It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

We each control our own everyday consciousness based upon the events that happens in our lives everyday. There is no such thing as a new world consciousness that just "happens upon" everyone on a certain day. It can and does happens to anyone on any day and everyday -- not just today (February 11th).

There is no "magic" that a specific day holds that will make people everywhere all begin to think a certain way -- that would be awful. I like controlling my own consciousness.

Of course there isn't, and your absolutely right about our daily changes in our unique consciousness’, but your missing what the calendar is about completely.

The calendar is a human construct that tells us what part of the Earth's orbit around the Sun we are currently in, basically so we know what general kind of weather we can expect.
The year was added to tell us how many orbits have occurred, so we could keep records.
It means nothing else.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

We each control our own everyday consciousness based upon the events that happens in our lives everyday. There is no such thing as a new world consciousness that just "happens upon" everyone on a certain day. It can and does happens to anyone on any day and everyday -- not just today (February 11th).

There is no "magic" that a specific day holds that will make people everywhere all begin to think a certain way -- that would be awful. I like controlling my own consciousness.

Of course there isn't, and your absolutely right about our daily changes in our unique consciousness’, but your missing what the calendar is about completely.

The calendar is a human construct that tells us what part of the Earth's orbit around the Sun we are currently in, basically so we know what general kind of weather we can expect.
The year was added to tell us how many orbits have occurred, so we could keep records.
It means nothing else.

You’re confused about which calendar I and the thread are referring to, maybe that’s my fault?
You just explained the Gregorian calendar, I was referring to the Mayans consciousness calendar, which is a calendar that starts about 16 billion years ago at what the Mayan claim was the big bang, and ends on October 28th of this year.

It is a not so much of a calendar as it is a track and guide to explain all of creation since the start to the end, all of the universe and creation being consciousness. You might want to do more research into the topics your commenting on, like I said before, your missing what the calendar is about completely.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Today is the 11th, which is funny because I actually had deja vu when I woke up this morning.... Strange.

We shall see how today pans out.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Today is the 11th, which is funny because I actually had deja vu when I woke up this morning.... Strange.

We shall see how today pans out.

I did too, lol.

2nd line.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Just a reminder. According to the Mayan Calendar. We will go into the new consciousness level.

Are we there yet?

I do feel slightly less inclined to wish total annihilation upon all humans, so maybe there is something to this. Or maybe it is that dark chocolate.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrenb
i really thought this was a going to be a good site to join but day after day of absolute crap has proven me wrong
and it only took a couple of days thank god i wont have to waste any more time here
//snip//

chill winston!! let me try n enlighten you a little. i'll try keep to bullet points in the interest of time,, and i'm freaking hank marvin!

we've been bought up in a world dombarded with materialism. we put too much Energy into chasing, wanting, "loving" materialism! materialism = destruction of the planet, our spiritual selves and our true potential!!

if you think of the world as a hologram (checkout- "bbc: horizon- what is reality" in this thread)

this includes your body/vehicle, its all an illusion. so whats important? your spirit/soul. it has come to this planet to learn and experience. have a read of this thread for more info.

in kabbalah they teach that the world we perceive with our 5 senses is the 1% world, and the 99% world is what we're trying to unlock again. einstein called the 99% world devine madness. for more of an idea i highly recommend a book by yehuda berg- the power of kabbalah! don't be put off by the name, i almost was but soo glad i thought beyond the retardedness/sillyness!

scientists say that 97% of our dna is junk dna. its also been said we only use 8-10% of our brain!!

scientists are also saying that the rate of human evolution has gone into the fast lane just think of all that POTENTIAL!

think of this as the caterpillar-

and this change we're coming into/ continueing on, culminating in 2012, resulting in-

its why we're bombarded with negativity, to keep us "dumbed down" in a low vibration,.all because the elites fear of our true potential!! watch this film for more info it's the last 2 parts of a very good film, go back n watch it all if you got a good 2hrs free!!

if life is Energy, imagine if we could interact with it on another level!

All Thought, All Action Is Creative Energy

the world has been set up to fuel our fears, egos and insecurities. its all about the decissions We make!

We are the solution as much as we are the problem!!

long live ATS!!

peace out
edit on 11/2/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Wow man that human/butterfly crop circle is awesome, I've never seen that one before, do you know when it was created/found? Is it recent??

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Mubarak stepping down today, of all days - 11th Feb... ...
Coincidence?!

If nothing else, his stepping down today, will make many people wake up to the fact that there IS power in the people, when they join together.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

I think i love you

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Just a reminder. According to the Mayan Calendar. We will go into the new consciousness level.

From what has started in Jan 5th, 1999 will end in 3 days.

From Feb 11, 2011 to only Oct 28th, 2011 -- we will have gone through the same amount of consciousness awareness we have from Jan 5th 1999 to Feb 11th 2011. Meaning this consciousness is 20x faster than the previous.

Only 260 days for this one, and it starts Feb 11th, 2011.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Supposedly "Ethics" in society that started in 1999 are supposed to be solved within 3 days. Don't see how that's totally possible. But it's true. Discuss.
edit on 7-2-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

hmm , acording to the chinese calendar this year is going to be excellent for the DOG that I am!
:-)
Although I don't know about what consciousness you are talking about...
Although yesterday I quited my job , and today I removed all my NdFeB magnets (small but powerfull ones).
IT IS STRANGE THOUGH : I think magnets aren't good for the human body!
Since I began wearing them I became a lot more nervous!
And in one day since I removed them and stack them in a far place away from me , I became A LOT MORE CALM AND RELAXED!
Not quite the "result" I was expecting...
Please do go into details about this " Meaning this consciousness is 20x faster than the previous" .
I do like to think I am an open minded person , but you don't give too much details and explanaitions about this "consciousness" thing...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat

Coincidence?!

If nothing else, his stepping down today, will make many people wake up to the fact that there IS power in the people, when they join together.

I think i love you

LOL! I can feel the love

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You’re confused about which calendar I and the thread are referring to, maybe that’s my fault?
You just explained the Gregorian calendar, I was referring to the Mayans consciousness calendar, which is a calendar that starts about 16 billion years ago at what the Mayan claim was the big bang, and ends on October 28th of this year.

And which you've just made up. So why should we take you seriously?

Actually the calendar ends in 3 minutes time after which everyone will turn into aardvarks. Athough maybe I got it wrong and it's next Friday week.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

Well I might be able to explain why there is so much messed up stuff in the world despite our entering the next level of consciousness.

There are nine levels to the calendar, each representing a different type of consciousness, but you see, the way it works is not like the 1st level ends and the 2nd starts, then the 2nd ends and the 3rd starts, all the levels come to conclusion at the same time on Oct.28th 2011, meaning all the levels are still active, therefore the consciousness of that level still exists within or reality. As of today the 9th and final level has started, but the last level, and the 7 levels before that are still going on.

The levels are represented by the following consciousnesses.

Level 1 - the entire universe was in the consciousness of "action - reaction"
Level 2 - started the consciousness of "stimulus - response"
Level 3 - started the consciousness of "stimulus - individual response"
Level 4 - started the consciousness of "similarities - differences"
Level 5 - started the consciousness of "reasoning"
Level 6 - started the consciousness of "law and punishment"
Level 7 - started the consciousness of "power"
Level 8 - started the consciousness of "ethics"
Level 9 - starting today the consciousness of "conscious co-creation"

Surely you can see how 1-8 are embedded into our reality, and if your eyes and mind are open to it, you will see how level 9 has been creeping into our reality in the past few years and now it is supposed to fully be realized. Basically what conscious co-creation means is our realization that we control our reality in far greater ways than we ever imagined and we can change the world by consciously co-creating it with like minded people.

The problem is the energy swings in both the positive and negative, we have all already started co-creating without necessarily being aware of it, we don't have a choice in the matter it is the nature of our minds to create, so if someone is really negative and a bad person they will create havoc within their own reality, positive loving minds will create a positive loving reality. If enough like minded people want something bad enough that reality will come into fruition, be it positive or negative.

I hope that helps you understand the calendar a bit more.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

And which you've just made up. So why should we take you seriously?

Actually the calendar ends in 3 minutes time after which everyone will turn into aardvarks. Athough maybe I got it wrong and it's next Friday week.

I haven't made up anything, if the information I’m quoting was made up then so be it, but I personally have not made up anything.

I have no idea what your talking about with the rest of your post, why should anyone take you seriously while your saying everyone will turn into "aardvarks"?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat

Coincidence?!

I think i love you

LOL! I can feel the love

GOOD JOB "BOYS" !
This is a good start!
Keep it up 'til 2020!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Happy new consciousness everybody!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well that's pretty interesting. i think maybe what it's really saying is we will become our true selves and the ones who are the key to this world will rise and realize who they are. I think it also means that the religious war will be coming soon.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't know about all of the "woo" but it's interesting that Egypt is so closely associated with the Maya and today is their day.

I never know whether I should be scared or excited by all of this synchronistic stuff.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness

Well history in the making. Mubarak stepped down after 30years as head of state.
Millions across the world have went, and are still going ballistic about this news.

For sure today a new wave of consciousness is reaching the world.
I believe that today was successful, and the birth of an wave of protest that will go viral globally in maybe just months. Believing that we can do it better, then them..

I am being positive, and optimistic

A previous poster informed us that we will experience the....

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
....same things we experienced in the last cycle (idea-creation-fruition-destruction) but on a much much faster timeline.

Maybe the "Idea" will come from the events in Egypt and spread to the west in the creation and fruition phase and then by October we could be living in a very different world. Its sounds a lot for one year I know but things are supposed to go 20x faster.

edit on 11-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I don't know about all of the "woo" but it's interesting that Egypt is so closely associated with the Maya and today is their day.

I never know whether I should be scared or excited by all of this synchronistic stuff.

Just be HAPPY!
That's all that matters right now!
A POSITIVE ATITUDE!
NO FEAR , HATE , GREED but instead lots of emphaty , happines + positive thoughts should do "the trick" !

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join