It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics And Remote Viewers please REPLY- Reward-This is dire and NO JOKE!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
URGENT COMMUNIQUE:

Have located missing item. STOP

It is in a location where it cannot be found. STOP

Might as well quit looking. STOP

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
She hasn't replied to this for a couple of days... maybe she's missing, too? Can all the remote viewers work on locating her so she can give us an update?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I didn't go through all of the thread but if you found it, I'm happy for you. If not please provide 2 numbers. They must have four digits apiece and be random in nature. An example, just off the top of my head, 9587 0429.
Please do not use these numbers. I'll give it a try and try to help you.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
9587 0429.

I'll have two large pepperonis with pickles

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
if your daughter stayed at her friends and it is possible it was lost there, and they have since moved house,
and you cannot find it anywhere else and you have turned every place you can think off over looking for it......
i am no rocket scientist but it should be obvious where it is or where it was when it was first lost. or it was lost in a location where you will never find it again, outside. that's the conclusion i would come to.

so find out where they moved to and pay them a visit.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
After all my ribbing, I just thought I'd share this:

How to cope with losing sentimental items?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I am sorry that you have lost things and I have too. My mom died. I had a bracelet of hers and lost it. I really think about it a lot and feel really guilty. BUT My mom is still in my heart and I have to remember that she would forgive me so I have to forgive myself. Its hard, but I am trying. I know how it feels and its sad. You are a caring person.

LINK

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
This year my mother gave me a 14 kt gold bracelet and last Sunday my daughter was holding it for me and lost it. It really means a lot to me more than its value, it has sentimental value. My mother has not given me anything this important for a long time because for some reason this ALWAYS always happens to me, no matter how careful I try to be. I made my daughter hold it while I worked out so that it didn't get lost, but after this she forgot to hand it back and I forgot to remind her before she left the house. Anybody who responds to this thread and leads me to my bracelet, I will reward. If you are successful I will U2U you and get your reward to you through paypal or whatever means you prefer as I have a debit that I have already linked to paypal. Thanks in advance
DISCLAIMER:
Obviously if I am looking for help here, I have tried all other avenues, posted on lost and found pages, asked the friends where my daughter stayed that night, asked management at our community; if I am asking for this I also obviously beleive in these abilities tyvm!~~~~
Namaste
edit on 6-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: added disclaimer!~~~

next to the whiskey

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by legitbrah

I dont feel like going over every post,did she ever come back,i swear posters like that are from the goverment just testing humans out,to see if they have that ability so they can come and snatch you up before you can even say

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well, no I did not find it I have given up as it seems everything is a dead end. I am too exhausted to worry about it anymore. Maybe now it'll turn up who knows?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

No they tore it up when they were moving it was fine before that, they are p'oed at managemant so they tore it up when moving out. I made that specific enough... however yes the mother I didn't like but that doesn't mean the kid was oris bad I don't like the mother much.... actually there is very little people that I can stand or do like. And I am probabl being a twit she does do pot the mother but not in front of the kids or do they even know she does, But that is me I realize am very anti social and I am ok with it. I just don't beleive in living that way so I do tend to be hard on ppl.
here's four number 1825 and 7826
edit on 10-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: add

edit on 10-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I wish I did work for the government btw, at least then I would just "Borrow" one of those neat ground searchers that shows u everything that's buried under the soil...DUH!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
just out of curiosity, what does your daughter have to say about it, can she not remember a unfamiliar shiny bracelet sized object wraped around her arm at the time or that it somehow became lost as she was no longer wearing it, all before a thought might have occured for her to give it back.
edit on 10-2-2011 by redgy because: added line

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

...I don't like the mother much.... actually there is very little people that I can stand or do like.......so I do tend to be hard on ppl.

Interesting choice for a screen name given your temperament.

Just sayin.'
edit on 10-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
For those saying this thread is a joke or should not be here, and how did it get to nine pages, or this thread doesn't belong on ATS, Baloney!

This is exactly the kind of thread ATS attracts and there is nothing wrong with asking for this ind of help. I think if any government agents are here they are the trolls/haters in the thread, not OP.

I dont remote view but I have teenagers. My son would lose his head if it weren't attached to his body. Maybe it simply fell off her wrist somewhere and now it is gone. Or she misplaced it. It happens. If I had to wager a guess, I would say the family that moved has it, or sold it.

The comments about her daughter, speculation on child's drug use, outrageous and uncalled for. The thread is not about that, it is about asking for psychic help for a problem, she did not ask to be psycho(for real some of them)analyzed. So rude. Just because you CAN type it doesn't mean you should.

Good luck, hope you will let us know if it shows up.
edit on Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:51:13 -0600 by hotbakedtater because: splg

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
For those saying this thread is a joke or should not be here, and how did it get to nine pages, or this thread doesn't belong on ATS, Baloney!

This is exactly the kind of thread ATS attracts and there is nothing wrong with asking for this ind of help. I think if any government agents are here they are the trolls/haters in the thread, not OP.

I dont remote view but I have teenagers. My son would lose his head if it weren't attached to his body. Maybe it simply fell off her wrist somewhere and now it is gone. Or she misplaced it. It happens. If I had to wager a guess, I would say the family that moved has it, or sold it.

The comments about her daughter, speculation on child's drug use, outrageous and uncalled for. The thread is not about that, it is about asking for psychic help for a problem, she did not ask to be psycho(for real some of them)analyzed. So rude. Just because you CAN type it doesn't mean you should.

Good luck, hope you will let us know if it shows up.
edit on Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:51:13 -0600 by hotbakedtater because: splg

Thanks Hotbakedtater, I appreciate that. It really is kind of what kept me away from the thread.
To answer other questions yes it was too big for her wrist...we both were pre-occupied obviously with other stuff so neither one remembered until it was too late. At this point I jsut gotta let it go. Now I must go to bed as it's well after midnight here.

Also the payment I was going to offer was not 1 dollar i was offering 100 $ US. However it may turn up later than I will have to sort through the thread and see whom came the closest. ok. So that's about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm a little late to the thread and all, but I wanted to give you my condolances. I too have lost sentimental items and understand the frustration and sense of loss.

On the other hand, I have often lost things and subsequently found them. I have found that the best way to find something is to not worry or look at all! If the item is "findable", then you will come across it during your travels. Maybe in a few days, maybe a few months. Once I lost a ring and never looked for it. I found it over a year later.

Best of luck on your quest.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

...I don't like the mother much.... actually there is very little people that I can stand or do like.......so I do tend to be hard on ppl.

Interesting choice for a screen name given your temperament.

Just sayin.'
edit on 10-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

Oh beleive me nobody would ever know how much I don't really like (most) human beings or how untrusting I am I stay calm and rational even pleasent actually. You would never know it, thus the nick/handle. It really takes a real bad day and the wrong person to make me say how much I despise humanity. And I mean that generally, there are some very close friends even online friends that I really do like, but that makes them all that more special. It means they are exceptional people.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Fair enough.
I wasn't judging, it was merely an observation. As I've gotten older, I've lost my tolerance for BS too. I loathe all those "happy, shiny" fake people who are usually a morning person. Ugh. They dish out false praise when they are with you, and diss you when they are not. They feed you compliments with an empty spoon. "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not."- Kurt Cobain (I think he paraphrased that from an older philosopher.)

I think the overwhelming response to your thread were from people genuinely trying to help you. Sadly I can't say I was one of them and apologize. This place requires thick skin to survive. I have my late father's Gold Navy Aviater Wing pin. If I lost it, I'd be upset. But the virtues he instilled in me and his memory will last a lifetime. It is a perpetual keepsake. Assuming your mother is still living from OP, you seem to show your daughter more compassion and forgiveness than you yourself are afforded. Sorry to ramble. I hope "we're good."
edit on 11-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Sad to say what you say about humanity is soooo true. Especially when most of them don't even have condolences for people who lose sentimental items. Ughhh I can't understand my family who can just say everyone on the internet is bad. If it wasn't for them, I think I would have lost my mind X_X Because now that I think about it.... I really am more a thinker than a talker. But anyway, wanted to say I'm sorry your giving up the search and I hope you find it soon. That and I had to give this response a star. Its soooooo true ^_^

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I am not psychic. Just stopped by this thread to see what all the fuss was about. But she likely dropped it on the ground. And some other woman now has a nice braclet. Cleaning folks often find this kind of stuff. And it is a rare gem that admits to what they found. Sorry...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join