It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Do not treat the polar shifts as if it's a rubber band, regardless of what you read or see on TV. Our magnetic field does not "snap". It deteriorates due to the sun yet regenerates itself with the same material. It is a gradual event and will take time to flip.. Any word of "when" the magnetic field will flip is nothing but a "prediction".

I have handled magnetics for half my life. I have incorporated magnetics into building homes,cars and aviation. Magnetics are in our daily lives! My only concern about a pole shift would be an acceleration of it due to mass stock piles of magnetic materials. I believe a stock pile of several tons could offset the Earths natural magnetic field. Imagine the stock piles of magnetic material around the globe. Stock piles could cause mini magnetic field bubbles which can reflect the Earths own magnetic field. That's my opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nevertrustafart

With all due respect IT ISN'T THE SAME WOMAN!!!!

Unless you have conclusive proof that this is the same woman that sweaty Dave is talking about your argument has no basis.

I am tired of people thinking that woman is the same one he talks about - there is NO PROOF!

Much like this thread - no proof of anything.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

Re: need for attention. I knew this chick online for years, in fact she was one of the most popular figures on our on-line community. A lot of people got real close to her. Then one day she "died", someone came on "her account" with this grandiose story of tragic death with her "dog". I dug for a bit, then found that this "person" we knew didn't exist. Well she 'existed", she just wasnt the person she said she was. But before this was found out, many peoples emotions (particularly around her "death") were toyed with.
Some people are just sad, sick lonely people.

As for the whole story, now I am more convinced that this is just some Youtube farce. Or maybe the guy was arrested for attempting to cause mass panic.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This was posted to my FB page today.
Watch it and PAY attention.

Maybe this IS all TRUE afterall...................

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

To be honest, I wouldn't mind at all if Facebook actually did shut down its driving people bonkers, they spend hours and hours of time that could be spent doing something productive just clicking through randoms' photos - its madness! But unfortunately, like you say, who on earth would just shut down a $15 billion (although I'm sure its worth even more after that film) network rather than sell it on completely. Rumours like that just seem to increase activity and publicity.

On topic: I'd like to think that a lot of scientists are into science for the sake of humankind, discovering truths and technologies that will help us progress forwards - I'm sure someone would have noticed if there was an impending pole shift, it couldn't be that subtle an event and must have some notable theoretical precursors, SOMEONE would have leaked the information, even under the severest of threats, and evidence if it were true. Mr. Fat Sweaty Guy (love that nickname) hasn't really presented much evidence, no one has. It's cool to question it, due to the potential consequences, but nothing to panic over or overanalyse imo. Seems like a big hoax, if they wanted to silence him why would they do it when only a few hundred people had seen the video and deleting it so soon would just bring more attention to the matter? Some NWO conspiracies underestimate the power of randomness (like those of the underground bunkers being used during polar shift and FSG being lured into one of them - that one made me lol) and are too far out there. If the Polar Shift would bring loads of earthquakes for example, underground is the last place I'd want to be. Hoax, or he got embarrassed imo. Wheres the proof he was arrested? Maybe he was trippin'..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Maybe this IS all TRUE afterall...................

You actually believe this lady??

"The blast came during a shift change"

Ahh that's hidden code only meant for those that know about polar shifts.........

What total BULL if ever I heard it!

Don't waste time on this one!
edit on 6-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

i said the same thing with a NASA link included a few pages back . great video you made

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Look at the Drudge Report. NASA and NOAA admit the pole changes are changing the weather on the planet. And it's getting worse...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If anyone reads this comment add it in your post.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by Tallone

To be honest, I wouldn't mind at all if Facebook actually did shut down its driving people bonkers,

100% agree with you there.

But the point I am making has nothing at all to do with whether or not there is a pole shift on March 15 or whether Facebook shuts down on the same date. If the first happened, the chances the second occurs on the same date would have to be a slam dunk, right?

No, the point is broken down to 3 easy pieces in my post above.

It's simply amazing how people would far rather post knee jerk reactions to the content of outrageous stories, such as both of those amount to, rather than consider how they might be being manipulated.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I've been following this topic since yesterday and here's what I think...

As mentioned by earlier posts, there is nothing credible to support the claims in Sweaty Dave's video. My gut feeling when I first viewed that is he's probably hoaxing just to see if he can get his vid to go viral. Calling out AJ when Dave doesn't even have an audio clip of what he's accusing AJ of is pretty weak. There's also no credible support I've seen regarding the feds arresting this guy. So, I'm really inclined to say this whole thing is a hoax. I can see how Alex doesn't want to mention this because it would just hype up Sweaty Dave and why would AJ want to pump up a hoaxer? At some point, Alex may have to just say "folks, this is baloney, the dude is just trying to get publicity."

I'm not a huge AJ fan, but I have listened to his show quite a few times and if there was such a caller claiming to have inside info on goings on at the White House, Alex is much more likely to say "stay on the line, ma'am and let's get your story when we come right back." I've heard him tease like that many times and he keeps the caller on the line. What I think is most likely true is that there never was such a call. If there had been, someone out there somewhere would have it recorded and would have posted a clip by now. So, I'm going to say barring any real convincing new developments, this is a hoax.

Another thing is that I would just imagine that people who work in whatever capacity inside the White House would not call any talk show for any reason. It's really not like those kind of staffers to leak anything. They're handpicked partly on the basis that they are not the type to spill any beans about anything at all. The WH is a tight ship security-wise, is my opinion.

Now, having said all of that, there have been some recent events that have raised my eyebrows...

1. Calling an emergency meeting of all the ambassadors. Obviously, Hilary did this to get them all on the same talking points about something. Perhaps it was the whole Cairo thing, but I dunno, sounds like it could have been bigger than that even. I don't know if there is any precedent in history for such a meeting, but I'm not sure.

2. The thing about FEMA wanting bids on 140 million MREs. Google it if you don't already know about this. Now, it matters if they want them ready to go now or if they are taking bids in advance for the preparation of the MREs. Seems like if something is going to happen in March related to the MREs, then they would be wanting them already warehoused and ready to go. But the fact they think they need these for any future event raises my eyebrows, like why so many? What for? Why would they want that many MRE's that would essentially have the same expiration dates more or less?

3. Don't laugh folks, this is interesting. The recent story about the o.b. tampons missing from shelves around the USA, here's a link...

commonhealth.wbur.org...

Now, it isn't a joke because if you are going to send a few million people into underground bunkers, you had better have sufficient sanitary supplies. Sanitation is one of the key things that most survivalists overlook. They're all about stocking other stuff but they forget about the sanitation supplies. Anyway, that raised my eyebrows because the manufacturer has been very tight lipped about it. Look, no manufacturer is going to come up that short of profitable merchandise, but yeah, if Uncle Sam diverted those supplies and secretly paid a pretty penny for them, then there you go and there would most definitely be a non-disclosure clause in the contract, which could easily be a secret "national emergency" contract.

I am not one to say head for the hills. But it is worth noting all the unusual stuff going on worldwide recently. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by silentraptor

i said the same thing with a NASA link included a few pages back . great video you made

I didnt make that.
Like I said SOMEONE put it on my FB page......
And ya the part about the 'shift change blast' was weird, but the alignment with this comet information is what drew me in.........Logical One you think it is ALL total bunk?
edit on 6-2-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

haha its not FB making me sound like a loony, its ALL the darn threads on ATS about a March 15th pole shift being covered up.....so when THAT Utube link was posted on my page I thought it was certainly worth adding it to the conversations.....the alignment with the comet and the sun sounded plausible to me, but I am no scientist........

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by larry619
Apparently, on 28th January, a woman phoned The Alex Jones show, claiming to be an ex employee of the White House. She seemed to be trying to disguise her voice.

She warned of a globally disastrous pole shift coming on March 15. Supposedly, Alex Jones didn't bother asking her anything and went to a commercial break.

This mystery woman caller seems to generating a certain amount of panic and misplaced hysteria amongst some forum members here.

But has anyone actually considered that this woman might have been edited out of the show purely because she was coming across as a bit looney?

Just like earthquakes......you cannot predict the exact date that a polar shift is going to happen on.......and it's also a gradual process over centuries, Alex was probably well aware of this and maybe he thought his listener were savy enough to know this too, so he cuts her out of the show because he doesn't want his reputation damaged by giving air time to such an ill informed looney.

Only the story does die there because you got this Dave guy guillable enough to believe that the shift change will indeed take place on March 15.
So now you have 2 hysterical looney tunes convinced the world is about to turn to jelly on the day in question...........not too suprising then that Alex wants nothing to do with the pair of them.

I listened to this woman who suggested that the weather was being controlled by governments and had resulted in the Australian floods on the other later radio programme.
I think this is also supposed to be the very same mystery women on Alex's show.....but she seemed quite cheerful about things,,,,,remarkable really considering she claims that the polar shift will come in less than 7 weeks.

Just like the YellowStone super volcano is due for a cataclysmic eruption.....it could happen tomorrow or it could happen 10,000 years from now, NOONE can predict to the day when the polar shift will take place......anyone that says they can is either a genuine pyschic or a complete alarmist fraudster!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by silentraptor

I didnt make that.
Like I said SOMEONE put it on my FB page......
And ya the part about the 'shift change blast' was weird, but the alignment with this comet information is what drew me in.........Logical One you think it is ALL total bunk?

Yep.........the lady can draw all the charts she wants, you can't predict when polar shifts occur with ANY kind of accuracy......besides polar shifts don't happen overnight they happen over centuries.
Try as they might scientist still cannot predict to the day when any single earth quake will occur in the world........there's not a chance that this lady and her chart or even Nasa can predict to the day when the polar shift will occur.
Perhaps someone should ask her when and where in the world the next magnitude 7 earthquake will occur.....I bet she can't answer that!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
me to.

If anyone reads this comment add it in your post.

after spending 2 days watching this thread over 27 pages waiting for some kinda proof.
i think everybody needs to take a break and have a laugh, so here it is for you guys.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread659558/pg1

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well I sure didn't intend on this happening when I started this thread, but it look like our super-sleuths at ATS will be getting a little more....recognition surrounding what is eventually discovered in reference to this conspiracy

Titled: "'AboveTopSecret.com' Scam? ATS 'Hoax CLAIM eXposing David' Fabricated? According to DutchSinse"

Video comment:

AboveTopSecret has recently gone down a rabbit hole on "david" the "retired guy" aka "sweaty guy" aka "david beach". Making the claim that "david" has a linkedin profile w/ his pic and a company called "david beach media LLC"... it lists an address and a phone number on the linked in... Then on ATS a "campagin" began with one or two people to label this as a hoax based upon this david guys "company", and a series of junkspam emails... Well.. if you call the numbers listed over at ATS or on LINKEDIN.. they're not real... if you go to the california secretary of state and look up the company that is being reported on ATS and linkedin... IT DOESN'T EXIST! And what about the woman and the "document" ... the CFTC document, that almost EVERYONE has seemed to have overlooked, is what BOTH women callers (the woman who called alex jones, and the woman who called Coast to Coast) were talking about. CFTC document admits all the things talked about in "davids" videos and by the woman who called coast to coast. i.e. pole-shift, food prices, financial instability, weather modification. Hoax? Not a hoax? Conspiracy?! right now, we have to wait until more information comes out , such as the original call to Alex Jones. I am going to contact them personally to get to the bottom of this. DutchSinse stefbot David hoax CLAIM HOAX DutchSinse Above Top Secret ATS Scam viral marketting scam argh truth finding pole shift poleshift polarshift polar march 15th government nwo conspiracy coverup alex jones stefbot is better questions paranoid or genuine not sure sweaty Epazuti david retired guy the sweaty LLC arrested feds message to alex jones pole shift economic collapse FEMA HAARP ATS above top secret hoax profile phone numbers EXOMATRlXTV

I will say that with all of the infighting, accusations, and people getting flat out tee'd off with one another, there has been an AMAZING JOB done in an attempt to get to the bottom of this. One of the BEST investigative threads EVER!

NT
edit on 6-2-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Included video posters comments

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MITSwagger

MITswagger, actually most of the up-to-date research on the subject tells that polar #s occur very rapidly (ok, perhaps not in terms of days, but more in terms of months or years). And yes, they actually flip between North and South. Can't provide links for now, but you can find confirmation of that from major scientific organizations with an ixquick search, or even on ATS. The only thing is that it's still mostly hypothetical stuff, since we have little data on how the shift occured the last time on our planet.

The shift occurs very quickly in the Sun, but indeed it's an whole different pari of hands (or poles?) than with a planet like Earth.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

What could you do versus a futuristic government with alien and occult technologies ?

Haven't you ever noticed the keyloggers or obvious macro boots on this website?

The really sensitive topics always get deleted or trojaned/ wormed.

Not to mention the disinfo agents and people on here specifically to subconsciously influence you.

Ever notice the thin line of coincidence and supernatural is blurred further into 2011

You see i'd like to believe this guy says the truth... are you serious about these claims?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join