It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest possible Conspiracy of all?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Is it possible that all the secret societies we had today are just part of one superconspiracy? If so, what are their plans? To control humans? To make a One-World Order? To kill God?

Who are they?

If we look at our history we can see groups that have existed that may can be possibly part of this super conspiracy here are a few of them:

Knights Templar, The Illuminati, The Freemasons, Cathars, Druids, Alchemists.

Is there a possibility of all of them part of the superconspiracy?

I've found an excellent book that linked them all together in a plausible way.

You can download it freely here

Also check out their site.

Here's an interesting snip from the book Armageddon Conspiracy by Mike Hockney.

‘So, you’re saying the Cathars, the Templars and the Freemasons are all really the same?’ ‘I believe so. The papacy forbade Catholics from becoming Freemasons and accused the Masons of worshipping a false god. The Freemasons’ ceremonies and rites are all connected with the Temple of Solomon, and the proper name of the Knights Templar is The Order of the Poor Knights of the Temple of Solomon.’ Harrington leaned forward. ‘OK, for argument’s sake, let’s say you’re right. How do the Nazis fit in? Are you implying that they’re linked to the Cathars and the Templars too?’ Gresnick gave a sardonic smile. ‘I don’t have any conclusive proof, but it’s well known that Himmler thought of the SS as an order of knights: as the modern successors of the Knights Templar and their Germanic counterparts, the Teutonic Knights. He was obsessed with the Spear of Destiny and the Holy Grail, both of which are strongly linked to the Templars. The Holy Grail was rumoured to be the Cathars’ most sacred treasure. Otto Rahn, an expert on the Cathars, was personally appointed to the SS by Himmler and was sent on expeditions to the Languedoc to look for it. There’s no doubt Himmler was fascinated by the Cathars and the Templars, but I think it goes further than that. The Cainite Destiny suggests that the Nazis thought they could trace their lineage back to Cain and I think that two of the stopping-off points in the Nazis’ ancestry are the Cathars and the Knights Templar. When Otto Rahn was exploring caves in the Sabarthès Mountains in the Languedoc, he found hidden chambers where the walls were inscribed with Templar and Cathar symbols, side by side. There were also depictions of the Spear of Destiny, the Holy Grail, and the Ark of the Covenant.’ ‘You know what you’ve done?’ Vernon said. ‘You’ve linked just about every conspiracy theory imaginable: Atlantis, Cathars, Druids, Freemasons, Nazis, the Knights Templar, the Ark of the Covenant, the Spear of Destiny, the Holy Grail – they’re all in there.’ ‘What if all the conspiracies we’re familiar with are subsets of a much bigger conspiracy?’ Gresnick replied. ‘A superconspiracy, if you will. Each minor conspiracy theory gives us a tantalizing glimpse of the superconspiracy – a taste of the truth but no more than that. So, we’re always left with unanswered questions and room for new conspiracy theories. But, with the superconspiracy, every smaller conspiracy is explained, every answer given, every loose end tied up. All along, there weren’t separate conspiracies, just one huge, misunderstood conspiracy.’

edit on 13-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Super conspiracy huh wow this should catch on like wild fire. And sooner then later there will become groups that turn it into sub groups believing in different outcomes and they will clash with each other like some of the 911ers do. This should get interesting yes i understand it. What im saying is it is going to split off into different directions of people believing that all these conspiracies are for some reason and people being people will fight over what that main reason is. World donimation, killing of the population, alien invasion, What is the main goal here?
edit on 13-2-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
No because greed will always win out over the most powerful of the groups, and separate them. And its crazy to think anything we do could kill god. Who knows what the groups want to happen, but I thing religion was a massive part of there plan.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

NO!

Have you guys bothered at least reading some part of the book before replying to this thread?

That's why this threads always gets derailed because people do not read the information given to them.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There are many different competing forces and faction looking for world domination with lots or agreements and double crossing along the way. Some have a lot of resources and some have better abilities. The United Nations looks to be the most powerful organisation gaining the support from a lot of the military factions. As for what happens behind the closed doors with these and other groups you have mentioned defiantly makes for some interesting reading.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Just to put some context to the book, it is written as a pure work of fiction and comes from the same author as

Prohibition A

"Sin for Salvation" is an ancient cult whose members aspire to commit the ultimate sin. It preaches a hyper-sexual creed that has seduced Wall Street's high fliers. Recruits are enlisted in the world's most exclusive nightclub, featuring a sadomasochistic fantasy journey through Dante's circles of hell. When its clientele leave the club, it's neither lust nor lucre they have in mind. It's Murder.

and some other books that all have a similar theme link

Just added so no one reads the text as if it's supposed to be anything but fictional

Theres a thread here from a few years ago
and here
and another here which Im sure you know about as you wrote it

edit on 13-2-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

What I find interesting personally is that if you were to ask yourself the question of an overall motive as to why so many things are going on, there are not many answers if you think about it.

Reminds me of the Sherlock Holmes quote, "when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

I have believed for quite a while now that the overall goal of this worlds elites, if you like, is to kill God and as crazy as that might sound to some considering that a lot of people do not believe such a thing exists, the fact that many no longer have a belief in anything devine only strengthens that idea as thats certainly one of the first things I would expect an enemy of God to do.

The site mentions Abraxas, try finding out about who that is, lot of misinformation going around. Cannot get a straight answer anywhere on the net as far as I have found.

I starred and flagged your thread as its interesting and im still reading through the links etc.

edit on 13-2-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

It is still an interesting set of questions that the OP is asking.

What if their is an overall goal and most of us are sniffing around aimlessly in the wrong direction.

The books in question were also banned by the catholic church, thats interesting as well if you wonder why?

edit on 13-2-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

If you have read the book you can see some hidden history embedded within it.

I would not say that this is all just work of fiction. The book has some truth in it although it is invisible to those who would does not like to see it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You are right and I urge you to watch this documentary which is five hours long but in parts. The second half is a complete picture of evidence of how they do all link together and names all the big names and how they are linked along with what they have done, doing and intend to do which is HORRIFYING.
It is so packed with evidence that joins all the threads together I think if all the members on ATS watched this Doc., we would lose half of them because it provided ALL THE EVIDENCE they need and would answer EVERY QUESTION they have.
It covers 4000 years of History - the true history that has been surpressed about religion,politics,finance you name it, right up to the present day.

It will show you exactly what is coming, each part connects together and I've watched it all - this really needs to be pushed out into the whole world.

uncensored.co.nz...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
reply to post by RANDOMguess

NO!

Have you guys bothered at least reading some part of the book before replying to this thread?

That's why this threads always gets derailed because people do not read the information given to them.

Na I didn't even know there was a book I just replied to the title of the thread. It's not my fault tho there are so many crazy's on here I just assumed.....well you know

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So, someone is finally spreading the message. I remember reading the ebook (first one, out of the four, soon to be five) when it was first uploaded by the site. Fiction mixed with fact, but I was dissapointed with 'Lucy's' decision in the end.

-Naeem

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
OP, yes. The conspiracy is the plan to retain control.

The goal: Separate every individual from the collective.

The reality: We are all connected.

The steps:

1) Isolate Earth from its universal brethren.
2) Kill God in the mind of humanity.
3) Replace God. Faith in Money.
4) Split the family, destroy all culture.
5) False external threat
6) False new age God figure
7) One world, consolidated in unity under another artificially created construct.

There are more subtle steps but as in Alchemy there are seven steps to the creative process. (7 days of creation as it were)

As you can see, once you are alone in the world you are devolved to your base self.

Our value is realized in the fact that the creator sees us as valuable. *Don't get wrapped around the axle on this one*

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't think that they want to kill God. I think that they want to be God. They want to be the creators, and to act as if they were the creators in their images. All of these religious people who enter politics play that way because they want to push their faith based agenda so they can get all the fame and glory that comes with it. Then people will follow their agenda and follow their beliefs and what not. Killing God would get in their way.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Hey there, if we alter what you have written a little bit what we would get is our world today.

I suggest you read the book if you haven't already and reply here again if you want to.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I don't think that they want to kill God. I think that they want to be God. They want to be the creators, and to act as if they were the creators in their images. All of these religious people who enter politics play that way because they want to push their faith based agenda so they can get all the fame and glory that comes with it. Then people will follow their agenda and follow their beliefs and what not. Killing God would get in their way.

Have you bothered reading the book? Or perhaps checking the link that I have given? It is a direct opposite of what you have just said, and religious peoples in politics is a different thing.

Also did you know that JFK was the first Catholic to be a President? All of those who were before him are either overtly or covertly a Mason.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Why do Amado Crowley cult followers keep posting all over the place. The books by Mike Hockney are a fraud, another attempt to do what Amado Crowley (aka Mike who was a lecturer in psychology at Southampton poly) failed to do in the 1990s, he wrote a series of books then, same routine, same progression of number of books, it did so badly that they went underground and re-branded themselves without the Crowley tag, note the inside 'jokes' about how they refer to their site as the AC site and if you read any of it you'll see it's the same old stuff.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I was going to pass up this thread given the basic first read of the postings. Then I re-read the OP's first post and saw "To Kill God??" Wow!!!!

I suddenly realized that this guy has hit it on the head! The super-conspiracy is real! They have already accomplished this goal!!!

Because, after all, well, every sane and intelligent person knows that, well - you know - god has been that way - "dead" - for a very long time.

edit on 29-6-2011 by sokpuppet because: left words out

new topics

top topics

join