It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the Illuminati is all just made up by governments to elude you from the real truth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
very, very interesting...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The illuminati is not real but the idea of it makes you ponder power structures and question the media, this brings you to the truth.

"What if the Illuminati is all just made up by governments to elude you from the real truth?"

So no.

Plus, the illuminati actually existed as a documented secret society back hundreds of years ago, I don't think they still exist today, but the our modern government sure didn't make it up.

Tupac made the theory popular today. You think Tupac worked for the gov? www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think the gov't loves ufo stories, and never really does much to squelch it because it covers up their top secret development projects like aurora

but

the illuminati went out in what, 1750 ? I don't see how that is useful since, as an example, the bilderberg group is such a poorly kept secret

I think they really don't care who knows what about that stuff because we can't do anything about it anyway, whereas with the aurora type projects, THAT they don't want getting out

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Maybe the Illuminati is true i believe it and the governments are trapped in it while they where looking for an ansa about UFOs ???

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

Believe me, I really wish that were true, but the resurgence of the Illuminati was FOUNDED by Mayer Rothschild and Weishaupt (sorry his first name escapes me right now). I posted one thread that goes into much greater detail and is linked to the mother of all conspiracy threads in my opinion.

The Biggest Lie

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The Bilderberg Group is only about halfway up the pyramid, superceded by the Trilateral Commission and with the CFR sitting below it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join