It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics And Remote Viewers please REPLY- Reward-This is dire and NO JOKE!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It is not lost. A person on the other side needed it to do something for you in the other world.

You have a problem and asked for help, it has been done... however, if I were to mediate or negotiate issues for you on the other side... I would need something to validate that I am doing your will.
I hope that makes sense?

It is sort of like security. It will be returned very soon.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

As I read your original post a very clear picture came to mind. I was standing at a gate with a sidewalk leading from the main sidewalk (like next to a street) to a set of steps about five feet in height that lead to an aluminum screen door. It is laying about one fourth of the way towards the door from the gate and about two feet from the sidewalk. The grass seems very short there; I do not know why you cannot see it. Maybe it is covered in snow? Just a guess, good luck.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'd start by checking every counter top, table top, shelves - anywhere that it is easy to just drop something smaller, like jewelry size and leave it there for picking it up later.

Usually these things are found in the places that you'd least expect it... And it could also be a place that you looked at already, but not really "looked"......it's hard to describe but, when someone lost some sort of item, they usually try too "hard" to look for it, and become "blinded" to the item (has to do with the subconscious).

Just clean your mind - think of it as a blank slate of paper, with nothing on it, then focus on the item you lost, take a deep breath and just browse around in a relaxing mood - and you'll find what you're looking for.

This works for me.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
The only thing it says on it that I am aware of is 14 kt on the clasp:/
And My daughter could not have pawned it she was right in the neigborhood and fell asleep 20 min after getting to her friends house, which also leaves no time for her to have gotten drugs with it either. AND she won't even put MEAT in her body, so I find it hilarious anyone would think she would put drugs in them. Have never myself heard of a vegetarian druggie???

Anyway thanks for all the replies! At least to those who are not trolling!

My cousin is a, well used to be, a vegan. She also used to get high all the time so it is a possibility.

I have some questions for you. How tight was the bracelet around your daughter's arm? You said you bent the clasp and no one can replace it, I know for a fact any clasp can be removed and replaced, but my next question is does the clasp close safely all the way? You seem to have a great relationship with your neighbours, does your daughter go to sleep there often? Because something sounds fishy with your daughter going to her friends house and falling asleep after 20 minutes....something doesn't add up. Not meaning your story but maybe your daughters friends' parents could have lied and let the girls out or whatever.

Have you tried renting a metal detector and going through your backyard?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Your daughter stole the bracelet, sold it to a pawnshop and used the money for booze.

Send the check to 5000 Park Place, Little Town, VA 20111

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
OP, I am not a psychic, do not remote view or make any predictions. I AM however a parent. Some of what I have read here is bothering me in that sense.

I think that if you are honest with yourself, you will realize you already know the answers. You don't need a bunch of faceless strangers to tell you this.

I am struggling to understand why you would let your 15 year old daughter go stay the night at this friends house? You have said it was a dark, disgusting situation and the parent was a drug user. How do you know she was asleep 20 minutes after getting there? There are just some things here not adding up.

I think perhaps your daughter knows what happened to your bracelet, but it is easier to ignore that and just concentrate on the bracelet rather than the real issues.

It is a bracelet. It's too bad that it is gone, but I think you need to stop focusing so much energy on it. In the end it is worth nothing, but the fact that your daughter was apparantly in the middle of such a bad situation is the bigger issue.
edit on 8-2-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
First of all you haven't said what the reward is and it might be a measy US$1, secondly (and this fits the first statement), what the heck is your mother doing giving you cheap 14k gold?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I do not consider myself psychic, But I have picked up on things before. I can at least give it a shot.

The first thing I thought of was it was laying near a mailbox. Provided yours is at the end of a driveway. If she drives, look in the car, hmmm...maybe around the hole where the seat belt buckle comes out of. That or in between her seat and center consol near seat rail.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Wow...ok, I've just got done remote viewing. This time I followed the bracelet on it's travels. The bracelet has been passed on to a man. This man has a face and two legs. His name starts with a letter of the alphabet. Is this guy ringing a bell? You need to inquire with him.

Also, I've checked my u2us and have yet to receive the details upon which to obtain my well deserved reward. I am hoping that I will get enough money via paypal to purchase 14kt gold earrings to match my bracelet.

Oh wait....

Disregard this post.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
rviewrIt lies where it is one in the same
Not the same as another one
Bracelets they are
Even fashion
Designed silly

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rviewr
rviewr
It lies where it is one in the same
Not the same as another one
Bracelets they are
Even fashion
Designed silly

I have cracked your code, man.

It's IN BED!

This is worrisome, OP. The above poster is remote viewing your bed. I would suggest wearing thicker p-jams.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
wooden steps, leading to a wooden porch, your house, or friends house.
underneath the porch, in the grass and weeds growing there.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It's east of java to the left of katmandu.It was the first thing to pop into my mind so must be true. When you get there it's in a magpie's nest on the third branch of a backward facing tree. What's my reward?
edit on 8/2/11 by transubstantiation because: missing word

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I've lost my two month year old infant. Any remote viewers out there seeing anything? I figure this makes a lot more since than, you know, looking for it or whatever.

And YES I already checked the dumpster.

Oh, and I'm also offering a reward.

You can keep the baby.
edit on 8-2-2011 by MeSoCorny because: adding reward.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

Umm just a question. If one of these 'remote viewers' or 'psychics' actually manage to accurately locate the bracelet will all the other remote viewers/psychics on this thread admit that they're full of BS?

I've already admitted that my "remote viewing" = FAIL! lmao! I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong.

My remote viewing abilities (lack of actually) suck!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I get the impression it was taken off your daughters wrist while she was sleeping.

You made a contradictory comment earlier that your daughter would not have any idea how to get drugs. But that you knew the parent of the girls house she stayed at did drugs. Why in the world would you think then that there was no possible way? Perhaps the parent allows the daughter to do drugs or the daughter steals some of her parents etc. It would seem quite naive to ignore the possible connection there.

I hope you find it, if you can relax and meditate a bit or ate least do some deep breathing then it may come to you where it is as you are more connected to it then us.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I have been keeping an eye on this thread. I had become a little confused and disturbed by some of the comments and had to go back and re-read it.

I'm not too sure that the bracelet will turn up after reading some more of the OP's comments.

I hope that when it does appear or if it is presented to the OP that the OP remembers some of the comments regarding 'trusting' people, and how some people are not your friends, only your daughters friends so, they cannot be trusted. I think its terrible attitude to bring to when you are looking for help. You even admit to praying for help, yet you don't trust your brothers or sisters on this planet. You believe one of this people may have pawned it?

You need to trust. Even when people give you reasons not to trust them you must heal yourself and trust them again. Very often the will turn out to be the real people you can trust in a crisis.

All I will say is if this turns up you need to think about the people you judged on its journey.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well if you still haven't found your bracelet for some odd reason I kept getting the picture she placed it next to her on a bench at your work out area. I dunno if I'm right but good luck to you. Another edit on my part, that or a purse.... purple? Like she put it in there. Good luck again.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Remote viewing for most people is a randomized guess until it is considered accurate, then it is "Remote Viewing".

I do hope that the OP locates this item that means so much to her, I do believe that if the OP and her daughter would sit down together and reason out the time frame in which it was lost then people that are trying to "guess" would have a more acute range of ideas to suggest.

Personally, if the bracelet was of value and your daughter isnt a little snot, then the bracelet is somewhere safe but was mistakenly placed there and forgotten about.

If the OP and her daughter do not get along very well, then maybe the bracelet is hidden on purpose to make the OP look irresponsible.

Endless possibilities, I hope it is found very soon.

A.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
10 pages about a lost bracelet. Phenomenal.

Not just that, this is a great thread that shows remote viewing is a load of horse manure. Or rather the people who think they can remote view are full of BS........except for the guys taking the p*ss. You guys rule

Burp!!!!

edit on 9-2-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join