It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
if this guy was a faker, he would never be arrested

you know why? because nobody really cared about him, so, he did not get a lot of attention

so, yeah, this is freaking weird

(I may be wrong about the lvl of attention he got ... did he appear on any mainstream media?)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The guy that was arrested was talking about this I believe.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Behind COR2
20110203 - 20110204
slideshow

something huge shot out of sun

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FequalsForce

Too many ppl are misunderstanding the information. That the women warned about was a pole shift, this is when the geography of the land moves over the mantle ball of the earth. Its not the same thing as geo-magnetic pole reverse that is proven to happen every 32k years or so.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Macabees

errr no. This happens all the time.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Nice find by orinoco4
the woman who called to the alex jone show
is in this coast to coast interview

edit on 2/6/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Macabees
reply to post by kroms33

This was one of the last posts I saw before GLP went down. Someone posted an article for everyone to get to work and find the lady's testimony.

I have been following this thread since the begining. There has not been one case I have seen on ATS where nobody could find anything on the net. This is the first. I have to think that there is no recording of this lady. If everybody would think a little, you would come to this conclusion too. If the video or tape was out there someone would want to take the credit for finding it. "Days" later and still no tape or evidence of this lady?

I am really suprised the mods are letting this one go on. No proof to back up the story? This is leading me towards the disinfo for the "conspiracy nuts" idea, and ATS is definitely involved somehow. I feel silly for following this thread for so long.

Edit: I see that the above poster posted the recording of the lady on Coast to Coast, this is not the AJ recording I am talking about in my post.
edit on 6-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

link   
How do we know this guy was actually arrested? Is there video of him in jail? How would anybody be able to predict a pole shift in the first place?
We have no idea what this is all about. It is probably a couple of college kids having a lot of fun...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Draken

This whole thing worries me because it conflicts with other, much more accurate information, that states that there is a possibility that we could experience a physical pole shift in late April. I know for a fact that millions of people listen to Alex Jones live radio broadcast, someone else would have heard this women if it was real. I don't know what this guys agenda is if hes making this up, but hes discrediting the real possibility of a REAL physical pole-shift possibly occurring sometime soon.
edit on 6-2-2011 by seanizle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Nice find by orinoco4
the woman who called to the alex jone show
is in this coast to coast interview

edit on 2/6/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

So why would "they" let her talk on Coast to Coast and not A.J's show? I give up on this thread. I am sorry. I was hoping that there was something there, but this is one big circle jerk.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Was it not determined very early in this thread that Natalie was not the woman who called into AJ's show?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If the poles were to shift by chance, that would not be in tune to what the bible tells us...

Ok. Please tell me if Alex has made any comments by now?

I have not read the full thread but I get the jest of it. This is truly worrisome, to say the least!

I am not a bible reader, only remember what I come across on the Internet and such.

Please shed some light on what we believe to be the chain of events we have believed for so long??

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

As far as I know, Alex didn't make any comments to the case, and if it's true, what some ATSers seem to have found out, then he will never comment to it.

Because, as it seems, the whole thing was a publicity stunt for his show. The ominous David seems to be a media-guy, who created the videos and the story of that White-House-Lady to create a mystery, that would attract people to Alex Jones' show. Nothing more...

No deep rabbit hole, just entertainment...

If that is really true, and after having read the facts presented by several ATS-members I tend to believe it, I can no longer take Alex Jones seriously.

Hm. Strange world we're living in.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a video I found that is posted by someone that has live streamed recordings of the shows on both the 27th and the 28th. He states that the show had too many guests *both* dates, that they took zero calls.

In an effort to clarify the matter, he contacted sweaty guy aka David Beach via a message, which he shows.

David Beach replies to him, continuing to claim the only place the audio was online is on youtbue, and it was "clealry scrubbed."

When the youtube user states he had the live streaming audio recording direct from the show, and that they took zero callers, this is when sweaty guy closed his youtube channel.

So, we have someone with the full raw audio recorded from live streaming media.

Also, in sweaty guys message it is stated, which is shown in the video, that he and his wife and her sister all heard it, "along with a lot of other people".

Let me once again reiterate:

Link

David Earl Beach (born May 4, 1959) is a nationally recognized, award-winning advertising sales director, and gay activist.

This "married man" is a gay activist, in his own words.

This is not something new, that maybe he was married and came out later or got caught on the down low, this is his *lifestyle*, again, in his own words.

For more than 30 years, David Beach was a very successful advertising sales professional who was associated with the L.A. Weekly, GQ Magazine, The Advocate, Frontiers Newsmagazine and Out Front Colorado in Denver.

Without any professional sales training Beach became the L.A. Weekly's top producer after only two years while he was attending college. His reputation for being a bold go-getter landed him landmark advertising accounts in the Los Angeles press which followed him into gay press. These national clients were the first to recognise the gay and lesbian demographic which transformed gay communities from coast to coast.

For more than 30 years, he is 51. Humm. Los Angeles Press followed him into gay press. A married man? Transformed gay and lesbian communities coast to coast? Really? This is not recent news, folks.

Beach continued to sell advertising in Los Angeles and made friends with television producers and their crews. He was offered the opportunity to work as assistant for Production Designer Ed Stephenson for the 80's hit tv show "The Golden Girls" while still selling ads during the day.

So he continued on to work on Golden Girls in the 80's. This gay, married man?

None of his employers or co-workers knew of his second career. But Beach's many tv and film projects are documented in the imdb.com website.

Now, do not confuse the *actor* David Beach with this guy. Not the same people, as was pointed out in other posts. Now, go look again at imdb.

Today, David Beach is retired. But is a owning partner of a creative development and production company in Los Angeles, California that bears his name. His company is called "DAVID BEACH MEDIA, LLC." His business and list of corporate tv/film projects are documented on the website www.productionhub.com.

David Beach is currently retired and resides in Costa Rica.
Primary email is: [email protected]

Now, please note, he claims he is still an owning partner in a Los Angeles company, but *currently* resides in Costa Rica.

I saw that someone posted a YouTube message that I was a disinformationalist, because they tried to call the Cali phone number and "some girl answered". Well DUH, because he lives in COSTA RICA CENTRAL AMERICA.

David Beach’s Specialties:
Sales Management
Advertising Creative
Branding and Identity
Contract Negotiation
Profit and Loss

Now, read that carefully.

Advertising Creative. With a history of press, film making, producing. Really?

Please, do watch the video.

I wrote David asking if he had the dates mixed up because I have the raw audio from the Alex Jones Show for the 27th and 28th. I just wanted to hear the lady talk about the polar shift on March 15th myself. He was defensive in his response then a few hours later he deleted his channel. I listened to both raw stream recordings from both days and Alex Jones didn't take any calls from any listeners both days since they were huge news days and full of guests. Nothing edited out and full 3 hour shows to the second. I'm so glad Montagraph wrapped it up because it pissed me off that I wasted time on it. I'm certain the fellow has several You Tube identities. Just thought I'd document this as part of the fraud.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here are the dos also:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcfc2012
How does anyone actually know that David aka retired guy, sweaty guy, shi** shirt guy has been arrested?!

You forgot 'sweaty dave'.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by BlackOps719

Everyone who's been on this site for more than five minutes will know there are plenty of nuts with 'end of the world is around the corner' type theories, but what is making people suspicious and take notice here, is that many people, including a number of members from ATS have contacted AJ or his show, and requested clarification of this story.

The silence is deafening.

That's why people are looking deeper into this issue, not because most of us fall into quivering heaps of fear on the floor, but because this is unusual and may have something 'real' behind it.

It's not about being fearful, it's about getting to the facts of the matter, and it's also about having an opportunity to prepare and get the hell outta the way, *if* there happens to be any truth attached!

Uggh. This whole story was DISPROVEN on page 6. Yet comments like this continue to accrue stars. Why is that? Do people not read the threads that they are reading (hard to even imagine)? Do they have powerful filters on their attention spans which make them somehow skim over any information that challenges their view? Unfortunately I think that is precisely what is going on here. If you already "know" the validity of something lacking proof, or "suspect" the validity of something lacking any evidence whatsoever, then taking in new information no longer becomes important. Even if that new information could provide illumination. It's sad.

Did you ever stop to think that, because it's been proven the call never took place, all these inquiries to AJ about "why he edited the broadcast to take her phonecall out" may have been ignored because the show's producers had no idea what they were talking about???

Just for anyone wondering, the comment that proves this story wrong was written by Human_Alien. I'll post it again with a small modicum of hope that people may actually pay attention to it this time around.

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by 9Cib27

Here ya go. There's no woman. This was a complete 3 hour broadcast. No edits.
podcast.gcnlive.com...

podcast.gcnlive.com...

Not sure what else people are looking for?

I just hate to see people getting caught up with hoaxes. And then when they do, I hate to see them get stuck within them (due to their pride of being wrong or... because they really want the hoax to be real. I was being called a 'hater' by the OP in the other thread because I was showing him how this is a sham.

If I am the 'hater' then who are the people wanting this to happen, lovers of life?

I get moments away from leaving too. This is a great forum but the immaturity is overwhelming at times. Is there an age limit to join (not that anyone can prove your age)?
Maybe there should be an age cap to stay then! Cause my patience seems to run short as I get older especially dealing with ATS toddlers.

The sooner the MODs realize this belongs in the HOAX forum, the better. But seriously, it's threads like this - and the completely unacceptable amount of attention they recieve - that make "real" seekers of truth lose faith in the motto of this website.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Son of Will because: added comment at end.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Son of Will because: added comment at end.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Try entering 'March 15' into google. You get a page full of links to sites claiming Facebook is about to shut down. All dated around the second week of January 2011. Now that is an odd coincidence or what?

A conspiracy theorist might jump to the conclusion this is precautionary disinformation before the fact. Just in case the story of a 'confirmed' pole shift date was linked in the weeks ahead. If this is true, then you might want to consider the PTB have only very recently confirmed amongst their own number the March 15 2011 event.

Before you laugh this one off. Consider the facts in this link.
www.facebook.com...

Do you think a social network site with this kind of reach would just shut down at the whim of its originator? Maybe. But then consider this:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Do you really think a business with the 'book value' of Facebook would be allowed to fold?

The point is this. If anyone plugs the supposed date of this pole shift into google they are going to get Facebook about to shut down'. Pages of it. Not a word on the pole shift story. The horror of a virtual life filled with friends replaces the horror of real life ending in weeks. A sheeple induced double panic guaranteed to immobalise a lot of sheeple.

A coincidence?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Yes. Because it annoys me and I wanted to tell you why.

My contribution was to tell you all this is a NON EVENT.

I am not adding fuel to this non-event. I am suggesting you all don't as well and that way stupid hoax's like this won't start ruining ATS.

But perhaps you want ATS to become a loony bin full of nonsense sprouted by people who can't be bothered to read threads.

This thread is complete crap.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

Ohh. Emmm. Geee. Can this thread not stay on topic? It is not about pole shifts, it is about Sweaty Guy.

It is not about facebook shutting down, that's an outright untruth, Facebook is *not* shutting down, for christs sake!

It was a rumor and nothing more.

Administration Facebook emphatically denied the spreading of information about the imminent closure of the popular social network. informs CNN, which asked for a comment to the Director of Corporate Communications, Facebook, Larry Yu.

Journalists asked Larry Yu, is it true that Facebook will stop working on March 15, as mentioned in the media.
“The answer is no. We ask you to help us put an end to [spread] of this nonsense,” – said Larry Yu and added that he has no document on the possible closure of the site, so he and his team will continue the work.

(Mashable) — There’s a silly rumor exploding on the Internet this weekend, alleging that Facebook is shutting down on March 15 because CEO Mark Zuckerberg “wants his old life back,” and desires to “put an end to all the madness.”
We have official confirmation from Facebook Director of Corporate Communications Larry Yu that the rumor is false.

www.newsamen.com...

There are sources *all* over the internet and was even on an MSM website main page the other day. It isn't true!

Now, I have struggled to stay on topic with this thread, but I could simply not let yet another rumor go untouched. There is so much misinformation/disinformation on ATS lately, I am starting to wonder why I waste my time anymore.

It has gotten way out of control, and not one mod has stepped in about the off topic BS, or moved to put this in [HOAX] where it clearly belongs.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

The website the caller recieved their info was:

www.cftc.gov/lawregulation/federalregister/commentfiles/08-004

And it is the file third from the top 002

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join