more than capable of ripping into a car. It might have a tail.

I love how the people who have seen this 'thing' got so close as to count its toes. Why didn''t they ask it to turn around to clarify if it actually has a tail or not? "Might have a tail" Hilarious!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RemiLP

Originally posted by brindle

Ofcourse it did. *SIGHS*

in your opinion, reptile vs sasquatch, 1vs1, who would win? no weaponds allowed.
edit on 14-2-2011 by RemiLP because: (no reason given)
I think a saquatch would handle a reptilian fairly easily.Saquatch have strength off the charts.I addition,the speed,and agility are amazing.I would even go as far to say a sasquatch could hold his own against most dinosaurs anywhere in the same size range as a bigfoot.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Now, I can’t attest to the truthfulness of this or not...but I’ve heard that there are both good and negative Reptilians out there. Though, at this time, most are more negative towards humans than positive.

And I heard somewhere (possibly here, lol) that there is a particular tone that when struck will cause Reptilians to shape shift from human form back to Reptilian. However I have no idea what that tone is, or if it’ll work and if they even exist lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Underworlds

From Wikipedia:
DescriptionThe Lizard Man is described as being 7 feet (2 m) tall, bipedal, and well built, with green scaly skin and glowing red eyes. It is said to have three toes on each foot and three fingers on each hand which end in a circular pad on them that stick to walls. The creature has an incredible degree of strength, more than capable of ripping into a car. It might have a tail.

I love how the people who have seen this 'thing' got so close as to count its toes. Why didn''t they ask it to turn around to clarify if it actually has a tail or not? "Might have a tail" Hilarious!

If you even bothered to check the many articles floating around on the Lizard Man then you would know that the sheriff's department found footprints left by the creature and they made a cast of them.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Sasquatch vs Reptilian...

Alien vs Predator...

Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny...

Should I continue?

This thread cracks me up! Really!!

Maybe cause I misread the title "So how are we going to prove the Reptilians!?"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join