It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY, FEB 7, 2011 - Clinton's Short Notice All Hands Meeting of the 270 Ambassadors and Consulars

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
nothing but a meeting...chill kiddies.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by baphomet420
So
Hilary has been meeting with foriegn leaders and now is calling all US ambassadors to a meeting.

World Government? I can dream right? I hope so. I will be one of he conspiracy site trolls quietly finger clapping the evolution of the human race.

What I don't get is this.
To all the obama haters.
OK, so obama is going to take your guns? but at the same time he is going to make a civilian security force as armed as the military... which is it? is he taking guns or adding guns? make up your minds please.

All off you all seem to be against the "military industrial complex" yet having something that can compete with it is bad?

Obama is going to "redistribute wealth" but at the same time he is working for the elites? which is it? is he redistributing wealth, or is he playing to the elite?

Do I really need to go on?

Hatred messes with your brain and makes you unable to think clearly..... Thats why there is so much double talk...

The meeting could be about just about anything... I will hope its a step towards world government (aka world peace)...

Poll shift

Disclosure

Doom and gloom

you guys crack me up...
laughter is healthy...
i want to think you all for keeping me in good health...

If history has taught us anything. I am talking about the history from the beginning of man, is that every leader in pursuit of global government has turned out to be tyrannical. Total power in the hands of one leader means that he says what goes and cannot be questioned without reprimand. World government will never bring world peace. It will only bring world slavery. History has also proven that the more powerful a man gets the more he thinks he can get away with. The old adage "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" couldn't be more true, and has never been proven wrong. I, for one, have always thought Obama was a snake and never thought he would distribute wealth. Only the ignorant would think to trust a silver tongued politician. Every word that drips from their lips is deception. In regards to the Civilian force of Obama, I have seen government sites promoting it. It isn't considered a competing force against government if they are brainwashed and indoctrinated from an early age, they become an extension of the same force.....only cheaper and more expendable. No one claimed they would have guns. Most security guards at shopping marts are there just to intimidate and remind people of law enforcement as well as to just observe and report. They don't have guns, yet they are still called security, most of which are old people or people too small to even fight anyone. As for a big military complex, I am cool with that as long as they don't turn it inward against the people to drain us of our freedoms and to try to control us with a warmongers swagger, such as the tactics of Bush or to do the same, exact thing, using the tactics of Obama which is the iron fist in a velvet glove. In summation, if after all of history, you still think World government will give birth to world peace......then no one in this forum is as deluded as you.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
No good could come of this meeting.the meetings held in sececy as one would say
either somethings about too go down, aka economic wall street collapse or something, them and thier freinds gathering to figure out ot stay safe, leaving us to suffer adn wade through it all...
they are bilderburg attendees to my understanding...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

first it's only 320 million,,,,, second they have known this strike was more than likely gonna occur for two years

any smart businessman,,,, seeing a storm on the horizon would set money aside ahead

my dad's a mason,,,, he doesn't work in winter obviously,,, so in summer when biz is good money is set aside to get thru winter

no difference here

i don't think a basically planned nfl strike can be linked to world events, predictions

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I started another thread on this, thanks for bringing to everyone's attention again.

I bumped the other two threads this morning and then noticed this thread took off... I think you are onto something.

Originally posted by babybunniesGiven that this meeting was called immediately following the Chinese President's State Visit to Washington, and that the US Ambassador to China has just quit citing very suspicious reasons (running for the GOP Presidential Ballot? yeah, right), I'd say that the Chinese have just told the Americans about something VERY big about to happen.

Let us also not forget the recent (alleged) Chinese Missile fired off the coast of California.

I read on David Wilcock's site that he believes there is a ET disclosure war going on and the Chinese sent a package to every world leader with instructions to open on a certain day. In the package was a free energy device complete with the plans and specs to manufacture them. I believe he claims that the Chinese are in contact with ET and the race to disclose is on, but World leaders and the elite don't want the info going public - but the Chinese are going to force disclosure (something like that). Not to mention the mass animal deaths he claims is being caused by HAARP being used to try and stop ET from destroying "classified, back-engineered military equipment" which would "have been used to fake an alien invasion -- in the hopes of creating a worldwide dictatorship."

See the Wilcock info here, here, here, and here. If nothing else, the guy has got one hell of an imagination.

So, it is starting to make sense... Wilcock's "Chinese October Surprise I, II, & 3", The Missile launch, Hu's visit, the US Chinese Ambassador's resignation, etc.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15
February 05, 2011

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says recent developments in Egypt and the broader Middle East demonstrate a critical need for America's global leadership.

Speaking to an unprecedented mass meeting of nearly all U.S. ambassadors at the State Department on Wednesday, Clinton said unrest in Egypt proves that:

* Washington needs to have "top–notch leadership on the ground and how quickly the ground can shift under our feet."

That, she said,
* makes it critical for American diplomacy to more nimble, more innovative and more accountable than ever before.

Clinton also urged the ambassadors to embrace social media as a way of reaching out to foreign publics and promoting U.S. goals. She said the U.S. risks being left behind if it is not on top of technological advances and driving the message.

topnews360.tmcnet.com...

------

Key Points:

USA Still a Super Power

USA Still The World Police

(should calm many citizens in the US)

USA still holds control and dictates what needs to happen in other countries domestic politics

Star for you my friend. I have read all of the posts so far and the "civilian authority" and Egypt ring a bell.
I am going out on a limb here. I need to make a thread about this, so do not steal my Idea.
I think that Egypt was a false flag operation to instill a chaotic sense in "global security". This in turn lets the PTB to "propose" "new" ideas on the security of the U.S...Quietly tighten the grip on the citizens of the U.S. while the citizens of america are consumed in the Super Bowl and the rest of the world is focused on Egypt. It is all about "Security" folks and how we need more of it. This is truly sickening.

Everybody else focus on the "pole shift",,lol

Now I know that these sites are manipulated. PTB all the way.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
If I am wrong about the whole pole shift thing, I will personally come back to this thread and appologize in full to each and every poster here. There has been too much fear mongering going on, lack of facts to back these ideas and people are herded in masses scared into believing that the Simpson's are predicting doom.

I am sorry tobe off topic but it is true.

On topic:
There is a meeting=fact
This meeting has a civilian security aroma=fact
Everything else is hearsay.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
POLE SHIFT POLE SHIFT!

JK!

I hope..

Hillary Clinton: "All hands on deck - Alex Jones and that ATS site have us all cornered, the word is out"

Panic stricken, the diplomatic core disperse like rats with cell phones, calling loved ones - "honey, pack everything up and grab the kids, the end is nigh!"

What's scary about this scenario, is if we're not careful, we here at ATS via some sort of quantum woo-woo might just bring about a self fulfilling paranoid conspiratorial prophecy, not unlike Mel Gibson's character in the movie "Conspiracy Theory".

God forbid!

"Oh no! NOT THE GRAVY!"

edit on 8-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: "gravy" added for increased dramatic effect.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mwc273

thank you! words can not express how much joy that little video thingy u posted about the sleepover i mean dang i been depressed for weeks but that brought an honest smile to my face so thank you for that

as per the meeting it seems it happened a while ago and while unprecedented it seemed they had a broader goal then usual and wanted every one in house for the power point proposal? that's the best theory i can come up with

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

The fact that this has not been broadcast by MSM should not come as a shock to you or anyone else who knows what is going on. The media is controlled by the Zionists that much we know so do not expect anything of any real interest from them.

Just like they have not mentioned how George Bush has had to cancel a very lucrative speaking trip to Switzerland as he got wind that he could have been arrested on war criminal charges as soon as he touched the tarmac.

Just like they failed to mention that a few months ago, Dick Cheney had corruption charges made against him by the Nigerians for a Halliburton deal (bung) of 150M. He was so concerned about this that he managed to make another 500M available to them, to drop the charges.

Back on topic,
Give it a few days and an Ambassador with conscience (or an aide) may leak the reasons for and details of this US diplomatic assembly. We will really need to be careful though when the info starts leaking out and make sure we do a good job in sorting the ice cream from the BS. Personally, I will discard any info coming from Wikileaks.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I don't mean to worry anybody unneccessarily, man some around here are a very paranoid skiddish lot. Have you no faith?! (said Jesus, when the whole boat was about to sink in the midst of the storm).

I call it reverse-paranoia, it's nice you should try it you'll like it it's fun, and hey why not be entirely optimistic anyway? After all, anything is possible, including nothing at all. The "shift" could be of another order altogether.

He (Jesus) then stood up and calm the storm by his own power, and they were dismayed and said to themselves what kind of man is this for whom even the winds and waves obey?

I used to think these were just allegories, but not any more.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I bet this state to dept meeting with all the Embassies is to tell em there pay checks will be cut off sooner then later because the USA is insolvent. Next there will be a call for volunteers to return back to there posts with new laptops on the new system that was launched from Vandenberg and finally to notify em "None of you hold tickets to get on the Arch" when # hits the fan.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by mwc273

thank you! words can not express how much joy that little video thingy u posted about the sleepover i mean dang i been depressed for weeks but that brought an honest smile to my face so thank you for that

as per the meeting it seems it happened a while ago and while unprecedented it seemed they had a broader goal then usual and wanted every one in house for the power point proposal? that's the best theory i can come up with

Just so long as it was something loving and historically formative, and not a blueprint given to her by George Bush Sr., and Dick Cheney on behalf of the Alien Greys, then whatever it was, I'm fine with it.

Nothing wrong with bringing everyone together at some point to get them all on the same page, especially in the wake of the wikileaks cablegate - they probably needed to go over new procedures to secure all communications, so that there'd be no more leaks (see I knew it was "boat" related). The "ship of state" depends on secure lines of communication throughout all the ranks, or International Diplomacy is crippled, and they just don't want to give Julian Assang the pleasure of knowing the degree to which he messed them up. That's what I REALLY think it was likely about, all kidding aside (someone else has probably mentioned this already in this thread anyway).

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
to notify em "None of you hold tickets to get on the Arch" when # hits the fan.

Arch is good, ark, hopefully unneccessary.

Royal Arch, over or under which (whatever works) humanity will begin to pass into everlasting freedom and loving mutuality.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Hillary?

270 Ambassadors travelling to DC?

Anyone remember 'Travel-Gate'?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
reply to post by pajoly

That link looks like BS to me. It's dated Feb. 2nd and doesn't provide any sources while being listed under blog posts. The whole site has a fake feel to me.

Edit: Macman: White House officials said that, and we all know how trustworthy they are. Honestly, it doesn't make any sense for him to run for president. Hardly anybody knows him and I don't recall any ambassador winning a national election.
edit on 7-2-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

It's still a question wether or not Obama is actually American and you think people need to "know" a person for him/her to become POTUS?

Ever since JFK got assasinated i dont think the people in your country have had very much influence over who will be the next one in office..

I'd rather see an ambassador as your president than an actor as president/governor.
edit on 8/2/11 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
In summation, if after all of history, you still think World government will give birth to world peace......then no one in this forum is as deluded as you.

spot on !
i don't think any meetings with our trustworthy leaders are any good for us at the end.
the sad thing is that they are talking money, buying selling life stock with our money..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

Dang.
I suspect(and it's just a feeling)we're about to be visited in a major way.An undeniable"ooo!the sky is full"way.
Possibly not just visited but given a slap and be told to behave.

It's time for it,anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I say they called the meeting to discus the comet that is hurtling towards earth, but there is nothing to worry about. When the Poles shift it will cause the comet to miss earth by a hair.

Seriously though, I would like to be a fly on the wall during these meetings. Rest assured that what ever they say they are talking about will be just a cover story.
A video conference would have sufficed for most topics, a few smaller groups she could have met with in regions closer to their homes through out the week would have sufficed for many more topics. But to fly them all to DC? WOW

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join