It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how are we going to defeat the Reptilians!? I got an idea! How about you!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So as I was searching around Google for ways to defeat Reptilians if and when they decide to take over us all, I came across a few ideas. One of the ones that stood out the most, was the notion that we need to transmit love energy to them! This in itself should hopefully balance their negative notions! We love you Reptilians!!! Lets be friends!!!!! Well that's about the only one that makes sense to me, what do you all have to say!? Any ideas! According to the things I've been hearing, this might be a problem at hand in the very near future and we need to figure out a way to deal with it and defeat them!!!! We can!!! We will!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
We're not going to, because we're not going to have to. HTH

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Will quote Jack Frost from The Invisibles :

"Make friends with them until they beg for mercy."

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Oh im sure our governents at the time will come up with some form of biological warfare thatll kill off the Scalies, They seem to enjoy finding new ways of killing things...

edit on 14/2/11 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
what is love energy?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Too bad they're in cohoots with them already!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RemiLP

Basically giving them the vibe that we are loving creatures and we love them! They will freak out!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure about this whole love/vibration thing as I'm relatively new here.
I would rather shoot anything that's hostile towards me and my fellow men till it stops moving since to me that's a proven method of making sure stuff stop bothering people after they stop moving.

I'm afraid I don't know much about what's going on, I've read a little on ATS before I decided to join and its too confusing.
According to some there are 50+ races, most benevolent and the others neutral.
According to others there are 14 races, all benevolent.
Others again said there are just the reptilians who might or might not be good and then according to others there are no aliens and the NWO/Illuminati are the ones behind the scenes.
Whatever is going on, I've got the impression that no other race is helping us out after reading around a little here (And following external links to other websites).

With this much disinfo, it's really hard to get a grasp as to what's really going on, as it is now, I am completely clueless and confused.
To all disinfo agents:
It looks like you are doing a good job messing with my mind.

IT--
edit on 14-2-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The reptilians are a physically powerful species.It would be in our best interest to befreind our sasquatch .We need to grow the bigfoot population exponentially.Our sasquatches can match up strength wise with the reptilians and help defend us against this evil group of reptilians.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
The reptilians are a physically powerful species.It would be in our best interest to befreind our sasquatch .We need to grow the bigfoot population exponentially.Our sasquatches can match up strength wise with the reptilians and help defend us against this evil group of reptilians.

Hahah! I hope the Bigfoots don't turn on us if we do that.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
how would anyone on google know how to kill something like that if they exist atall. imo they are about as real as 5 headed flying dogs but thats just me and what do i know.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Could someone enlighten me please?

Where are these evil reptilians at the moment and when are they coming? Seriously I'd love some of whatever you guys are taking!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Invest heavily in cold air cannons. Turn up the A/C in your homes for added security while you sleep. Be certain to store your extra ammo in the freezer or they may sneak in and steal it, thereby rendering your AR-15 useless when you go out to pick up milk and smokes at the corner store.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Assuming reptilians are in fact real,
why do you think they are the bad guys? Think of it this way, if the reptilians were actually the good guys, wouldn't tptb want to make us believe the opposite?

Shows such as "V" and characters such as David Icke could all be disinfo. Which would be very smart, making the people think their allies are the enemy. Don't you think it's kinda weird that the greatest cover up of all time (if true) has all of this attention calling out "we are the bad guys"? If it were true they certainly wouldn't allow all of this and would try to hide all evidence at all cost.

Think of the "proof" we have, the "skin" we supposedly see on these pictures and videos, could it not be the flesh of another alien race. The true enemy.

Food for thought, don't believe everything you hear.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

im new to this site, so i honestly dont know if thats a joke, or if people truly are that crazy here

either way, it made me laugh

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Reptiles are cold blooded, we can get them at night!! We can get them in winter!! We can turn them against one another!! We can say bad things about them to eagles and hawks. We can marry them, breed and dilute their blood. Assimilate, like we have with every other immigrating race.

edit on 14-2-2011 by Iamschist because: few changes

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
From what I understand:

The reptilians and grays live where ever their from, and ..... in subterranean cities on this planet which is a huge tunnel/ cave network... They are working with the government and according to the Pleiadians (who are very similiar to us and have our best interest in mind) are evil demons and are using us for our resources, etc. That's why we should not trust them. Who would you believe, people who look like you who are smarter and peaceful, or reptile/ snake looking people who are very misleading/ evil??? I'll go with the Pleiadians! I know, we don't know any of this as fact right now.. But from all the reading I've been doing. It doesn't make sense that we would be told the opposite of what/ who these et's are.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RemiLP
im new to this site, so i honestly dont know if thats a joke, or if people truly are that crazy here

I'm not sure if it was a joke either, agreed with it being funny though.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have a better idea. Lets not love them, lets make love to them! Yay!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RemiLP

either way, it made me laugh

They are most certainly real. In the mid-1980's my services (along with the services of nearly a hundred others) were enlisted by the government of Sumter, SC to try and track down a Reptilian that had been terrorizing people along a dirt road that wound through the swampy woods of the area. The Reptilian is indeed a physically strong species - the one that we were looking for had literally ripped the top off one car as it tried to speed away.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join