It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda master plan to destroy the US on or after the election day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So, the rumors are that on the election day that united states is suppose to blow up! Sitting on my roof here in canada, im wondering if it really going to happen... So many fear and false alerts for the past 2 years that im wondering if we should take it seriusly...

[edit on 14-7-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
you kinda have to take them seriously. everytime we find something out and tell everyone the terrorist are like "#, on to plan b" and when we find out plan b they have to start all over again. he he stupid terrorist

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow, the entire United States? Even North Platte, Nebraska or Boulder, Colorado?

And will the blowing up stop at Canadian customs?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Destroy the entire US? I don't think thats possible, disrupt our election system and put us in martial law or possible anarchy, tahts very possible.

Right now the most likely targets are the political conventions, or an attack in DC when the next president is wins.

Terrorist threats are something not to be dismissed so quickly.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
We need to take precautions but as long as were careful we should be fine.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yeah, ok... um, detonate a few nukes in the US. Great idea Al Queda. If you dolts think for even 2 seconds that a ploy like that would further your cause you got another thing coming. If you think we were pissed after 9/11 you're gonna wet your pants when you see what happens after something like that.

Any question??? Just look to your left

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
We need to take precautions but as long as were careful we should be fine.

I disagree, I think youre f*cked whatever you do if the reports of nuclear weapons in the US are true, being careful wont change a thing.

The only thing you can do is leave the country.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I posted this last night:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently, the Goverment Accountability Office isn't too happy with the continued terror warnings we are being bombarded with. Very interesting read.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If they were to nuke the USA that would be the dumbest move they can make. It would be the start of WWIII, Europe would be like "Jesus, Christ if the USA can be nuked that easily what about us". The surving USA would push everything into the Mid East, it'd be hell on earth.

link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Yeah, ok... um, detonate a few nukes in the US. Great idea Al Queda. If you dolts think for even 2 seconds that a ploy like that would further your cause you got another thing coming. If you think we were pissed after 9/11 you're gonna wet your pants when you see what happens after something like that.

link   
Well if the entire nation is going to blow I guess I will have to start digging a hole in my backyard, to prepare for such catastrophic even.
Right

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
Wow, the entire United States? Even North Platte, Nebraska or Boulder, Colorado?

And will the blowing up stop at Canadian customs?

Fyi my dear, if it stops at the canadian borders well i guess we are just some lucky m*f*ers. Well this is just a treads and to be honest i dont take it seriously. What im sure tho is that some crazy is about to happen and somewhere,somehow in the states its gonna blow:
Winston - Salem police are investigating the theft of 5000 pounds of Ammonium Nitrate stolen between July 1st and July 5th from a fertilizer plant in the area. 1750 pounds were recovered in three different locations, police have no idea where the other 3250 pounds of Ammonium Nitrate is. Local authorities have enlisted the help of the FBI and BATF in solving the crime. There are no suspects at the time of the report.

original news source:

www.journalnow.com
According to police, Royster-Clark, one of the nation's largest retailers of fertilizer products, filed a report of a break-in and larceny that occurred between July 1 and Tuesday at the company's plant at 3105 N. Glenn Ave. An inventory check revealed that 100 50-pound bags of the compound were missing, Lt. Brad Yandell said.

Police found 35 of the bags at three local addresses, including two vacant houses on Glenn Avenue and a home in the 1000 block of Betty Drive. Officials are still looking for the other 65 bags, Yandell said, and have no suspects in the larceny

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The material was stolen over the independance day holiday and like many other reports in the past about stolen chemicals and gasoline tanker trucks the public reports of the theft has been delayed several days. Coming on the heels of Tom Ridges Homeland security announcement it would seem this theft is significant news. 3250 pounds of Ammonium Nitrate can make a very destructive bomb and many larger metroplitan areas are within just a few hours drive of Winston - Salem

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
No mater what on election day the security level will be VERY high.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
they like to catch us off-guard; election day and the conventions will be too guarded. Maybe they'd planned on doing something but I'm sure they'll change gears and get us when our guard is done.

By the way - not all terrorist "hits" involve casualties. They want to drain us financially & THEN go in for big kills. Perhaps they are responsible for the power outages occuring throughout the US these past 3 months. Check into how many airports have lost power - it's quite odd.

Terrorism can also include forest fires.

They know Americans view "terrorism" from a movie perspective. Like, if buildings aren't imploding we don't think we're under attack. They also know we don't pay attention to what's occuring in different regions of the country.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushblows

By the way - not all terrorist "hits" involve casualties. They want to drain us financially & THEN go in for big kills. Perhaps they are responsible for the power outages occuring throughout the US these past 3 months. Check into how many airports have lost power - it's quite odd.

Yeah, but has anyone checked how many power outages happened in 2000 or 1998? Im guessing probably about the same... shtuff happens, we just find new things to blame it on!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I take the color coded alert system with a grain of salt. On the other hand, I am not so naive as to believe we live in total safety either. Yes, I think terrorists would love to disrupt the country by whatever means possible. I think they are more sophisticated than some give them credit for being. Disruption does not just include a massive attack (though that's a big possibility) but anything that hurts the economy: for example: power blackouts, some terrorist event (even of a small nature) in a mall or shopping center, forest fires, anything that affects the infrastructure.
As I understand it, the terrorist goals are at least two-fold:
1. to inflict a maximum number of casualties at a symbolic event and/or place.
2. To throw the US economy totally off-balance.
Anything that would seriously disrupt daily commerce, not to mention an already jittery stock market, would serve their purposes.
So, I'm not building a bunker, but I'm keeping a wary eye open.
joey

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
"The surviving USA would push everything to the Middle East - it would be hell on earth." Hell yeah it would be!

If Al Qaeda decided to attack the U.S. on that large of a scale, I would take everything from .22 to my .45 to Spyder Automatic Paintball Gun and attack them. Defeating pathetic terrorists who resort to the tactics such as "hide,attack,repeat" should not be tolerated. They aren't a country. They won't get global domination. Ever.

I think the rednecks could defeat them with their "huntin' rifles", eh?

-wD

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Did you see "where" it went off? Yes Mecca. I would think that those who want to kill everyone who is not a moslem had better rethink the plan. Mecca will be ashes very soon after an attack of that magnitude.....

Yes Hell on Earth............Glass in the Desert.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Any major catastrophic terror attack that happens, or is going to happen before or anytime during the elections, is going to be an inside job. The major terror attack the US Government is warning you about is the one I am talking about.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join