It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this just in something fell from the sky and exploded in kentucky.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

I had problems getting into ATS for about 10 minutes... give or take. I wonder if he's having the same problems. He's not far from me at all.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Nothing on the scanners. I've posted on facebook about it to see if anyone else knows anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Fort Know is about 30 miles west of me,I can hear their bombing drills all the time and sometimes see military helicopters and planes fly over,but its been quite here.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I'm having the same problem here too.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Heres something UFO related for your area. From 1970's but specifically mentions a blue light.
www.ufoevidence.org...

Not saying it's related, just came across it doing a search for blue light in sky stanford kentucky.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Heres something UFO related for your area. From 1970's but specifically mentions a blue light. www.ufoevidence.org... Not saying it's related, just came across it doing a search for blue light in sky stanford kentucky.
reply to post by mutantgenius

Hey, thanks for posting that! I'd never heard that story before!

I've been searching all the local tv stations and I can't find anything. I do have my video camera, digital cam and an extra digital cam ready to go though, LOL! Just need to put on my shoes and coat and head out the door, hehehe. I'm not far from Stanford and didn't see anything unusual here and I was in a dark room with the blinds up, so if there had been a blue flash, I would have seen it. Likely it didn't come this far or was a transformer. I hope Amazed is able to post more info soon. I'm all wired and ready to roll, LOL!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Interesting weird Kentucky stories...Stanford included. Something to read while waiting for any further confirmation.

Weird Kentucky

edit on 7-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok,ever since I started reseaching stuff from here 2 days ago and signed uped here,my internet goes down.
I can't even search for Kentucky with out it saying server down but I can still get on here.
Weird! It started searching for warp drive on that goverment website.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Thanks for that! I'm going to read until I find more info!

Geez, and I thought nothing ever happened in Kentucky, LOL!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

edit on 7-2-2011 by facelift because: someone beat me to it...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Was it a Boeing bomb??

link   

posted on 7-2-2011 @ 08:51 PM
this post at around 9:35 pm in stanford kentucky

To be clear that's Eastern Standard Time as I live in KY too. Still that's a little discrepancy. I'm still reading posts.

link   
It was a truck that fell from the sky and hit a pole, reports say that it then transformed into a robotic humanoid form and ran off, all the while picking up the beer cans it spilled from it's cab!!
No really, any real info yet?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

you didn't see the movie joe drit did you.
it's when the plane dump the tanks for the bathrooms.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

you didn't see the movie joe drit did you.
it's when the plane dump the tanks for the bathrooms.

Yep, I love that movie. It was funny when he ate off of it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

dang ! ithought it pretty good to.
it puts da lotion on its skin.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I searched around - even went to Stanford, Ky news - nothing about anything falling from the sky or explosion. I did find out the population there is less than 4,000 and it is one of the oldest settlements in Ky. My Mother was born in Lincoln Cty I will search around some more, maybe Lincoln Cty has a paper..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
No word from the OP eh? It looks like he went offline...I am starting to think we got bamboozled!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

edit on 7-2-2011 by Moose318 because: somehow double posted

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
OP you need to explain yourself.

Your 1st post says

"at around 9:35 pm in stanford kentucky something fell from the sky flashed so bright is lit up the entire
sky a deep blue. Then knocked all the power out in the entire town.
When radio came back on the local radio station was telling for something fell from the sky and cause the power outage,
This is hot of the press's.....Just happen.
So as soon as i get news or radio anything to back this up i will bring it here first. my parent's and sisters all live in stanford i live a county over roughly 20 miles. and they all know how i am about ufo's..they had to call em and tell me lol
So it might have been a meteorite.idk"
----------

Stanford forum 1st post says

"The power went out and a bright blue light filled the entire sky last night at around 9:35
The radio at mcdonalds was saying something fell from the sky and caused the black out.
Did any one get pic's or video or heard the same thing?
and where did it hit?
sounds like a meteor blue green in color.idk"
----------

Your last post was

i think i dont have my time set right on ats lol
i will have to check that.
i live in eastern zone like right now my clock on wall says 9:32 pm
----------

Stanford Forum
i meant 8:35 pm lol
but yeah a big blue light filled the sky and the power went out.
----------

Notice the first posts on both forums end with "idk"
If you are hiyo from the stanford Forum why didn't you come back with the message left by the poster "Disappear" ?
Maybe you know about the September sightings?
Tis 4am here and i've searched all the internet radio stations from Kentucky and not heard a single mention, so seems like im wasting time, unless somebody can find something to back up your story.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join