It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
While I do agree with the need to share
info to save lives, I do not know if I could
break an Oath/Obligation to do so.

That's a disturbing position to hold.
Makes me want to question any and everything I hear or read from a Mason.

To move out of your home and let your neighbor die because you took an oath not to warn him is elitist, cowardly and quite arrogant in my opinion.

This is the problem I have with most of these types of groups.
They are full of self-importance, and the desire to determine the fate of other men.

When the dangers comes, they just scurry off with a sealed mouth and only want to protect the people in this special group.

I'd rather stay in my home and let it be destroyed than join a group that would behave in such a callous way.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

To move out of your home and let your neighbor die because you took an oath not to warn him is elitist, cowardly and quite arrogant in my opinion.

This is the problem I have with most of these types of groups.
They are full of self-importance, and the desire to determine the fate of other men.

When the dangers comes, they just scurry off with a sealed mouth and only want to protect the people in this special group.

I'd rather stay in my home and let it be destroyed than join a group that would behave in such a callous way.

- Lee

Couldn't have said any better, really.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

My Father was a master...(told but not confirmed, but fills in blanks) in texas

My grandfather, (whose last name I carry sir) was a grandmaster in florida (i may be mistaken, but a masonic funeral he recieved)

Both told me what was said means and I am trying to dance to avoid it. Its out of respect

yeah bad

Long story short I was raised by my mother and this is phrase my grandfather told me before he was committed.

My dad in the three weeks I had known him, also told me the meaning.....

Why have I not tried to join a lodge... They did not talk long,(father and grand) but from my own studies... I want to establish myself a lot more in my community before I go about trying join.... I... will not say anymore on that...

@op with all this in mind... how would it affect those with knowledge...

agh... sorry I cant word it right...

ok this might work...

with what you have said how will it affect those who are not members, when the lodges reassert (is that what you mean)

I am trying to dance terms because one of you have indicated that the info is preferred not shared...

thank you... it has been a long day...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Affiliation aside,

Is there no sacred honor between brothers?

I will keep a worthy brother's secrets inviolable, when communicated to and received by me as such, murder and treason excepted.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
First, let me say I am not a mason but from what I know the only real secrets in masonry is how they choose to recognize one member to another. That being said there are other groups that share knowledge and are not so secret but if you really want to know somethings I suggest you read "THE HIRAM KEY" by Knight and Lomas. I do not agree letter for letter with all they propose but this book did give me some clarity on the subject. So lastly, let me say if you want to be aware then just meditate, grow/develop your senses and all will be revealed. I have found certain similarities in all religions of the world and in the free thinking of some so called secret societies that I believe has me closer to the truth than blind and away from it. Trust your heart and study for yourself. SO MOTE IT BE.....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have taken the time to read every single post on this thread, and I have to say this is very interesting, and perhaps a bit disturbing.

My concerns are the following: The Tea Party. If this is being talked about behind closed doors in some secret fashion leaving the 'common' man to his fate because of the decisions of a few “enlightened,” I am sure you will obtain a great level of resistance.

If what the OP states is truth, than Free Masonry can no doubt be it's own 'sleeper cell.'
If the government is usurped by the Free Masons, Military and the Tea Party – I ask what type of country would surface? Abaddon - A place of destruction.

I will be watching this very carefully, because I for one will not be jumping on some crazy bandwagon that leads to a path of destruction. The 'common' man, the non-informed – must be informed.
Am I a mason? no. Do I know a heck of a lot about them, yes.

I don't persecute anyone's belief – and I respect those that the Free Masons have. Preserve your rites and rituals – but remember that without the common man, you are nothing – for you will never persevere in the 'ages' without him.
edit on 2/10/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 10-2-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

More specifically, I'm questioning boondock and everything he's ever said. It seems to me like he's basically telling the OP to shut the hell up if you read between the lines.

I'll never trust a word you say, ever again boondock. Because it's clear you have no respect for HUMANITY being aware of the truth, just your little group of special retards who think their holy oaths are more important than human life.

edit on 10-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
So a bunch of really 'smart' guys form a 'secret' group and meet at lodges to talk about vague stuff.

We had a group like this in college. They were called N E R D S

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

More specifically, I'm questioning boondock and everything he's ever said. It seems to me like he's basically telling the OP to shut the hell up if you read between the lines.

I'll never trust a word you say, ever again boondock. Because it's clear you have no respect for HUMANITY being aware of the truth, just your little group of special retards who think their holy oaths are more important than human life.

As surprised as I am, I unfortunately feel the same on the matter. It's a sad revelation but Boondock's essentially made his stance and character empirically clear:

When the proverbial chips are down, he doesn't know if he could choose humanity over an oath.

That my friends, is nothing less than a turncoat with self-deluded romantic aspirations of being an elitist.

Doing the right thing means doing the right thing and no oath in the world excuses you from it. You either do it or you don't.

@Boondock: I didn't realize they were paying out thirty pieces of silver for oaths these days.

edit on 10/2/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
reply to post by Johnze

Believe it or not, its not all that expensive, 6 grand maybe. but like i said, military lodges and districts are very fast tracked, especially lodges in Germany. If you are atleast 33 years old, you can become a 33rd. Its really all about who you know, and how much you got to spend when it comes to the organization

rofl, and yet you willingly believe and follow a religion like that...? Yea a religion based on how rich you are and how many connections you have sounds just what a supposedly loving god would want, okayyyyy...
Its so sad how willfully moronic people are allowed to be when it comes to religions.
Thank god (lol) being a logical thinker and thus "atheist" is free.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Because it's clear you have no respect for HUMANITY being aware of the truth, just your little group of special retards who think their holy oaths are more important than human life.

The only power 'they' have over us, is the power we let them have. Their society is not so secret these days, there are 'tell alls' all over the web and even in book form. I personally know Masons, the problem is when you confront them about certain things that you or I are not supposed to know, you can see the truth in their body language. Funny thing is, I can even partially decode that picture the OP posted (page 3 of this thread) just by looking at it, without any type of study conducted on it:

The decaying human corpse in the center is displaying the "GRAND HAILING SIGN OF DISTRESS"

"Furthermore, I do promise and swear that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress of a Master Mason, except for the benefit of the Craft while at work or for the instruction of a Brother, unless I am in real distress; and should I see the sign given, or hear the word spoken, I will hasten to the relief of the person so giving it."

The candidate is additionally instructed, however, that if he is in a place where the sign could not be seen, he is to utter a substitute for the sign: "O Lord, my God, is there no help for the Widow's Son?" He is additionally advised that the sign and these words are never to be given together.

The dove - Noah. Messangers of the Masters and Wardens. Everything in Masonry is 'read between the lines' and then some. It's like a kid who got a decoder ring and never grew up

I will not demonize them. Yet. Perhaps they will inform the world of a new way - pull us up from despair... but, as secretive as they are... I have my doubts.

Peace.
edit on 2/10/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/10/2011 by kroms33 because: secrets secrets.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Oh the drama on canvas that is being woven through these threads.

I will say only that the shame you are trying to ascribe to boondock is for the same thing demanded out of anyone with a TS clearance or higher in any military position.

In fact, the reason for this is to save lives... Loose lips sink ships....

edit on 11-2-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Tight lips kill people. Pearl Harbor, 9/11.... People with TS clearance knew of these events before hand (proven fact), and their tight lips never warned the public, nor the institutions that could react. Lots of dead people because of tight lips don't ya think?

Claim and counter claim. It is a vicious circle.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Wow.

So let me get this right. A One World Order is to take place soon. Sorry, but I don't need a Freemason to tell me this. I look around me over the last 10 years and see quite clearly that things are going down the toilet real quick. I can get more details from reading the book of Daniel or Ezekial 38 or Revelations than you shared in this thread and be more assured of it's credability, as well.

I'm sure you feel you are being of service to some. Believe me though, anyone who doesn't look around and express alarm at what is going on in the world todsy just isn't with it! Freemasonry will not save or keep you my friend. Only God can do that, and that's no secret.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Oh the drama on canvas that is being woven through these threads.

I will say only that the shame you are trying to ascribe to boondock is for the same thing demanded out of anyone with a TS clearance or higher in any military position.

i would agree, however we are talking about a society who does not control the world or does not wish to, who do whats best for the community and who most claim are harmless normal everyday people.

so what you are saying is that masons or some masons have a TS clearance, control nations, and are involved in something that could save lives through secrecy?

then people wonder where the conspiracy comes from.........

how does free masons keeping secrets save lives if they are just practicing an innocent belief? sorry, i forgot you cannot answer, it's a secret.

i will just have to keep wondering, even if you answer i have no way of knowing if you are telling the truth.

EDIT to add: when i read the O.P. i actually thought nothing other than somebody knows something and is just trying to warn people, see free masons are just normal people, those threads i read about how they just study things and have a greater understanding of things based on it, i believed, and still do, where most masons are concerned.

however the replies after the O.P. if from real masons are very telling, and tell more than the O.P. ever said, sometimes what you do not say is given away by what you do say. if you read between the lines.

edit on 11-2-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I'm saying that it's not uncommon to find men of valor are required to keep secrets even if lives are in danger.

Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by lifeform11

I'm saying that it's not uncommon to find men of valor are required to keep secrets even if lives are in danger.

Nothing more, nothing less.

i understand that, i just do not understand how it has anything to do with free masons.
i can understand a solider being in that position, i can understand a president being in that position, a policeman, and many other people.

i do not understand how a person as a free mason can be in that position, and it is only known among that 'order'.

this is not a question if you are a free mason, i have already gathered you can not tell, again i will just have to wonder.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by SirKnightE

Yeah, I know that was pretty sexist, but I was intentionally being an asshole cause she was so adamant of proving that i'm a liar.... Sorry Aeon... I'll leave the sexist jokes in the lodge.....

You still don't have any details which are useful, and being partially truthful doesn't make that go away.

Oh, and
www.sciencedaily.com...

Nothing like science to say it for you.
edit on 2011/2/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join