It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how are we going to defeat the Reptilians!? I got an idea! How about you!?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Double post.

edit on 17-2-2011 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

link   
Triple post.
Posting from on the train and it seems to have gone a bit haywire, mobile phone too, but that's for another thread (solar flares interfering with comms.)
Sorry.

edit on 17-2-2011 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

link   
Reptilian control 101:

Controlling lizards is easy. Like snakes, there is no "spray" for them. To keep lizard populations down, simply keep HUMAN populations down. By treating the foundation and landscape around your buildings, you will keep HUMAN populations in check. If you allow these HUMANS to thrive around your home, lizards and other undesirable creatures will move in for the free food.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
reply to post by Agarta

How can we defeat something that doesn't exist?
In all these reptillian threads there has not been one shred of evidence that they are real!

Study up on Zacharia Stichin and what he uncovered.

Study up on the ancient Maya

The Ancient Maya had a complex pantheon of deities whom they worshipped and offered human sacrifices. Rulers were believed to be descendants of the Mayan gods and their blood was the ideal sacrifice, either through personal bloodletting or the sacrifice of captives of royal blood.

The Maya vision of the universe is divided into multiple levels, above and below earth, positioned within the four directions of north, south, east and west. After death, the soul was believed to go to the Underworld, Xibalba (shee bal bah), a place of fright where sinister gods tested and tricked their unfortunate visitors.

As with all Myths about Mayan Gods and Goddesses - Mayan Myths discuss connections with being from other realms who came to Earth to seed the planet.

Many people see the story of the Popol Vuh is the story of extraterrestrial Gods who came down and made man in his own image. When they first made man he was so perfect - living as long as they did - he could see far and wide - clairvoyant - and was as perceptive as they were.

They realized that they had made a competitor who was as wise as the Gods themselves. So they destroyed him and started over creating present day man. Modern man lives shorter lifetimes, is not as smart, and is here to act as a servant race to the Gods.

Within their culture they have legends of visiting Gods from outer space. In the last thousand years the being known as Quatzequatl the Great Feathered Serpent was a God who brought the teaching of peace to this part of the world and appeared as a white God with a beard. The drawings of him look almost identical to the drawings of the being known as Ea or Enki in the ancient Sumerian teachings.

In fact they looked like the images we see of Reptilians.

If you doubt then search

Also the Quatzequatl is due back in the near future I figured I should add!

edit on 2/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Read up on Egyptians and the influences
en.wikipedia.org...
Apep formed part of the more complex cosmic system resulting from the identification of Ra as Atum, i.e. the creation of Atum-Ra, and the subsequent merging of the Ogdoad and Ennead systems. Consequently, since Atum-Ra, who was later referred to simply as Ra, was the solar deity, bringer of light, and thus the upholder of Ma'at, Apep was viewed as the greatest enemy of Ra, and thus was given the title Enemy of Ra.

As the personification of all that was evil, Apep was seen as a giant snake/serpent, crocodile, or occasionally as a dragon in later years, leading to such titles as Serpent from the Nile and Evil Lizard. Some elaborations even said that he stretched 16 yards in length and had a head made of flint. It is to be noted that already on a Naqada I (ca. 4000 BCE) C-ware bowl (now in Cairo) a snake was painted on the inside rim combined with other desert and aquatic animals as a possible enemy of a (solar?) deity who is.

There is a big chance THEY ARE REAL.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Very Well Put.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you I do try

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here is a link to a series of 22 videos giving history and information.

www.youtube.com...

This is a series of reports on the subject

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I hope this helps you understand where the beliefs come from

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
We are basically cornered, here is why:

1) The reptillians are basically hiding behind us, there are various factions, some are on our side.
2) Our "overlords" (the reptiles rebelled against them) want to manage us with advanced EMF/population control.
3) Our human leaders must either face a standoff and fight for freedom (invariably protecting the reptillians), or, join the "empire" and prepare our enslavement, or, should I say, re-enslavement.

Life sucks.

If anything, we can declare our independence, however there are MANY MANY MANY humans that are in a state of adoration/praise/lust/envy of our "creators"/"overlords" and are generally responsible for 99.9% of the cruelty on this planet. They are the ones responsible for most of the "anti-reptillian" propaganda, although the reptillians are far from being the "good guys".

The only choice that you must make is to be free, leave the flock, become an individual and take care of your soul and spirit. We are children caught between angry parents.

Me? If neither of them had shown up then we would all have evolved naturally. Its time to stand up against all forms of control. Write a letter to the Supreme Chancellor - WE WANT OUR INDEPENDENCE.
edit on 18-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Reptilian control 101:
Controlling lizards is easy. Like snakes, there is no "spray" for them.

That's actually incorrect. Cinnamon oil is an effective snake repellent spray.snake repellents So I guess you could stock up and fill up a super soaker with it.

This thread is hilarious.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It's threads like these that make this site suck now.......

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Don't be hatin on my thread Reign! If they are real, which like Ophicus said "has a good chance" then I would like to know the answer to my question.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Have you received your answer?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
The reptilians are a physically powerful species.It would be in our best interest to befreind our sasquatch .We need to grow the bigfoot population exponentially.Our sasquatches can match up strength wise with the reptilians and help defend us against this evil group of reptilians.

rofl!!! crying right now!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Some people on this site...............................................

Are either having too much fun, or are seriously seriously disturbed....

Its amazing how much people cant create when they have a serious delusion about something

Agreed. I seriously skip some responses, knowing that if i read them i may end up crazy to. Some of these people take these things way to far..lol

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

The Tepaphone:

www.google.com...

I have something that I think will function quite well as one.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

Ok, that 22 posts to go, I can't wait for your first thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The human fetus starts life as having the appearance of a lizard, and even has a tail, eventually it morphs into what looks like a monkey and then loses its tail... Perhaps anti-reptillian propaganda is a kind of "self hatred"....

Perhaps there are two different kinds of reptillians, ones from Earth being the good ones and the ones from space being the bad ones? Perhaps there was a war and the Earth reptillians had to choose whether or not to "sell out" to the invaders, that pushed the "reptillian space brothers" routine?
edit on 20-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yes, I have an idea. Forget this nonsense and focus on something more important. There isn't one single shred of evidence to support such claim and it's intentional to make the conspiracy community irrelevant in social media (or more so).

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I think we may be too late. This is a Nordic making a comment on invasions:

" The Greys are insidious little fiends. They did exactly [ to
us ] what they're doing here [ to you ]. You are not on the verge
of an invasion. You are not in the middle of an invasion. The
invasion has already taken place. It's merely in its final stages."

source: www.sacred-texts.com...

If the greys are controlled by the reptilians and have been assimilating for 50+ years... I don't know how we can win against them. It's not like they came down with ships blasting and made war... no, they did the invasion through stealth.

But I think the universe has peculiar ways of working stuff out, so whatever happens, happens, we're just along for the ride anyway. I think even human/alien hybrids will carry on what makes us human, carry that spark that makes us. So we will never truly die. But then again everything dies, does it not (except the Tao
)? Even the universe probably won't last forever.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join