It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Double: Cloaked UFO Spraying Chemtrails Plus Bonus TR-3B Footage!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

So....sure, whatever.....silver iodide. One material that IS used for those operations that attempt to increase precipitation....to "make" rain (or even snow, if that is the goal. But really, RAIN is primary. I just thought of "snow", but actually think it would only be desired for ski areas....and they have ground-based machines for that already).

So, back to silver iodide...as if it's, what?? Tons and tons of it, in HUGE concentrations?? Why not research into the actual quantities....and the dilution effects, afterwards in parts per million.

THEN....take a look at a whole host of ground-based polluters. Cars, trucks etc are obvious....but even more grievous, coal-fired power plants.....and many many other factories of many types. Ever since the 1800s, and the start of the Industrial Revolution......

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Well folks my UFO pants don't go crazy too often, but this vid is worth checking out.

I don't know where this is filmed, but I'd appreciate some of our CGI "experts"
taking a look at it.

Not sure what to make of it, what are your thoughts?

edit on 13-2-2011 by Signals because: classified

Since it's in a triangle shape it's military. But that would make sense with the chemtrail conspiracies.

So that's how their doing it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Man, I don't know about you guys but I could care less about contrails.. DIDN'T YOU SEE THE "TR-3B"?!?!

Holy #! I've always imagined some type of laser device coming out from one of those craft! I hope it's legit and if it is, let's hope it's from an allied country!

Holy #!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Heh, yeah that too!!

Rest assured it's not "Ours"....that is unless you are the Elite or an NWO higher-up

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
Man, I don't know about you guys but I could care less about contrails.. DIDN'T YOU SEE THE "TR-3B"?!?!

Holy #! I've always imagined some type of laser device coming out from one of those craft! I hope it's legit and if it is, let's hope it's from an allied country!

Holy #!!

Didn't you read all the thread, its a known hoax, the actually video is from a model UFO exhibition and you can hear the running commentary proving its a model and a very pretty one. Since then every tom dick and harry has redubbed the sound and fiddled with the video, its been passed off as being over Scotland and many other places..

Its just a model, sigh, I wish people would read the entire thread so that the work of the posters isn't wasted, within the first page a knowledgeable poster said what it was in detail.

Please don't waste the time of people like him and me and a million others who add detail and facts to a forum by skipping to the end or just replying without reading all of the posts.

Sorry, a pet hate...

Here's the original video

edit on 14-2-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The planes in the begining chasing the orb are not a flying triangle under any name as none of its systems leave any trail visable to the naked eye. Also the footage of the triangle at the end although kool to look at is faked because the laser does not stay in a straight line comes from the wrong spot and is of insufficient diameter, the only way lasers are bent aboard that craft is with fiber optics sorry.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Triangle ships have laser beams so.
Its lost and is looking for a communications line.
Radio comm will not work cause the Tesla ship moves on radio pulses.

So smoke is needed to hide the sparking Tesla space ship.
What ele is new.
Your welcome.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Dude!!!

Triangle ships have laser beams so.

Pay attention, please! The video clip in this thread OP is from a confirmed hoax!!! Read the thread posts, there is a video that expalins it!!

Try to come back to reality....it misses you......

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by liejunkie01

There are extensive cloud seeding programs all over the world...

Irrelevant to that video!!

At NO TIME, in NO WAY does any "cloud seeding" activity occur at those altitudes!! Those are large commercial jets, at cruise altitudes of 30,000 feet and above.

Cloud seeding cannot work, at those altitudes. Where it is ALWAYS well, well below freezing. Typically minus 40 degrees Celsius (or colder).

Attempts at inducing clouds to make rain are done MUCH lower, in the tropopause, and generally below the freezing level altitudes.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with your knowledge of cloud seeding. I found this kind of interesting. I noticed that in temperstures of -10 degrees C they just used a larger quantity of silver iodide.

Isolated cumulus clouds with supercooled tops were seeded from an aircraft. Either a large (20 gm), small (0.2 gm) or zero quantity of silver iodide was used, with random choice of treatment. The amount of rain which fell from the cloud was measured at cloud base by means of an impactor on the seeding aircraft.

Clouds with tops −10C or colder which were treated with the larger quantity of silver iodide yielded significantly more rain than similar, untreated clouds. The mean rainfall from clouds seeded with the reduced treatment was also higher than that from the unseeded clouds, but the margin in this case was insufficient to demonstrate the statistical significance of the result.

journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/1520-0450(1966)005%3C05 13%3AEOSICC%3E2.0.CO%3B2

I was looking for the altitude of cumulus clouds and I found this.

The final stage of cumulus development is the cumulonimbus or thunderhead, which is characterized by a flat anvil-like formation at the top. The stretched-out shape of the anvil indicates the direction of air motion at that level. The anvil top is composed of sheets or veils of ice crystals of fibrous appearance, which are sometimes blown off to form cirrus-type clouds. Dissipating anvils give the appearance of dense cirrus and are sometimes referred to as false cirrus.

The greater the vertical development of cumulonimbus, the more severe the thunderstorm. Tops of cumulonimbus may extend to altitudes of 60,000 feet or higher and often reach the tropopause. Rain or snow showers usually accompany cumulonimbus clouds, and thunder, lightning, and hail are common..

fire.forestencyclopedia.net...

I think with the evidence I posted I would safely assume that cloud seeding is possible from a variety of altitudes and temperatures. Cloud Seeding has been going on for several decades now. I think that with that amount of time they can refine the techniques and methods used.

I am sorry it took so long to post this reply. I have been busy with school, work, and my kids. Not to mention the sea of threads here on ATS.

I will follow this thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You do NOT understand what you read....this is obvious.

"Clouds with tops below -10C...."......

THAT describes CLOUDS THEY TARGET....NOT the altitude they fly UP to to "seed"!!!!!

Come on...use your brain, please!!! Stop letting it be infected by "chem"-trail idiots!! (They ARE idiots ....sorry....I can also refer to them as "morons" if that is more Politically Correct....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

THAT describes CLOUDS THEY TARGET....NOT the altitude they fly UP to to "seed"!!!!!

Come on...use your brain, please!!! Stop letting it be infected by "chem"-trail idiots!! (They ARE idiots ....sorry....I can also refer to them as "morons" if that is more Politically Correct....

I think you completely made a fool of yourself with this post. I was stating that they can and do seed in temperatures of -10 degrees C and colder. Which in your earlier post you posted, and you stated that seeding does not occur in high altitudes and cold temperatures below -40 degrees. What I posted directly states opposite of what you posted above.

The links state that they seed cumulus clouds. The clouds can reach a height of what I posted in the second link, I believe that it was 60,000 feet.

I did not even relate the altitude until the next quote from the other article.

Please if you wish to debate with me.........grow up...... read your own material that you post before you belittle somebody..I reread my post above and I think I made my point pretty clear....You have not posted one shred of anything to back up what "you know".

The way you reply is real unpleasant and I think I am done debating with you. I have read alot of your posts and I agree with alot of what you have to say. But this is not the way you are supposed to debate any topic.

EDIT: If you did not understand my post you could have done the civil thing and asked me what I was getting at.

edit on 15-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

One more thing. Look up my posts on the chemtrail threads. I give proof of altitude and relative humidity affecting contrails. I in no way believe that tptb is spraying us to depopulate the world. I believe that tptb has numerous cloud seeding programs that are in operation.

The research I have personally put into this topic leads me to believe that the weather modification programs are in full efect with little or no media play. I think that these programs are bigger and more advanced then what we are reading on this crap we call the internet. I also believe that this is where the "chemtrailers" are confusing proof and evidence with speculation. This is why I take interest in this subject.

I used to bash these folks too. Now I would rather look up info to back up my claims.

It is up to the reader to digest the info and discern fact from fiction in a rational manner.

edit on 15-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Irregardless of any confirmed hoax the Tesla space ship is up 24/7 and needs
laser communications.

Think about it.
Perhaps all the Tesla space ship radio activity might interfere with normal communication lines.

If some fool wants to play captain Kirk to hide behind Tesla's greatness I will not let him
take any glory for his stunt video and will give it naturally to Tesla where the invention
belongs.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join