It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone else felt this same type of feeling?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
@linkshot--------- i also want the world to notice the change we need and that we all have to come together and be ONE

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

I'm just pointing out the obvious, and I didn't say this is a prediction thread.
Why are you sorry that I'm not anxious like you guys?
I'm glad my mind is at ease and feel peaceful regardless if something is going or not going to happen i can't do anything about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
may the creators be with you all

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You are only a few years older than my own son. I had this discussion with him not too long ago. I can share some of what I shared with him. It is a song and the words to it.

We can never know about the days to come
But we think about them anyway, yay
And I wonder if I'm really with you now
Or just chasin' after some finer day

Anticipation, anticipation
Is makin' me late
Is keepin' me waitin'

And tomorrow we might not be together
I'm no prophet and I don't know nature's ways
So I'll try and see into your eyes right now
And stay right here 'cause these are the good old days

www.youtube.com...

He’s a musician, and those parts of that simple song helped him understand what I was trying to convey to him, with all of my heart.

Enjoy your life in the present because your memories are being created right now.

There is so much to each of us. As we age, we learn it all keeps growing. I taught my son to read when he was 3, and he is now almost finished with high school. He has his own experiences to know that is true, as I am sure you do, too.

Death of the body is an obvious fact. How one chooses to process that information determines their ability to cope with it.

You have to decide if there is more to you than your physical body.

If you don’t, this song has a meaning of ‘enjoy it while it happens, cuz that’s all yer gonna get.’

If you do, your experience has already taught you that your memories will always be a part of you, even when you evolve into a different person.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If you are currently down, try to remember something that usually can cheer you up. Try to live first before thinking about dying.
I try to live every min like its my last !

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have had a feeling not so much that something is gonna happen soon ,but more like something is very wrong.Something is not right and we are about to find out what it is.My girl and some of my friends have had similar feelings.I don't know for sure if I believe in this kind of thing but there seem to be allot of people feeling uneasy lately.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
great story and great link 2 stars for ya

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
the thing is people are so dead now most like zombies.

they dont care anymore.

most people are tired

people need to think and use there minds to understand and control or try.....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I know what you are saying bud. I feel the unrest in Egypt, and all the media attention is to devert our eyes on to the middle east. Having tanks in a major city, is just to give us the wow factor. Make it look more than it already is. But the hole Alex Jones problem with the caller from the so called White House. Well I think that is something to worry about. Funny that the call has dissapeared and That other Guy who posted a message on U tube has been arrestted. Also that the world ambassadors for the US have all been called back into Washington for the first time ever. Whats with that? ______beforeitsnews/story/399/615/All_Ambassadors_Called_Back_to_Washington.html
Maybe IM just getting a bit parranoid. But there is a uneasy gut feeling. I have two little girls, so I feel I will be prepareing for what ever. Even if nothing happens. Its always good to be prepared.
Peace and keep safe.....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
yes peace and love with you and your two little ones keep safe and tace care LOVE!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
my friends, there are thousands of us who are feeling this "change". the feeling that something is out of palce, its an energy that is altered.

Alot of us are just paraniod from leaching onto these conspiracy sites and being told about disclosure, everyday theres a "new" UFO flying around, government plans, revolutions, weather patterns going craazy, animal die offs etc... this will lead parnoia to anybody reading such things everyday.

People promise such dates when thigsn will happen and it leaves us ANXIOUS and we cant wait to "see" it happen with our eyes, when in fact they are disinfo people.. Its all silly.

We get glued to these kinds of sites because they are unique and unlike others. They have people with wild claims, and they have news that MSM wouldnt share etc.. So we come back everyday hoping to find the next event to take place (when really nothing has happend)..

I think yes, Mother Earth is going through her period at the moment. which is sending crazy energies throughout the cosmos, but I also feel like such feelings come from paranioa. I know because I am a victim of such thing just "waiting" for something to happen... you might not want to be honest with yourself because the answer isnt what you want to hear, but come to this site ALOT less frequently and your feelings will be normal.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well, for what it is worth, this is just one of many similar threads across ATS, asking if anyone else has a feeling of doom as of late....

To my knowledge, nothing has ever happened that fit with the thread... Unless you want to get really general... Bad "stuff" happens every day, all over the place...

So technically you wont be wrong... Every day there is murder, rape, war and hunger... All very bad things... But unless you can get more specific.... Well... I don't know....

I just don't know of any way we can verify whether or not your feeling is correct... It's such a vague feeling.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Been feeling something coming for what seems like forever at this point.. "It" hasn't happened yet, but the feeling keeps getting stronger. Things are approaching "that time", but it could still be decades off - no sense holding your breath.. Get prepared the best you can, but it is what it is..

That all said, I had made accurate predictions for years when leading up to that annual Coast to Coast AM New Years Prediction show....couldn't call them in, mind you (tracfone is my only line for years now and I keep that OFF with battery pulled), but I wrote them down and shared with family. For 2010, what I "got" was "blood in the streets...the year the new civil war starts"... I didn't actually see it, but it seems like it might have been a partial hit...This compared to what I would consider major hits previous

This year I completely drew a blank.. the "inner oracle" is silent... All I have is this empty feeling like something big is about to happen and we're all screwed...

Again - could be decades off

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I'm 57 years old as well, and I've been feeling like this my whole life. And, something always is about to happen and happens, and each day my ego dies a little bit, and that's a good thing.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you have no more tomorrows.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
...but honestly i have this big great feel that i must help or maybe give my human love to others around the way. The people that dont understand that we were put here for love and peace not THIS whole crazy crap that we have done to this earth or to our own HUMANKIND.

i truly enjoy when written words have the ability to evoke such emotion

It would seem as though you are achieving such things here and now, imagine the effect this would have if you were to go out and share this in the tangible world with people you can feel and speak to, the spoken word has so much more power than the written.

TY to burntoast for posted this and to everyone who has contributed, i havent been able to smile all day
edit on 6-2-2011 by RadicalRebel because: yeah i mistype alot....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You can add me to the list. I'm 27 and have had the same feeling for about a month. It feels like when you're watching a film, and you can tell it's the last couple of scenes and the film is about to end. And I too could never imagine what it'd be like living past 30.

About a week ago, I had an "end of the world" dream. It was set during the daytime. There were planes falling out of the sky, asteroids/meteorites, and mass destruction. I just remember thinking "I can't believe it's actually happening!"
I survived, and later on in the dream when it was night time, I remember looking at this beautiful cosmic event in the sky. The moon had these concentric zig zag circles orbiting it, yellow and white. I took a photograph, and then I woke up.

It's strange how the time duration was so smooth and linear, and went from day to night. Usually in dreams it's either set during the day or at night - not both.

Maybe it means nothing. I'm not predicting anything, just thought I'd post this in case something like that did happen.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes brother, most of us can feel it and each one have an interpretation of what it could be. Feel happy for being able to sense it, but don't let it control you.

In the Andean mountains, the Aymaras believe the past is seen in front and behind the future holds.

The future is behind you, not yet visible.
The past is in front of you, seen or visible.
The present expresses the time for action.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HexagonSun
About a week ago, I had an "end of the world" dream. It was set during the daytime. There were planes falling out of the sky, asteroids/meteorites, and mass destruction. I just remember thinking "I can't believe it's actually happening!"
I survived, and later on in the dream when it was night time, I remember looking at this beautiful cosmic event in the sky. The moon had these concentric zig zag circles orbiting it, yellow and white. I took a photograph, and then I woke up.

That actually just brought back memories of recurring dreams I've had.. One is everyone outside watching fireworks or a meteor shower (multiple occurrences of both) and there's this weird "constellation" pattern of stars that are very bright. Whatever it is, it always gives me a really foreboding feeling in the dreams.. The other recurring dream is all out war in the skies.. usually watching through a window as the planes are shooting eachother out of the sky.. I've been having both for around 10 years now, but they got more frequent in the last 2 years

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
hopfuly our feelings will become true someday or SOON!

keep on living and keep on loving

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join