It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Nice you got those videos up on here; I was just about to do it. For me it is the best possible explanation for this specific Mayan calendar.

I recommend everyone to take the time to watch ALL the parts to the video with an open mind and get past any pre-conceived thoughts you have and really LISTEN to the information.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

But the guy talking is so hilarious, using incorrect analogies, continually hawking his book, drawing political certainties , etc....

edit on 8-2-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

But the guy talking is so hilarious, using incorrect analogies, continually hawking his book, drawing political certainties , etc....

edit on 8-2-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

Yeah he is hilarious I like him, I think he's a pretty normal dude, he’s personable and seems genuine, not some straight cut robot scientist in a suit haha.
Really though I get a good vibe from him despite the book thing, and the information really connected with me when I first started to wake up a few years ago, it opened a lot of doors in my mind and gave me new perspectives.

edit on 8-2-2011 by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth because: Spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
If you say so, but I will be carrying the biblical version of Christ Jesus with me in order to stay grounded and true to that ancient thought form. I am interested to see what mysteries will be revealed from taking a peek into the "Ancient Mayan-merged with modern thought" thought form though.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Key-Minder

Better to actually do what the guy says to do in the scriptures, instead of believing the spin by churches,

I guarantee not one church is even close to realizing a fraction of what can be realized.

If Jesus Christ himself returned right now, as in Biblical form he would not even be recognized...but looked upon as an enemy of the Church, and rightfully so...since they do not in any form represent the real deal.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Hmmm.... I think you're right - about that not being what you stated. But it was surely implied heavily.. You said, "I suspected that this hoax was the work of Calleman and Lungold." After that, you moved on to suggest he failed in his assessment of Mayan data - as a support for your initial implication. Nowhere before this post of yours did I read an either/or statement.... Did I miss it?

There is this myth of the lone genius who works all by themselves and is later found to be correct. This myth has been perpetuated by B movies and rumor. It is often used as a defense for people like Calleman. The problem with Calleman is that he has a viewpoint which is as I stated in great contradiction with what is known of the Mayan culture. His transfer of Western taxonomy to the Mayan with his age of mammals or whatever he calls it fails because the Mayan did not have a mammal classification. He allows the prejudices of the reader to assume that the Mayans used this form of classification. Another example is his claim that the Mayans knew about galaxies. They did not. It is the prejudice of the reader that allows this assumption to slip by without question.

I propose a possible third option: he is deluded. Not saying he is not a hoaxer, but also not saying he is either a dunce or delusional. If delusional, he could be not a dunce at all...

Is that a third possibility? He has managed to author books on the subject. Isn't he also associated with the tourism industry?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Just a reminder. According to the Mayan Calendar. We will go into the new consciousness level.

From what has started in Jan 5th, 1999 will end in 3 days.

From Feb 11, 2011 to only Oct 28th, 2011 -- we will have gone through the same amount of consciousness awareness we have from Jan 5th 1999 to Feb 11th 2011. Meaning this consciousness is 20x faster than the previous.

Only 260 days for this one, and it starts Feb 11th, 2011.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Supposedly "Ethics" in society that started in 1999 are supposed to be solved within 3 days. Don't see how that's totally possible. But it's true. Discuss.
edit on 7-2-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

Ok, so conciousness will be 20x faster than how it was. Well, I am happy to hear that news because this means that my current IQ score is 150, so 20x that will up my IQ score to 3,000. Oh man! I can't wait to be a walking encyclopedia.

And with that, I will be able to speed read at a rate of 4,000 Words per Minute because thats 20 times my current rate of 200.

And, I guess I will be able to memorize everything I read with a 1000% comprehention rate because currently at least I am at like 50% and I always have to re-read my books to better comprehend them, I guess now I will be able to just read them once.

yep, I can't wait for February 11th, 2011. Everyone will be a genius, 20 times better.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Everyday is new for me, if that WERE to happen then I wanna see it happen to people all over. I should see them being in a state of real conciousness as you said. As if they have just had an epiphany of sorts. If you give a meaningless date meaning then it will have more meaning than anyone else would think it would.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

From Feb 11, 2011 to only Oct 28th, 2011 -- we will have gone through the same amount of consciousness awareness we have from Jan 5th 1999 to Feb 11th 2011. Meaning this consciousness is 20x faster than the previous.

There's a presumption that a special or significant growth in "conscious awareness" occurred from Jan 99 to Feb 11 but no evidence to suggest (or support) the presumed growth during this period. What and/or where??? Of course, this time period coincided with both the growth of the internet and video game programing.

However many suggest that information (or knowledge) from a machine is simply another added layer of illusion and not a path to either consciousness or awareness. But most people seem braindead (or worse), and appear to have less substance than the average Ghost. And always motivated by the Fear that's everywhere. Where's the growth?

20x nothing is still nothing so just what is the percentage of people that have a realistic shot at either consciousness, or, awareness? And, what exactly could someone who actually progressed on the Path the past few years expect to happen to him/her? Is there something beyond Enlightenment??? If so, what?

edit on 9-2-2011 by Brown Bear because: content and spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Jeremy Rifkin is not a good source for information on science. He is an economist.

The linked to page is misleading in the sense that in 1896 radioactivity was discovered. If you read the material you can see that Buffon for instance was determining the age of the Earth, not the universe. Lyell and Thompson do the same. It's not till more recent times that ages of the uiverse are determined from the universe and not the Earth. Gamow gives a wide range - a huge uncertainty in his answer. By 1952 Bok still has a huge uncertainty in his answer. The 1999 figure by NASSA is not given with any estimate of the precision of the value. Is it as bad as the other figures?

ΛCDM model (do we KNOW this is the correct model? I think not...)

So what do you think is the correct model, the hoax being perpetrated by Calleman?

Using the History Channel for anything reliable is pretty funny. I don't get that particular channel, but every time I see I am stunned at how poor and often false its shows are.

All you've shown here is that older methods were poor and unreliable with huge uncertainties. They cannot be compared with current methods.

The one good link is to the paper where a quasar is discovered with a high amount of iron. The paper lists several possibilities including:
1. universe is older
2. red shift age relationship
3. early universe iron factories

At the end of the paper is mention of new experiments being launched years back now to study this issue. Let's see if we can find papers on this topic from the past 8 years.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadaMaster

Just a reminder. According to the Mayan Calendar. We will go into the new consciousness level.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Supposedly "Ethics" in society that started in 1999 are supposed to be solved within 3 days. Don't see how that's totally possible. But it's true. Discuss.

Ok, so conciousness will be 20x faster than how it was. Well, I am happy to hear that news because this means that my current IQ score is 150, so 20x that will up my IQ score to 3,000. Oh man! I can't wait to be a walking encyclopedia.

And with that, I will be able to speed read at a rate of 4,000 Words per Minute because thats 20 times my current rate of 200.

And, I guess I will be able to memorize everything I read with a 1000% comprehention rate because currently at least I am at like 50% and I always have to re-read my books to better comprehend them, I guess now I will be able to just read them once.

yep, I can't wait for February 11th, 2011. Everyone will be a genius, 20 times better.

I think it means we will experience more in less time, thus things seeming to go faster. Also more experience in less time = faster development of consciousness.

No need to be an ass about it - you will still be as dumb* as you are now, its just that there's hope for you yet

* Yes this was a tongue-in-cheek jab at you for trying to boast about your intelligence.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I don't believe in deus ex machinas. I do believe in opened currents though. Perhaps Feb 11th on, the true workers and explorers will find an easier time discovering the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if those that are actively raising their consciousness will find new empowerment but I will eat my foot if we all turn into super-compassionate light beings who can materialize things with the drop of a thought.

'Tis like astrology. People are incorrectly coming at this calendar system and astrology like they predict events, when instead they predict opportunities. This time will not change you or anyone else. Only people can change themselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

dude let me put this as simple as i can...the mayans were crazy lunatics

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

3.bp.blogspot.com...

The great new age dream, and that's all it is.
There is a time coming, where life here on this earth will change from as we know it, but it's not what you think it will be.
You are being deceived into thinking that there is coming an awakening that will bring those here on this planet to a higher plain of existence, it is the big lie.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Reminds me of Moore's Law, in which...

integrated circuits would double in performance every 18 months

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I guess this answers all the lucid dreams i have been having the past 2 months.... Nice, not only knowing I am dreaming but controlling them waking up and coming back to them but all conscious while dreaming sweet!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Could it be that the baby found in the dome of the rock will come forth, or will be presented as our new Christ on Feb 11th? Discuss.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SixX1874
Could it be that the baby found in the dome of the rock will come forth, or will be presented as our new Christ on Feb 11th? Discuss.

This time around, Christ is a psychic noosphere not an individual.

edit on 9-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Could it be that people just need to have fun and proclaim BS or this change in consciousness already happen and we can smell all the BS from other people, seriously I know corporations work for their own benefit screwing everyone in their path, we all know that its happen before but lets get serious and take things for what they are...

a rumor is just that, lets get some more logic and more accounts to find out the truth, ATS right? what a joke, no wonder everyone looks at me like a nut.

I debated stuff with friends about history and things recently found but they say history books say this, BS History is written by the one who wins, Nazis would have won different world would this be.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Arsenis because: typo errors

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I have quite alot of books on the mayan culture , and none of them which talk about the mayan calander the tzolkin or the haab' mention anything of consciousness shifts , they are simply to track the movement of the heavens and the planting of crops or the births of children.

All this consciousness shifting is new age philosophy and has nothing to do with the mayans or their calander

What are your sources for this thread which shows any mention of the mayans and consciousness shifts !

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join