It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a Very Interesting Picture... Check It Out

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

So will Big Spring haha.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Didnt read all the pages but I recognized this being VERY similar to a map on Brad Meltzer's Decoded..any one see the episode about the Georgia Guide Stones?????

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

where did you find this photo? Provide a link to where you found it. Don't say that you do nott remember. Check your browser history and find it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What a pointless thread.

Military sat origin? So what are you suggesting this is some satellite that takes pictures of the future lol? Otherwise, anyone can edit/write anything they want on a basic picture, satellite or otherwise, of the usa that is not hard to find on the internet...
What is the point of posting this picture with zero context/proof of where it came from. 99% chance it came just from another conspiracy book/website/nut of someone peddling a casey like doomtard prediction. Pretty sure I saw a picture of the US just like this except not black and white, in a video pushing a doomtard prediction that the gulf oil spill would result in an underground volcano covering the eastcoast in water, which never happened. And 1992? Really? I'd say we're in the clear by now
Predicting geological events 20 years in advance like never happens so I highly doubt this picture has any scientific origin, we're lucky to get an earthquake warning before the roof falls on our head.
edit on 14-2-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

OK what happened to all the mountains in California?

signed: Bad news but I can still tread water like crazy

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It's too late for me to read all of the posts, but the first thing I thought of seeing the map and 1992 was Michael Scallion. If I remember correctly, sometime either in the late 80's early 90's he created a map that talked about the mississippi getting really wide, California coast in the sea and parts of Florida under water.

Scallions maps

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I've requested that the other thread be closed because the other OP brings nothing to the table which couldn't have been discussed in-thread here.

I also find it strange, and felt that the tone of the other OP was 'move along, nothing to see here (etc)....'

Anyway, hopefully the mods will agree with our opinion. BeachGuy123 could have - and should have - commented in this thread, and not gone off to start a 'counter-thread' to 'calm people down' or whatever it was he said.

I hardly thing too many people are getting seriously frantic about the potential disaster described by the simulation data - what could we do anyway?!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Elohimsciences

Wow dude - read the OP and first few posts again, carefully. For future reference, you should reconsider the way you type out an aggressive post before engaging your cognitive faculties.

Honestly.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
that map been around scene the mid 90's, or longer.i frist saw back in 95 watching a documentary
about the hopi prophecies. i cant remember if was a old medcine man or woman that drew it.
also seen the same map on decoded on the history channel about ga guide stones

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Ever since I read this article on abduct.com I have kept the water scenario in the back of my mind. I don't know if it applies here but thought it to be interesting since it applies to the photo the OP posted.

In my abduction research I have had 25 cases where the Nordic-type aliens have told or shown the abductee or abducteess scenes of cataclysmic Earth destruction. The trigger of the impending disaster is a magnetic pole shift causing crustal havoc and immense oceanic displacement. Scientists believe such shifts have occurred in Earth's history and may explain why certain species became suddenly extinct. This means today's land masses may soon be underwater permanently as part of the new ocean floor.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

It's not inprocess, but improcess as stated in the OP.

"IMPROCESS 4.1" is a graphics programm for DOS .

Ko3

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
No more flood...

"And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. 12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth." Genesis 9:11-17

...so you can stop worrying about that one.

Lol, ever been in The Netherlands?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Post edited
edit on 14-2-2011 by 9Cib27 because: Safety reasons

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
reply to post by CLPrime

It's not inprocess, but improcess as stated in the OP.

"IMPROCESS 4.1" is a graphics programm for DOS .

Ko3

It could be either. Regardless, it's a graphics program.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
For all of you keeping up with this thread

I found another interesting link perhaps having to do with the image

www.grss-ieee.org...

Is about the use of the AVHRR satellite to forecast Earthquakes based on "anomaly analysis"

www.grss-ieee.org...
Very interesting website. It's pretty much all about this:

The fields of interest of the Society are the theory, concepts, and techniques of science and engineering as they apply to the remote sensing of the earth, oceans, atmosphere, and space, as well as the processing, interpretation and dissemination of this information.

As it appears to me, perhaps the NOAA, as well as the GRSS has been using the AVHRR to moniter and forecast earthquake activity... which would make me wander... Does my image have any relevance?

Look at this website: earth.eo.esa.int...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I wanted everyone to check out this article providing some very thoughtful insight to the possibility of an extremely fast pole shift of cataclysmic proportions:
weirdsciences.net...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Another link describing NASA and the Air Force's involvement in remote sensing extremely large catastrophes using satellites:

www.prnewswire.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I think that map is from a Woman Preacher who started a cult in Northern Wyoming or it might have been Southeastern Montana and predicted a new coastline and floods. Never happened. Her followers turned on her and I think she is in prison. She got lots of people to sell their homes and give her the money to live in her underground bunker. She claimed to be a Prophet.

My head is telling me that is the same map I saw in a newspaper article about her. I might be wrong. The map is most certainly wrong.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/735de7faa35a.jpg[/atsimg]

The above map shows the locations of potential volcanism and there are none east of those red dots.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Well that story doesn't really do the image justice. There have been several ATS members saying they recall this map being from some new age psychic. That doesn't make sense to me because the image clearly looks of satellite origin. So at this point, i'm more looking into if it is indeed a real satellite image or a faked satellite image.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think the map is very interesting and I dont believe the OP faked this map to post it on ATS. But it does go along with other pieces we've already discussed. I think this map matches with the Ed Cayce predictions. It would also explain the bunkers at the Denver Airport. It also matches the Hopi Indian prediction of a flood. With all the earthquake's going on in Arkansas, it makes me think that maybe NOAA, FEMA, the military, etc. do know that the New Madrid fault earthquake is expected to unleash sometime soon, and maybe thats why they adoing the springtime New Madrid drills this year.

Just speculating~~

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join