It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a Very Interesting Picture... Check It Out

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That to me, seems to be referring to a massive plate shift. It looks like the Sierra's get slammed into the Rockies.

I appears the High Plains have been lifted. It also appears I need a good submarine.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

I agree with this member in some ways:

First we do not know tomorrow. (This map could be fake.)

Second if we could somehow research tomorrow, perhaps that would be helpful. (But let's make sure it is.)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
I've got some old ('80s vintage) earth changes books in my garage that have future maps of North America that match this quite eerily. If I can make it to the boxes those books are in, I'll scan those pictures in and post them. Don't hold your breath though, those boxes have been buried for yeas.

I won't hold my breath but it would be cool if you did that.

I do know there is A LOT of maps exactly like this. So if there was one of these maps we could trace back to credible sources, then perhaps we could find SCIENTIFIC stats or info about tectonic shifts or volcanic anomalies.

After a little searching, I've found this study. It's lengthy at 200 pages and has a wealth of annotate data. If you look at the first portion that deals win soil analysis and liquefaction probabilities you will see that the parts indicated match up very closely to the "new coastline" areas on your referenced image.

The study also takes into account infrastructure such as bridges, dams, and emergency services installations.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

reply to post by Human_Alien

I do see your posts a lot on ATS and I do know what kind of stance you're going to hold in this thread.

but again, like i said, if perhaps we could RESEARCH and then to decide wether believing or debunking is suitable.

No doomdays prediction
No soothesaying
Only metadata, examination, searches, ect.

I'd be interested in knowing what you know of my stance.

One thing I am (and shoot me for this but) I am very pragmatic and logical when it comes to things. This is NOT against you OP, not at all, but the fact that you think it's worth taking time to research out a map that a 5th grader could've uploaded, is what I am questioning.

But then, on the flip side, if this WAS a military map (which I highly doubt it is) what are they basing this on? Remote viewing? A target? Calculations?
This is not to be sarcastic rather, an honest inquiry. Because as I see it now, unless a hurricane is modified (which I DO believe happens) they can't even project the correct landfall. So how would they project a coastline?
To me, it makes no sense.

Any by the way, I totally believe we might witness a PHYSICAL pole shift. Not that I am for it but, I do believe it's in the realm of possibilities based on Ancient theories and predictions

I kind of think along the lines of Human Alien, here, with respect to researching any of these maps may be a futile adventure. Don't get me wrong, I like looking at these maps to see if I would be "safe," whatever that means. However, anyone could make a map that looks creditable and cause a stir among a few. From the looks of it, the map doesn't look as though it was made recently - doesn't mean it may not be credible.

One thing that gets me about these maps, about the whole slew of predictors, channelers, psychics, is that there is so much diversity. Obviously, they all can't be correct. And while one might be able to back off in scope and at least say that perhaps what is really being unearthed here is that something is going to happen, I think you still have to be skeptical about that, too. Not just to be a skeptic, but to constantly apply objectivity.

That said, here is what I know to be true: The only person to survive the coming changes will be Chuck Norris.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to post by SunnyDee

Exactly what I didn't want to say. Glad you did.

It was strange that we were just chatting like we've known each other.

He mentioned to me earth shuttles, and the mexican (don't know if it's spanish or slang) phrase for 2 people with the same name: Tol Cal Oh?

Colorado is where the the CIA has moved it's headquarters supposedly and many military installations are. Also, Denver airport and it's stories of strangeness along with supposed underground tunnels leading out form it.
Certainlu makes you wonder if Colorado is the best place to be in the coming years. Then someone contacting you from Colorado......hmm. The map does show Colorado to be a good place.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
By the way I looked up tocallo, came up with this:

www.urbandictionary.com...

1. tocayo 28 up, 6 down
buy tocayo mugs, tshirts and magnetsPronounced (Toe-Kai-O): People with the same name.
Eric met with his tocayo Eric and rolled another yesca.
tocayo tocallo compa yesca chum buddy
by Tweaker Oct 25, 2006 share this

What is Yesca? Not going to look it up and play dumb. Don't want to condone anything here!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I've got some old ('80s vintage) earth changes books in my garage that have future maps of North America that match this quite eerily. If I can make it to the boxes those books are in, I'll scan those pictures in and post them. Don't hold your breath though, those boxes have been buried for yeas.

I won't hold my breath but it would be cool if you did that.

I do know there is A LOT of maps exactly like this. So if there was one of these maps we could trace back to credible sources, then perhaps we could find SCIENTIFIC stats or info about tectonic shifts or volcanic anomalies.

After a little searching, I've found this study. It's lengthy at 200 pages and has a wealth of annotate data. If you look at the first portion that deals win soil analysis and liquefaction probabilities you will see that the parts indicated match up very closely to the "new coastline" areas on your referenced image.

The study also takes into account infrastructure such as bridges, dams, and emergency services installations.

Really appreciate this research.

Makes me really reconsider and go back and read those articles on fault lines being "Chemically Active" ... Wasn't some of the massive animal die offs rules as "alchohol poisoning" ? or something along that?

Makes me wander what chemicals in soil or what chemicals rising from a fault would indicate it as active?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ohhh NOOOOOO!!!!
Florida under water.
Crap.

Any idea of what this is from.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Since it's obvious this is not in fact a satellite image even though that is what the caption says, I would conclude that the OP has simply taken a screen capture from an old pc game. Satellites do not take low resolution images like this. These threads are obviously hoaxes because the OP always presents a single photo or video and says, "I have no opinion about this but am posting it for the purpose of discussion." This is done out of fear that too much enthusiasm might somehow reveal that the OP is perpetrating a hoax. Moreover, writing any kind of rudimentary analysis would expend far too much effort - something trolls hate to do. They would rather light the gasoline and run away, hoping to see a pretty fire from a distance.

I would guess that the pc game is is from the early to mid-90s based on the graphics.
edit on 13-2-2011 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Cib!! Totally reminded me of a map that i saw on the last episode of Brad Meltzers Decoded about the Georgia Guidestones! This PhD showed a map of the United States after a "supposed pole shift" that will flood the USA.

Heres what i found(Wasnt able to check if anyone else uploaded the pics) Even though the one in the vid is better, and comes along with an explanation.

I also found the part from the episode where the PhD shows and explains the map! Starts at 7:55.

edit on 13-2-2011 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I hear your frustrations, having experienced similar in a couple of threads I posted a while back. I'm unwell at the moment but will be reading over the thread bit by bit, and when I feel better I'll try to dig out some info.

Chin up, set your face like stone, and march on!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

That said, here is what I know to be true: The only person to survive the coming changes will be Chuck Norris.

This thread is:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d48dae57601.png[/atsimg]

edit on 13-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Looks like the Edgar Casey prediction map.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
A bit more hard science for you reality buffs out there:

Source

This is a 3D rendering of the Mississippi Embayment. This is the shape of the bedrock underlying the Mississippi river valley which is currently filled with sediment. This happens to also be the very same area with the highest probability of liquefaction.

If a sizable quake occurred causing that entire area to liquefy and the great lakes dumped out then a good portion of that sediment could be sluiced into the Gulf of Mexico. This would result in a new coastline very similar to those future maps.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam

Was it Zetatalk that said the Mississippi would widen out? Ive heard that before somewhere....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

The whole prophecy thing has gotten out of control lately. Maybe these events have happened in the past and are happening again do to a cycle that the earth goes through.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yes God will not do it.
but man can still do it to him self.
or aliens?

Originally posted by troubleshooter
No more flood...

"And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. 12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth." Genesis 9:11-17

...so you can stop worrying about that one.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I feel with the number of maps showing the exact same area flooded, as well as a map a member posted on the website a couple days ago showing the super highway being in the uneffected flood areas, that perhaps this has some substance.

Also, with the POSSIBILITY that NOAA has research showing under-sea vent activity:
oceanexplorer.noaa.gov...
The link is about Chile's undersea vent activity, seems in correlation with the megaquake that shifted Chile.

And the POSSIBILITY that the AVHRR satellite is being thrown off it's calibration
portal.acm.org...

And with the Denver Airport rumors, movement of important offices to Colorado, So many psychics saying climb mountains, ect.

Perhaps there is further information to find??

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
very interesting
I'll look at this with my other stuff on the pole shift and New Madrid fault line. That middle part under water is the New Madrid.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This thread must have rubbed someone the right way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The original poster of that thread CREATED A NEW THREAD to discredit this thread.

He wanted to "calm fears" concerning my picture.

Does anyone else find this strange?

I never claimed this image had any significance and all of a sudden it becomes important enough to debunk in a new thread?

What is up with this image? It is causing some strange anomalies.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join