It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Im not saying turn our backs on the world... Im saying each individual needs to understand himself. There will always be starving people and less fortunate. This is because of the governments and leaders we have...If everyone completely ignored our leaders they would have nothing to lead. If we all worked together and helped each other to prosper, there would be no need for governments or religions to oppress its people. IF we shared ideas about what God is as opposed to argueing about what God isn't or even if he exists.....one less problem.

There is no reason for people to starve or suffer unless it is what we want. We must look for the better way and governments the way we have them are not it. Governments always oppress some at the liberty of others. You cannot oppress any. Every man or woman is free by right. You cannot limit that. If you try you only create "crimes" which is just another way of saying we do not want you in our society. There is no crime. There is only one law, Love one another.

If we did this we would end hunger, end self destructive behavior, end homelessness, end all the iniquities in our system. We have to want it as a species, we have to love one another to make it happen.

As far as arguing over God, who can? God is beyond human comprehension. No one can explain God. God is God. God is within us all. If one person sees a pink unicorn, God is a pink unicorn to them. Who is anyone to tell God how to show himself or even herself to its Child? God is God. God isn't the word, but the idea behind the word. Thus, even the Atheist worships God in his disbelief of God. God is everything. Why try to define it.

As it is everything, we can do much more to show our appreciation for this existence than what we currently are doing.

Karma works very logically, its a perfect system as are all Gods creations from the smallest organisim to the most spectacular solarsystems. People are starving and dying but this is how it must be...this is their debt they must pay for whatever reason. Whatever they did in their past incarnations landed them in unfortunate circumstances. Thats life...

Do you believe God is a self hating entity? People are starving and dying because we have judged them unworthy to help. That is the only reason. That is not how it should be. If it is, prove it by starving yourself. You will not endure it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
To be honest, if you want to see the "anti-christ," inquire within.

Inside that darkness between the "duality" of man, exists goodness and evil.

You cannot change this fact; but only accept it "as" the "knowledge" or "enlightenment of a moment" which provides a "release" of the emotional "wrapper" whereby the information came. To carry around empty "wrappers" bankrupts the soul and offers no nourishment when the information is discarded or avoided. This is the very "seed" of denial.

I disagree that there is a duality of Man my friend. This is just glossing over what we have done to this world. I have had the privledge to walk with many who would be considered "Dark" in this life. I myself have been to the edge of knifing a man in the back over a short bag of weed. I went there to see why people go there. I have had prostitutes for Girl friends, drug dealers as best friends, skin heads, thieves, murderers, all manner of people I welcomed as my friends, walked with them through hell, and learned what path lead them to their choices.

It isn't a battle of "Light" and "Dark" my friend. That is an illusion. There is no DARK.

The people I walked with all had good hearts that from the time they were born had been trampled on. They had been hurt in ways most would never dream was possible. They battle demons that most would break down and give up over. They are hurting and we as a society have turned our backs on them. WE have judged them evil and not worth our time to help. The evil we see in them is our own evil. The evil that causes us to see them as something other than a Child of God. God is everywhere, and God is GOOD.

There is no evil in this world. We are all just hurt, very very hurt. We cannot tell each other we love each other. We cannot lend a hand to each other. We are too afraid of each other. I tell you we are BETTER than just accepting this. We CAN LOVE.

There is no evil. There is only Good and the good is suffering.

All the sinners are saints in my book.

With Love,

Your Brother

How can mincing words recognize truth? Only if the words are of the same-likeness? There is no other state man should exist in but goodlyness. Pain, hurt, denial, anger, deceit, aggrandizement of thought with no humility which refuses the presence of any other thought, pity without acting, hate, or any negative emotional act produces evil. This is in every man. These are of the "beast" mentality of spirit which is easily and instinctively manifested from man to another by not acknowledging the higher; but yet is ignorantly evil. But to do this while knowing a difference and relishing upon it, is truly evil. To do the reverse is to seek to attain close to godliness.

I didn't document what chapter the below came from, but I think it makes the point:

But now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, unless I speak to you either by way of revelation, or of knowledge, or of prophesying, or of teaching?

What is it then, brethren? When ye come together, each one hath a psalm, hath a teaching, hath a revelation, hath a tongue, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

But if a revelation be made to another sitting by, let the first keep silence. I must needs glory, though it is not expedient but I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. And by reason of the exceeding greatness of the revelations, that I should not be exalted overmuch, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, that I should not be exalted overmuch.

For neither did I receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but [it came to me] through revelation of Jesus Christ. And I went up by revelation and I laid before them the gospel which I preach among the Gentiles but privately before them who were of repute, lest by any means I should be running, or had run, in vain; that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.

How that by revelation was made known unto me the mystery, as I wrote before in few words, and to you that are afflicted rest with us, at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with the angels of his power in flaming fire, that the proof of your faith, [being] more precious than gold that perisheth though it is proved by fire, may be found unto praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Wherefore girding up the loins of your mind, be sober and set your hope perfectly on the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ, but insomuch as ye are partakers of Christs sufferings, rejoice that at the revelation of his glory also ye may rejoice with exceeding joy.

Many Blessings...

I think that proves "us both" correct. And with that said, agreeing to disagree toward the message results in "edifying?" Then, suffice it to say, that which needs no saying, except to those which need to hear.

Thank-you and many blessings....
edit on 8-2-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
TO suffer the darkness ...by crucifying and magnifying the "light." An eternal ironic irony? It could be suggested that even the "realization" of this could "tell" countless "untold" things which echo through the eons without attenuation. I for one, will not deafen my ears but instead, will embrace and acknowledge and confirm.

To question from this point, is absolutely necessary in the continuance of seeking enlightenment? Relatively speaking from a quantum stand-point, which can exist two-fold and manifold. Or inversely, which diminishes toward an inferior dimensionality?

A REQUIEM OF ETERNITY

With everything and potential pleases only brooding nothingness,
Waiting on expression, a thought, with inspiration as Divine?
A time, times, and half-a-time leaves witness to become being much,
Appreciating the universe in watching wishes on a star?
As the frame falls from the wall as it cracks as a run-of-time,
It never remains itself a former glory, neither fame.
A reference-point during moments, a reminder of forgotten dreams,
And to be forgotten in cold eons of perpetual restraint.
To wait for light at revelation’s remains against to which break,
To tear-down every point from which cord drew the portrait to hang Sublime?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

How can mincing words recognize truth? Only if the words are of the same-likeness? There is no other state man should exist in but goodlyness. Pain, hurt, denial, anger, deceit, aggrandizement of thought with no humility which refuses the presence of any other thought, pity without acting, hate, or any negative emotional act produces evil. This is in every man. These are of the "beast" mentality of spirit which is easily and instinctively manifested from man to another by not acknowledging the higher; but yet is ignorantly evil. But to do this while knowing a difference and relishing upon it, is truly evil. To do the reverse is to seek to attain close to godliness.

I didn't document what chapter the below came from, but I think it makes the point:

These things are not in every man my friend, for I have cast them from me by confronting them. If I can do it, then so can all. We have to start somewhere. All these things you call evil are not innate to Man. They are learned. When a baby comes into this world it does not know evil, it will learn of it as it grows. If it is not nurtured, sustained, cared for, LOVED, then yes, it will turn to evil. Not because it was born that way, but because this is the way it has learned to survive.

The same goes for the grown Man. He is still a child only he has survived longer here. How ever he learned to survive, he is. If he has to fight his way through life, never able to share his heart, never able to let his guard down, never able to love, then yes, he will seem evil. It isn't because that is what he is, it is because that is what he has learned to be to survive.

We are this way because we have allowed ourselves to build these great systems of iniquity. If we desire to turn this world around we must tear down the systems we have in place and build a new one. We must be rid of the pyramid structure of society and build up a new one that is level. Only by loving each other on the level as equals, caring, sharing, and loving all can we be rid of suffering and make this world the paradise we know it can be for all.

No one should suffer. God is within all his children. If one suffers the whole species suffers.

The way things were, your analysis would be correct. The way things were is fading fast. I opened this discussion up not to debate the issue, but to let you know why they are the way they are.

Do not cling too tightly to the ways of old. They will fall. Even now they crumble.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

TO suffer the darkness ...by crucifying and magnifying the "light." An eternal ironic irony? It could be suggested that even the "realization" of this could "tell" countless "untold" things which echo through the eons without attenuation. I for one, will not deafen my ears but instead, will embrace and acknowledge and confirm.

To question from this point, is absolutely necessary in the continuance of seeking enlightenment? Relatively speaking from a quantum stand-point, which can exist two-fold and manifold. Or inversely, which diminishes toward an inferior dimensionality?

I do not seek enlightenment my friend. I seek justice. What is enlightenment? Can it feed a child? Can it clothe the naked? Can enlightenment end the suffering of my people? No, I do not want it if it can not do these things.

I want justice for my people. I want to serve my father, not myself. If he wants me to be enlightened he says, open your eyes! and I see light. If he wants me to be in darkness, he would have had me born blind.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 8-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Do you believe God is a self hating entity? People are starving and dying because we have judged them unworthy to help. That is the only reason.

No i believe God is more like a father then a self hating entity...Children need to be corrected, so again those who live in unfortunate circumstances are there for a reason just like everything else.

We haven't judged these starving people they're born into it for the most part.

There is no reason for people to starve or suffer unless it is what we want.

This isn't something people want, its just the way life works. Suffering is self inflicted based on what that soul has done in previous incarnations. All things even out one way or the other..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Agreed. Such is evil which is death. Agreed, men were designed to be eternal. To be subjected to "death" is a growing "offending" imposition, but until all know, there isn't a chance for it to be removed. I reject the notion of death and the sufferings which are endured as to its process by humanity. The separation of loved-ones is cruel and this "sentence" imposed on all should be recognized and transfigured. To turn it into love is our manifest destinies.

Fiat is sheer folly, but in this dimensional construct of "reality," we must do what people do "When in Rome." Subscribing to any false interpretation or trivial pursuit of a corporeal nature which focuses on any lesser ascribed status is unthinkable. The "tares" of thought will be reaped before the "wheat" of thought which will manifest as "harvested" information which to carry-on a journey.

19Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. 20For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. 21For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. 22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

24Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

There is no other truth than the previous words. There is much potential for all in these words, if visualized and actualized.

An inference would be to take-away from this message toward "opening the door to unlock" one of the mysteries and ways of G_d. A beautiful perfect indicator possibly? Could the trinity be offered toward humanity? Through the realization of Jesus Christ is the way made clear before our eyes?

What remains is the question whether to be sons of man or sons of G_d made possible by the Son of G_d, Jesus Christ by walking or being "In Christ." There is so much parable contained with-in and out, but that in itself, by process, is a mystery? By crucifying the ego and confirming what remains, to find, that the act of selling everything we had was necessary to receive freely a "pearl of great price," is amazing as it is enlightening?

Many thank-yous and blessings,

Thank-you and many blessings,
edit on 8-2-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Very well put, but I am a dead man

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

No i believe God is more like a father then a self hating entity...Children need to be corrected, so again those who live in unfortunate circumstances are there for a reason just like everything else.

God is everywhere! He cannot make one suffer without making himself suffer.

He is waiting for us to get finished looking out for ourselves and start taking care of us all. That is the lesson he is trying to teach here.

We haven't judged these starving people they're born into it for the most part.

Yes we have judged them. We judged them by turning a blind eye to their suffering. We judged them by looking out for our own comforts without bringing them up with us. If you cannot see the many ways we have judged them, open your eyes and be honest with yourself about the systems WE have created and allowed to flourish for our OWN benefit.

This isn't something people want, its just the way life works. Suffering is self inflicted based on what that soul has done in previous incarnations. All things even out one way or the other..

Keep your doctrine my friend. It will not stand in the coming age.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve

How are you a dead man, yet also typing me a message?

How are you dead?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yes we have judged them. We judged them by turning a blind eye to their suffering. We judged them by looking out for our own comforts without bringing them up with us. If you cannot see the many ways we have judged them, open your eyes and be honest with yourself about the systems WE have created and allowed to flourish for our OWN benefit.

I understand what you mean, but people have to look beyond things like this. The fact is nothing can be done without a universal understanding that we should love each other as we love ourselves. This is something that will never be a world wide belief.

Look for the answer instead of siteing the problem... Look at it this way...what can one or even many individuals do to solve this "starving people" issue...

1. Donate to one of the hundreds of groups that claim to be trying to help these people....Reality check...your money won't get to those people....ever.

2. Try to get involved and do something yourself. Go to these starving comunities and help out... Reality check. You'll waste your own money and time in the process and though you may feel better about it....it changes very little. It would take far more then any group could ever do, and behind every group there is someone stealing funds.

I accept the fact that somethings in this world are messed up, but again i believe this is how its supposed to be. We all have lessons to learn, and though some might be harder to digest then others the fact still remains.

Keep your doctrine my friend. It will not stand in the coming age.

Oh but it will, there is no comming age....the world will continue on as it always has because its perfect in every way.... Im not saying we are perfect but the system is...100% perfect...We're ruled by the laws of Karma, you reap what you sow, in this life and the next. And until each person learns the lessons we were sent here to learn the cycle will continue....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I understand what you mean, but people have to look beyond things like this. The fact is nothing can be done without a universal understanding that we should love each other as we love ourselves. This is something that will never be a world wide belief.

Oh but it will, there is no comming age....the world will continue on as it always has because its perfect in every way.... Im not saying we are perfect but the system is...100% perfect...We're ruled by the laws of Karma, you reap what you sow, in this life and the next. And until each person learns the lessons we were sent here to learn the cycle will continue....

I am not trying to convince you my friend. I have simply been letting you know. The systems of old are crumbling. If you do not see it, you will. The world will reap what it has sown. I share these posts that all may know what is going on and why. Some will hear and understand, some will dismiss it and continue on. That is the nature of sharing.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by IAMIAM

Indeed, while things are as they are, suffice it to say that "Time is the fire in which we burn," but it is a choice to be the sparks of impurities or the refine and burnished sword; which through the fire is stronger still.

I realize these are eloquent words and musing hopes, but if I "think" myself to be "more" than the sum of the parts, then perhaps, the possibility exists?

Just to know of another option is comforting. But still, a choice.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I am not trying to convince you my friend. I have simply been letting you know. The systems of old are crumbling. If you do not see it, you will. The world will reap what it has sown. I share these posts that all may know what is going on and why. Some will hear and understand, some will dismiss it and continue on. That is the nature of sharing.

With Love,

Your Brother

I know, and we all have our beliefs. You're wise my friend, but you have something i don't. Faith in humanity.

I don't see anything crumbling, i see an escalation of all the worst parts of society. The only system of old that might be crumbling is the belief in God. People believe what they see and not what they feel, but how can you feel anything with all the worlds stimulations, we litterally surround ourselves with the problems of the world every day... How would you even know there was starving people in the world if the information wasn't given to you in 50 different forms of media? Again this just gets back to the world forgetting about God, not the one you read about in church, or any book written by man. The God inside everyone, the one that we all know is there...its not even something that can be denied if people would listen but they don't.......

sorry for the preaching LOL....

I truely hope there is some event that will change the world but sadly i have my doubts.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I know, and we all have our beliefs. You're wise my friend, but you have something i don't. Faith in humanity.

I don't see anything crumbling, i see an escalation of all the worst parts of society. The only system of old that might be crumbling is the belief in God. People believe what they see and not what they feel, but how can you feel anything with all the worlds stimulations, we litterally surround ourselves with the problems of the world every day... How would you even know there was starving people in the world if the information wasn't given to you in 50 different forms of media? Again this just gets back to the world forgetting about God, not the one you read about in church, or any book written by man. The God inside everyone, the one that we all know is there...its not even something that can be denied if people would listen but they don't.......

sorry for the preaching LOL....

I truely hope there is some event that will change the world but sadly i have my doubts.

When I was on tour to Djibouti, Africa I went to one of the local orphanages to spend time with the Children there. It was a Muslim run orphanage and despite being poor, the children were relatively cared for. We brought new soccer balls for the children and they demonstrated their skill on a rocky glass covered field in the orphanage court yard. Most of the children played bare footed because shoes were a luxury most did not have. Despite being poor, shoeless, without families of their own, those children had it in them to laugh and to enjoy to the fullest what they did have, each other. The new soccer ball we had brought them was a treasure, the boxes of shoes that came later were a delight, but what really filled their hearts was being able to share their life and their joy with some strange men with funny accents from over the seas. They loved just be able to share themselves. They never talked of what horrors they had seen in life, they never mentioned the tragedies, they never spoke ill of God. What they shared was nothing but the good times, the joy of being.

They had hope my friend. They were over filled with it. Those little boys taught me a lesson that day. There is nothing beyond hope. There is only joy. All we can ever try to do in our lives is grow it.

The world has been cruel to many. Some will think there is not hope left to go around. You may be one of them, and I do not judge you if you are. I just ask that you be ready for change when it comes your way. I have enough hope for the hopeless, and enough belief for those who doubt.

The world is changing, and it is Good. Watch.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Children are the epitome of how we should be but this is not the topic of this discussion. Children in our society arn't brought up with the same ideals....as i've stated, they want the best and latest technolgies. They learn greed hatered and selfishness because they're brought up on TV... I would highly doubt this orphage in Djibouti even had a TV and if they did theres no way they're exposed to what the modern world is. Of course this is just an assumption...

We'd need an event that would change the minds of adults. Indeed this "antichrist" is within each person, and i don't see how anything could make people realize loveing one another and careing for everyone is the only way to actually bring peace to this planet of ours.

Money still rules the world...nothing can change that fact (IMHO)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
i think the last anti-christ is mubarak something wil happen later on with him that will determine that he is the last antichrist

No Mubarak is not the last Anti-Christ. You have just proven he resides within you.

You cannot judge without judging God. If you must judge, let it be love and compassion.

Cast him out.

With Love,

Your Brother

You just judged burntoast proving the anti christ resides within YOU.
And how do you know Mubarak is NOT the anti christ, Have you solved the triple six puzzle? Read your bible again, you are to go into a room, close the door and pray in private, not post your interpretation on a board.
I used to think 144,000 was a really small number, now I wonder where he will find that many.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

i think the last anti-christ is mubarak something wil happen later on with him that will determine that he is the last antichrist

No Mubarak is not the last Anti-Christ. You have just proven he resides within you.

You cannot judge without judging God. If you must judge, let it be love and compassion.

Cast him out.

With Love,

Your Brother

And how do you know Mubarak is NOT the anti christ, Have you solved the triple six puzzle? Read your bible again, you are to go into a room, close the door and pray in private, not post your interpretation on a board.
I used to think 144,000 was a really small number, now I wonder where he will find that many.

LOL

I confess my sins to you my friend. I have wrongly pointed out that another wrongly pointed out that another may have pointed out a fault in another.

Will you forgive me?

Of course it was all in jest, and meant only to get the poster to focus on the topic instead of diverting down the "Hunt for Red October" path of pointing out the many various possibilities of the Anti-Christ.

I believe it was muzzle flash who pointed out that the BIG Anti Christ is the system we have in place. I believe he is correct in that. They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I believe that it may have been with the good intentions of maintaining order that we first succumbed to a system of tribal leaders, then Judges, then kings, and now the monster we have before us.

Regardless of the good intent, there is no doubt that it is an unsustainable system of iniquity. It impoverishes many around the world so that the few can lead a life of absolute luxury. It rapes mankind of their freedom, imprisoning many for victimless crimes and doing nothing in the way of actual rehabilitation of crimes with victims. Our education systems are crumbling, our moral values are in rapid decline (religion has no place here, it is a self worth issue), and our dog eat dog world is returning us to the beastly state we were in before man stood up to walk erect in the world.

If we do not turn it around and replace our system with one based on equity for all, we will suffer our own judgement day where we self annihilate.

I have faith in God that it won't happen, but I also know he helps those who help themselves. You gotta ask for it you know.

So I humbly ask, no I beseech you my friend, please have mercy on my sinful nature, and judge me kindly for my transgressions.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. I gave you a star because I know in advance that your pure and gentle heart will forgive my short comings.

P.S.S. 666 is the number of a Man. Earth population exceeded 6,660,000,000 about a year ago. That's good enough for me. I do not do prophecies.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It's only a thousand people from each of the 144 combinations of sun and moon signs. Piece o' cake.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Cast him out.

With Love,

Your Brother

LOL

I confess my sins to you my friend. I have wrongly pointed out that another wrongly pointed out that another may have pointed out a fault in another.

Will you forgive me?

Of course it was all in jest, and meant only to get the poster to focus on the topic instead of diverting down the "Hunt for Red October" path of pointing out the many various possibilities of the Anti-Christ.

I believe it was muzzle flash who pointed out that the BIG Anti Christ is the system we have in place. I believe he is correct in that. They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I believe that it may have been with the good intentions of maintaining order that we first succumbed to a system of tribal leaders, then Judges, then kings, and now the monster we have before us.

Regardless of the good intent, there is no doubt that it is an unsustainable system of iniquity. It impoverishes many around the world so that the few can lead a life of absolute luxury. It rapes mankind of their freedom, imprisoning many for victimless crimes and doing nothing in the way of actual rehabilitation of crimes with victims. Our education systems are crumbling, our moral values are in rapid decline (religion has no place here, it is a self worth issue), and our dog eat dog world is returning us to the beastly state we were in before man stood up to walk erect in the world.

If we do not turn it around and replace our system with one based on equity for all, we will suffer our own judgement day where we self annihilate.

I have faith in God that it won't happen, but I also know he helps those who help themselves. You gotta ask for it you know.

So I humbly ask, no I beseech you my friend, please have mercy on my sinful nature, and judge me kindly for my transgressions.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. I gave you a star because I know in advance that your pure and gentle heart will forgive my short comings.

P.S.S. 666 is the number of a Man. Earth population exceeded 6,660,000,000 about a year ago. That's good enough for me. I do not do prophecies.

well said, though a little over the top...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join