It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Taliban Not Allied With Al-Qaida

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Good luck finding al Quaeda ! Ive realised by your post that its pointless conversing with you further , may your search be successful !

In other words, you have no response to the points I brought up, because there IS no response.

Great answer!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Duh.

Prove to me that al Qaeda "blows themselves up," please.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Good luck finding al Quaeda ! Ive realised by your post that its pointless conversing with you further , may your search be successful !

In other words, you have no response to the points I brought up, because there IS no response.

Great answer!

If you are ok with your liberties being taken from you to justify this fake war , then I truely wish you luck !
You may not need that luck right now but you will

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So in plain English, should we move against the core of the problem ?

No second line as the one line above is comprehensible.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Duh.

They don't need to "Blow themselves up" They get brainwashed individuals who believe they are dying for Allah and will have 72 virgins when they blow themselves up or mentally retarded youths....

And sometimes it doesn't work out that great....

edit on 7-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Duh.

They don't need to "Blow themselves up" They get brainwashed individuals who believe they are dying for Allah and will have 72 virgins when they blow themselves up or mentally retarded youths....

You know, there are countless videos abundant regarding how the U.S. and everyone supporting them are evil or demonic, but you know, no one actually addresses the problem as to those who do actually strap themselves with c4 and move into a public area's while saying " Allah is great" ....hmm..i guess my interpretation of social interaction and global interaction is somewhat different to you.

Funny though, although i am of a different religion to well over 99% of who i interact with, i still don't see myself strapping a tag claiming that slaying innocent people is what my God intended for me. ...Sheez..i still cannot comprehend how backward religious intended people can be, while they themselves and to the less educated impose a so called ordered society.

Please..allow me to live, how i choose, when i choose and with who ever choose, otherwise, you will be cultivating rice for then next millennium.
edit on 7-2-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Right. That was kind of my point, maybe made poorly in this reply but piggybacking off the points in my original post that this person replied to. But beyond this, my point goes to the fact that to prove al Qaeda "blows themselves up," first you would have to prove there really even is an al Qaeda, beyond a fluent bunch of opportunistic mercs and/or operatives and their recruits of the moment.

Ha. The video. Right..sometimes things just don't work out the way you plan it. Not for virgins and not for your cause. Allah must have heard his cries and called him home, eh?

edit on 2/7/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well this news is nothing new at all and to the best of my recollection the US has been holding talks with the Taliban since day one with the hopes of bringing an end to the war / having them agree to the TAPI gas pipeline.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Max_To

Long time no see.
Good to see ya buddy. Hope life is good.

They have been negotiating with them since the beginning.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Duh.

Not my day to do your homework for you. "True believers" will be "true believers", I suppose. Just on the off chance that I might be feeling magnanimous later, what will you accept as "proof"? I take it that exploding airplanes into skyscrapers isn't enough, so what will you accept? Do I need notarized documents in arabic signed by their own hand, or what? Video wills do? What do you require?

"Duh" is right...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If you are ok with your liberties being taken from you to justify this fake war , then I truely wish you luck !
You may not need that luck right now but you will

STILL no answer to the questions I posed?

For the benefit of those sitting watching TV, evidently thinking it's all CGI or something, this is a REAL war, not a "fake" one. People are really, really dying. SAG actors won't bleed for real just for scale.

As to the attempt to sidetrack the questions with the fake issue of "my liberties being taken from me", not a single one has. NOT ONE. Sure, they've ATTEMPTED to, but so far, no success. As I've said many times right here, you can't enslave a free man, you can only kill him. NONE of my liberties have been taken.

Zero.

Zilch.

Nada.

Now that's dealt with, what about those questions I raised that actually pertained to the thread?

edit on 2011/2/7 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Before and around 300 years ago in the USA:

The terrorists were already here, they were called savages, or "Indians" because the invaders knew not from whence they came. They were very strong, hardy, and fought well. That's what they lived for.

Then the overseas masses arrived. While they were trying to eradicate the "terrorists", the "Indian" terrorist tactics were observed and published.

That's how the world learned about terrorism. Now, look what we've got.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

Well this news is nothing new at all and to the best of my recollection the US has been holding talks with the Taliban since day one with the hopes of bringing an end to the war / having them agree to the TAPI gas pipeline.

Well, look, I know it's hard in a world where people love to split hairs for the sake of ego, God, Country and King, but the truth is the 'new news' contained in the Opening Piece is a "Policy Paper" recently drafted by a group of "Leading Academics".

So yeah since it's a new policy paper, the article about that policy paper is well...da dah new!

Now you are going to want to change the oil on this paper every three thousand miles or every three months during the 3 year warranty period or risk all or part of your warranty being invalidated.

You might want to consider the benefits of extended warranty coverage too on your 'new policy' paper.

Remember while financing the New Policy Paper it is absolutely vital you maintain insurance coverage naming the financer as the loss payee in case of accident or theft to your new policy paper.

Dedcutibles may not exceed 500.00 per incident of theft or collision.

Check with your local state for additional requirements regarding tax, licensing and use of your new policy paper.

Please remember also if a new, new policy paper comes out and you would like to get that one too, to kindly recycle this new policy paper.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yeah, that "bol bean" ammo can really ruin a perfectly good day, can't it?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Then the overseas masses arrived. While they were trying to eradicate the "terrorists", the "Indian" terrorist tactics were observed and published.

This is entirely true, as our European Masters had long trained and convinced the masses that there were certain noble and gentlemanly qualities that should be espoused in the pursuit of warfare.

Of course these qualities is what allowed the Masters to have and keep control over a mass of individuals fighting one another, and more often than not made to fight one another, simply for the benefit of their masters.

In many ways they tried to promote this organized and institutionalized use of violence as a form of 'sport' where it wasn't simply about 'winning' but how you 'played the game'.

Of course the Masters have kept on defining the rules how to play the game to keep control of the game and in part to keep people fighting.

If you are fighting for your Master in uniform, using a weapon that your Master gives you, in the prescribed manner, with the prescribed tactics your Master has created for you, you are being noble and virtuous, you are a liberator and a hero!

If you are fighting for yourself and your own unique way of life, with what ever means you can obtain to do that, well, then you are an insurgent or terrorist.

Of course the culture of organized warfare is a huge business and intrinsic to the control of the masses in the statist system, and a lot of people within the statist system benefit off of the obscene amount of money spent in killing and creating more efficient ways to kill other human beings.

So yes you do get those who love that whole way of life, not just falling for the manipulations of their Masters hook line and sinker but promoting them too, because well, there is and they do see a personal profit in it for them.

What would soldiers be without wars to fight? Lazy guys sitting around contributing and doing nothing of real value.

We simply live in a world where they are percieved as having a real value in killing and destroying things if there Master says so.

Of course having a psuedo intellectual argument to justify all the murder, destruction and theft is very important in maintaining such a system and a world.

Monkeys it seems can be trained to mimic almost any behavoir.

Go figure.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Oh, I'd done my homework. Have you done yours?

But you might want to see my following post, in reply to Slayer...seeing as the point my post that you replied to clearly went over your head, hence the "duh."

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

my point goes to the fact that to prove al Qaeda "blows themselves up

I could..but i would be in breach of NDA...so chill out..

Sorry for the slang..but if you think otherwise, then i suggest a breath of O2
edit on 7-2-2011 by tristar because: be

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

This is entirely true, as our European Masters had long trained and convinced the masses that there were certain noble and gentlemanly qualities that should be espoused in the pursuit of warfare.

Well said my friend.

Many nowadays don't understand why that "noble" thinking goes out the window, when your kids are hungry and staring at you.

It's all in our DNA.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Really? No possibility that who you thought was "al Qaeda" maybe wasn't?

P.S. What you quoted is out of context and a bit chopped off so I'm guessing as to what I'm really replying to here.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by tristar

Really? No possibility that who you thought was "al Qaeda" maybe wasn't?

No chance.

My previous reply stands as it is .

Play ball.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join