It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the Illuminati is all just made up by governments to elude you from the real truth?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

TRUST YOURSELF AND YOUR PRIME CREATOR.. What ever name you know him buy. Even those in high rank positions of power cannot see what is GODS plan. So until then BE WELL.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Skate

TRUST YOURSELF AND YOUR PRIME CREATOR.. What ever name you know him *by*. Even those in high rank positions of power cannot see what is *GOD'S* plan. So until then BE WELL.

Just shush before you make a fool of yourself...

Fixed your grammar as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

reply to post by Skate

TRUST YOURSELF AND YOUR PRIME CREATOR.. What ever name you know him *by*. Even those in high rank positions of power cannot see what is *GOD'S* plan. So until then BE WELL.

No...I think his grammar is correct.....
Take another look.

TRUST YOURSELF AND YOUR PRIME CREATOR.. What ever name you know him buy. Even those in high rank positions of power cannot see what is *GOD'S* plan. So until then BE WELL.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

reply to post by Skate

No...I think his grammar is correct.....
Take another look.

TRUST YOURSELF AND YOUR PRIME CREATOR.. What ever name you know him buy. Even those in high rank positions of power cannot see what is *GOD'S* plan. So until then BE WELL.

He spelled " By" wrong. He spelled it like "Buy". Therefore, grammar was not so right after all.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The illuminati are a highly religious group, fundamental if you will. What you see is not illuminati propaganda, but those who are opposed to the illuminati - that represent the so called "dark arts".

The big news? There are aliens everywhere, walking the streets, everywhere.
edit on 7-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Doesn't illuminati encompass the enlightened ones, aware of the mysteries of God. And isn't all the bashing dishonour to them.
edit on 2011/3/7 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

the term Illuminati is thrown around with reckless abandon on this site. Today, there is no Illuminati as was in the late 1700's. There are probably dozens of groups claiming to be Illuminati just because they like the name. Sadly, the atrocities that get attributed to that group are completely backwards to what that organization originally was. They were against oppression and against control, they wanted to promote free thought and eliminate religious barriers that existed.

Any reference to them today seems to be directed at a group that seems not to have a name. The shadow government that seems to control the world through war and economic stimulus. It's apparent that they exist, and almost impossible to ignore their power, but since nobody knows who "they" are, they get labeled NWO, or Illuminati simply because they don't have a better name to give them. TPTB seems to be the most fitting.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Thanks for the look out. I can misspell at times, Still I think he got it.....

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

At times I do spell incorrect on the net. Good observation so my point I was making is again TRUST YOURSELF AND YOUR PRIME CREATOR. I say this because many are lost in the LAUCE SAUCE lol and they dont see whats happining. You see some are in position now to attempt to re rule the world problem is they are following the same demonic agenda (are you) JUST CONCERNED WITH THE FACE CHANGE smh. This is the prob. many are lost with what they feel, they gain a coastez ect ect and feel they are king in reality they are doing the same deeds set upon them when they were once LOWERS lol or higher densities -LAUCE OVERLOOKED- and feel since they rule now its an eye for an eye lol EVEN THO THEY HAVE DROPPED DENSITIES. You presented a question about the illuminatz and I gave you the best form of light -ALL OF THE LIGHT- to assist you, wether you feel you are too high ranked to listen to a LOWER is up too you, I no care for your will is yours to crash or fly feelz me mayne. Now are you tru brotheren time shall show when this game here on EA is alerted of the game designers/architechs ect ect in vicinity YOUR VICINITY- and yes they see the GAME as well as all the other games played on EA. You know those who wish not to follow the fake new newz from Above
. SO if you made comment to joke or be sarcastic about my spelling then lol. If you rep a lower density regim then may god bless your souls for that.....cannot be taken with you, but you never know some may be so attached to it they would lower their densities to stay with it lol completely ignoring their new ruller.

VENUS

ps I may of misspelled again but I know you gotz me....

edit on 3/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think the they are real and support the New World Order. The main thing is there isn't anya ctual proof, but they control the music and film industry and put in signs and symbols. In fact there's an an article, though mainly about the New World Order, it does mention how the Illuminati may be related socyberty.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by supersajjad
I think the they are real and support the New World Order. The main thing is there isn't anya ctual proof, but they control the music and film industry and put in signs and symbols. In fact there's an an article, though mainly about the New World Order, it does mention how the Illuminati may be related socyberty.com...

It serves a good purpose.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

He spelled " By" wrong. He spelled it like "Buy". Therefore, grammar was not so right after all.

I know exactly how he spelled it! I also know that, given his original intention, it WAS spelled incorrectly.

The point I was trying to make....which everyone clearly missed...was that if you kept "buy" in the original sentence (instead of "by"), it gives the sentence a different meaning which holds more truth than the OP ever intended.

Too bad you were too oblivious to catch it!
Maybe next time.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by all answers exist
the way I see it is it doesn't really matter what they call themselves or what the ultimate goal is, I see it as the elites/those ruling and profiting against humanity vs the people period

following the money seems like the most appropriated term, so truth or no truth (an I think the real truth one person may never know) is irrelevant what is relevant is who is gaining while everyone else is losing, this is the major problem that needs to be address

I guess what I'm trying to say is you are falling for the disinformation by focusing on anything other than the fact that if you follow the money it does matter what the intent the situation must be addressed no matter what way they (TPTB) decided to frame it.......almost like focusing on the lie instead of the liar

just my .02$

You beat me too it this is how i feel, it dosen't mater what they call themselfs but if you psypher through the B.S and just know point blank that just about every if not every government has rouge elements and these rough elements are in contact with each other for various things such as black op's programs and much much more then you see there is clearly a secret government/establishment....
edit on 9-3-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Because when you have a one world government and one world corporation, that takes away our right to choice and decide our own futures.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Because when you have a one world government and one world corporation, that takes away our right to choice and decide our own futures.

Not true....there is only a lack of choice for those who fail to understand self-reliance and the power within yourself.

There is a natural lifecycle to all civilizations. When one is replaced by another, its age may vary but its path does not. It is the natural law.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I can understand how you have come to your conclusions but for me the word Illuminati is the term that I use when talking to sheeple about the global elitist conspiracy. As you probably know the Bavarian Illuminati was founded in the 1770's by Adam Weishaupt using money provided by the house of Rothschild. The house of Rothschild built close links with the Rockerfellers and J.P Morgan and created international banking cartels mascarading as corporations. From that time these banking families have pretty much controlled the purse stings of the western world and the governments too. Today many of the descendants of this original Illuminati group are today part of the global elite looking to bring around a New World Order, they still have powerful influence OVER the governments of especially the U.S with control of the Federal Reserve and in the U.K with the Bank of England. So IMO it is not the governments that created the Illuminati, but the Illuminati that created the puppet show we have to call government.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Not true....there is only a lack of choice for those who fail to understand self-reliance and the power within yourself.

There is a natural lifecycle to all civilizations. When one is replaced by another, its age may vary but its path does not. It is the natural law.

Given the many attempts at a one world government, though the scope of what the world truly was then was skewed, it is bound to fail. The world is too large for one entity to fully rule. The world would have to be divided into territories and have “sub-rulers” which in turn divide their territories into smaller more manageable regions. This will ultimately be the end-all-be-all for society as we know it and civility is out the window. No way can one entity police the entire planet.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What if the Governments are all just made up by the Illuminati to elude you from the real truth?

Ribbit

edit on 4-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join