It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone else felt this same type of feeling?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
hello fellow ats members.....

i have been feeling this odd feeling of something is gonna happen in a few days from now maybe even a month or two. the type of feeling is if i have to wait and see it with my eyes other then knowing whats gonna happen or control whats going to happen, theres a part of me that is trying to burst out and tell me but the oother half is holding me back till it happens.

also way before this feeling and also before the whole 2012 thing started i had this feeling that i wouldnt make it to my 21st birthday(20 in june 26) till after the whole 2012 this im think that somthing is going to happen and im not gonna be here for the rest of it.

im sorry if this isnt making anysence but im just in a rush gotta get out

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

strange i have this feelings too and i dont no why
i think that its not a bad thing and maybee an alien aparition for all the world ...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wierd you say this but I totally feel the same. And have for a while as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I'm 57 son. Don't worry, you'll be here in one way or another. Just think, you were never born so you can never die. You are awareness....The universe is inside of you...Peace and Love......

P/S...Have NO fear about ANYTHING........

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
now the feeling that i jsut got from opening this thread makes me feel free but also still makes me happy to know that im not the only one out here in the world or ATS WORLD.

my feelings or my knowings of the future or what ever it means are being held behind something some kind of field that i cant enter and let out i hate it but i will just

WAIT AND WATCH

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You what?....Ive had this feeling since last week that something really important and of some sort of significance is going to happen soon, I thought i was just a Bit barmy to be honest.

But yeah, Very weird if you guys are feeling the same.

And im normally the one who doesnt believe in this hocus pocus

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There is a very high probability you will live way longer than you ever expected.

As for the feeling, I think we are all feeling it, it's a sense of something just around the corner.

With all the things happening in the world, you fears are not unfounded. Even mainstream media has people on every night saying we are on the verge of a financial collapse.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just watch the super bowl, I don't think they have the military working it for nothing. The Patriot Act needs another crisis to make it a permanent law. I personally would not be attending any large gatherings of people in the next few weeks, as most likely there will be a false flag attack to take us into "lock down" and a pre-cursor to World War 3.

One of the remote viewing groups says they have seen another building in Oklahoma City being blown up with fuel/air bombs being pumped into the buildings pipes. Of course, they don't put a date on it. I don't know about that, but it's interesting.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I'm 20 and I have been having the same exact feeling. I have always had a good feeling about what was ahead in the next few years but now I have this feeling that nothing will be ahead. I don't think i'm going to die, I believe the reason we feel this way is because our minds can't comprehend the changes that we know are coming. We think we can, but deep down we know we have no idea what exactly to suspect. It's like being blindfolded and walking forward, you really don't know whats ahead of you. Ever since I started to feel this way I've been determined to prepare for the coming events. I've built an extensive BOB, acquired a survival rifle, and gone through my reaction to every scenario I can think of, but I still can't shake the feeling. Hang tight man, my guess is we won't have to wait to long to find out.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i think that finaly we are to become freefrom the bad people o screw this world thats my feeling

peace to all

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Ya I'm buying a tab now

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Listen, this energy between good and bad (to put it elementary) can not co-exist much longer. I mean literally....energy is changing to the point that a lower vibratory person can not "physically" tolerate the energy that the higher vibratory person can. And this WILL happen. One side or the other will cross over while the other side will remain. Now those enlightened folks will more than likely be the ones to graduate and cross over. the others will be "left behind" to deal with the NWO. I believe the bible refers to this as the rapture. However, many, like myself, refer to it as "ascension".

This is my thought on the subject. And the evidence of it is the people that are "waking up" that I keep reading about on this website and others.

It's time for our transition/graduation/ascension. And it is well earned and overdue.

And I feel a need to say that just because someone is not ready for ascension doesn't make them a bad person. In fact this is where they have chosen and want to be and are perfectly fine with that decision. Everyone is EXACTLY where they are supposed to be in the level of enlightenment. And at this point it's already been determined. The path is alreay layed out for us by us, and is already set in motion. Your innerself knows this. That's why the "eery" feelings.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It could be like how some animals can sense up coming disasters and start acting squirrely right before an event. This could be the same kind of feeling. I too have been getting the something is just around the bend feeling.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You know I have had the feeling before but I just pass it off as just that a feeling. Now, that being said I am always saying trust your gut instincts over anything. But don't let the craziness of the end of the world hobbo's do you in mentally. No offense mean't unless you are holding a sign saying the end of the world is here buy me a cheesesteak or something like that....

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
`I am with you god help us all keep the faith

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

yea, its hard to just ignore this feeling. I dont really know what to do. Just breath i guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

no.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
im so glad to know i am not alone on this. i have been worried for awhile now that something is gonna happen. i just cant put my finger on it.

link   
If you're an American, the US economy should be one of your greatest concerns.

Things are about to get really expensive.

Not good for a country surviving on food stamps and unemployment benefits.
edit on 5-2-2011 by NaturalCut because: (no reason given)

link   

It's called Media induced fear mongering and social networking induce paranoia. You will leave to see 26 and you will probably live to see 52 unless you have a heart attack or something else. We will all live to see the same crap all year long next year till the 20th of December and then on the 21st everyone will say "OMG WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.........................." And the birds will keep chirping, the rain will keep falling, the earth will keep rotating, you will continue to breath, and someone somewhere will find another year that we are all gonna die.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join