It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

i can see it clearly no problem .i wish i can copy the page here ...maybe someone can do that for the others to see? please

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

From what I understand, the close pas will occur in the Fall, a separate event from the one being discussed. What this lady is saying is when Elinin(sic) passes through our ecliptic in perfect alignment with our sun on March 15th, our North pole will shift to align with the South pole of Elinin(sic). Anyone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

If you look at my signature you will see there is a thread about Elenin where I think most of your questions will be explained. It is not specifically a scientific thread having elements from the supernatural as well.

On the subject of North and South poles please be aware that the mass of Elenin (we don't know it's exact size yet) will be far too small to have ANY effect upon planet Earth as it passes by, let alone as late, or early, in it's orbit as the 15th March. It's closet point to Earth is on the 16th October 2011.

If you run the orbit on the JPL site you will see that on the 15th March it will be over 3 AU (Sun distances) from us and at about 90 degrees. No chance whatsoever of what she says happening. (This applies for the 15th March both before and after)

edit on 6/2/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Originally posted by silentraptor

what you see is comet elenin position live. right under the image ,where DATE is you have to click to the right arrow to move the date (right bottom on image) to march 15.

I see you were linking to the Orbit Viewer. Are you still able to view it. B/c its not allowing me to. I know I have _javascript enabled. Is anyone else able to see that diagram?

Here's a screen shot of March 15th

Hey thanks. Looking at the digram I don't see how it could possibly have a effect on Earth in March however later might be different.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Look at Oct. 15th...
To me it seems more plausible to have some sort of effect on this date rather than in March..
Unless I'm looking at this wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaleob
Look at Oct. 15th...
To me it seems more plausible to have some sort of effect on this date rather than in March..
Unless I'm looking at this wrong.

Strange. That coincides with another theory that the Mayan calander actually ends in Oct...the 28th to be exact.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Can someone screen shot October 15th?
Its not working for me either.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i don't think anyone knows the future affect what elenin can do to us. maybe a disaster,maybe only a jewel on the sky.
NASA 's on it MR. Kaku on it,ATS on it ,so let's just keep on eye on it and hope for the best

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
How long are the tails on comets usually and what would happen if the earth passed through the contents of one? It looks like in October we are gonna come seriously close to Elenin and maybe even get a little comet dusting.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...
man that's close.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I don't know sorry - but comparison to HaleBopp (~60km nucleus) Elenin (~5km nucleus) so i'd say very little, but may get some of it's tail as a very nice light show.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

A comet's tail could be as long as 100,000,000 miles or more and nothing would happen if we passed through it, as we have done many times before in the history of earth.

These questions and more, including religious aspects of this, are all answered in my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/2/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

think i read 6 arc seconds .. how long is 1 arc second at a distance of 0.24AU?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tenhearttkc
Can someone screen shot October 15th?
Its not working for me either.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
She keeps talking about "my intel" and "I was told".... who is she getting this information from? I don't know how credible she is...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Not only that, she also states that the axis shifted by 3 degrees? Ok, which axis? Polar ? The polar axis changed slightly (3 inches-not 3 degrees) because of the Chilean earthquake, not because of the comet, which then caused the Chilean Earthquake. She also says it shifted around the same time last year-rubbish!

Polar axis is different to the magnetic poles for crying out loud!

edit on 6-2-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

i posted this link this morning,and i belive i was the first one since this david video come out to pull the attention to elenin.
you find all the info here by NASA check it out scroll to march 15 and belive your eyes !!!

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...:l

The October 28th, 2011 flyby concerns me more.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
She keeps talking about "my intel" and "I was told".... who is she getting this information from? I don't know how credible she is...

Angels:

That is who she says she was getting her info from.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
astro sites are vague about details. looks like it could be interesting, but not much definative info on comet elenin.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
creepy women high on something reading from the web.....B.S.-ing hahahhah

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

i posted this link this morning,and i belive i was the first one since this david video come out to pull the attention to elenin.
you find all the info here by NASA check it out scroll to march 15 and belive your eyes !!!

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...:l

The October 28th, 2011 flyby concerns me more.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d48c4b3c4491.jpg[/atsimg]

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/6/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: D4rk kn1ght

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join