It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY, FEB 7, 2011 - Clinton's Short Notice All Hands Meeting of the 270 Ambassadors and Consulars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Pole Shift - most definetly. Attributed to the arrival of Planet X. Nothing will happen overnight. Large earthquakes, volcanos waking up, flooding in the southern hemisphere, mass animal die offs, super storms, all these strange events and natual disasters add up to a much bigger picture. Planet X (planet of the crossing) is part of our solar system. It has a huge orbit and is going to be part of the planetary and sun line up due next year. It will cross between Jupiter and Mars as we leave Pices and entering Aquarius. The pull of this planet on our little Earth's magnetics are causing and will cause the ice caps to break loose releasing trapped fresh water in turn wreaking havoc on the weather and the ocean level. Coastal communities beware. Tectonic plates are slipping. This has happened every 3600 years. The last one was the Biblical Flood. I highly recommend reading Zachariah Sitchin. It is very plausible that moon bases and underground bases were built for this reason. TPTB know this and will not share. We are soon to reach the tipping point of sustaining human life (7 million) on earth. What a perfect solution . . .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
could it be that this is just not true? i dont find a good source. Only godlike p and all that stuff..

ABC www.abc24.com...

Iranian press english.irib.ir...

AP www.google.com...

Yahoo News news.yahoo.com...

Examiner www.examiner.com...

Huff Post www.huffingtonpost.com...

MSNBC www.msnbc.msn.com...

etc. ad nauseum

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Or maybe, it's just a meeting.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I must say this has my curiosity - not a peek about what will be discussed from anyone. Just a confusing titled First meeting - bla bla regarding global concerns - well that could just about be anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Not sure what your post has to do with anything. My question is why is the Right not saying anything. Your reply is that they are all on the same side. Okay fine, let's go with that premise...So tell me, why do they skewer him for EVERYTHING else, for ANY imagined infraction or real gaff? They may or may not be all on the same side, but they darn sure try at least to create the impression that they are bllod enemies. Beck, Limbaugh, etc. do not miss any opportunity, so why are they giving this juicy target a pass? Your answer is completely illogical when all history shows them bashing with or without cause, incessantly.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

OP,

Dont miss the fact that when it comes to Globalization, there is no Right and Left.

Only front and center. Both Repubs and Dems are on the Globalist bandwagon.

Look here at the "KEY" to the FACT SHEET.

Build America’s civilian power, bringing together the unique contributions of civilians across the federal government to advance U.S. interests.
 Elevate and transform development to deliver results by focusing our investments, supporting innovation, and measuring results.
 Build a civilian capacity to prevent and respond to crisis and conflict and give our military the partner it needs and
www.state.gov...

That is some very frightening agenda there.

Civilan Power???

This is what we heard about a few years ago when Obama was talking about a "Civilian Task Force"!

Hello, everyone. Stop thinking about the pole shift long enough to see that this is a

SHIFT alright...

Its just a shift in power!

Remember, a civilian police force?

Folks, did you all think that he forgot?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

why dont u try and screwover the government instead of their puppets thats how they got u all hook line and sinker u have no idea who they are

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

What better way to control but to keep the population off base. Keep them fighting, devide them.
Your looking at the political arena as if these people actually cared. They don't.

Of coarse you don't understand what I said - you have to ignore the "fnords" and wake up.

No, don't go there - I am not better than you at all... I am just stating some facts. They are all on the same page when it comes to control of the population. Do you think just democrats will be in the same bunkers when SHTF?
Nope.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostcat
Pole Shift - most definetly. Attributed to the arrival of Planet X. Nothing will happen overnight. Large earthquakes, volcanos waking up, flooding in the southern hemisphere, mass animal die offs, super storms, all these strange events and natual disasters add up to a much bigger picture. Planet X (planet of the crossing) is part of our solar system. It has a huge orbit and is going to be part of the planetary and sun line up due next year. It will cross between Jupiter and Mars as we leave Pices and entering Aquarius. The pull of this planet on our little Earth's magnetics are causing and will cause the ice caps to break loose releasing trapped fresh water in turn wreaking havoc on the weather and the ocean level. Coastal communities beware. Tectonic plates are slipping. This has happened every 3600 years. The last one was the Biblical Flood. I highly recommend reading Zachariah Sitchin. It is very plausible that moon bases and underground bases were built for this reason. TPTB know this and will not share. We are soon to reach the tipping point of sustaining human life (7 million) on earth. What a perfect solution . . .

I agree with you... Shift Happens! Magnetic/Geographic Pole Shift Chaos

They're getting ready. I wonder if information about the governments of the world preparing for the pole shift will start to leak out within the next few months now. Someone would leak the info... I would hope.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thank you - I didn't want to go there because I wanted to see where the OP was going with this after he thought my posting was so "illogical."

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Really, you?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is Hillary referring to her reincarnations? This is a quote from her address to the "Chiefs of Mission":

"It is, for me, a great honor to look out and see a lot of faces that are familiar to me from the traveling that I’ve already done as Secretary of State, and of course, the traveling that I did in my prior lives."

Who was she in her 'prior lives'? Do we know???

ETA:
Pole shift is a code word for "power shift"
edit on 7-2-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
Or maybe, it's just a meeting.

I thought that too, but it intrigues (and worrys) me that the news reports refer to it as "unprecedented".

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz

Originally posted by Ghostcat

I agree with you... Shift Happens! Magnetic/Geographic Pole Shift Chaos

They're getting ready. I wonder if information about the governments of the world preparing for the pole shift will start to leak out within the next few months now. Someone would leak the info... I would hope.

Just like in the movie 2012. During 2011. *insert spooky music*
2nd line
edit on 7-2-2011 by destro423 because: didnt quote right

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well isn't this the biggest non-news news item in a while
Came here thinking there were some reports about this. Still nothing, eh? As I said in the other thread...still nothing being reported out of this "historical" and "unprecedented" meeting.

Curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Audio Link

The Dinar has been chosen to trade oil. Should have been effective the Wednesday before the Chinese "New Year". Hasn't happened yet though - so take it or leave it.

edit on 7-2-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

Where is the scietific proof for this? In the last 200 million years there wasnt a pole shift, only magnetic ones, those take hundreds of years, not a few years.. Why cant it just be a meeting? Maybe about wikileaks? Whatever, but these stories are sooo far fedged, i mean if there is scietific proof i will listen..

I agree the die offs are strange, and i think related to the magnetic field, but i think that that happens because of the enormous activity of our sun.. Im not an expert though..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The agenda is basically "global community organizing"... and that makes sense in the Obama community organizer context. So I hear you; but I still wonder why no bashing, not even from Beck. Heck, any of us good invent a juicy spin that the hard Right could run with for this -- there are many ways they could use to make a convincing "story" for their listerners. I find it hard to understand why they are passing up such a ripe target, and one that'd allow them to slam both Obama and Hillary -- that's a wet dream for the hard Right.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

:

Suprise Suprise!!!

There is much here to be seen and investigated!

It looks like we were duped again...

And this one is big...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was not really thinking that anyone was paying attention so I posted in in the
General Conspiracy Section.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Yes, I went ahead and created a thread with my findings.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So they dont get buried in the pole shift madness

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join