It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a Very Interesting Picture... Check It Out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
reply to post by CLPrime

I had not even noticed the mis-spellings.

In fact, Since Google Search auto corrects you, when I searched Techtonic, I guess it auto search Tectonics.

Nope, google searches for "techtonic". Try it. There are bands and such with that name.

I wish photoshop had spell check.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Check out recent seismic activity at Yellowstone.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Very interesting. Looks like those "Future World" maps we see around the internet aren't to far off from the official "worst case scenario".

Hey... I posted at 9/11

edit on 2/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: 911

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It looks to me like one of those picture psychologists use and ask you to tell them what you see. If that is the case I see certain doom, but I always see that.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Found this while doing some pole shift investigation...

The reason I uploaded it was because it look to be of Military satellite origin, or at least professional.

I think the date says 1992?

What do you make of it? It seems to show volcanic areas I had no idea that exsisted, and a new "water level" ??

edit on 12-2-2011 by 9Cib27 because: Added some info.

Hey , about EUROPE /ROMANIA you didn't find anything?

Probably this is how it will look USA in the near future...
The military is a big s..of b.tch

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that the rocky mountains will just disappear. Are they not the highest points in the contiguous 48 states, or maybe they move to the east as indicated by the photo.

So why does is look like a satellite photo? Which it can't be.

This is someone's guess at the future.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If anyone here is aware of Alex Colliers interveiws and claim of being in contact with the an E.T. race from the constellation Andromida.He said in a vid quote " For what ever its worth the coast lines are going to change"and went on about how he's moving somewhere in Colorado. when i saw this picture that was the first thing that came to my head.weird.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This could explain why uber-rich folks are buying up land in Colorado!
edit on (2/13/11) by gnosis111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

I think you mean the Sierra Mountains, disappearing according to this map. Looks like the Rockies running from Colorado to Canada, are still there mostly. And actulally it looks like the tops of the sierras Near the Long Valley Caldera are still there, although are islands. Just my perspective, could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i think there was a map similar to this on the show Decoded about the Georgia Guidestones that a psychic said was created by psychics showing what the U.S. would look like after the "big event" in 2012. by the way greetings to all. my first post.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
UPDATE::

I got a phone call from TRINIDAD, CO

I live in Florida

The man had the same name as me. We had a casual conversation about work the HUM in New Mexico.

He told me to look into housing called an "Earth Shuttle"

I have never known or contacted anyone in Colorado. Found it strange and immediantly wanted to tell this thread.

AGAIN: I am not prophesizing a doomsday and I do not know if this map is real or fake.

BUT THIS IS STRANGE!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
obviously this is some type of hoax. the sierra mountain range running down the east side of california has some of the highest mountains in the U.S. they would NOT be under water. also, the state of nevada sits at around 1 mile above sea level and it shows it being under water, while vast low lying sections of texas still show a "shoreline". please do not believe everything on the internet.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

How wicked... if this map is for real, then there would be volcanic activity in the Appalachians as well!
I thought the whole region was dead frozen in terms of volcanic stuff...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
obviously this is some type of hoax. the sierra mountain range running down the east side of california has some of the highest mountains in the U.S. they would NOT be under water. also, the state of nevada sits at around 1 mile above sea level and it shows it being under water, while vast low lying sections of texas still show a "shoreline". please do not believe everything on the internet.

Again, your opinion of it being a hoax is welcome, but you must back your claim with evidence other than what your little eyes see.

Do the research, post links, save the picture yourself.

And how could anyone know how the United States would look in a "worst case scenerio estimate" ?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

I did notice that there is volcanic activity pretty much in all regions on the US according to this map.

I do think it to be a strange coincidence that I recieved that call though...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Very strange, maybe the future you!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Exactly what I didn't want to say. Glad you did.

It was strange that we were just chatting like we've known each other.

He mentioned to me earth shuttles, and the mexican (don't know if it's spanish or slang) phrase for 2 people with the same name: Tol Cal Oh?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've got some old ('80s vintage) earth changes books in my garage that have future maps of North America that match this quite eerily. If I can make it to the boxes those books are in, I'll scan those pictures in and post them. Don't hold your breath though, those boxes have been buried for yeas.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

The Sierra mountains, like all the rest of the Western range, will go down during the Big One, if it really gets to happen. Ever read why the Big One is set to happen?

Solely because the gigantic mountain range you've got on the North American West Coast is nothing but a huge bunch of tectonic FOLDS, compressed through millenias of tectonic pressure at the western border of the North American Plate, and just waiting to unfold, violently. But it's just a theory, I haven't seen any scientific records of such titanic landslides in the past... but if they happen, this is of apocalyptic proportions.

I could be arguing over a map that is complete bullocks, but it goes on par with the Big One theory.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
I've got some old ('80s vintage) earth changes books in my garage that have future maps of North America that match this quite eerily. If I can make it to the boxes those books are in, I'll scan those pictures in and post them. Don't hold your breath though, those boxes have been buried for yeas.

I won't hold my breath but it would be cool if you did that.

I do know there is A LOT of maps exactly like this. So if there was one of these maps we could trace back to credible sources, then perhaps we could find SCIENTIFIC stats or info about tectonic shifts or volcanic anomalies.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join