It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer releases ET Contact Tool for iPhone/iPad

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's mostly just meditation CDs and stuff like that. What's the big deal really?

You can even find some of the audio tracks awash in the torrential internet if you know where to look

Pop in a meditation CD and put yourself in a trance for contact, wow big deal

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
You mean to tell me Greer is peddling a phone app that detects UFO's?

I can guess Greer will have a CSETI video game out soon for your favorite console, moth people action figures , Disclosure baseball cards ect

What a Joker

Now that's really creepy, Omg,I'll have nightmares tonight!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me one bit but I want the SeeingUFOsPA iPhone app!!!

Alleged airplanes and helicopters

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
This doesn't surprise me one bit but I want the SeeingUFOsPA iPhone app!!!

Alleged airplanes and helicopters

LOL that would be great with having Crazy Alisons baby talk babble and whispering narrating the tutorial

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by custuma
He is widely regarded as the most credible and influential figure on the subject of ET contact.

By whom?

He is also the father of the world-wide disclosure movement, which has recently led to governments around the world releasing hundreds of thousands of previously-classified documents on UFO and ET-related matters, emphasizing the reality and importance of this issue.

WOW, Really? The EGO of this, uh, "man" knows no bounds...........remarkable...Or should I say forgettable...

Oh, btw, researching something I saw about Greer once while cruising the internet actually led me to ATS, so I guess I should forever be grateful...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Greer just left a status report on fb saying ATS is a site maintained by the government, what is this guys issue?
Quote; Indeed ATS is a government-run forum so be careful:
Somebody from muf.in did a trace route on ATS. the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government. IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130
Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16
Location Langley, Virginia MS 60
Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information)
It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I'm more than concerned. Dr greer.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by watchthemfly

Greer just left a status report on fb saying ATS is a site maintained by the government, what is this guys issue?

This is great news. He's dishonest and has a huge ego so it's a certainty that he reads ATS while he's googling his name every day.

Why does he say it's a government-run site?

Probably because he hates having the truth told about him on a public site. Every single ATS post protects someone from giving him their money. Conmen like to operate in darkness and he's got a few dozen ATS guys following him around with cymbals, sirens and a spotlight. Every new thing he does gets ripped on here and he must hate it.

When he's at home singing along to show tunes and admiring his latest pedicure, he's probably seething at some of the stuff that gets posted about him on here....even conmen have feelings.

edit on 20-2-2011 by Kandinsky because: sp error

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It seems i missed the part where greer says "Lear claims the Above Top Secret website is a front for the CIA"
Still this guy really annoys me.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
John lear says
2nd
edit on 20-2-2011 by watchthemfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by watchthemfly

Lear says one half of the Moon has breathable atmosphere and lakes and he dislikes ATS.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Haha greer and his croneys make me laugh pretty hard, people only need to look at his head...i could tell he was a liar the moment i looked at him, as for lear i don't know much about him but he looks like a liar too.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Now that's really creepy, Omg,I'll have nightmares tonight!

I have nightmares after I see or hear of him without his super-villain make-up on!!

All he has done here is think of a way to get his program into more hands. The reason to do that is not because he cares about the subject of disclosure any longer. It is because he cares about the size of his ego and bank account.

How long did he, or his dedicated team, have to brainstorm a way to sale his product to many more people?

Using a seminar, he had to price it high to meet the goal of income he wanted.

How could he ever get enough people to come to his seminars and make the income he wants if he reduced the price so that anyone could afford it? He couldn't! The only way is to make something nearly the cost of a gallon of gas
and make it accessible to the largest number of people possible.

What better way than an app for everyone's must have smartphone?

Now, the question is, 'What can WE make an app about to line our pockets with the green stuff?'

edit on 20-2-2011 by esteay812 because: Hard to say with a straight face

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
For all of the Naysayers out there, I must point out that the High Commander of the InterGalactic Fleet has invested millions in the development of the IPhone. The IPhone is the only mobile device used by the InterGalactic Fleet.

You do not need the APP from Greer to speak with them, if they wish to speak with you, they will. You do need an IPhone though, which is why they allowed Verizon to start using them. More potential contactees.

By the way, you will need the InterGalactic Fleet plan for $40.00 a month. Just contact me for the details and where to send payment....It probably won't show up on your monthly bill as the InterGalactic Fleet does not believe in "bills."

End Communication.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Feltrick because: fix error

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

So what's the problem?

People complained for years that his $1000 training was too expensive, so now he's given you a way to try the technique for only $7.

He's giving people what they want - a cheap way to try the technique without having to make a $1000 commitment.

Why is this a bad thing?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Pfff wouldn't touch this with a bargepole.

the minute i read the title of the thread, the first thing i asked myself was 'How much will he charge for this one?'

Dr. Stephen Green M.D in it for the money.,

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'll have a better chance of contacting aliens the old fashioned way,
....using smoke signals.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchthemfly
Quote; Indeed ATS is a government-run forum so be careful:
Somebody from muf.in did a trace route on ATS. the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government. IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130
Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16
Location Langley, Virginia MS 60
Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information)
It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I'm more than concerned. Dr greer.

Can someone check this information, because that's pretty disturbing if true...

EDIT: forget it. Looks like bull s.
edit on 20-2-2011 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Does the technique work, or not?

People have been refusing to find out if his technique works for years because of the $1000 fee, but now that's no longer an excuse.

Yes Dr. Greer will make incredibly tiny amounts of $ from this - so what?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

The only way Steven Greer could give me what I want is if he left the UFO/Alien field and never came back until he found a way to stop taking advantage of people and use his brains for more sincere purposes

It is a bad thing because it is putting $ in Steven Greer's pocket!

I am not telling anyone how to spend their money, by any means. Those who believe it might be possible to contact aliens through meditation and thinking really hard about it should probably go ahead and spend their money there. Those who are convinced it works will have results, regardless of what happens in reality.

Though, it doesn't taking a Greer Mind Melt class to know that $7 could be thrown in the direction of a starving kid in a 3rd world country and it would do much more good than putting it into his bank account so he can do it all over again.

That is why I disagree with it and Steven Greer, profitting from the gullible, etc. I believe in astral projection, obe because I have experienced it several times and continue to. I suppose remote viewing is a reality, though I have no 1st hand experience, but contacting aliens through remote viewing that you learned from a $7 app on I-Phone? Good Luck! I hope it is successful and we learn all about them and their tech/culture and everything else they can enlighten us with.

Which makes me wonder, why hasn't Dr. Greer given any details of something that is completely out of this world and known only to an alien race?

Surely, if he is in contact with them, he could do this and surely an alien race has some sort of technology that we have no idea about, but could be described the the good Dr.

Edit to add: Contacting Aliens through the instruction of a $7 Steven Greer IPhone app is just as, if not more, outrageous as contacting them through a $1000 Steven Greer extreme yoga class!

A penny or a kingdom, I would give niether to Greer in any case, from what I have learned about him. Is there anyway he can be made to stop using the 'Dr.' in front of his name while he is talking about UFO's or Aliens? Almost like it is now being used to gain some type of credibility. For instance, because he is a Dr. he must be telling the truth and trustworthy, no matter what. At least he does make it known what he was/is a Dr. of... his ego won't let him not tell us.

edit on 20-2-2011 by esteay812 because: Above

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
It is a bad thing because it is putting $ in Steven Greer's pocket!

Everybody has to try to make money to survive, esteay. It is no different with Greer. He has a wife and family to feed just like everybody else.

That is why I disagree with it and Steven Greer, profitting from the gullible, etc. I believe in astral projection, obe because I have experienced it several times and continue to. I suppose remote viewing is a reality, though I have no 1st hand experience, but contacting aliens through remote viewing that you learned from a $7 app on I-Phone?

Wait a minute, first you say that Remote Viewing, OBEs and Astral Projection are OK, but then you say it's bad to learn them from Steven Greer via an iPhone app?

Why?

People use self-hypnosis tracks for all sorts of different purposes, so why not this?

Edit to add: Contacting Aliens through the instruction of a $7 Steven Greer IPhone app is just as, if not more, outrageous as contacting them through a $1000 Steven Greer extreme yoga class!

Why?

If people can have OBEs and Astral Project, then why not go contact some aliens that way?

You can't say that Astral Projecting is OK in one breath but then turn around and say that people shouldn't try to contact ET that way!

Is it OK for people to Astral Project or not? If it is, then of course people are going to go contact ET with it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join