It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer releases ET Contact Tool for iPhone/iPad

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The ET Contact Tool is a self-contained course on making contact with ET beings authored by Steven M. Greer, M.D., which includes working scientific instruments for detecting anomalous activity.

Dr. Greer is the director of CSETI (The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence). He is widely regarded as the most credible and influential figure on the subject of ET contact. He has briefed astronauts, a sitting CIA director, and military and government officials in the US and around the world.

He is also the father of the world-wide disclosure movement, which has recently led to governments around the world releasing hundreds of thousands of previously-classified documents on UFO and ET-related matters, emphasizing the reality and importance of this issue.

Dr. Greer is a retired emergency physician and was the chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital in North Carolina before dedicating himself to this work full-time.

As a meditation instructor for over 30 years, he has pioneered techniques that combine meditation and remote viewing for making ET contact. He has trained thousands of people around the world in the use of these methods.

The ET Contact Tool provides you with a full course in these techniques, as well as a suite of tools to help you make contact on your own. It includes over two hours of audio tutorials and guided meditations, along with Dr. Greer’s complete written guide on the science of making contact, custom-tailored for the iPhone.

Features:

•Official training materials authored by Steven M. Greer, M.D.
•Well-organized instructional manual with over two hours of audio tutorials and guided meditations by Dr. Greer.
•Working scientific instruments including a magnetometer and compass for detecting anomalous activity.
•Includes images, sounds and written examples of prior contact events.
•All materials are self-contained within the app- no web connection is required.

Link to download:
itunes.apple.com...

Just 7 bucks. I'd like to try it but don't have an iPhone.

Anyone care to try
?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I give Greer my money, no thank you.

Everytime I read Greer's name I want to

edit on 11/2/11 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Spielberg foretold the future! He always knew that ET wanted to 'Phone Home'! Now we're helping ET out!
I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't interested in hearing more, and following what's going on with this, but I can't help feel that here we have yet another app which is so ludicrous.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Downloading scientific instruments to your iphone to detect aliens is like downloading more RAM to make your computer work better.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthius
Downloading scientific instruments to your iphone to detect aliens is like downloading more RAM to make your computer work better.

To be fair, iphone has a magnetrometr build inside. (other phone with it : HTC HD2, Nokia C7-00, HTC Dream, HTC Evo, HTC Wildfire, Apple iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad, Motorola Droid[6], Motorola Quench, Nokia N97, Nokia E72, Nokia N8, Nokia E5, Xperia X10, Samsung i8910, Samsung Wave S8500, Samsung Galaxy S, Nexus One, and the HTC Hero)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hehe, now he will earn some more money, on nothing.

Great

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by custuma

WAIT!! If it doesn't at least have a Universal Translator App, I'd wait for Version 3.0 to be released....

Will this finally convince Greer's hard-core fans that he's a fraud, charlatan, huckster just out to make a buck on their gullible naivete'??

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
im sure someone will buy it and post it on appcake shortly.. will check it out for free sometime soon lol..
edit on 11-2-2011 by Discover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Lets be honest here guys, who wants it and why?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey
Lets be honest here guys, who wants it and why?

duh! everyone does to actually contact some real aliens lol

I guess he needs to make a living somehow, soon he will have $1000 courses on how to succesfully use this app

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You mean to tell me Greer is peddling a phone app that detects UFO's?

I can guess Greer will have a CSETI video game out soon for your favorite console, moth people action figures , Disclosure baseball cards ect

What a Joker

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Will this finally convince Greer's hard-core fans that he's a fraud, charlatan, huckster just out to make a buck on their gullible naivete'??

Dang it!!! Why didn't I think of this? I could buy a new car, take a few trips...

No Herr Whacker... the hard-core fans will all buy in... and many others as well..

Greer is a GENIUS and getting rich while laughing his head off at us.

I think I chose the wrong path

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Dang it!!! Why didn't I think of this? I could buy a new car, take a few trips...

No Herr Whacker... the hard-core fans will all buy in... and many others as well..

Greer is a GENIUS and getting rich while laughing his head off at us.

I think I chose the wrong path

Marketing genius indeed!

Just when everybody was saying it's "over" for Greer, he releases ANOTHER PRODUCT!

Hahahaha this is classic

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
I give Greer my money, no thank you.

Well yawl are not looking at this right...

This very thread is FREE ADVERTISING his product. Millions of viewers world wide and many who still support Greer who might not have heard of this

So laugh it up people
cuz yer all making him rich

While even today I saw two more Sorcha Faal threads started

As to 'UFO Detectors" those are real simple to make.

Since UFO's exhibit EM fields strong enough to shut down cars and nuclear missiles in silos, seems to me it would be easy to detect such a field if it was over your hiuse

I think I will make a Pegasus UFO Detector... one that actually works
Added bonus will be it will also detect strong EMP pulses in case of Nuke Attack

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Good call Zorgo, we wouldn't want this thread to be misconstrued as viral marketing.

Though I do feel it's a brilliant way to get people to try his techniques. Just my humble opinion

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Rumor has it, it comes with a BS meter. To avoid "critical overload failure", don't go near Greer.
(If it rhymes it must be true!)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Again being careful to not actually promote the thing,

But all those who have been screaming on about the training costing $1000 don't really have an excuse any more do they?

Just wanted to point that out

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey, Herr Gon (Tee Hee....I made a funny!)

Originally posted by zorgon
I think I will make a Pegasus UFO Detector... one that actually works.

If you act wisely, you will market it and license it in conjunction with Paramount Pictures, and guarantee a huge, ready-made customer base...especially, for the Nostalgists (word??....yes, it is! Just checked!) out there, if you make it look a bit like this:

(Actual Images of Real Universal Translators)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/898e1d440df8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5428df422a7.jpg[/atsimg]

You could improve upon it, too.....add an infrared flashlight feature, or something. Use your imagination!

Be cool if there were a mini-USB Thumb Drive too, (or, whatever), so that it might interface with other SmartPhones, besides just the iPhone....and other Apple products. Steve Wozniak probably wouldn't mind.....

(Might wanna make sure it's hardened against EM interference, though??)

edit on 11 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by custuma

The ET Contact Tool is a self-contained course on making contact with ET beings authored by Steven M. Greer, M.D., which includes working scientific instruments for detecting anomalous activity.

Steven Greer is the 'ET Contact Tool.'

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Does that thing vibrate? I can picture it now, Steve Greer infomercials at 3:00 am with Steve Greer and his alien concept Bow-flex Workout machine... you can be as buff as Steve too and still look like Steve Forbes and Stephen hawking merged in to a muscle bound brundle-fly . Call while supplies last folks.
Steve Greer looks like left over pieces of Mickey Rourke

edit on 11-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join