It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer releases ET Contact Tool for iPhone/iPad

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by custuma

WAIT!! If it doesn't at least have a Universal Translator App, I'd wait for Version 3.0 to be released....

or you could just pop a babelfish in your ear

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Coffee, you've outdone yourself with this post. Over the months, you've done a great job of overlooking Greer's fraudulent activities and focusing on his positives. I hope he appreciates it!

Everybody has to try to make money to survive, esteay. It is no different with Greer. He has a wife and family to feed just like everybody else.

He's hardly 'surviving' is he? Put away the small violin. He's a wealthy man with kids in private education and 'apparently' an entourage of security. Other than the Disclosure Project Press Club waaaaaaaaaay back...where has all the money come from?

Most ATSers are doing their best to survive and are doing it honestly...no con games or false promises. Don't compare Greer to the rest of us...he doesn't deserve it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Coffee, you've outdone yourself with this post. Over the months, you've done a great job of overlooking Greer's fraudulent activities and focusing on his positives. I hope he appreciates it!

If he does, I'll never know! I have zero communication with the man.

Anyway, it is you and the others who always focus on the most negative stuff and never on the positive. The Woolsey letter, the stupid moth pic. Never any thought given as to whether the technique actually works or not.

Always the focus kept on discrediting Greer, never any thought given to actually testing Greer's technique! Gee I wonder why that is?

All the contactees almost unanimously saying that the ETs primarily use telepathy to communicate, gee that can't be significant either......

Oh also, Kandinsky, it's interesting that you were unable to counter any of the actual logic in the post in question - and resorted to baseless accusations against me instead.

If it's OK for people to learn Remote Viewing and OBEs and Astral Projecting, why is it not OK to learn those things from Steven Greer with a little meditation course? And why is it not OK to use those abilities to try and make contact with ET?
edit on 20-2-2011 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Always the focus kept on discrediting Greer, never any thought given to actually testing Greer's technique! Gee I wonder why that is?

I can't afford his prices and would never sign a 'non-disclosure agreement.'

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by watchthemfly

Since this thread is really about Greer....and his shenanigans and dishonesty (disappointing, because I, too, thought at first he was on the up-and-up) I couldn't help but be intrigued by the Lear info. (Hey, they rhyme!)

John Lear's name, and presence at ATS is what initially attracted my here. Accidentally, from his whacko-nutto Moon ideas, with some assistance form Google searches. Yet another great disappointment....because I thought a fellow experienced airline pilot would be more rational.

THEN, I came to realize that once someone like Lear (or Greer) starts down a certain path, they become a bit stuck in the way....the more lies they attempt to weave will tend to grow with a will of their own, and they need to remain in, ever embellishing, to save face (and, in Greer's case at least, to make Greenbacks...on the "backs" of the naive).

So, seeing how Lear has decided to direct venom and more distortions at the place he once felt he "lorded over", just because of his current feelings of spite (and his ego), will be an interesting watch and read....and ammunition to refute him and his more outrageous claims, from a character evaluation perspective.....

The ongoing saga of Greer is also a popcorn-and Twizzlers-worthy soap opera......

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

If you had any experience in astral projection or OBE you would know that it is an altered state of mind during sleep, nothing more. I have had dozens of experiences - enough to know exactly what is happening to my body and mind during the experiences.

Wasting time trying to contact aliens through obe or astral projection is as pointless as defending Steven Greer in the first place.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
If you had any experience in astral projection or OBE you would know that it is an altered state of mind during sleep, nothing more.

Well, I disagree with you. I think your consciousness is one with the universe and there is a physics to that and that is what makes abilities like remote viewing and precognition and telepathy and OBEs possible.

That same physics could also explain how ET might be contacted over interstellar distances.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well, people have been doing this long before Greer, even on TV, LIVE...

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: br0ker
You mean hoaxing? Yup. People have been doing that since, like, forever.

edit on 7/13/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I can't afford his prices and would never sign a 'non-disclosure agreement.'

Where did you get the non-disclosure agreement part from? Is it connected to the app?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You mean hoaxing? Yup. People have been doing that since, like, forever.

Was that Live video proven to be a hoax?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You think balloons are space ships?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Not even a Beta out?... The Man knows no shame.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What a silly question @Phage, I asked you if it is confirmed a hoax? Link?
edit on 13-7-2015 by br0ker because: ..

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: br0ker
Well, people have been doing this long before Greer, even on TV, LIVE...

m.youtube.com...

Ha...that video has been posted on ATS before and yes, it was debunked. Timed balloon release if I am not mistaken. It is somewhere on here if you search....personally it is not worth my time to find it and post the links for you.

I think that dude went by the name of Prophet Yahweh or something like that.....they were mylar balloons....
edit on 7/13/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Well, the tool has been up a couple of years.
It has a few users posting their results on youtube.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Greer is a good salesman if people are actually going to by his detection app.Truth is if ET wants to make contact w/ you they will,however,research suggests that there are certain ET that humans should not try to contact unless you want to become a test subject.I'm not sure why some people buy into his meditation cult,but he is raking in cash while reaching celebrity status(if only in the ufo community)w/ out ever meeting a real alien/dimensional traveler-
edit on 18-7-2015 by MrsMartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I think the more curious phenomenon around here is threads started and ended years ago suddenly popping back up with new postings. Clearly there's some kind of reptilian alien black helicopter NWO Bilderberg conspiracy at work here. Perhaps we should get Jaime Maussan and Steven Greer to investigate this strange occurrence, with their results showcased in Roswell, New Mexico, tickets sold for only $4,000,000,000,000 each.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kojiro

Shut up and take my money!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join