It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics And Remote Viewers please REPLY- Reward-This is dire and NO JOKE!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Okay, I'm ready for the slams, no problem. I just want to point out that it was your daughter's responsibility when she was entrusted with the bracelet. It doesn't matter if it was lost or if she gave it away to her friend as an impulsive, sweet intentions, going away present, it remains that it was her responsibility. If she is not held accountable she will never learn the basics. Our children learn from us and the line that we draw, our moral ethics, our behaviors. Just writing this off as "Oh, well, it will return when it is ready" is a bad guideline for your daughter to follow.

Regardless of what the situation was in this instance she needs to know that she is accountable so that in the future when a more important situation arises she knows that she is responsible and will step up to handle it properly. Teenagers need guidance and sometimes it is a lesson with consequences. I truly think she should pay for this bracelet as a tough lesson that she will benefit from later. Slam me all you want, but I've been there, done it, and right now my son, a wild child at one time is now working on his graduate degree, looks like it will be with honors as his undergrad was. He is happy and now thanking me for seeing him through his wild child days and hoping his children won't put him through the same.

Wishing you the best,

STM

Note: Wild childs look sweet, act nice and then do the most irrational things behind your back, a sort of rebellion which is a phase we all went through.
edit on 2/12/2011 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'd say somewhere next to your bank account things. Probably were there your bank passes or Paypal info.

Edit: definitely close to money related items. Was your daughter maybe snooping around your financial doc's (or other material like books).

Finance is the key word here
edit on 15-2-2011 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

So,,,Did you find your bracelet? Judging by all the responses, if you followed the advice, you must have
looked not only all over your house,the yard,the,car,the furniture, but all over your neighborhood as well !

So, what was the outcome?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
yes, it is possible to find. it is in the grass on the sand. near ocean or sea.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Check the local pawn shop.

You're welcome

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
How many times will you allow this to happen before you have learnt the lesson?

The lesson is not one of trust or responsibility but one of non-attachment.

You will find your bracelet when you have accpeted, without emotional attachment, being content without it.

Its rather self-indulgant to bring this to ATS as the lesson is meant for you and no others.

I don't care if you find your bracelet but I do hope you learn from this lesson.

Life is as harsh as you make it.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Didn't read whole thread, but why don't you try to rent one of those metal detectors those creepy folks use at the beaches and scour the yard with it.

Next, if you have a upright clothes washer, sometimes nails and other stuff get under that " spinning thing"

To check sofa's and chairs, you have to turn it over and shake it, run you hand along the grooves and tap it. Putting your hand in-between the cushions is not good enough, stuff like coins can get inside the structure/body of the sofa. If that happens you may have to cut the bottom fabric.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Apologies, tagging for MyATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I did my thing, it's lost and you'll never find it back again. Someone else took it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
all I could come up with was in a garden bed next to a door, possibly caught on a small branch.

but it's the first thing that popped into my head.

I also saw the bracelett in dark garden dirt. It's been dropped on the ground. This might be where the mouse comes in??? But, it seems to still be there. I see a woman in her 20's finding it... but not sure that it's you.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
next to a mailbox......when the grass was green?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Check the vents in the house. Material objects come and go. I've lost all of my stuff once, then once I regained more stuff... I had to walk away from it all. Pooo... Invest your energy in something less vain... And the bracelet may come back to you.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
No I didn't find it I have resigned to the fact I probably never will.
Oh well so goes life.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Well, you cant sat we didn't contribute to your best efforts.
Oddly enough, sometimes one finds something whilst looking for something else.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Look in the Bathroom drawer!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
in a drawer or dropped and took a bounce under something, or mistaken for trash or accidently trapped with it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

I'm sorry you lost the bracelet because of the sentimental value. Im not a psychic or remote viewer but I am clairvoyant. I will tell you this. Your daughter DOES know what happened to the braclet. One day she will tell you. Again, I'm sorry.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

what is the point in telling the OP this.

All you are doing is creating doubt in her mind about her own daughter.

someone who truly has a gift does not use it in a such negative way.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Perhaps you should do more research into who and under what circumstances remote viewers are utilized. Without wanting to sound to critical, but remote viewers will not respond to this as it is similar to stating that " I have physical proof of ufo evidence" if they do, then they wont be interacting with the public regardless of the cost.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You won't find it!
It might have just sentimental value but why bother.
My daughter has sentimental value to me, and I lost her 26 years ago!

Anybody now where she is?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join