It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marlboro cigarettes contains poison?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
how is that e-cig? i was looking on the internet about it, to smoke in places I actually can't (as my best friend's house, where i'm posting now since i'm housekeeping it... and i need to go outside to smoke), but i don't know if the claimings at the commercial pages are true... I've searched on google for user opinions and i get mixed views... Are they price-whorty? how's the taste? Thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
how is that e-cig? i was looking on the internet about it, to smoke in places I actually can't (as my best friend's house, where i'm posting now since i'm housekeeping it... and i need to go outside to smoke), but i don't know if the claimings at the commercial pages are true... I've searched on google for user opinions and i get mixed views... Are they price-whorty? how's the taste? Thanks

I love mine. Cost wise they are way better than cigs. I spent 35 dollars for a good, quality e-cig called a Riva ( not overpriced mall e-cig that has a tiny battery). the e-juice I spent about 25 dollars on for a 4 month supply of the chemicals. So for 60 bucks That was a good deal but I mix my own juice to keep cost down. Even if you dont mix your own a supply of juice that lasts for a month is about a dollar a day, so it still beats buying cigs. Taste varies with seller of e-juice, some are better than others. Some flavors are down right delicious, like this pineapple milkshake I'm vaping right now.

Best thing I can tell you is to go to a couple of places that have unbiased factual information that do not sell e-cigs. They will tell you the pros and cons and you can decide for yourself if you wanna try them as your smoking alternative. I recommend The Electronic Cigarette Forum - www.e-cigarette-forum.com... and CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association - casaa.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

very interesting. when i get a stable job, i'll buy one inmediatly! I can't do it right now since my monthly wage doesn't permit me to do it, but having the money, i'll give it a try!. Thank you

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Cigarettes, the reptilians greatest invention, the only way to kill a human is by making them dumb, and slowly killing us of each generation.
But..1 on 1.....your done, they [REPTILIANS] play dirty.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join