Now a little background on Cattle Mutilations. Cattle mutilations may have been occurring for centuries, but people may not have had the forensic
background to distinguish the patterns that make the mutilation suspect. It was in the mid 1960's where the mutilations caught national attention, the
most notable researcher in this field is the Linda Moulton Howe with her documentary A Strange Harvest:
(scroll all the way down)
Ranchers reported scores of cattle mutilated, local officials called in the FBI to investigate, here is a good website with links to actual FBI
We find that the cattle mutilations share 11 common traits:
1. They're completely drained of blood
2. The left ear, left eye, sex organs, lips and anus are missing, as if targeted
3. In addition to being completely drained of blood, wounds show no signs of bleeding, nor is any blood found around the immediate area where the dead
4. No foot prints are found in the immediate or surrounding areas where the dead animals rest
5. Entire major organs are missing without obvious entry or excision marks
6. When incision marks do exist, they're precise as if made by a surgeon's tool, and bloodless
7. There exists a total absence of predation signs, such as teethmarks, tearing of skin or flesh, or animal footprints near the dead animals or
8. In the rare event that a minuscule amount of blood is left within the dead animal, it possesses peculiar discoloration and does not coagulate for
9. The ground on which the animals rest is depressed as if the animal had been dropped from a great height; indeed, many of the animals' bones were
found with fracture injuries consistent with a fall
10. Other cattle instinctively avoid the carcass and the area in which it's found
11. Unidentified helicopter activity in the vicinity of the dead cattle around the time that the animals go missing, reported by eye witnesses
Some websites may claim that high levels of atropine are found in their "blood systems" implying that atropine was injected by some outside source and
was the cause of death. Doing a little research on atropine, one finds that atropine sulfate is: "For use as an antidote in the treatment of
organophosphate insecticide poisoning of cattle, horses and sheep.":
If atropine is routinely used in cattle then we cannot conclude that simply because high levels (what constitutes high levels?) of atropine were found
in the "blood systems" a) must have been the cause of death, b) it must have come from some outside "source". That atropine may have come from
injections to treat insecticide poisoning. Furthermore atropine does not sedate cows.
This still leaves the ET hypothesis in tact, it could have occurred that ET happen to abduct a cow with high levels of atropine in their system to
begin with. Furthermore some ranchers, sheriffs, etc notice what appear to be intelligently controlled lights in the sky correlated with the discovery
of mutilated cows:
Look around 3:15
Furthermore many ranchers have reported government activity AFTER the cows have been mutilated and "dropped off"
Interesting you would think there would nearly as much government activity Before such abductions, but it seems as if the governments are nearly
always responding to an event, implying that maybe they don't know when such events will take place.
Ranchers in cattle mutilation hotspots have a unique opportunity to possibly advance the human race, for if ET's are responsible for cattle
abductions, then we may be able to ask them questions via the cattle. It may be possible to brand the cattle with little messages asking whoever is
abducting them why? We can take this farther, if the ET - Cattle Mutilation hypothesis is true then we can brand the cattle with questions like:
1. How do we construct a high temperature superconductor (T > 500K) using present human technologies?
2. What is the "correct" theory of quantum gravity. Explain in concepts humans understand, using mathematics, and extended or new principles of
3. How do we cure cancer.
4. Does, what humans call, the "Higgs Boson" exist? If so at what accelerator energies will we find it?
5. What energy technologies do you use to move your space craft, can you explain in detail how to build such technologies?
6. Where do you come from, how long have you been here, etc?
The list is endless. It could happen that the ET's choose not to answer your questions, but if you do get an answer that will nearly prove that ET's
are real, these are questions no human (as far we know) can answer completely with certainty. In addition if you do get an answer the whole of the
scientific community can test it. Whoever gets the answer questions 1, 3, 5 will make much money and help the world tremendously.
9-10-2011 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-10-2011 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)