It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY, FEB 7, 2011 - Clinton's Short Notice All Hands Meeting of the 270 Ambassadors and Consulars

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I looked into this story a little bit... Turns out that the meetings actually started last Monday... according to most of the media coverage on 31 Jan 2011... but on the 5 Feb 2011...

Associated Press Featured Article
February 05, 2011
Clinton: Critical time for American leadership
By Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says recent developments in Egypt and the broader Middle East demonstrate a critical need for America's global leadership. Speaking to an unprecedented mass meeting of nearly all U.S. ambassadors at the State Department on Wednesday, Clinton said unrest in Egypt proves that Washington needs to have "top–notch leadership on the ground and how quickly the ground can shift under our feet." That, she said, makes it critical for American diplomacy to more nimble, more innovative and more accountable than ever before.

Where I added emphasis, is what really struck me... If she actually said this... Kinda like, talking to the PTB that will know details through the press... a'la 1984ish.
One more thing, this gets me wondering if this story is actually legit... the link that posted the story is here ====>> Topnews360.tmcnet.c om
just gets me thinking is all...

See you on the flipside
Stone

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My thoughts regarding a pole shift- I have to believe that if this were to happen scientists and professionals would have known about it a while ago and spilled the beans somewhere. Does anyone else feel me on that?

Instead of looking at planet X, let's look at some facts:
QE1 and QE2
Chinese President meeting with Obama
FCC Presidential address
FEMA rations
Stock Market passing 12,000
Rising unemployment, global food shortages, and rising food costs
US debt over 14 trillion
Years of preparation to implement Martial Law
REX84

Then I think about that old guy Dave who's recently been causing such hoopla. For anyone who saw the original video, what was the first thing he was talking about before he even brought up a pole shift. He said the US dollar is being artificially kept afloat and will be for 30 to 60 days. Isn't it more probable that the project known as America is now complete and the Federal Reserve is cashing out.

My hypothesis- Meeting is called to announce that the dollar will become useless. Martial Law is implemented and announced by Obama on every television, radio, and internet site. Those who don't comply with the new curfews and regulations are placed in FEMA camps where they will quickly run out of food. Food stamps, water coupons, armed guards on the streets, gold and silver confiscation, etc.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this makes the most sense to me. Much more plausible IMO that a pole shift given the facts. Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
the only things that would cause this are:

1. world war
2. american civil war
3. complete financial collapse
4. coup attempt in the works (preparing to thwart such attempt)
5. pole shift, comet elenin, beavis and butthead dirty bomb, whatever

my opine 15 seconds of soap box fame..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveakaRNG

Your theory makes sense. We shall see, plan accordingly, get that shopping done now.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog

1. world war
2. american civil war

3 and 4 sound about right.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

1, 2, and 3 will all coincide when a financial collapse occurs. Not if, when.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
When I saw the headline on Foxnews.com about a test of a Presidential Emergency Alert I felt chills run down my spine. If one links this, the FEMA supplies, the meeting called by Hillary, and the alleged Alex Jones caller, well it might very well be that the SHTF time is near. Whether it is precipitated by a pole ( magnet or physical ) shift, or the crash of the dollar and a martial law takeover , both involve the end of what we know as our civilization. At least with a martial law takeover, one can run and hide and keep family safer than if our Earth undergoes major changes to the extent that we see wholesale death from earthquakes, tidal waves ( I live in Florida ), and volcanic eruptions. I fear for us all.

la2

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the movie 'Deep Impact', Morgan Freeman plays the President, and during a press conference scene, he says 'Our ambassadors in every country of the worl have just told them what i am about to tell all of you', or something along those lines.

Could this meeting be to get information out to other world leaders on a specific date, all at the same time?

I do have to say that it really seems strange, we must keep an eye out for what this eventually means, could it be the polar shift?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

Yeah and what about the Mayor of Kiev in the Ukraine. Apparently he's been missing for the last six months. Last they heard was he was going to France on holiday or something like that. No ones heard a peep from him since.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Im confused when was this meeting with the Ambassadors?

Last Monday - 31 January 2011?

or

Yesterday Monday 7 Feb 2011?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog

1. world war
2. american civil war

To make sure about this... just check what the family of this ambassadors will do in the next days/weeks. If is something big, you probable will see lots of families (wife, kids) going back to US for more safe environment..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
In a full understanding that this IS a conspiracy Site,.
I would still like to interject some calm here,.
Oh my god AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now,... is there any REAL reason to think this is something to worry about?
edit on 7-2-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well, the seriousness of this meeting would be the devaluation of the dollar and how it applies to your local interaction with the natives. Is that so important that you would send it email? Everyone already knows those implications.

When will the average American citizen realize that their country is in SERIOUS DEBT? 13-17 Trillion dollars? WTF? My utilities get shut off if I don't pay the bill. Our government does not pay it's bills. It fudges numbers, borrows money, pays money here, fudges numbers, but one solid number remains after all this mathematic wizardry. As a country, we OWE. Global economy? Huh.

If our creditors (the people/countries) we owe money to want to call in their debt, woo-hoo, we can't pay. I'm embarrassed our government has gotten so far out of hand, and has wandered so far from the will of the American people. We owe others, and our foreign policy (Ambassadors) needs to be re-dressed. SIGH.

QDDR? All about money.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The ambassadors hold meetings with their regional bureaus Monday and Tuesday.

Clinton is set to address the ambassadors Wednesday about “leading through civilian power,” after a welcome from her chief of staff and counselor, Cheryl Mills.

U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice will then forecast the year ahead at the United Nations, and Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs Bill Burns will do the same for the year ahead in foreign policy.

The ambassadors will also hear from Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Adm. Mike Mullen on civilian-military operations in the 21st century, and USAID chief Raj Shah will speak on results-based development.

New Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Budget Thomas Nides will discuss the budget for 2011 and beyond.

Read more: www.politico.com...

If we go by "Politico article" this meeting with all The Ambasadors was last week 31 January and ran at least till Wedneday/Thursday, 2nd/3rd Feb, 2011

Followed by:
Clinton traveling to Munich for "The Munich Security Conference", in Munich, Germany on Saturday 5th Feb 2011 (which was a preplanned/organised meeting )

Clintons Travel Schedule:
secretaryclinton.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
February 05, 2011

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says recent developments in Egypt and the broader Middle East demonstrate a critical need for America's global leadership.

Speaking to an unprecedented mass meeting of nearly all U.S. ambassadors at the State Department on Wednesday, Clinton said unrest in Egypt proves that:

* Washington needs to have "top–notch leadership on the ground and how quickly the ground can shift under our feet."

That, she said,
* makes it critical for American diplomacy to more nimble, more innovative and more accountable than ever before.

Clinton also urged the ambassadors to embrace social media as a way of reaching out to foreign publics and promoting U.S. goals. She said the U.S. risks being left behind if it is not on top of technological advances and driving the message.

topnews360.tmcnet.com...

------

Key Points:

USA Still a Super Power

USA Still The World Police

(should calm many citizens in the US)

USA still holds control and dictates what needs to happen in other countries domestic politics

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Druid NAILED IT..
It's NOT about Wiki per se... It's about stolen information.
Hillary will NOT tolerate that NOR the State Department. It's a National Security issue.
Damage control for new information.
I believe he is correct.
Everything else is a fomality for information control.
That's the main thrust of the meeting.
In person.
And No, I have no inside information or "contacts."

WOW, She sounds so useless on Fox discussing Egyption politics right now.
She doesn't know what's getting leaked. Or from where. Until after the fact.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Clinton is set to address the ambassadors on Wednesday about "leading through civilian power."

The ambassadors will also hear from Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Adm. Mike Mullen on civilian-military operations in the 21st century, and USAID chief Raj Shah will speak on results-based development,

hmmm an admiral could this be disclosure coming ?
source

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by drnomadx
reply to post by pajoly

Clinton is set to address the ambassadors on Wednesday about "leading through civilian power."

The ambassadors will also hear from Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Adm. Mike Mullen on civilian-military operations in the 21st century, and USAID chief Raj Shah will speak on results-based development,

hmmm an admiral could this be disclosure coming ?
source

NO

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Okay so ALL ambassadors have been "called home." Maybe I seem cynical
but it is generally known that ambassadorships are payoff positions for BIG donors
usually to the campaign of a president. These folks are not usually heavyweights of
cultural and international acumen; they are not chosen for their degrees in International
Relations. They are the nincompoops who allowed thousands (millions) of diplomatic
messages to be leaked to the outside;so much for accomplishments of American diplomacy.
check out this prime example:

tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com... hp

Rich political donor named Ambassador to Luxembourg who harrassed staff into VOLUNTEERING for war zone
embassies and spent all her time redoing bathrooms and making tax payers pay for her queen size mattress...this
pea brain won her post by chucking big bucks in the direction of the prez's election....

As to WHY they are meeting - the next election coming up is going to need big big bucks...
maybe if they want to keep on being ambassadors, they will have to keep on being donors
too. So, can anyone these days be TOO cynical? They sure don't want word getting out
if the big mission home is ... donorship?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I started another thread on this, thanks for bringing to everyone's attention again.

What's most telling is that a meeting of over 200 US Ambassadors took place at short notice today, without a press conference, and without even a murmur in any of the mainstream media, either online or on their news channels.

This is being systematically ignored by the press, just like the Bildeburg meetings, of which there is never a mention in the media of any country when it takes place.

I can't believe that every single ambassador is recalled to Washington for a short notice meeting and there is NO press release, no press conference, and not even a comment from Sec of State Clinton.

I think something VERY big is happening, that they want to keep out of the media spotlight, and that they don't want to relay to world leaders through normal channels.

Given that this meeting was called immediately following the Chinese President's State Visit to Washington, and that the US Ambassador to China has just quit citing very suspicious reasons (running for the GOP Presidential Ballot? yeah, right), I'd say that the Chinese have just told the Americans about something VERY big about to happen.

There was also very little media attention given to the US Ambassador to China quitting, it was more a footnote in the news.

It definitely brings to mind the President's speech in the movie "Deep Impact" (I think it was that one) when he says "the American ambassadors of every country in the world have just told the leaders of those countries what I am about to tell you".
edit on 7-2-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join