It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone else felt this same type of feeling?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Had to add that!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
thx dude

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Remember that all the things we learn and most of what we fell are reactions to external stimuli.

Depending on what stimuli your brain and senses take in within your environment affects how you think and act.

If you feed too much on all the doom & gloom crap on these kind of sites it affects how you think.

Do what I said before tune out a little and get out into the world and enjoy nature.

-Or -

Just keep believing like everyone else that the world is ending and somehow everyone on here as somehow tuned into it on some psychic level.

There are people that already posted that said they have been feeling this way all their life and their 57 years old.

57 Years !!!!! The world hasn't ended yet.

Prepare for some emergency the best you can with food, water and weapons if you feel the need but once you prepare just live your life without fear.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
what if its the real deal, the real sign?

they had this same feeling too..
but i dont have the feelings of the world ending... only changing in ways.

i only have the feeling of the MOTHER (earth). i dont know if its bad or good feeling

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hey OP, I made an account just to post this. I've had a very similar feelings to what you have. It started just a while ago and it's not like I had been searching for these feelings they just came out of nowhere and they've made me oblivious to the world around me, Most of the time, this is all I can think about, that something of huge significance is coming. It's hard because I keep asking myself what exactly this means but there's a part of me that just wants to hide the truth. Good to know I'm not the only one in the world experiencing this.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
hello fellow ats members.....

i have been feeling this odd feeling of something is gonna happen in a few days from now maybe even a month or two. the type of feeling is if i have to wait and see it with my eyes other then knowing whats gonna happen or control whats going to happen, theres a part of me that is trying to burst out and tell me but the oother half is holding me back till it happens.

also way before this feeling and also before the whole 2012 thing started i had this feeling that i wouldnt make it to my 21st birthday(20 in june 26) till after the whole 2012 this im think that somthing is going to happen and im not gonna be here for the rest of it.

im sorry if this isnt making anysence but im just in a rush gotta get out
I had a feeling too. It was strange. But after going to the bathroom and taking the biggest dump in years the feeling is gone. My guess is it was just a lot of sh**.
edit on 18-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Remember that all the things we learn and most of what we fell are reactions to external stimuli.

Depending on what stimuli your brain and senses take in within your environment affects how you think and act.

If you feed too much on all the doom & gloom crap on these kind of sites it affects how you think.

Do what I said before tune out a little and get out into the world and enjoy nature.

-Or -

Just keep believing like everyone else that the world is ending and somehow everyone on here as somehow tuned into it on some psychic level.

There are people that already posted that said they have been feeling this way all their life and their 57 years old.

57 Years !!!!! The world hasn't ended yet.

Prepare for some emergency the best you can with food, water and weapons if you feel the need but once you prepare just live your life without fear.
This.

If you can't touch your 'strange feeling' or look at it with a microscope then just huck it like a mouthful of snot and then move on. This site and others like it are like a dense fog that makes you blind. You have to step away to clear your head.

The real world is good for us like a carrot is. It won't make you live forever though.
edit on 18-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Last Friday when i woke up i had this feeling that something bad will happen.It happened.A good buddy of mine got killed.
I thought that was it.Problem is that the feeling is still here.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

sorry about your amigo passing

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
we all that have these feelings deff know somthing is coming our way soon, im here waiting for my calling

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
could it have beenthe quake in japan?

maybe not to sure

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I feel the same as well, I have not worked in over a year and a half, my sister passed away a little over a year ago, and my family may loose our home, and I still have a lurking feeling that something bad is still on the horizon though I do try to stay positive.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Our Minds, our Consciousness, creates our Reality. If we are mentally thinking in the realm of doom and gloom then that is what we get. That is why it is important to try to lift ourselve up and be better people. Think good thoughts and strive for a better world.We are our own saviours. Aliens are just that, aliens and also subject to the same Thought processes as we are. They too create their own Reality.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hi, first, I want to say I'm new to this forum.
Second, I have felt this sense of dread every day, and it's really scaring me. I thought it was just me, but a lot of my friends experience it as well. What is going on with us?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
If your a member of ATS

You have this feeling

I mourned the entire Earth

and every living thing

and I cried a great deal

And we are all going to die
we will all die and there is no escape from it

But death is something that is kind of beautiful too

Nothing is wrong

And I ask myself why does love feel like dieing?
edit on 24-4-2011 by Crapsghetti because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If those of you who are in agreement that you are feeling the same way want to know how deep it goes, how far reaching it is, visit the link in my siggie. Don't be thrown off by the size of the thread, just read it. You will be amazed, I promise.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

i have this feeling too and i have also this wierd feeling that i'm not on the game anymore... my way of living has change in less an year...first i was thinking that i has spent too much time on ats, you read so much things... so you always have the feeling that something is going to happen.
but the things i don't explain it's the total change of my way of thinking and my life, i could not say i'm on the yoga and meditation, but my body start to ring the bell, like telling me it's time to stop all this and be yourself... i don"t know what to think about all this, i 'm doing crative work, I eat only what I need without exess, and I take time ... this feeling is growing every day, but it's not scary, sometimes I feel like i'm dreaming ... not bad ... and especially I donét have this fear, I feel rather peaceful ... so I'm not afraid of this feeling that gives me much peace

edit on 24-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join