It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This video, shows us how we can chance the world by reversing priorities (not literary,thought focus)

But then, after finishing watching it, you go like(link). (Even if we don't want to, we choose it collectively.)

I dont care, cause the world still is like it is

You should care, like him. But 90%about the comments people make about David is he is a dis info agent

You and i are a baby.Adopt this tour as a form of truth. We must get our priorities straight

Look here at our insignificance

My head says, "Who cares?" But then my heart whispers, "You do, stupid.."

Everything will be alight, if we want it ore not. Choose Love, choose Unity, choose freedom. Accept the waves of consciousness.

1 thats all

edit on 15-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by UndeadDinosaur

On the contrary, love can destroy people mentally and physically

Real love does not destroy people mentally or physically. I love my children. I toiled to make sure they were mentally and physically well and whole. I did this because I love them. That love would never allow me to harm them in any way. Someone who breaks your heart never had your best intentions in mind in the first place. A relationship that leaves you feeling broken is not based on real love. Sorry.

If you do not have sturdy grounds to stand on while 'loving' someone...yes, it can be harmful. I have seen parents love their kids so much that they raise them with no limits or healthy boundaries. I have seen parents drive their kids to a persons house to get drugs....because they love them and cant stand to see their child 'suffer' by going without the thing that the 'child' thinks they love or want. I have seen parents 'love their kids to death' literally.

If people are not grounded in what they expect from those they love....and can not see that 'tough love' is sometimes a part of loving someone....then love can be dangerous to some.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by UndeadDinosaur

Please, can you define reality when science has yet been able to difinitivly say what it is?

Please, can you quote what you're responding to, so I don't have to hunt through dozens of posts to figure out what you're talking about?

I don't think science as a method or discipline, on the whole, is in the business of defining reality. It actually makes a number of assumptions about reality in order to explain things. You're treading on more philosophical ground.

Is reality a hologram?

I have no reason to think so.

What we "see" with our eyes is lightwaves (an energy form) transmitted to our brains via electrical impulses along nerves.

Uh-huh.

It is then interpreted by our brains and we "see".

Simply put, pretty much.

What we hear is also electronically transmitted to our brains via auditory nerves and is then subjected to the same internal interpretation.

Yah.

What I see as a purple flower you might "see" entirly differently within the confines of your mind.

Probably not, but maybe.

If you were able to "see" through my eyes and my mind you might "see" a very different world than the one you see with your own.

Hence the importance of testability and inter-subjective consensus. Even if we experience things in different ways, we are capable as a species of reaching conclusions that work. If you and I each place two apples on a table, and you see them as purple while I see them as green, we can still agree that there are now four apples.

Two people people playing or singing a duet, providing they are somewhat musically competent, are able to perceive the various nuances of their counterpart in order to hit the right notes at the right times. Whether they are, in fact, hearing the exact same thing is secondary to the fact that there is something in common allowing them to successfully interact.

We have lots of reasons for thinking that our various takes on reality are at least similar in some ways. Otherwise, our respective experiences as living entities might be fairly incoherent and hard to reconcile with others.

Reality is a very personal thing

In terms of the subjective experience, yes, but that doesn't mean reality itself isn't objective. To be conscious, you have to be conscious of something.

and is definatly not the same from one individual to another.

In light of everything you just posted, how can you even begin to assert that? By you own admission, you don't have the requisite information for reaching such a conclusion.

But I cannot say for sure what reality "is".

No, but you can test what you experience against what everyone else claims to experience.
edit on 15-2-2011 by UndeadDinosaur because: typo

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Real love does not destroy people mentally or physically. I love my children. I toiled to make sure they were mentally and physically well and whole. I did this because I love them. That love would never allow me to harm them in any way. Someone who breaks your heart never had your best intentions in mind in the first place. A relationship that leaves you feeling broken is not based on real love. Sorry.

"'Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all."

Apparently, your experiences with the gamut of love have been pretty limited. Maybe that's good for you, but the whole of "love" as an experience is not limited to your experiences.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned but check out the date the magnetosphere went haywire...

thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10578185#pid10578185

Must just be coincidence huh

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So how many people moved into the new consciousness?
edit on 16-2-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

yup, "coincidence" !

let them be, if that's what THEY whant!

but interesting connection!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Must just be coincidence huh

Considering that's pretty routine behavior for the magnetosphere under the right circumstances, must be, unless you're willing and able to show otherwise.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Interesting. I had a personal time shift on Feb 11-12, 2011. It was awesome. Now I'm in a serious funk because everyday I think of that night and what happened.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Gotta be honest, the entire concept is silly - I didn't change at all, no one did - look how many ignorant posts there still are on this forum daily for proof! When everyone starts calling each other brother and sister and ending their posts with 'universal unconditional love to all of you', then let's talk about it

I think a lot of people will find themselves extremely disappointed come 1st January 2013. However, they will not lose hope - they will say 'well the Mayans actually predicted it a little too soon, it will happen next week'. The next week will pass they'll say 'oh wait nvm it'll happen next month' - this will go on forever, until they get bored of it.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Every day to me is a "new consciousness".

A new way to look at things, a reset on life, another chance.

I am afraid that if others do not feel this way, we are in for quite a reckoning.

But I assure you, I will not be worried about such meaningless suggestions.

Just turn on your mind, there is your "new consciousness" today, Feb 7th.

Very well said! Sorry bout the double post but what is everyone here actually expecting? To suddenly become an infinitely wise and powerful body of energy, able to see into the future and travel throughout space or something? To immediately know all things? Is God or some Aliens or a magnetic field just going to say 'hey you guys aren't doing too well down there but I've got just what you need - boom, here have some infinite consciousness!'?

If people want 'new consciousness' or wisdom, they gotta earn it. Look inside yourselves, pay attention to what your mind and soul are telling you and then contemplate the nature of existence itself in its entirety or whatever you want to learn about. Just make an effort - however you achieve it is entirely up to you. How can you get good at anything in life without practicing? One's sustained ignorance is their own fault after a certain point.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Guys.

You're being confused and brainwashed it seems.

Predictions made aren't really made for times now. People are getting confused saying "End times are now!" "Pole shift soon"

When did the Mayans say the date was? Dec. 21st, 2012.

In no way you should start thinking that small cataclysms are to begin right now. It's just weirder weather, and dead birds.

But anyway. You probably want to wait...I WOULDN'T wait 'til 2012. On that exact date you may see things change?

Why am I saying this folks? Because all the prophecies keep saying something along the lines of on that date there's going to be a big impact of some sort. And this could a Magnet consciousness change which wipes our brains clean. Or... some sort of meteor. who knows.

Yes we are a bit excited that it IS 2011 already. And Yes the new consciousness level has started, according to most theories out there. But it doesnt mean the real fireworks have shot off. It could happen any day now.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Guys.

You're being confused and brainwashed it seems.

Thank you for your concern, but I think the problem is more the complete inability of proponents (like yourself) to present anything that is even remotely convincing, coupled with some of your gross misunderstanding of things like the Mayan long-count and your continual invocation of nonexistent so-called "prophecies."

Predictions made aren't really made for times now. People are getting confused saying "End times are now!" "Pole shift soon"

When did the Mayans say the date was? Dec. 21st, 2012.

The Maya said no such thing. A baktun of the Meso-American Long-Count calendars possibly ends on or around that date. All indications are that the Maya expected a big "New Years" party, followed by a new baktun.

In no way you should start thinking that small cataclysms are to begin right now. It's just weirder weather, and dead birds.

In point of fact, weather is always "weird" during ENSO events, and wildlife mortality incidents are a constant in nature.

But anyway. You probably want to wait...I WOULDN'T wait 'til 2012. On that exact date you may see things change?

Wait for what? What things do you expect to change? Why? How?

Why am I saying this folks? Because all the prophecies keep saying something along the lines of on that date there's going to be a big impact of some sort.

There are no such prophecies. Even if there were, why should I care? Nobody in this thread can provide any evidence, and in fact some folks have gone out of their respective ways to say that evidence is irrelevant.

And this could a Magnet consciousness change which wipes our brains clean. Or... some sort of meteor. who knows.

Can you support this claim at all? How would that work, exactly?

Yes we are a bit excited that it IS 2011 already. And Yes the new consciousness level has started, according to most theories out there.

What theories? What is "the new consciousness level," and how does one reach this conclusion? Have these "theories" been tested and subjected to peer review? How does one distinguish "the new consciousness level" from imagination?

But it doesnt mean the real fireworks have shot off. It could happen any day now.

Sure.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Just a reminder. According to the Mayan Calendar. We will go into the new consciousness level.

From what has started in Jan 5th, 1999 will end in 3 days.

From Feb 11, 2011 to only Oct 28th, 2011 -- we will have gone through the same amount of consciousness awareness we have from Jan 5th 1999 to Feb 11th 2011. Meaning this consciousness is 20x faster than the previous.

Only 260 days for this one, and it starts Feb 11th, 2011.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Supposedly "Ethics" in society that started in 1999 are supposed to be solved within 3 days. Don't see how that's totally possible. But it's true. Discuss.
edit on 7-2-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT DATES?

1/5/1999 TO 2/11/2011 = 4420 DAYS
4420 DAYS/260 DAYS = 17 DAYS

EVERY 17 DAYS STARTING 2/11/11 OR 2/10/11 [DEBATED]
2/11/11 + 17 = OR 2/10 [PROPHECY; NEW CYCLE(?)]
2/28/11 + 17 = OR 2/27 [2/28/01; 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF NISQUALLY QUAKE IN SEATTLE]
3/17/11 + 17 = OR 3/16 [3/19/11; PROPHECY; SUPERMOON(?)]
4/3/11 + 17 = OR 4/2
4/20/11 + 17 = OR 4/19 [4/20/2010; 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF DEEPWATER HORIZON EXPLOSION]
5/7/11 + 17 = OR 5/6 [5/7/1945; 66 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF GERMANY WW2 SURRENDER]
5/24/11 + 17 = OR 5/23 [5/21/11; PROPHECY; RAPTURE(?)]
6/10/11 + 17 = OR 6/9 [6/10/1967; 44 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF END OF 6 DAY WAR]
6/27/11 + 17 = OR 6/26
7/14/11 + 17 = OR 7/13
7/31/11 + 17 = OR 7/30
8/17/11 + 17 = OR 8/16 [8/17/2005; 6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE START OF ISRAEL UNILATERAL DISENGAGEMENT PLAN]
9/3/11 + 17 = OR 9/2 [9/3/1939; 72 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF WW2 ALLIED DECLARATION OF WAR ON GERMANY]
9/20/11 + 17 = OR 9/19 [9/20/1697; 314 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF TREATY OF RIJSWIJK]
10/7/11 + 17 = OR 10/6 [10/7/2001; 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF US AFGHANISTAN INVASION]
10/24/11 + 17 = OR 10/23 [10/21/11; PROPHECY: END OF THE WORLD(?)]
**10/29/11; PROPHECY: END OF THE 260 DAY CYCLE(?)
11/10/11 + 17 = OR 11/9 [11/11/11; PROPHECY: END OF THE WORLD(?)]
11/27/11 + 17 = OR 11/26 [11/27/1095; 916 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BEGINNING OF FIRST CRUSADE]
12/14/11 + 17 = OR 12/13 [12/12/11; PROPHECY; THE 6TH WORLD BEGINS(?)]
12/31/11 + 17 = OR 12/30 [12/31/1991; 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF USSR DISSOLVED]
CONTINUED INTO 2012:

I WON'T PROVIDE IMPORTANT HISTORICAL EVENTS FOR 2012;
1/17/12 + 17 = OR 1/16
2/3/12 + 17 = OR 2/2
2/20/12+ 17 = OR 2/19
3/8/12 + 17 = OR 3/7
3/25/12 + 17 = OR 3/24
4/11/12 + 17 = OR 4/10
4/28/12 + 17 = OR 4/27
5/15/12 + 17 = OR 5/14
6/1/12 + 17 = OR 5/31
6/18/12 + 17 = OR 6/17
7/5/12 + 17 = OR 7/4
7/22/12 + 17 = OR 7/21
8/8/12 + 17 = OR 8/7
8/25/12 + 17 = OR 8/24
9/11/12 + 17 = OR 9/10 [9/11/2001; 11 YEAR ANNIVERSARY 9/11]
9/28/12 + 17 = OR 9/27
10/15/12 + 17 = OR 10/14
11/1/12 + 17 = OR 10/31
11/18/12 + 17 = OR 11/17
12/5/12 + 17 = OR 12/4
*12/22/12 + 17 = OR 12/21 [12/21/12; MAYAN END DATE?]
ENDS

TOTAL DATES; 42 [THE ANSWER TO LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING!
]

SITES USED;
[1]TIME AND DATE
[2]GOOGLE

NOTE: THE IMPORTANCE OF THESE DATES IS DEBATABLE; I ONLY AIM TO PROVIDE, NOT DECIDE IMPORTANCE.

GOOGLE THE DATES I HAVE PROVIDED IF YOU WISH TO SEE MORE IMPORTANT EVENTS. THE EVENTS GIVEN FOR 2011 WERE SIMPLY THE EVENTS THAT STOOD OUT TO ME.

THANKS AND I HOPE MY POINT COMES ACROSS CLEARLY.
edit on 12-3-2011 by CVinWA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I want to know what happened to the reptilaiin race that controls reality...Would it not be the case that ol' Barbara is actually a fake, used by reptlians? The world is worse today than it was last week. There is rising violence throughout the country and natural disasters.

The Mayan calendar was already proven inaccurate and off by a 100-150 years. They knew nothing.

Barbara is attempting to make money by writing a book of crap. She picks a constellation from a map with a good enough name.

She knows she is lyring. You know how. Investigate her emails, phone calls, text messages, and personal conversations and her daily activities, including spending habits and you will then realize she has lied to these people.

There was no February 11th. There was just more hate and violence. Egypt meant nothing. Nobody cares about Barbara.

If she had any intention of revealing something real, she would have revealed it for free.

I just channeled the alien from the film "Super 8" and he told me that his race exists and that the movie is a dramatization of what has already transpired.

Only, the alien (whose race I will not mention) and I have mutual agreement that I won't write a frickin' book to make some $$$.

Astrology is also proven inaccurate and constellation names are as variable and arbitrary as the people who named the constellations.

Why succumb to this crap? She has no proof, but instead uses her intelligence and fancy words like "photon energy" to package a nice, tidy package of crap!

We need to tell ourselves that we are all that exists when it really comes down to it and if need be that each one of us is all that exists. I am all that exists in my world and I cannot live your life.

It's like, if the tree falls in the forest and I am not around, does it make a sound?

How am I to know that all of you are alive here and that I am not alone in a vacuum or mind of a creator living a life where all I perceive is hallucination.

What if no one knows they exists but you? How can you prove they are self-aware'? You can't.

What is Barbara's intention to write this book?

That is the number one question. Can you trust her sincerity or does her ape pleasure principle (sex and mone) really the intention behind the book?

Also, why are the Pleiadians white? The first humans were indeed black.

And let us not forget that Barbara published her book from her own company.

It's a scam!

edit on 12-6-2011 by bossnoo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bossnoo1

I want to know what happened to the reptilaiin race that controls reality...Would it not be the case that ol' Barbara is actually a fake, used by reptlians? The world is worse today than it was last week. There is rising violence throughout the country and natural disasters.

Barbara? Who's Barbara? As for the reptilian race - I do believe most live underground, though many walk amongst Us. They, too, are genetically "enhanced." The Terra Papers give a good idea. Most of the leaders, the Ones who created Us, were mammalian, though reptilians were involved too. The mammalian "Gods" were ousted by those who handled the administration for the "Gods." Marduk, being the last mammalian "God" that was in control of Earth, escaped into space somewhere...

The administrators were some of the race also developed for mining (that is why most are underground), and conducted a bloodless coup. They are now in charge of the planet, with Humans as Their play-things, slaves, and money-makers (energy producers).

And all cycles (pyramid steps) involve segments of upheaval and craziness. We must await any final resolution before declaring no relationship... In fact, if no such segments were to be experienced, I would then give less credence to the calendar.

The Mayan calendar was already proven inaccurate and off by a 100-150 years. They knew nothing.

Since We don't know for certain the relationship between the two calendars, no One can be sure things are inaccurate at any given alignment.

Barbara is attempting to make money by writing a book of crap. She picks a constellation from a map with a good enough name.

I reviewed My input to this thread and found no mention by Me (and missed any by Others) of a "Barbara." But I'm sure people try to make money. I will point out that efforts to make money do not invalidate information. I know a number of scientists that have written books with the intent of making money - Michio Kaku comes to mind, Stephen Hawking comes to mind, and so on - and that does not invalidate what They have to say.

And, sure, it is possible that this Barbara made stuff up to publish to make money. I'm just saying that, "(S)He just wants to make money," is not a valid point in discrediting anyOne.

She knows she is lyring. You know how. Investigate her emails, phone calls, text messages, and personal conversations and her daily activities, including spending habits and you will then realize she has lied to these people.

If I knew who You were speaking of, perhaps I might do that - though I have little access to Others' emails, phone calls, text messages, personal conversations (unless the conversations were with Me or in My presence), daily activities, or spending habits.

There was no February 11th. There was just more hate and violence. Egypt meant nothing. Nobody cares about Barbara.

Well, yes, there was a February 11, 2011. And even if it actually heralded the beginning of the top tier of the Mayan "steps," it's not like "click" and everything reflects the new overlay. Just as the mammalian level didn't start off "click" with mammals appearing the first day - they developed in that "step," any Ethics step will begin quietly. But the focus of Consciousness will begin to turn to Ethics and be more and more focused as the days progress. With ups and downs along the way.

If she had any intention of revealing something real, she would have revealed it for free.

I cannot respond to this except to say that money is a motivator whether One has a "real" set of information or a "false" one.

It's a scam!

Yeah, it may be.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bossnoo1

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join