It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
Consider this fellow members.

The Earth's magnetic pole flips on average every 300,000 years, and the last time, that the pole flipped, according to geologic evidence was 780,000 years ago.

So, I ask you, Is it plausible or even possible, that anyone would know the exact day or month or year of the next flip?

The turn of events, stated by the OP are interesting, but may point to something else entirely.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: grammar

Is it plausible? Yes. Is it predictable? Possibly. You could monitor it's previous positions, current positions and rate of change to have a very wide berth of a time when it could possibly happen.

Pole shift is a very real thing, whether or not it will happen on the 15th is another question.

On the whole "being arrested by the feds" thing, If he was mentally ill, as a huge cross section of conspiracy theorists are(no offense, I got issues too, i'm no angel), it could be something completely unrelated, as in he could be off his meds, his family could have had him arrested for highly erratic behaviour...all sorts of crap.

Anyways, enough speculation, here is some real info on polar shifting and magnetism that you lot might like:

en.wikipedia.org...

salem-news.com...

en.wikipedia.org...'s_magnetic_field

science.nasa.gov...

www.livescience.com...

www.scientificamerican.com...

btw, if a cataclysmic polar shift were to occur, the chances of you being around after it, even with prepping, are pretty damn slim....and I sure as hell hope I die in it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
If the guy was really arrested, could it be because he fabricated the story?

I don't think you can get arrested for that can you? well in the UK you wouldn't.
It's not like he has caused any harm, just made a few people paranoid and buying extra tins of tuna!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mdelauzon

None of that explains why GLP would take down their website. Not saying I buy into it, but it is very strange GLP has been taken down as a result of all this. Does anyone know if someone from GLP has said anything? I heard their final message, but it doesn't explain why their website was taken down.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Alex Jones...just another false progressive...

www.hermes-press.com...

Don't be fooled by the art on the website...actually read the material. And it is also a place for Plato studies.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcfc2012

I don't think you can get arrested for that can you? well in the UK you wouldn't.
It's not like he has caused any harm, just made a few people paranoid and buying extra tins of tuna!

i sure as hell hope not because I have some VERY vengeful exes who would love to see me rot in jail for telling them I wasn't at the strip club.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I honestly don't mind if the poles decide to shift. What difference will it make for me in 100 years? Not any difference at all. No difference for my daughter and her kids either. It'll scare the piss out of all of us for a moment or two, but then we'll simply carry on as we're going to eventually anyway. No real loss involved.

Like one guy posted, "damn, if it doesnt happen, I'll have to get a job." That's how i see it. If it does happen, then AMEX can kiss my *ss. Suckers. I won on that arrangement if this whole thing spins off into the sun. Ha!

You free loading low lifes need to go get a job anyway.

Stop leeching off the rest of us

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Exactly. And most certainly, the FBI would not go to Costa Rica, in Central America, to arrest him for fear mongering, since this *is* the last purported place he is known to be living.

Ther are a *lot* more explosive videos on YouTube, IMO.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

well about 30 mins before the site went down i and a few others got banned ..........someone started a topic saying that the site was a huge government run program ,and said that some mods were pissed and were going to spill the beans to everyone .
so i posted all the links to tavice stck and such ......the weird part was the thread didnt get deleted for the longest time and it was growing fast ( like the mods didnt care or wernt there ?)
but yeah it got real biig real fast just iunder the pinned threads and over 100 posts and a few thousand views in 20 or 30 mins.

but then i got deleted and blocked from the site .........then it crashed

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Damn!This just prooved all the things I've been researching in the past three years! I have other evidence for my theories but this is something that made the tipping point for me. I highly advise everyone to get ready NOW! SHTF scenario is imminent!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FequalsForce

i sure as hell hope not because I have some VERY vengeful exes who would love to see me rot in jail for telling them I wasn't at the strip club.

Too funny
I was just saying, not because he was lying, but possibly causing mass hysteria. I don't know. I don't trust the law at all. I think they will do whatever they want in the end.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I hate to say this but my first instinct is field test...

A purposed way on something non-important to see which pieces of firewood comes out... i.e. to see how some respond to the information...

bravo- ptb... bravo...

I'll play along... this ought to be fun

I do not buy it... I have studied electro gravics for a while.......

feedback and shutdowns yes... the crust of the earth moving...slightly... disruptions yes...

(this is with a pole shift- our solar system is moving around the galaxy and that itself is moving...)

A week to return the power... (this is all american based) to major cities
another month for smaller towns...
priority given to major networks of roads... (what do you know I live just right...)

Three months worth of food... check...
Former military buddies all around... check
repair and supplies in known locations... check

this is worse case scenario!!!!! I am good... I do not live in a big city...

ice, water too???? floods...

nope not the biggest issues...

volcanoes.. maybe... it will change flow but it will restabilise with in 72 hours...

No the biggest issue will be the command and control... it will break down for about long enough it takes the US military to establish control... say about 40 to 32 hours...

Let me see .. so I have to protect mine for 40 hours....

The major thing they have to worry about is the short term break down... If it goes down they will use a biological or nuclear excuse to keep us all in line...

A social disorder is the fear... i.e. katrina...
I am done playing

I do not agree with the hoax call for trhis what so ever...

1) why are the videos being pulled...
2) jones sweating... I think he has done a lot to show somethings... he may have gotten a visis or this may end up being publicity stunt but good acting if it is..Jones does not pull stuff

3)who cares if the guy was arrested- either prove it or leave it as an open question...

the point is weither or not an agency is up to something... and who are they???

IMHO: I think it is a field test for numbers... you match responses and leaks...

7 navy p's of sucess

4) to those who think all of sudden getting up and quitting the ATS site does anything... oh well... people are entitled to their opinions...

listen you exercise your right to spend your time as you see fight...

In conclusion I want to link this thread to a thread not mine because let us say I am wrong....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it belongs to another member but, I think it belongs in part due to cross consideration....

@mods sorry if that is a t and c but I cant seem to find a way other then it feels like it me be related...

the poles shifting and a hidden us navy space command... indeed truly interesting

at both op's, s and f

and again thank you for spending your life force on my rants...
edit on 6-2-2011 by ripcontrol because: bad english and my gf would beat me for it

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I had got to your post thinking the same thing myself but obviously you commented on that point.

Poles shifting - physical tilting of the earths axis - would be something beyond our comprehension.
The energy required to make this happen must come from somewhere/something?

Anyone with more intelligence than me on this front care to volunteer what could cause a pole shift?
External forces (Sun/Comet/Planet)
Internal Forces (New Madrid quake/Yellowstone/Tsunami)

Just thoughts I am throwing out there - because it is right - unless someone knows why this could happen, and is aware of a catalyst - then how can anyone possibly know.
The other factor is - the honest truth is this information would be so far above classified that no one at all would get the chance to spill it like this? I would imagine there would be possibly a very select group of people party to the facts and so tightly controlled because they know the panic if this came out - society breaks down end of story.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by facchino
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I had got to your post thinking the same thing myself but obviously you commented on that point.

Poles shifting - physical tilting of the earths axis - would be something beyond our comprehension.
The energy required to make this happen must come from somewhere/something?

Anyone with more intelligence than me on this front care to volunteer what could cause a pole shift?
External forces (Sun/Comet/Planet)
Internal Forces (New Madrid quake/Yellowstone/Tsunami)

Just thoughts I am throwing out there - because it is right - unless someone knows why this could happen, and is aware of a catalyst - then how can anyone possibly know.
The other factor is - the honest truth is this information would be so far above classified that no one at all would get the chance to spill it like this? I would imagine there would be possibly a very select group of people party to the facts and so tightly controlled because they know the panic if this came out - society breaks down end of story.

it's a MAGNETIC polar shift

if the earth were to reverse course, flip upside down, etc. we'd all go flying off of it at the exact rate the earth spins.

well, not off of it, but in a tangential angle, probably right in to a wall.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
WHAT A STUPID THREAD!!!!

No shred of evidence that this sweaty guy was arrested. None. Nada.

No evidence about this caller to the Alex Jones show. None. Nada.

So why all the replies? Why all the stupidly needless hypothesising? I don't get it.

Are you all so bored or stupid that you have no better threads to contribute too?

By continueing to hypothesise about an event that no-one here can find any evidence of occuring despite days having passed really is pointless and reflecting badly on the posters.

As for the OP... I think his thread title is misleading to say the least.

BORING BORING BORING.

Sweaty Dave is laughing at you all.

Best thing we could all do is ignore this and the other 'sweaty Dave' thread.

By doing so we will show ATS we do give a sh1t and we don't want this site to turn into a David Icke type of nut house.

Peace Off.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
(reply to my last post) Then again this itself could be a hoax

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FequalsForce

OK - apologies I got to page 3 or 4 where I replied to that post and had not read further into the topic.
I did read several posters stating a physical pole shift as per quotes - so there is some confusion?
Will probably go back and try and digest the remaining pages...reading the important info takes a lot of time.

Originally posted by wongy
theres very few but mulitple NEW recent videos talking about geological pole shift that affects the physical aspects of our planet, like the moving of continents etcetc, its no magnetic reversal crap anymore, this will affect the likes of water and earth. volcanoes, tsunamis etc etc, literally like the film 2012 which is kinda scary... i never beleived that film, could that film be a hint slapping our faces? then nasa reports of no such events is going to take place to keep us calm?

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
This is one story that I REALLY hope is a hoax or troll attempt. I live in Florida and if a geographical pole shift were to occur, my whole family and I would be killed without much warning. I swear if the day starts running a little long or something else weird happens, I am outta here.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So is there zero proof of this mythical woman actually existing? Seems that way, another reason why ATS is going down the tubes.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

So why all the replies? Why all the stupidly needless hypothesising? I don't get it. Are you all so bored or stupid that you have no better threads to contribute too?

Yet you felt compelled to contribute to the thread yourself

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

This was one of the last posts I saw before GLP went down. Someone posted an article for everyone to get to work and find the lady's testimony.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I agree, it is probably some kind of secret psy-ops program to spread disinfo and panic. Lets see all of the lab rats scurry in a panic mode. It is kind of like Orson Wells and the War of The Worlds.
The general consensus is we are all going to die.

This is some ploy to keep the conspiracy "nuts" busy for a while. Take their minds off of the real problem, which is --------- ------- ------, well, you fill in the blanks(it could be any number of things). The mind control crap really works, just read all of the posts on this thread, everyone is "mad(crazy)".

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join