It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the Illuminati is all just made up by governments to elude you from the real truth?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
A couple months ago I can say I believed in the Illuminati. Then almost like a train hit me, I thought, maybe the Illuminati (nowadays) is all just a game for people to fall into and get brainwashed to keep them away from the real truth (could be anything ranging from 2012 to Aliens and UFOs). Reason why I say this is because if the Illuminati wanted to keep so secret, then they wouldn't be communicating with symbolism and symbols that you see all over the place. It's almost too easy to spot, hence the Illuminati not being so secret, which is their goal right? To be doing what they do in total secrecy...

I bring up this thread to ask you a question, could I be right? Yes I know Illuminati existed back then but now there really is no hard-hitting evidence, and yes I've seen it all guys and girls. I would like to think that the Illuminati are fake but if they truly are real, then we're F***ed!!! lol

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
the way I see it is it doesn't really matter what they call themselves or what the ultimate goal is, I see it as the elites/those ruling and profiting against humanity vs the people period

following the money seems like the most appropriated term, so truth or no truth (an I think the real truth one person may never know) is irrelevant what is relevant is who is gaining while everyone else is losing, this is the major problem that needs to be address

I guess what I'm trying to say is you are falling for the disinformation by focusing on anything other than the fact that if you follow the money it does matter what the intent the situation must be addressed no matter what way they (TPTB) decided to frame it.......almost like focusing on the lie instead of the liar

just my .02$

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
My concern is the use of the symbols themselves. As more people/artists become aware of those symbols, they can use them to create an "edgy" appeal to their artwork/logos. We see those symbols and think "illuminati!", but really, it's just normal people using the symbols.

However, it doesn't explain why we see the same basic symbols in so many logos and graphics of major corporations and money.

As far as them doing it somewhat out-in-the-open, supposedly they do that to show how much "power" they have over the population to each other. It's kind of like, "Hey look - we're showing them our symbols, and they are still too stupid and weak to do anything about it!"

If you operate in total secrecy, then it isn't a sign of power.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

What if they are a total opposite of what we have read in all conspiracy theories?

What if they are a benevolent organization seeking to brought a One World Order where everyone would be able to exist in harmony with each other?

No more fighting, no more greedy bankers, no more puppet presidents, no more elites, no more celebrities?

Why are we afraid of change? Especially when it is a change for the better? What if the Elites made the Illuminati look bad to hinder them? To make their task harder? What if the Illuminati we are all talking about is the one created by the Elites to bring us farther from the truth than ever?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

great post

and 2 great point, the first I think is vastly overlooked

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

2012 to Aliens and UFOs)

See I think those 3 things are distractions lol !
Forget about the term Illuminati they have many organisations and names but they can be generalised as the Elite and they want a NWO .

Those 3 things you mentioned are based on hearsay .
The NWO however is documented fact , everytime you hear the term globalisation its just the same principle with a less suspicious and less obvious name .

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think the world is run by priests telling the ptb what to do. I think thats a fact. The priests open upto what ever, and then tell others what to do.

Its the same system that has been for along time.

That part of the stuff on the net is true.

But when i talk about the priests i do not mean the ones you know, the hidden masters would never be known.

Some of the stuff on the net is true, but you have to work it out, but that part is true, and there is most definitely a hireachy.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

my senses are inline with your questions. what if the Elites want us to hate the illuminati.. i agree that the Illuminists could be the ones against the Elites..

in response to OP, the Illuminati may not be real but the Rothschild certainly are and so are the Zionsts!!!

the Redshields and Zionists are truly evil, i would LOVE to learn the illuminists are the good guys, how about you?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I think there's a relatively good chance you're right. I suppose you've seen Armageddonconspiracy.co.uk?
If not I strongly suggest you check it out, as well as anyone else who'd like to learn about an alternative view of who the Illuminati really are and what they really want.
edit on 14/2/2011 by internationalcriminal because: you're for your, sheesh and I teach English for a living...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by internationalcriminal

Yes of course I have read it before. The information they have there is astounding, the information is well presented in a professional matter and if it is ever a hoax then it is a very elaborate one like, if you may the Voynich Manuscript.

Anyways I've also made a thread regarding that and another one here.

Let's think more about this subject, what we may have been fearing all along might be already here yet we don't see it but we FEAR it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I expect a lot of information I come across is a bit of truth mixed with lies to varying degrees for varying reasons. Some stuff is backed with strong, integral science, others are good reliable sources but humans ain't perfect and neither is a lot of information out their. Many things are going on and some things quickly change, it takes time, research and common sense to work through it and establish a likely picture to it all.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
reply to post by Skate

What if they are a total opposite of what we have read in all conspiracy theories?

What if they are a benevolent organization seeking to brought a One World Order where everyone would be able to exist in harmony with each other?

No more fighting, no more greedy bankers, no more puppet presidents, no more elites, no more celebrities?

Why are we afraid of change? Especially when it is a change for the better? What if the Elites made the Illuminati look bad to hinder them? To make their task harder? What if the Illuminati we are all talking about is the one created by the Elites to bring us farther from the truth than ever?

didn't your mother ever tell you monopolies are bad? and here your saying it may be a good thing to allow monopolizing of governments worldwide? these thoughts of yours are extremly dangerous and i am offended to hear you speaking for the world as if such a thing would benefit all.

don't you get what borders are for? dont you get that some people dont want to live under the same rules as the country they neighbor? dont you think an individual country has the democratic right to choose howthey want to be ruled, and dont they have the right to be ruled differently from their neighbor?

i gauruantee you this, if you eradicate borders you will see the biggest world war ever, even if it isnt between governments it will be between civilians,

i dont want governance of iran or isreal to affect my life, nor does iran or isreal want the governance of usa to affect their own,

think before you support such a stupid thing as one world government,

if you realy want to unite the world, let us keep our borders, but get rid of government all together, in all countries that are democraticly willing only, even better, get rid of currency completly, currency is the only thing which enables lack and need, without currency we wouldnt have any poor

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
didn't your mother ever tell you monopolies are bad? and here your saying it may be a good thing to allow monopolizing of governments worldwide? these thoughts of yours are extremly dangerous and i am offended to hear you speaking for the world as if such a thing would benefit all.

What monopolies? Where have I written about monopolies? I don't remember it and please don't put words into my mouth, you are making me look bad here.

don't you get what borders are for? dont you get that some people dont want to live under the same rules as the country they neighbor? dont you think an individual country has the democratic right to choose howthey want to be ruled, and dont they have the right to be ruled differently from their neighbor?

Yes I get what they are for, they are for xenophobic elites that are afraid of humanity living in unity.
i gauruantee you this, if you eradicate borders you will see the biggest world war ever, even if it isnt between governments it will be between civilians,

think before you support such a stupid thing as one world government,

What stupid One World Government? I haven't said any "GOVERNMENT" as far as I remember all I said is a ONE WORLD ORDER no government. Please read my post thoroughly before making such claims, and You can really use some spell checker, firefox has a good one.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If you really want to know about the illuminati, you must do the research.

You can start here, and as you see it will take you some time:]
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

ok, one world order then, and what do you think would bring about global order without borders?

you going to say it wouldnt be government? cant have global order without global currency cant have global currency without global government,

so lets talk about getting rid of currency,

only reason we have currency is the myth of fuel, we dont need fuel, energy can be got without burning up anything at all, theres a good reason tesla is always referenced in that topic,

if all you want to talk about is trying to achieve one world order and you are going to claim without government, then perhaps you should attempt to explain what that would be? or you want everyone to just assume meaning from your vague indescript words

global governance would be a monopoly on control over the people of earth, after all "government is nothing but control", in the words of george washington

and btw borders are not for the elites, the borders are for the people, and often choosen by the people even before they have governments to speak of, elites try to expand these borders and control where they lay even beyond the wish of the people who choose were theyd be to start.

i cant think of one country in this world that would not have riots and violence if one of their borders were to be dissolved.
edit on 2/14/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I know what you mean. Sometimes I think the super rich and well connected are just doing this stuff for amusement. Kind of like school hazing stuff.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
yes the Illuminati, 322 er skull and bones the masons are all real society's and clubs, what gives them power ? the ones that fall for it. They have no power over you, no more than i do, or you over me, we give it to them yes we elect them our POUTS, CEO's CFO's CCO's, and Judges, so what do we do? make it a law where they have to tell us that they are members? then what what if the person has a good platform, should we not vote for him or her, yes i do not know that much about the society's, for they mean nothing to me, just some club to join if you know some one that knows some one to get you in.big deal
The law is what it is all about. the 3 branches of any real gov Executive legislative judicial, any gov with out them 3 pillars is a dictatorship.
edit on 15-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Hey, you are catching on fast. And look at you; only a young lad. That's right. There is a lot of 'busy work' left lying around to distract the 'really smart' kids. Good job! Stars!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There is certainly an agenda by the Capitalist elites to expand and consolodate the current "International Dictatorship of Capitalism," however the theory that the philosophical and political proponents of the philosophy of the 18th century Illuminists are behind this is clearly a fabricated conspiracy theory.

What I think has occurred is that this idea has been fabricated by the Christians, who themselves are awaiting on the arrival of a genocidal and theocratic Christian global Capitalist dictator (the king of kings).

The Christians are mostly anti-Communists and their political philosophy is "monarchism (i.e., the absolute dictatorship of one person)," their objection to the current "International DIctatorship of Capitalism" is not because it is an economic dictatorship or because it is Capitalist, it is simply because it is not "Christian" and it is not a total theocratic (God government) dictatorship and it does not have as it's agenda the imposition of the primitive and savage Biblical laws.

The opposition of the "Christian" conspiracy theorists to the current NWO is not a progressive opposition, it is a regressive opposition, since their counterproposal is based on the religious morality of the ancient world and the religion of the fictional fake healer, exorcist and religious schizophrenic, Jesus.

Lux

edit on 15-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: mis-spelling-itis

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Been doing a lot of research into Illuminism lately.
Much of what I'm finding....I'm LIKING.

For your consideration (click me)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join